Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro (70112 Views)

4 Children Buried Alive By Mudslide In Cross River / Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Yomit71(m): 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
The heart of Igboman is desperately wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by BRATISLAVA: 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
lexy2014:

Who bought the property? Did she acquire the property with the man's or was it a joint acquisition?

So if a wife doesn't discuss the name that should be on the property she acquired by herself, then the husband should kill her?

Pls which property did the brother in law buy that he didn't discuss with the killer that warranted his death?

So women should control their actions and reactions. What should the men do?

Nothing except killing and flying off the handle. No responsibility whatsoever. No obligation to be humans .

5 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by shaybebaby(f): 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
koning:

NO. advicing women on how to stay alive for the sake of their children.

All these "justifying the killings" mantra is becoming stale. You'all sounding like a broken record. No killing is justifiable.

If a woman has 4 kids with a man, that means they have come a long way. Looking at the pictures, i would not be surprised to hear that it was the husband that put her through university education. I know my people.

Why wreck everything for a bloody piece of land. She leaves in Europe with the kids, the husband is in Lagos. Go figure.
You are a very reprehensible thing, I wouldn't qualify you as human.

You ARE justifying the murder of a person who was killed by someone trying to get their grubby hands on something that didn't belong to them. A low life, who you obviously identify with.

Look at your mouth like sponsor university education. You think someone who is eyeing land that doesn't belong to him has the money to sponsor another when obviously has hasn't finished sponsoring himself.

Yes, women should stay alive by ditching murderous parasites and their supporters. If you think what happened can be justified in any way, shape or form, then I wish the same fate on you.

Animal!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by lexy2014: 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
koning:

NO. advicing women on how to stay alive for the sake of their children.

All these "justifying the killings" mantra is becoming stale. You'all sounding like a broken record. No killing is justifiable.

If a woman has 4 kids with a man, that means they have come a long way. Looking at the pictures, i would not be surprised to hear that it was the husband that put her through university education. I know my people.

Why wreck everything for a bloody piece of land. She leaves in Europe with the kids, the husband is in Lagos. Go figure.

Who wrecked everything for a bloody piece of land? Was it the wife or the husband?

6 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
musty177:

Nothing good comes from the east as well� Pathetic bigots
nothing good came out frm your modas toto pathetic idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
betshopagent:
well said but calling d man lazy was not necessary.Na d same lazy man sent her abroad.I don't support d man's actions but d woman was far from being a Saint.

So a former banker at Ecobank can't afford to send herself abroad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by fluffybaby(f): 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
afroxyz:

Do you know if the man worked hard to send his wife abroad and at a time in need the woman refused to return the favour? Before you open your mouth before your Brian try to think what would push a man to want to murder his wife.

Hope you will be this understanding when a woman kills her husband for same reason you gave up there too?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2022
betshopagent:
what in d world wud make her buy a property in her name without d husband knowledge?

This is from an insecure man

A woman can have assets in her name, a man can have assets in his name

3 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by maasoap(m): 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

The usual "but".

If you don't blame women for the actions of men, will you cease being a man?

Don't address the evil of the man and preach self-control in men. What stopped him from controlling himself? Will you always justify murder with but this, but that?

Fear men.

He was off but there is still take home in his post:
And some men have different ways they react to betrayals and treachery
This is the truth. You can't control how different people react to the same incidence. She should have stayed away from him, most especially after death threats from him.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by mauchiz: 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
A mother of his four children, he should have considered his kids and know is for them.
This man wanted to sell her property and give the money to his girlfriends.

Women have to be careful

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by lalalista: 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
This marriage of a thing should be scrapped. I've always said it. A woman can get pregnant if she likes but it's not a must to marry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by ajl: 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
Already knew it had to do with property before I even read the story. Umm!

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by BRATISLAVA: 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
DKM123:

This is the response of a TYPICAL NIGERIAN MAN. He doesn't even know the family. Yet, all he could mutter from a report where an evil monster burnt his wife (the mother of his four little children) and a young man (who has a wife and child of his own) to death over a mere property that he wanted to sell (even though it is NOT his own) is this. His fellow Nigerian men are agreeing with him with likes and shares. This are Nigerian men for you.

This is why I don't understand what our women see in some Nigerian men? Thank God the white man gave us internet and so foreigners can see the mindset of the average Nigerian man.
Sometimes I ask, who are this foreign women who say Nigerian men are the the next best thing since sliced bread? They ought to do just a little bit of research on the biggest Nigerian forum and see if indeed they wouldn't run for thier dear lives once they come across a Nigerian man.

Tufiakwa!

Don't you know they lose their toxic masculinity to have these foreign women? Which foreign woman do you think will gave anything to do with men who reason little better than chimpanzees in the wild?

They are ready to do the dishes, keep their voices down and roll over for them. But once they see a Nigerian woman, they remember their ego as men.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by bizzibodi(m): 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
I don tire for all this Nigeria nurses in diaspora sad stories..No learning from incidents.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by BRATISLAVA: 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
maasoap:

He was off but there is still take home in his post:
This is the truth. You can't control how different people react to the same incidence. She should have stayed away from him, most especially after death threats from him.

I hope you have the same consideration when women kill men any time they feel anger and betrayal.

There's nothing to take home in his post. It's the same post all over the place, and it is demented murder apologist reasoning. The usual victim blaming when the victim is female.

6 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
betshopagent:
what in d world wud make her buy a property in her name without d husband knowledge?

Killing is appropriate because she bought a property right?

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by cococandy(f): 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
Shut up
Pierocash:
This is highly condemnable,and callous. I hope the law catches up with him.

But however, Nigerian women shouldn't see abroad as Uhuru for them. Once they get there ,they change and turn to monsters tormenting their husbands using the useless law over there as shield and buckler . And some men have different ways they react to betrayals and treachery which is the Hallmark of Naija women.

I don't have enough rest in peace right now, the last one I imported is already used for the victims of Kaduna train attack,and dollar is somehow expensive now,I would have imported one rest in peace for her

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by koning: 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
lexy2014:

Who wrecked everything for a bloody piece of land? Was it the wife or the husband?

The wife has the control botton. She had the remote control on her hands.

Drop the f.ucking land documents with him and go back to Scotland to be with your kids. He will be the one calling you after 3 months with questions like "Honey, what should we do with that land".

I know what i'm talking about. I just hope all these Feminists running their mouths here will not make the same mistake Chinyere made.

YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR SIDE. YOU HAVE NO CONTROL OVER WHAT THE OTHER MIGHT DO OR HOW THEY WILL RESPOND.

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by lexy2014: 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

I hope you have the same consideration when women kill men any time they feel anger and betrayal.

There's nothing to take home in his post. It's the same post all over the place, and it is demented murder apologist reasoning. The usual victim blaming when the victim is female.

I think u are getting too emotional. Did you miss where he said the victim should have stayed away from the husband?
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by maasoap(m): 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

There's nothing to take home in his post. It's the same post all over the place, and it is demented murder apologist reasoning.

I do and I will. If my wife threatened me for whatever reason, I would make sure that I stay away from her.
A woman lawyer murdered her husband in Ibadan and got away with it. There was another one, a woman lawyer who murdered her husband in Lagos state. This is not about gender, this is about knowing when to stay away from the partner that sends death threats to you.

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by lexy2014: 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
koning:

The wife has the control botton. She had the remote control on her hands.

Drop the f.ucking land documents with him and go back to Scotland to be with your kids. He will be the one calling you after 3 months with questions like "Honey, what should we do with that land".

I know what i'm talking about. I just hope all these Feminists running their mouths here will not make the same mistake Chinyere made.

YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR SIDE. YOU HAVE NO CONTROL OVER WHAT THE OTHER MIGHT DO OR HOW THEY WILL RESPOND.

You haven't answered my question:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by BRATISLAVA: 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
maasoap:

I do and I will. If my wife threatened for whatsoever reason, I will make sure that I stay away from her.
A woman lawyer murdered her husband in Ibadan and got away with it. There was another one, a woman lawyer who murdered her husband in Lagos state. This is not about gender, this is about knowing when to stay away from the partner that sends death threats to you.

Now that she's been killed after he lied about a reconciliation of sorts, it's still her fault.

I know you will not condemn the man if his wife killed him. You would condemn her. It actually is about gender. That is why crime in Nigeria continues, because men keep excusing men by blaming their crimes on women. That's why we are still having this conversation. Because it is easier to condemn a woman than her murderer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by ariesbull: 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, Igbos again!!

Yam-legged marriages have struck once more, RIP to the woman.

idiot the lazy yoruba husband mr.ogudoro killed the igbo woman

Afonja
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by BRATISLAVA: 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
lexy2014:

I think u are getting too emotional. Did you miss where he said the victim should have stayed away from the husband?

At the word emotional I have lost interest in giving you a real response.

3 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by lexy2014: 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

At the word emotional I have lost interest in giving you a real response.

That's not my problem. Meanwhile, Did you miss where he said the victim should have stayed away from the husband?
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by BRATISLAVA: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
lexy2014:

That's not my problem. Meanwhile, Did you miss where he said the victim should have stayed away from the husband?

Bye.

4 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by yeshuasfootstep(m): 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
It is unfortunate. This is certainly not the way to go, though women are something these days.

Don't be surprised this man's wrinkled face is as a result of suffering to see that the wife and kids have a better life.

Once it is in the hands of women,forget it as they know only themselves and their immediate family.

For the man to demand his name on the document means he has a stake.

People should be wiser in what is called marriage today if they cannot avoid it completely.

It is not what it use to be. Don't have blood on your hands.

May they find the needed peace.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by semanose: 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
So sad.

If you know how insecure some men can be expecially when the woman has it it going for her.

A friend of mine who worked so hard to build a primary school, run an inter country educational business and owns two houses is being victimized by her husband.

The man feels so Insecure at the way she hustles.

He left for his family home 6 months ago and his back to her now.

These days I don't know what else to say to her other than:

"Watch your back"

She's is trying hard to make the marriage work because of the kids.

The man is not happy that's she's successful.

He keeps looking for new ways to make her miserable. But family and friends are tired of the whole stuff.

Stories like the one in this thread make me worry...

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by EmmyCC: 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
For some people, this post is an avenue to show their Igbophobia rather than sympathize with the victims. Tueh! You all are horrible.

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by bigpicture001: 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
EuDavies:
He was my friend, we still spoke the day it happened. I never knew that will be the last time we will talk. He had a lovely 1 year old boy and a beautiful, kind hearted wife. Rest in Peace Ifeanyi. You will always hold a special place in my heart.

What is. The. True story . Cuz I know the sister in-law wrote those. Out of emotion
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by bigpicture001: 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
Skyview01:
Women, be very careful who you marry.

This lady was the first born and desperate to marry and that was why he fell for the guy. She told me personally all her younger ones had married. It was battle from day one of marriage.

Be very very careful who you marry.
I knew it might end in this.

Does it mean after. Marriage the husband brought out pestle and start to pound her..?

Chineye can not be totally blameless..u guyz love to support rubbish..

Now no one here has supported murderr..but ppl like u shld say the truth
You are better of single for life than be married to certain individuals.
Let them call you an evening newspaper.

Ladies, be warned.

Chinyere. May your beautiful soul rest on peace. Very nice lady!. Just sad right now!
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Pakute: 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
shaybebaby:

Maybe reading his asinine comments? angry
Savagery but honestly you don't have sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jilted Man Posts Estranged Lover’s Nude Pictures Online / 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) / Two Giant Rats Spotted Exchanging Blows Like Humans, In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.