Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President (42354 Views)

P OBI FANS RAINING CORSE ON HIM FOR BEING TOO WEAK TO CHALLENGE TINUBU / Buhari, Oshiomhole Too Weak, Tinubu Can't Solve APC Crisis - Shehu Dani / Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 02, 2022
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 02, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Just imagine calling someone who is wise and old enough to be your father foolish, because of the crumbs you are eating from Tinubu table.

Taribo South cliques
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 02, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

I was raised in an average home. But thank God I’m doing well today. Is Tinubu not too old ?
Someone that spends months in London hospital like Buhari. We need a younger person.

He will soon join others na
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 02, 2022
LegendHero:
Peter Edochie is a foolish man, we all know that before.

This same man supported Atiku in 2019 when it’s obvious Atiku is also old and over 70 then. I can bet it that like Obi Pandora, this same man will still support Atiku if he gets PDP ticket in 2023. Is Atiku a young man?

The same man who can't advise his son from resigning from his job to support a 70+ year old Atiku presidency in 2019 that now suddenly remember he has a brain in 2023 to advise Nigerians against voting 70 years old candidate is nothing but a FOOLISH man.

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!
I can see lot of Meth addicts quoting me for being disrespectful and abusing an elder like Edochie. These are the same set of guys that come online daily to abuse Asiwaju without considering he is also an elder. So much hypocrisy.

The above is why I am reiterating again that "Pete Edochie is a compound fool!"
Trust me, I understand your pain. Anything for the diaper-wearing senile ancestor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Starhearts: 6:22am On Apr 02, 2022
sreamsense:

Is health the only comprehension your brain capacity can carry in that text? Please, give it to most senior educated in your family to interprete the text to you or wait till you do brain evaluation to be sure you can read and understand. It is not a crime to comment on text you don't understand, there are many other threads that use simple vocabularies you can comprehend, go there and comment

D guy need to apply oil to dat white substance on his Head
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Starhearts: 6:24am On Apr 02, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

I was raised in an average home. But thank God I’m doing well today. Is Tinubu not too old ?
Someone that spends months in London hospital like Buhari. We need a younger person.

If so bring out ur own candidates nd start d campaigning now

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by aylive02(m): 6:26am On Apr 02, 2022
LegendHero post=111563349[s:
[/s]]Peter Edochie is a foolish man, we all know that before.

This same man supported Atiku in 2019 when it’s obvious Atiku is also old and over 70 then. I can bet it that like Obi Pandora, this same man will still support Atiku if he gets PDP ticket in 2023. Is Atiku a young man?

The same man who can't advise his son from resigning from his job to support a 70+ year old Atiku presidency in 2019 that now suddenly remember he has a brain in 2023 to advise Nigerians against voting 70 years old candidate is nothing but a FOOLISH man.

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!
I can see lot of Meth addicts quoting me for being disrespectful and abusing an elder like Edochie. These are the same set of guys that come online daily to abuse Asiwaju without considering he is also an elder. So much hypocrisy.

[s][/s]
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Starhearts: 6:26am On Apr 02, 2022
Jack005:
Go and suck Tinubu balls... Sycophant.

U feel d pain
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by VictorUSA(m): 6:39am On Apr 02, 2022
Oga Edochie position is deemed by the masses in general not by making a particular ethnique group rule.Until we strip ourselves of this kind of mentality, we will remain where we are.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Rinoxy: 6:43am On Apr 02, 2022
Echoban:

But u Igbo guys do drag Tinubu on daily bases here now, Tinubu having know this already said he is ready to get dirty , so if Pete don't want sting of disrespect he should shut his mouth off politics. Not even abt Tinubu whom is respected by whole Yoruba Tribe and some good part of Northern Nigeria.

Definitely Tinubus followers will come for him. U don't expect me to keep calm wen u insult someone I respect now.

Pete should respect his age. U get mind insult Asiwaju. Mtch won't say he shot fire for now
I'm not Igbo pls. It's not a matter of tribe or ethnicity, it's simply a case of 'never rebuking an elder'. Even the Holy Book tells us that. We pray to get old too, so we apply wisdom sir.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by LZAA: 6:45am On Apr 02, 2022
Ewedu gobblers in sifia pains after reading this from ebubedike grin
The bourdillion kingpin will never rule grin

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Justpd: 6:47am On Apr 02, 2022
seunmsg:
Another foolish talk from the usual suspect. How can an old man vomit this kind of senseless talk? Must every Igbo person have an opinion on Yoruba political leaders? Why do these Igbo folks hate the Yoruba people so much?

We are in a democracy and everyone has a right to aspire to whatever position they desire under the law. Atiku was 72 in 2019 when the hypocritical Pete Edochie and his son supported him for president. Atiku has declared again for president at the age of 76 but Pete Edochie has no problem with him. His problem is with 70 years old Tinubu.

Joe Biden is 79, Trump left office last year at 74 and the Prime minister of India is 71. So, how’s Tinubu too old at 70 to contest for president?

Tinubu will contest for president whether anybody likes it or not. Those who want him will vote for him and those who don’t want him will vote against him. At the end of the day, majority will have their way while the hateful 5% minority will be put in their place. One thing is sure though; hateful, bigoted, old and senile fools like Pete Edochie will be put to shame again in 2023.

At least he's not useless like your father.
Tinubu is old and sick. There's no where be said yoruba people shouldn't contest.
You're so stupid and daft
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by aribisala0(m): 6:55am On Apr 02, 2022
More hate from a decrepit fool.
Was Abiola old and sick?

The bottomline is that Eboes hate Yoruba because they blame them for Biafra and one day hope to get revenge
Everything else is just justification and rationalization or what mathematicians call

SHOW YOUR WORKING >

They never voted Abiola

Maybe he too was old and pregnant

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Kimiso(m): 6:55am On Apr 02, 2022
I think it's high time Nigeria make it lawful for opponents aspiring for presidency to take a brawl on each other so we can know how agile/active and fit to be president of Nigeria, grin grin
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by ibechris(m): 6:56am On Apr 02, 2022
LegendHero:

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!

U are pointless and made no sense out of this nonsense u have written.
Is Atiku not stronger than Tinubu physically and health wise.?so why are u barking like an unfed dog just because of personal opinion.

Yes,his son supported Atiku 4years ago whe there was no hue and cry about age but now,everyone have seen that we do not need old men in the next govt,hence varying opinions about Tinubu.

Your Tinubu is a regional champion with all due respect,but he can't be President come next year. The next President is yet to declare for the seat and he will surely win the ticket come 2023.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by normaman(m): 7:04am On Apr 02, 2022
Not too old but too weak and unsound to be president. At least president of Ghana is his senior but you'd want to hear him speak whenever he makes a speech.Tinubu struggles in making a complete statement coherently. He cannot give good representation to Nigeria at the UN General assembly, and he'd probably make the world wonder why we keep coming up with the least brightest to lead a country as ours.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Magabush1(m): 7:04am On Apr 02, 2022
Sometimes I wonder how we Nigerians reason. Does age affect competence or does young age means one is healthy, was president Yar adua old before he died of health complications. Buhari everyone was thinking would die before his tenure ends,has he died now ??. Make una dey reason for this nairaland and know that the person u think is too old and will die before you, u fit first am die. Let's leave those who have their ambition and support our choice than fighting over who should not contest when we don't even have who to supprt

VladimirPutiin:

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by redcliff: 7:14am On Apr 02, 2022
sreamsense:
Peter Edochie thought he was still acting film saying rubbish about Tinubu. Is he the one to know wheather Tinubu is old, healthy, fit or unfit to contest election or Tinubu himself? Is Tinubu older than America current president when he contested? Is it not from where we borrowed democracy? If Tinubu tells you he is fit, then he is fit.

Leave Tinubu alone to contest from the party many of you called evil party, Fulani party, afonja party; he worked for it, let him eat from his labour while he still alive. You can't expect Tinubu to cook food and serve you first without tasting it. I beg don't be lazy, go and fight for Ticket under PDP you believed to have actively contributed. Don't wait for free dash of presidential ticket

Just like Buhari told you he was fit and spent months in london treating his health?
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by israelmao(m): 7:14am On Apr 02, 2022
Who plagued Nigeria with love for misfit leaders?Because I can't just imagine this that with all these disasters Nigerians are going through under Mr.Lifeless some young people are still here dying for Tinubu who presented failure to Nigerians in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Charly500(m): 7:16am On Apr 02, 2022
God1000:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/04/01/tinubu-too-weak-he-should-leave-presidential-ambition-younger-healthier-nigerians-%E2%80%93

The more we keep seeing the truth staring at us, the more we keep denying it in this God forsaken country called nigeria.

we cant keep decieving ourselves time and time again, its never enough for them, as some of them want to be swimming inside money everyday with their families at the detriment of the poor masses.

Leave this country if you can for a better life for you and your family.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Chazb(m): 7:26am On Apr 02, 2022
The you're a fool did you read to understand at all or you just read because you can write?

seunmsg:
Another foolish talk from the usual suspect. How can an old man vomit this kind of senseless talk? Must every Igbo person have an opinion on Yoruba political leaders? Why do these Igbo folks hate the Yoruba people so much?

We are in a democracy and everyone has a right to aspire to whatever position they desire under the law. Atiku was 72 in 2019 when the hypocritical Pete Edochie and his son supported him for president. Atiku has declared again for president at the age of 76 but Pete Edochie has no problem with him. His problem is with 70 years old Tinubu.

Joe Biden is 79, Trump left office last year at 74 and the Prime minister of India is 71. So, how’s Tinubu too old at 70 to contest for president?

Tinubu will contest for president whether anybody likes it or not. Those who want him will vote for him and those who don’t want him will vote against him. At the end of the day, majority will have their way while the hateful 5% minority will be put in their place. One thing is sure though; hateful, bigoted, old and senile fools like Pete Edochie will be put to shame again in 2023.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Sheggy13(m): 7:27am On Apr 02, 2022
ibechris:

U are pointless and made no sense out of this nonsense u have written.
Is Atiku not stronger than Tinubu physically and health wise.?so why are u barking like an unfed dog just because of personal opinion.

Yes,his son supported Atiku 4years ago whe there was no hue and cry about age but now,everyone have seen that we do not need old men in the next govt,hence varying opinions about Tinubu

Your Tinubu is a regional champion with all due respect,but he can't be President come next year. The next President is yet to declare for the seat and he will surely win the ticket come 2023.
I guess Tinubu is the only old person contesting for him to be singled out by the likes of Pete Edochie and Ohaneze Ndigbo. Atiku has suddenly become young to you people that none of these same people have called him out like Tinubu since he declared his ambition. Too much hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by mighty2: 7:29am On Apr 02, 2022
Stanislause94:
Big fool, I pity your parents for giving birth to an mbecile like you. You have the guts to insult the southeast region. What state are you from mother fucka.
wailing wailer

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by We4all: 7:38am On Apr 02, 2022
Echoban:

Common. Bring all the aspirants out and let's discuss who is more competent than Tinubu.

We LL go to Economic Policies, Leadership, administration, Education, Technical know how, Environmental development.

Bring it on.. I'm waiting.

The same way Buhari feigned competence and hammered on fixing the economy and ending insecurity right?
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by DrGoodman: 7:43am On Apr 02, 2022
placeofallure:

The USA, where we borrowed our democracy from, had handicapped presidents.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt had paralysis from Polio

Ronald Reagan and William Jefferson Clinton had hearing impairment (Aditi)

James Madison had Epilepsy

George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Dwight D Eisenhower and John F Kennedy all had some form of learning impairment

Abraham Lincoln suffered long bouts of depression
so.....

Say something else please.

So, why are we wasting time, let's look for an slowpoke, a person sick with schizophrenia and bedridden with paralysis, deaf mute and blind in both eyes to become Nigeria president because we want to copy American democracy grin
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by awakeuche(m): 7:45am On Apr 02, 2022
God1000:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/04/01/tinubu-too-weak-he-should-leave-presidential-ambition-younger-healthier-nigerians-%E2%80%93
It is disappointing to see that, after 8 years of untold hardship, terrorism, corruption and tribal hate, the supposedly intelligent Yoruba people are out again to support another old,
Corrupt, greedy and tired candidate just because he is from their tribe.

When will this tribalism thing die, this is a man who supported thugs disrupting end SARS and came out without compassion to announce he is still the Jagaban.

Someone who holds almost all south western state in a corrupt vice, stolen so much and inflicts the state with criminals as his boys.
A cabal that has ruled with a politics of fear and intimidation for years, displacing all those who challenge his godship through intimidation.

When will the great Omo Odua people vote competence and not tribalism.
How can this sick old man deliver, and how can a victory for him and his cohorts be a victory for the great Yoruba people and Nigerians?
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Euegene100001: 7:48am On Apr 02, 2022
From the comments is obvious Nigeria did not learn anything from buhari regime ! Make una go vote tinubu una eyes never still clear.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Navalsadiq(m): 7:54am On Apr 02, 2022
Exactly.Tinubu should retire to his stolen funds.

Amaechi is a preferred candidate
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by preshyusufu: 7:55am On Apr 02, 2022
LegendHero:

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!

You said Peter Edichie is a foolish man, because of he say the obvious truth. My brother, nairaland no change anything oo, you suppose know who be your grandpapa mate ooo.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Bizibi(m): 7:55am On Apr 02, 2022
LegendHero:

Bring out a single proof that you are a human being.

You will ask yourself that I asked a dumb question above. That’s how I thought about the question you asked me.

I hope you respectfully get the drift now bro?
no proof in this comment.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Morenikeji090(m): 7:56am On Apr 02, 2022
[Fucking facts who know they hell about him... Yoruba is damn strong in this nation.. don't dull yourself...quote author=knowhowk post=111573190] Many know him including you ...He is not Mumu ...U are Real Mumu[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ministry Of Communications, Digital Economy: Communication Ministry Changes Name / Governor Akeredolu Resumes Official Duties As He Returns From Medical Leave / Lekki: ASCAB Identified The Barracks Of Soldiers Who Shot Protesters - Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.