Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President (42344 Views)

P OBI FANS RAINING CORSE ON HIM FOR BEING TOO WEAK TO CHALLENGE TINUBU / Buhari, Oshiomhole Too Weak, Tinubu Can't Solve APC Crisis - Shehu Dani / Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Jeftliu: 3:41am On Apr 02, 2022
God1000:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/04/01/tinubu-too-weak-he-should-leave-presidential-ambition-younger-healthier-nigerians-%E2%80%93

This are the bunch of mediocre and i never chop people that were shouting Atikulated we yorubas knew that ur attack on Tinubu is not really ur mission you are stylishly attacking yorubas and we will not allow expired actors or any igbos like you to insult our people every st*pid&f**lish pple like you should mind ur f*cking business when did you see yorubas actors or actresses attacking ur people Obi Pandora is international thief but you are promoting him in the east EKWEREMADU and ABARIBE have been in power since 1999 you never tell them to resign from politics all of you are nothing but NONSENSE

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by descent96(m): 3:46am On Apr 02, 2022
I'm so disappointed at some comments by some so called youths here,we are finished,honestly we are,after all that has happened in this country and is still happening in this county under this ruthless,visionless and clueless regime caused by the government of the day which is led by an age-stricken president, yet we still have people advocating and canvasing for the likes of Tinubu,Atiku and co to run for presidency.i mean it's unbelievable and unimaginable to say but the least. Who did this to Nigeria? Judging by some comments from certain individuals here,I could confidently say that we are not ready to allow the younger generation take the corridor of power in years to come,is it that people enjoy suffering or they are so ignorant and daft that they allow sentiments to becloud their sense of reasoning?. What is exactly is our problem?,gush! it's unfortunate I find myself in this kind of country where people prefer mediocrity,incompetency and redundancy to impeccability, charisma and competency. I pray and hope that the mistake made in 2015 will not be repeated in 2023. Chai,what a country.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by youngcizzy(m): 3:47am On Apr 02, 2022
Hit me up for your Social media boost. (Likes , Comments, Views, Followers, Web traffic boost)

Instagram ,Facebook, Tik Tok , YouTube, Twitter , spotify , Apple play , Web Traffic
https:///18k2jo

Or

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Spandau: 4:08am On Apr 02, 2022
seunmsg:

It is only an extremely stupid person that will believe the senseless lie that Tinubu’s first daughter who still gave birth 2 years ago is 60.

freshkpomo
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by EagleNest(m): 4:16am On Apr 02, 2022
The same trend of events that brought Buhari to power is repeating itself. Just say anything contrary to APCs online residents line of thought, hell will be let loose. Whatever happened to people airing their opinion? How does it translate to rains of insults to an elder?

NL mgt should please find a solution to uncouth utterances being recorded daily on this platform. It's now a poisonous weapon that leads to disunity and possibly disintegration.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by LLiKYekoba: 4:18am On Apr 02, 2022
seunmsg:
Another foolish talk from the usual suspect. How can an old man vomit this kind of senseless talk? Must every Igbo person have an opinion on Yoruba political leaders? Why do these Igbo folks hate the Yoruba people so much?

We are in a democracy and everyone has a right to aspire to whatever position they desire under the law. Atiku was 72 in 2019 when the hypocritical Pete Edochie and his son supported him for president. Atiku has declared again for president at the age of 76 but Pete Edochie has no problem with him. His problem is with 70 years old Tinubu.

Joe Biden is 79, Trump left office last year at 74 and the Prime minister of India is 71. So, how’s Tinubu too old at 70 to contest for president?

Tinubu will contest for president whether anybody likes it or not. Those who want him will vote for him and those who don’t want him will vote against him. At the end of the day, majority will have their way while the hateful 5% minority will be put in their place. One thing is sure though; hateful, bigoted, old and senile fools like Pete Edochie will be put to shame again in 2023.

Shut up your rotten mouth, you are not fit to lace Chief Pete's shoes..
You will be disgraced next year..

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Dshocker(m): 4:19am On Apr 02, 2022
seunmsg:
Another foolish talk from the usual suspect. How can an old man vomit this kind of senseless talk? Must every Igbo person have an opinion on Yoruba political leaders? Why do these Igbo folks hate the Yoruba people so much?

We are in a democracy and everyone has a right to aspire to whatever position they desire under the law. Atiku was 72 in 2019 when the hypocritical Pete Edochie and his son supported him for president. Atiku has declared again for president at the age of 76 but Pete Edochie has no problem with him. His problem is with 70 years old Tinubu.

Joe Biden is 79, Trump left office last year at 74 and the Prime minister of India is 71. So, how’s Tinubu too old at 70 to contest for president?

Tinubu will contest for president whether anybody likes it or not. Those who want him will vote for him and those who don’t want him will vote against him. At the end of the day, majority will have their way while the hateful 5% minority will be put in their place. One thing is sure though; hateful, bigoted, old and senile fools like Pete Edochie will be put to shame again in 2023.

Biden is healthy

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Kingisibor: 4:31am On Apr 02, 2022
LegendHero:
Peter Edochie is a foolish man, we all know that before.

This same man supported Atiku in 2019 when it’s obvious Atiku is also old and over 70 then. I can bet it that like Obi Pandora, this same man will still support Atiku if he gets PDP ticket in 2023. Is Atiku a young man?

The same man who can't advise his son from resigning from his job to support a 70+ year old Atiku presidency in 2019 that now suddenly remember he has a brain in 2023 to advise Nigerians against voting 70 years old candidate is nothing but a FOOLISH man.

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!
I can see lot of Meth addicts quoting me for being disrespectful and abusing an elder like Edochie. These are the same set of guys that come online daily to abuse Asiwaju without considering he is also an elder. So much hypocrisy.

The above is why I am reiterating again that "Pete Edochie is a compound fool!"

Oga you be mumu .... Tinubu dey shit fir body, you no get eyes to see am? goat!

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by aribisala0(m): 4:49am On Apr 02, 2022
I am consistent in my opposition to Tinubu
This is not based on anything to do with his age or health
I do not know Tinubu's medical history apart from that which he tells us
Last year he had a knee replacement. That does not amount to a major health issue
But he went abroad to have the procedure. For me that he went abroad to do that is more of an issue than any bogus claims about age or health. Why are there no facilities that could perform the procedure in Lagos. I remember he once advised Fashola to sack striking doctors. For him to turn around and go abroad for knee replacement is hypocrisy

Eboes talking about him being weak or unhealthy are just doing their useful envy of Yoruba
They have calculated that he is the main obstacle to an Eboe presidency but that calculation is wrong and self deception
Even if Tinubu was not there Nigerians will not vote Eboes. Their hatred for Yoruba did not start with Tinubu. They did not vote Abiola . Was he also too old or too weak. How does this fool know Tinubu is "WEAK"? That is just a pretext for their hate and jealousy. AT the same time he is talking of Eboe Presidency. Mixing the two demonstrates what his agenda is.

Let them bring out their Eboe candidate and support him , they could still get support from some Yoruba but not with this approach .
No one,, repeat no one has evidence about Tinubu's health and if they do they should bring it out. There are many reasons politically to oppose Tinubu but these ones are petty and just the usual Eboe hatred

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by aribisala0(m): 4:52am On Apr 02, 2022
Dshocker:

Biden is healthy
How do you know? How do you know who is healthy and who is not?
based on what information?

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Abdulmumin412(m): 4:59am On Apr 02, 2022
Wazobia2216:
Glad to hear from Pete Edochie

Them say elders no go dey for market, make a new born baby head bend.

Tinubu needs to retrace his steps, even retire from active politics!

I thought he meant well when he supported not too young to run bill!
You have seen not young to run. Have you seen too old to run? If not let everyone try thief luck.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Dshocker(m): 5:01am On Apr 02, 2022
aribisala0:
How do you know? How do you know who is healthy and who is not?
based on what information?

Tinubu urinates on his body and suffers from parkinson disease,while Biden has no terminal illness.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by aribisala0(m): 5:11am On Apr 02, 2022
Dshocker:

Tinubu urinates on his body and suffers from parkinson disease,while Biden has no terminal illness.
Interesting but that is not what I asked you.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Dshocker(m): 5:13am On Apr 02, 2022
aribisala0:
Interesting but that is not what I asked you.

But that was not what i answered you
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by aviara: 5:21am On Apr 02, 2022
APC consensus candidate will put an end to this Tinubu noise.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by orisa37: 5:25am On Apr 02, 2022
YUL EDOCHIE IS BETTER.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Mom007(f): 5:27am On Apr 02, 2022
LegendHero:
Peter Edochie is a foolish man, we all know that before.

This same man supported Atiku in 2019 when it’s obvious Atiku is also old and over 70 then. I can bet it that like Obi Pandora, this same man will still support Atiku if he gets PDP ticket in 2023. Is Atiku a young man?

The same man who can't advise his son from resigning from his job to support a 70+ year old Atiku presidency in 2019 that now suddenly remember he has a brain in 2023 to advise Nigerians against voting 70 years old candidate is nothing but a FOOLISH man.

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!
I can see lot of Meth addicts quoting me for being disrespectful and abusing an elder like Edochie. These are the same set of guys that come online daily to abuse Asiwaju without considering he is also an elder. So much hypocrisy.

The above is why I am reiterating again that "Pete Edochie is a compound fool!"
You are the fool here for spewing this rot on someone the age of your father's father! This is why a lot of people never amount to much in life and still die young! Is Pete your mate? In what ramification have you attained even half of what he has attained? Haters of truth that see black and call it white, I spit on you, tueh!
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by aviara: 5:28am On Apr 02, 2022
If the north chooses to continue in power, Yoruba's will cry "injustice". But if Igbos' demand zoning for fairness, Yoruba will say " power is not given on a platter of gold". But all the while they kept crying that power should be zoned to the south.

Yoruba's are so selfish and greedy when it comes to this presidential election.

All parties should microzone to the south east in 2023 in the spirit of fairness and justice. I am from the Niger Delta.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by placeofallure(f): 5:31am On Apr 02, 2022
simpleseyi:
Chief Pete is not wrong. Tinubu is old, not necessarily in age, but his health has deteriorated. But, Tinubu's knowledge, capacity and sagacity are not in doubt. He is Africa's most prolific technopolitician. Also, he is the only one showing seriousness. Others just declare their fake intentions and run back to their hut.

He is the only one that have been travelling the length and breadth of Northern and Western Nigeria gathering support and mobilizing opinion, group, and interest leaders. Others do not seem to understand what is at stake. Shall we then beg unserious people to come and lead us? That's impossible nah. We will only vote for someone that has shown interest and seriousness. Even the so called other contestants are all talking about Tinubu.

God bless you for speaking nothing but the truth.

Pete's respect scale has gone down from 10 to 4. Where's his rope to drag Tinubu out of power?

I believe in due diligence. Nobody has shielded the Ibos from power. It keeps eluding them because they are tactless. Power won't drop on your laps on a platter of gold, you have to strive for it. A mission Tinubu has been on for close to two years, consulting, traveling and doing. Some people like Wike and the rest of 'em are still contemplating whether or whether not. Who is more deserving? Somebody that has been working or somebody just waking up?

That was the same pussy-footy approach they assumed that gifted Saraki the Senate presidency. That position was theirs to occupy but they lost out due to their lack of tact. Politics is a game.

Do you know at a time, there was no foremost person you can refer to as the leaders of the Ibos in the Nigerian political space? It's that bad.

Ibos should go and sit down. If they have the clout to pull presidency to their side come 2023, fine! If not, the struggle continues.

... Work out your salvation with fear and trembling.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by aviara: 5:31am On Apr 02, 2022
Yoruba abusers and haters should all reserve all their insults for Buhari and APC leadership who will employ "forced consensus candidacy" as was seen during the just concluded APC national convention to throw Tinubu's presidential ambition into the refuse bin.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by God2man2again(m): 5:33am On Apr 02, 2022
Calling an elderly a fool is not the best.

Say your own view and leave the elderly alone, you don't have to call him a fool.

O ga dinma
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by placeofallure(f): 5:35am On Apr 02, 2022
LegendHero:

Bring out a single proof that you are a human being.

You will ask yourself that I asked a dumb question above. That’s how I thought about the question you asked me.

I hope you respectfully get the drift now bro?

Savage!

He should prove that he is not a Robot grin

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Alajiki(m): 5:39am On Apr 02, 2022
November1857:
Afonja hate hearing the truth....

Truth? From an old senile fool like this glorified pig Edochie? Didn't the same old fool and his loser son support Atiku in 2019, when the latter was 72 years old?

What truth comes out from an average flat-headed pig?

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by aviara: 5:40am On Apr 02, 2022
So people can deceive themselves too much. In 1999 what tactics did yorubas use to put Obasanjo in Aso rock. Majority of Yoruba's didn't even support Obasanjo. He was brought from prison to become the main presidential candidate of PDP and other regions especially Igbos voted for him. This was because the discuss then was to compensate Yoruba's for MKO' s victory in the June 12 1993 annulled election.

Secondly, what strategy did the south south put up to give Jonathan the presidency in 2011? Obasanjo picked Jonathan as a running mate to Yaradua to douse the tension in the Niger Delta back then. And this was repeated in 2011.

National politics shouldn't be about ethnic tactics but national conscience, fairness and equity.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by aviara: 5:45am On Apr 02, 2022
I thought Yoruba's usually brag about having respect for elders as one of their cherished culture? I can't believe the so called "omoluabis" calling an elder unprinted names because he voiced a very obvious fact.

Going by our experience in the hands of Buhari who was always in and out of hospital for a good part of his tenure, do we keep sending old and unhealthy people to aso rock to lead us?
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by placeofallure(f): 5:48am On Apr 02, 2022
DrGoodman:

Atiku wasn't peeing all over himself like a stature on a water fountain. grin

The USA, where we borrowed our democracy from, had handicapped presidents.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt had paralysis from Polio

Ronald Reagan and William Jefferson Clinton had hearing impairment (Aditi)

James Madison had Epilepsy

George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Dwight D Eisenhower and John F Kennedy all had some form of learning impairment

Abraham Lincoln suffered long bouts of depression
so.....

Say something else please.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by aviara: 5:54am On Apr 02, 2022
Yoruba's always playing selfish politics. Imagine how they worked against south south region when Jonathan was in power to favour the north. Now they are saying they had a secret pact for the north to return power to them. Is this how national politics is supposed to be done without consideration to other regions in the federation.

Even while other regions like the south south, middle belt and parts of the north are supporting Igbo presidency, Yoruba's keep insisting that Igbo's don't deserve the presidency.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Stanislause94: 6:00am On Apr 02, 2022
mighty2:
When sensible people are talking, this dement*d old f**l also wan talk, imagine the gut
You nyamiri f**ls can cry all you want, you braind**d bast**ds from unproductive region of p*gs are incons*qu*ntial, politically useless and you can't determine anything in this country
ON TINUBU MANDATE I STAND
Big fool, I pity your parents for giving birth to an mbecile like you. You have the guts to insult the southeast region. What state are you from mother fucka.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by placeofallure(f): 6:06am On Apr 02, 2022
aviara:
If the north chooses to continue in power, Yoruba's will cry "injustice". But if Igbos' demand zoning for fairness, Yoruba will say " power is not given on a platter of gold". But all the while they kept crying that power should be zoned to the south.

Yoruba's are so selfish and greedy when it comes to this presidential election.

All parties should microzone to the south east in 2023 in the spirit of fairness and justice. I am from the Niger Delta.

Did I just read...All parties should microzone to the east...?

Interesting. The problem is you are not an authority so your point is Invalid!

Microzone ko, Microwave ni!

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Stanislause94: 6:07am On Apr 02, 2022
LegendHero:

This is why I said so.

In 2019, his son Yul Edochie specifically resigned his position to support Atiku campaign openly. Remember Atiku was over 70+ year old in 2019 election.

A man that cannot advise his son against supporting Atiku an old 70+ man for Presidency in 2019 who now want to advise Nigeria against voting for a 70 year old man in 2023 shows he is truly FOOLISH!!So you believe tinubu is 70? .

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 02, 2022
LegendHero:

Bring out a single proof that you are a human being.

You will ask yourself that I asked a dumb question above. That’s how I thought about the question you asked me.

I hope you respectfully get the drift now bro?

Heheheheeh this guy is pained...

No go did for person matter..

Confusionist
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 02, 2022
sreamsense:
Peter Edochie thought he was still acting film saying rubbish about Tinubu. Is he the one to know wheather Tinubu is old, healthy, fit or unfit to contest election or Tinubu himself? Is Tinubu older than America current president when he contested? Is it not from where we borrowed democracy? If Tinubu tells you he is fit, then he is fit.

Leave Tinubu alone to contest from the party many of you called evil party, Fulani party, afonja party; he worked for it, let him eat from his labour while he still alive. You can't expect Tinubu to cook food and serve you first without tasting it. I beg don't be lazy, go and fight for Ticket under PDP you believed to have actively contributed. Don't wait for free dash of presidential ticket

Tinubu is old period...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

From Spaghetti To Egg – How Buhari Government Changed Nigerians’ Dining Tables / Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate / President Goodluck Jonathan Regime Signed TSA Agreement With 1% Fee - Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.