Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap (43724 Views)

Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out / Will Smith Apologises To Chris Rock After Oscars Slap / Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by Angelfrost(m): 6:42am On Apr 02, 2022
dettolgel:

What about the countries that buy the weapons to destroy their own people. If I recall correctly the marauders killing innocent people in Nigeria are not the Americans but your own people.

The Taliban told the world that USA were killing them but now it is obvious for the world to see.

In Somalia, Syria, Yemen, DRC, Cameroon you people have been killing each other with reckless abandon.

However, for instance Poland, Greece still buy weapons from the USA but they aren't killing themselves.

Please when will Africa start taking responsibility for their actions?

When?!! Maybe sometime in the far future! Africans enjoy blame games. We are that pathetic!

That said... When will America start taking responsibility for being a huge part of the mess in most parts of the world?!! Well, Never!!!

If you want to be honest, don't castigate one, and leave out the other! No nation is perfect!
Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by Pakute: 6:42am On Apr 02, 2022
Before he knows it, he would slide into mental depression and possibly suicidal thoughts. I hope it won't come too late before Will Smith realizes that no woman is worth half the stress. Men must always be extremely careful of the snake gender.

3 Likes

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by Encyclopedia1: 6:42am On Apr 02, 2022
Golan007:

What health condition?

Can someone die from baldness?

Her baldness is not natural. Go and read her story well. Even at that, should the fool use it as a point of joke? Too bad.
Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by abimic(m): 6:43am On Apr 02, 2022
9japride:
Will Smith is not serious, he should learn to be a man. Someone that was laughing at the joke Chris made but all of a sudden change mood when his narcissistic wife gave him corner eye look. I wonder how people still pretend that such narcissistic fellows will ever change? He's wife is not a nice person, she only cares about herself. I pity Smith.
You're right, the slap was uncalled for considering he was initially smiling at the pass. He allowed his wife's emotion got into his head and ruined his perfect moment. As a man, he ought to have thought twice creating such scenes that night, a sweet night he longed for only to be marred by his irrational decision. Even though Rock is a veteran at dissing people and sees it as joke, but Smith should have used another means at registering his wife's displeasure or waited till when emotions are low then call the guy out if need be.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by Encyclopedia1: 6:44am On Apr 02, 2022
hammer567:

CHRIS ROCK, NO TALK, HE NOT RESPOND.

CHRIS ROCK IS A BLACK MAN, HE CAN GO AWAY AND DECIDE TO KILL WILL SMITH.

EVEN IF NO BE CHRIS ROCK, HIS BOYZ OR BROTHER CAN DECIDE TO TURN WILL SMITH TO TARGET PRACTICE.

Ok. So Willy na White? Die meet die now.
Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by qekng40(f): 6:44am On Apr 02, 2022
stinflame:

Someone is loosing his Mind and all you after is appeasing his useless act

You didn't see the "I wish him well"?

You lot read to reply but never to understand.

Oga, just forget aborrit
Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by hammer567: 6:45am On Apr 02, 2022
Encyclopedia1:

Ok. So Willy na White? Die meet die now.

NO, WILLY GO FEEL SAY HIM DONE DO HIM WORST, SO MAKE HIM REST.

UNTIL CHRIS GO TURN AM TO REST IN PEACE OR PIECES.

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by qekng40(f): 6:47am On Apr 02, 2022
prophetfire:
. You vagina people have successfully turned this man into a world class fool. The so-called wife that he allow other men to Bleep in the name of open marriage first used his brain to cook edo soup.

Its non of your business sad

Abi na you marry the wife give am?
Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by effort1: 6:47am On Apr 02, 2022
qekng40:
A Legend!

I wish him well because I know he did the right thing! wink

The slap was necessity grin

A woman that cheats deserves zero honour

3 Likes

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by Encyclopedia1: 6:47am On Apr 02, 2022
hammer567:

NO, WILLY GO FEEL SAY HIM DONE DO HIM WORST, SO MAKE HIM REST.

UNTIL CHRIS GO TURN AM TO REST IN PEACE OR PIECES.

Chai..... U don too watch Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jet LI movie so u de talk wetin go happen later. Good job. It's early, go and rest, u still get village meeting this morning. ���
Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by BafanaBafana: 6:47am On Apr 02, 2022
Realist12:
Will Smith and family have been victims of social media attacks , in the moment of trying to be a man and standing up for his family he ended up proving the bants to be true.
You are funny o
Standing up for his family abi trying to impress his "wife"
He is less than half a man please. No real man would do that. Only women wrapper who are scared of their wives

4 Likes

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by Angelfrost(m): 6:47am On Apr 02, 2022
Encyclopedia1:

Cos he is defending his wife who is a subject of mockery cos of her health condition? I don't understand they way we think in this past of the world.

There are many men who have been dissed worse... Self control means you stage a walk out, or chill till the show is over.

Will Smith lacks self control! There's no way to sugarcoat this, and no need too. He ended up embarrassing himself, his wife, and shoving his career into the hole... Worst part, his wife has never and will never do this same dumb thing for him.

If he had done the right thing, Chris would have been the one to suffer later!

If you don't understand this simple thing, then I can't help you!

4 Likes

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by tradepunter: 6:48am On Apr 02, 2022
Very man.... Very very weak man ...

It's good for him, you slapped ur own fellow man.

And the worst thing is that this IDIOT OVERSHADOWED the best MOMENT OF THE OSCARS ..

SAMUEL L JACKSON WINNING HIS FIRST...

na that one pain me pass because l Jackson have been robbed for years.... Will smith fk off

All those ladies supporting this crap may you be getting slaps

6 Likes

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by Golan007: 6:48am On Apr 02, 2022
Encyclopedia1:

Her baldness is not natural. Go and read her story well. Even at that, should the fool use it as a point of joke? Too bad.

Not natural how?

Would she die from it?

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by hammer567: 6:48am On Apr 02, 2022
Encyclopedia1:

Chai..... U don too watch Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jet LI movie so u de talk wetin go happen later. Good job. It's early, go and rest, u still get village meeting this morning. ���

IF DEM SHOOT WILL SMITH, NA WETTIN GO HAPPEN FOR THIS WORLD?

JADA NO GO FCUUK AGAIN?

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by Encyclopedia1: 6:48am On Apr 02, 2022
Angelfrost:

There are many men who have been dissed worse... Self control means you stage a walk out, or chill till the show is over.

Will Smith lacks self control! There's no way to sugarcoat this, and no need too. He ended up embarrassing himself, his wife, and shoving his career into the hole... Worst part, his wife has never and will never do this same dumb thing for him.

If he had done the right thing, Chris would have been the one to suffer later!

If you don't understand this simple thing, then I can't help you!

I totally agree with u

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by Encyclopedia1: 6:50am On Apr 02, 2022
hammer567:

IF DEM SHOOT WILL SMITH, NA WETTIN GO HAPPEN FOR THIS WORLD?

JADA NO GO FCUUK AGAIN?

Nothing sir. Dem kill NOTORIOUS BIG and Faith Evans still de use her Kpekus na

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by Encyclopedia1: 6:50am On Apr 02, 2022
Golan007:

Not natural how?

Would she die from it?
So cos she will not die from it then someone should do memes with that? Now I understand u.
Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by hammer567: 6:51am On Apr 02, 2022
Encyclopedia1:

Nothing sir. Dem kill NOTORIOUS BIG and Faith Evans still de use her Kpekus na

cheesy grin grin grin

U DON WISE...

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by Angelfrost(m): 6:51am On Apr 02, 2022
Encyclopedia1:

I totally agree with u

I am married... There have been times I was in Smith's shoes! I could easily have taken the other guy apart verbally or physically, but to what end?!!!

There is always a time for everything... Knowing when to act and how to act, whether it displeases your woman or not, is what makes a man!

3 Likes

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by jesmond3945: 6:52am On Apr 02, 2022
qekng40:
A Legend!

I wish him well because I know he did the right thing! wink

Chris Rock messed with the wrong guy!
slap on oscar big stage, how is it a necessity?

2 Likes

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by Encyclopedia1: 6:52am On Apr 02, 2022
effort1:

A woman that cheats deserves zero honour

Men nko?
Legend is talking. grin grin grin grin
Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by Golan007: 6:52am On Apr 02, 2022
Encyclopedia1:

So cos she will not die from it then someone should do memes with that? Now I understand u.

Of course, she's in the public space.

She makes her money as a celebrity and would endure the risks that come with it.
Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by Encyclopedia1: 6:54am On Apr 02, 2022
hammer567:

cheesy grin grin grin

U DON WISE...

Na u no grab b4 na. grin cheesy cheesy grin. U get brain small. grin grin grin grin
Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by MuteMute(m): 6:55am On Apr 02, 2022
This one no different from Kanye west
Mumu love
If no b 2pac death u fit

2 Likes

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by zanshi: 6:55am On Apr 02, 2022
advanceDNA:

Women don’t simp to that level...never

Thats why the highest you’ll get is boxers, singlet, 5k perfume, or their body which they got freely from nature...If you get more than that, it’s your money they used in buying it for you..or they have overflowing cash...like Beyoncé or cardiB

woman will take loan to open shop for her man?? Or take loan at the office to buy car for her husband from her hard earned salary.?? E no possible.....na only one woman fit do am...she don die 3214 years ago...

If they fight another woman for for you, it’s not about you ....it’s their source of money they trying to protect..

Na men like to behave like Mumu...

The best of men are still men, the sacrifices a man would take and extend to people, a woman wouldn't do the same for you.

Redpill and MGTOW re-education that started as something small 2016 is now taking mainstream.

2 Likes

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by Valleoo(m): 6:55am On Apr 02, 2022
Earn free token from Remitano, just sign up, verify you account KYC, to earn 0.48 Renec every 24 hours freely
use this link and thank me later
https://remitano.net/renec/ng/join/1210115
Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by Amayabor1: 6:55am On Apr 02, 2022
qekng40:
A Legend!

[s]I wish him well because I know he did the right thing! wink

Chris Rock messed with the wrong guy![/s]

But he laughed at the joke initially.

He can't take a joke, but he can take another man sleeping with his wife.

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by prophetfire: 6:55am On Apr 02, 2022
qekng40:

Its non of your business sad

Abi na you marry the wife give am?
. How then is it your own business?
Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by Encyclopedia1: 6:55am On Apr 02, 2022
Golan007:

Of course, she's in the public space.

She makes her money as a celebrity and would endure the risks that come with it.

Finally I can understand u. U get estate meeting this morning. Oya go and get set. grin grin grin
Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by qekng40(f): 6:56am On Apr 02, 2022
jesmond3945:
slap on oscar big stage, how is it a necessity?

For the world to see he doesn't joke with his wife
Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 02, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
Wait sef. Does will smith think for a minute that Jada would have done same for him? Someone that ridiculed you in.

Will Smith continous association with this Jada is not.healthy for his mental health,.this guy really needs to help himself

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Acknowledges 360nobs By Noble Igwe For Giving Her Best Dressed Award / Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) / DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.