Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me (47675 Views)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by MightyHand(m): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
Yhungsarm:

Thanks, i just called her now she promised to come over so we can talk abt the relationship stuff but i just have to be careful with her bcus it seems she is playing a dangerous game wit me and i don't have mind for all those kind of stuff

That's cool!!
Be the driver to control everything, code her brain BUT don't sex her for now regardless of her moves... Be convinced enough that you're in control
Please and Please
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
Yhungsarm:

I hope we could meet too to show you that am not scared of your arrest. Ladies like you are the problem she touched my dick, kissed me and all those seduction stuff is it not a sexual assault too or is it bcus am a guy.
Am just trying to do the right thing, am from a good home and i believe that is not a way to treat a lady no matter how she seduced me i should have tamed my urge, that is the main reason am trying to make up for my stupid act but you are just here talking about arrest and how am a rapist.
It’s your audacity for me, do you know what rape is at all? Were you supposed to be having erection simply because a lady sat on your laps? gush you are irritating me
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by MightyHand(m): 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2022
Adolfhitler001:

You people are not addressing the issue till he do it all again with someone that will ruin his life now or in the future,if he is accuse of rape with evidence involving student of same institution don't you think the school might expel him depression will now set in learn to advice people abeg no insult intended or imagine presidential candidate like atiku or bat been accuse of rape even without evidence it will cause damage to them this young man don't know where life will take him tomorrow let him don't ruin his own life abeg

You have said well, but to save time and energy, he already admitted to his wrong, and no matter how you try in this world, you will at one point do a mistake. "Atiku Abubakar you mentioned was once in such mess with a celebrity but he's still who he his".
However, to stop the lady from blackmailing him in future is what matters..

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
Yhungsarm:
This incident happened last week Thursday. Am a 300L student of Unijos and the girl happens to be my coursemate. Normally, me and these girl no dey the same level, she can't even talk to me in school but ASUU break happened and i didn't want to go back to Lagos so i stayed back in Jos.
One day i was chatting with her friend who happens to know her and he told me she is still in Jos, so i chatted her up since i was bored and i didn't lie to her, i told her i was bored and i needed someone to talk to for the main time. she accepted quickly and even told me why i didn't chat her up sooner than this. she promised to come to my place and on Thursday she finally came through.
This is the most astonishing part, she knew i had sex with her best friend so she asked me about it and i did not lie about it cus i know she knew and we talked about some nasty stuff related to sex. i was seated on a mini-cushion chair and she sat on my laps literally dropping her boobs in the middle of my face.
As a guy i thought that was the signal, so i carried her straight to the bed and i wanted to gain access and she denied it so i just stood up and left. After a short while she came back again now saying if she handles me and all those stuff, i tried again and she denied i was angry and i wanted to tell her to start gping but i calmed down. she started seducing me badly and i was confused so this time i dropped and dragged her jean with her, we started dragging but she was just saying am trying to rape her and it is unfair, if it is what i do to girls all d time.
i was fingering her at the time but i did not penetrate and i felt it was tense and if i penetrated then what she is saying is true so i stopped and controlled my urge.
she zipped up and started crying, i was like but i didn't do anything and she was like i did everything i want to do with her and it is fault bcus she came to my house.
After a shortwhile, she stopped crying and asked me if it was sex i want or friends with benefit...i was very confused at that point like wetin bring all does one enter so i didn't reply then she said she knows am a rapist and i just want to sex and all dat shit.
i kept my cool after some time she started saying am not normal at all and she jst can't believe what happened, she also said she will tell me something when we she is out of my house.
so i paid her Tp and she went home, i did not chat her up at all. fastforward to Saturday i saw her message saying her forcefully had my ways wit her and jst ignored her so she will deal with me and i will pay for it.
i won't lie to you am very scared, i don't even know what she wants, i started asking her what she wants from me exactly but she is not replying at all. I seriously don't know what to do am very confuse, I don't even understand why i fell for this plot of hers.
What do you think i shud do
Note: I did not have sex with her at all and i never wanted it, she was jst all over me and doing all those stuff. Sex isn't my problem on a normal day bcus am a handsome guy and i get it most time.
The part you said towtow was not a problem to you was a lie.If you are getting it steady you wouldn't be dragging jeans on a girl's waist in other to dive in fast.You would take things slowly by first caressing her waist.kissing her body by way of making her wet before you slowly remove her shirt.You need to pay me for this tutorial.

3 Likes

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by seanwilliam(m): 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
First and foremost, don’t make the mistake of begging and pouring out your emotions to her on chat/ whatsapp, it’s bait, don’t fall for it. She will use it as evidence against ..

Secondly you should have stopped at first try and you’ were very wrong dragging her Jeans. Don’t appear desperate or needy, But then , most times it’s very hard to deduce if a girl wants to ask sex with you and it also very very hard to control yourself at that point since she made it seem like she wanted sex , she might lead you on and later claims you trying to rape her. So what do I do in this situation ?
First , I always tell them what I want from the start and I make sure I have the evidence on my WhatsApp no matter how Hot I am.
I am mature young man, I don’t need beating around the bush again when it comes with women pussy , if worst comes shove, I’ll order olosho or make I mastubate back to back .. I go tire and come to my sense .

Secondly , after I UnCloth her, caressing and smooching, I will try to stop and see if she will make more move on her own . Then finally after I fhuck her finish and I will treat her very right with good food and jokes. Then I will make sure I get feedback from her on WhatsApp o. E.g ,I’ll ask her that ‘ how did you see that babe, you nearly finished me o, , and stuff like that ..

And see ehn, if a woman comes visiting and she no gree me sex, I’ll enter shower , masturbate , come back and send her packing..

And if after couple of sex, I want to discharge her, I’ll capitalize on a particular mistake then call the relationship off..

What you should do now is , call her on phone or try every possible means to meet her ( don’t chat her) and follow yanabees advice. Try and establish relationship with her, tell her how much you’ve always wanted relationship with her but you don’t know what her response will be , use men tactics nah , and drop her when she’s attached ( by this , everyone would assume her to be your girlfriend)..

Attached is a chat of mine with a random girl who is bored in school and wants to come visiting ., I told her straight away, .i no get time for roborebe ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Yhungsarm(m): 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
seanwilliam:
First and foremost, don’t make the mistake of begging and pouring out your emotions to her on chat/ whatsapp, it’s bait, don’t fall for it. She will use it as evidence against ..

Secondly you should have stopped at first try and you’ were very wrong dragging her Jeans. But then , most times it’s very hard to deduce if a girl wants to ask sex with you and it also very very hard to control yourself at that point since she made it seem like she wanted sex , she might lead you on and later claims you trying to rape her. So what do I do in this situation ?
First , I always tell them what I want from the start and I make sure I have the evidence on my WhatsApp no matter how Hot I am.
I am mature young man, I don’t need beating around the bush again when it comes with women pussy , if worst comes shove, I’ll order olosho or make I mastubate back to back .. I go tire and come to my sense .

Secondly , after I UnCloth her, caressing and smooching, I will try to stop and see if she will make more move on her own . Then finally after I fhuck her finish and I will treat her very right with good food and jokes. Then I will make sure I get feedback from her on WhatsApp o. E.g ,I’ll ask her that ‘ how did you see that babe, you nearly finished me o, , and stuff like that ..

And see ehn, if a woman comes visiting and she no gree me sex, I’ll enter shower , masturbate , come back and send her packing..

And if after couple of sex, I want to discharge her, I’ll capitalize on a particular mistake then call the relationship off..

What you should do now is , call her on phone or try every possible means to meet her ( don’t chat her) and follow yanabees advice. Try and establish relationship with her, tell her how much you’ve always wanted relationship with her but you don’t know what her response will be , use men tactics nah , and drop her when she’s attached ( by this , everyone would assume her to be your girlfriend)..

Attached is a chat of mine with a random girl who is bored in school and wants to come visiting ., I told her straight away, .i no get time for roborebe ..
Wow, This your style make sense aswear. Thanks i really appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by arthurwillia(m): 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet!!! Just Keep quiet!! I wish I knew the way to your house, I will sue you for attempted RAPE. You need to be cooling off in jail right now.

She sat on lap and the next thing you did was to carry her to your bed, then forcefully trying to tear her Jean to rape her... I know Rape apologist on this forum will definitely support you... Bunch of PERVERT!!!

A 300L student who can't write coherently, No paragraph, no space, punctuation marks so poor but all you know how to do is to go about raping girls.

Just thank your star I don't know you But don't worry, you will soon be jailed before the end of this year.

Mtchew ajegunle ja fojo mtchew

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by arthurwillia(m): 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
How do you invite someone over for talk only? Mtchew what’s the talk that you cannot talk over the phone

4 Likes

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by BigYash: 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
motymop:

Talking about sex related issues, isn't pre-intimacy.

Even if she was giving you clear signs and seducing you by touching your dick, You would have tested the waters by initiating a kiss, then her reaction will tell you whether to escalate or not.

You just don't carry a girl, all because she showed you breast or touch your dick.

The mere fact that you had to drag her trouser with her shows that you didn't do your job to seduce her or initiate pre-intimacy, if you had done that, she would have removed her trousers by herself or tell you to help her.

To be sincere, you acted like a rapist

I now understand why some women will accuse men of rape when you have sex with them without pre-intimacy . The op behavior is a prime example
You sef.. Girl put his hand on her boobs ,come hold him preek.. Was she calling on angel to come from heaven?? Make una still talk truth for once.. That bitch is into the game of blackmailing... Na op I blame shall.. Keep it cool with her.. Call her and put it on record.. Ask her this one that she is accusing you.. If she is not the one that held ur dick first,putting your hands on her breast.. Then let her talk.. So,you can have you own evidence.. Too many men don waste for jail ,cux of things like things... Better get evidences to back ,all what you said op.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Demigod22: 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
OP, to be honest with you, what you did was wrong. Fingering that girl and dragging her trouser is totally wrong. Your self acclaimed handsomeness should be complemented with maturity.

I had a similar situation twice. A girl I met on Facebook, we started chatting and calling, the second time she visited my house I started by asking her out, she said she has a boyfriend, I didn't give up, I started with kissing, took her to bed, pulled her trouser. If you do this I will regret ever coming to your house; she told me. That simple statement brought sense back to my head immediately.

There was a girl I asked out but she refused, when she came to my house to get my textbook, I made an attempt, we kissed but she refused to go down with me, I respectfully allowed her to go. That same girl after seven years called me on Friday to wish me happy birthday.

What I am trying to say is that sex is too cheap for someone to jeopardize his future because of, next time, know how to convince a girl to agree to sex with you, and when she dragged, just let her be.

7 Likes

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Ultraviolet5: 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
Yhungsarm:
It seems you did not read through what i wrote and please i didnt smash any Puna. she also didn't just showed me breast she did way more than than, am not trying to justify any decision i made, i know that is not how a gentleman does but i also beleive it a solveable matter that is why am asking adults that might have been in similar occurence of what to do.
she is pained bcus i did not chat her up after that so i need to solve the issue quietly without noise
op how likely is it that she said NO but you were too Hot to hear it.
If not,if she didn't say no;didn't indicate that she was not as interested in sex as you were ,then she is a stupid bitch trying to blackmail you ,if she cries rape , deny it and her . save your chat history. girls be doing the most these days
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by BusinessPlan22: 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
Yhungsarm:
This incident happened last week Thursday. Am a 300L student of Unijos and the girl happens to be my coursemate. Normally, me and these girl no dey the same level, she can't even talk to me in school but ASUU break happened and i didn't want to go back to Lagos so i stayed back in Jos.
One day i was chatting with her friend who happens to know her and he told me she is still in Jos, so i chatted her up since i was bored and i didn't lie to her, i told her i was bored and i needed someone to talk to for the main time. she accepted quickly and even told me why i didn't chat her up sooner than this. she promised to come to my place and on Thursday she finally came through.
This is the most astonishing part, she knew i had sex with her best friend so she asked me about it and i did not lie about it cus i know she knew and we talked about some nasty stuff related to sex. i was seated on a mini-cushion chair and she sat on my laps literally dropping her boobs in the middle of my face.
As a guy i thought that was the signal, so i carried her straight to the bed and i wanted to gain access and she denied it so i just stood up and left. After a short while she came back again now saying if she handles me and all those stuff, i tried again and she denied i was angry and i wanted to tell her to start gping but i calmed down. she started seducing me badly and i was confused so this time i dropped and dragged her jean with her, we started dragging but she was just saying am trying to rape her and it is unfair, if it is what i do to girls all d time.
i was fingering her at the time but i did not penetrate and i felt it was tense and if i penetrated then what she is saying is true so i stopped and controlled my urge.
she zipped up and started crying, i was like but i didn't do anything and she was like i did everything i want to do with her and it is fault bcus she came to my house.
After a shortwhile, she stopped crying and asked me if it was sex i want or friends with benefit...i was very confused at that point like wetin bring all does one enter so i didn't reply then she said she knows am a rapist and i just want to sex and all dat shit.
i kept my cool after some time she started saying am not normal at all and she jst can't believe what happened, she also said she will tell me something when we she is out of my house.
so i paid her Tp and she went home, i did not chat her up at all. fastforward to Saturday i saw her message saying her forcefully had my ways wit her and jst ignored her so she will deal with me and i will pay for it.
i won't lie to you am very scared, i don't even know what she wants, i started asking her what she wants from me exactly but she is not replying at all. I seriously don't know what to do am very confuse, I don't even understand why i fell for this plot of hers.
Note: I did not have sex with her at all and i never wanted it, she was jst all over me and doing all those stuff. Sex isn't my problem on a normal day bcus am a handsome guy and i get it most time.

Useless generation.
You guys are finished

2 Likes

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Cutehector(m): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
grin
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by AbujaCitiBlog: 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2022
Yhungsarm:
If what you said is correct, you didn't rape her, you were just manipulated. And she succeeded because you can't control yourself. Until and unless you control yourself, you will continue to become a very easy tool for women to manipulate. This brings me to the topic I want to discuss right not. You must learn how to masturbate to ultimate satisfaction. That will save you a lot of headache. Masturbate very well, control your raging hormones before visit by any girl. That way you are safe. If she starts doing shakara,just leave her go to your bathroom and do the do.

Had it been you masturbated, her power over you will be nil.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by heniford2: 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
Yhungsarm:
dude calm down if your still scared go to police and register someone wants to blackmail you on Rape after doing so relax nothing dey happen, now the gist is this avoid that girl like anything on earth.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by abokikhalifa: 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
What are you scared of ? I'd to say you be rich footballer now, but you no get shishi. She's only bragging. If she has no evidence she can't do nothing. You too can come up with your own ZOBO. Be wise.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by delzbaba(m): 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
Just ignore, if possible enter lagos bus, stop all forms of communication with her.next time no means no
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Dmacqh(m): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
If we aren’t careful , this cancel culture propagated by the Western Feminist will consume us.
So nobody is talking about her sexual harassment and molestation ?
The only problem I think the op have is , he’s full of himself ... like he believe he can have his way because of his looks or financial status.
Sexually active male and female who aren’t related by blood or business , what are they doing together in an enclosed space ( house or hotel etc ) ?
Before a girl visit me , my chat or my discussions with you will let me know where I lie . If I tell you something sexual , and I see it’s not working , next I tap my phone on record , and skillfully usher out ASAP .
I don’t trust anybody . There envy , there’s manipulation, and there’s wickedness. My future can’t be traded for a hole .
The op should lower his ego , discuss with the girl , if possible friend her and find a way and fvck her with her consent .
Once you are done , kindly plead on her to forgive the past and tactically ghost her .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by AmuEbule: 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
You’re an ignorant young man who is in denial of what rape is. Any intimate thing you do with a woman without her full consent is sexual assault or rape.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by NemoDatQuod(m): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
You've made the most serious mistake of your life thus far. But all hope is not lost. The girl herself was very devious: she gave you an invitation to treat in the first place. But that is no excuse for your behaviour.

But you must take immediate steps to safeguard yourself.

1. You must delete this Nairaland tread immediately. Delete everything.

2. You said the girl made the accussation against you on Saturday(yesterday?). I hope you've not replied to her acknowledging anything. You must now reply to her today and ask her to clarify the accussation, else you will go to everyone you both know to tell them about what happened.

3. Don't ever speak to her on the phone. Make sure your communication with her is all in writing, regardless of what anyone else advices you.

4. Give her two hours to clarify her statement. After two hours, send text messages to her bestfriend(the one you slept with) and anyone else who knows both of you together and tell them she accussed you of rape. State exactly what happened. But ommit the struggling with her Jeans and the fingering bit. That never happened. You will deny and deny and deny that that part happened .

At the same time you MUST show yourself to be angry and very upset that she accused you of rape after she came to your place, talked dirty with you, sat on your legs with her boobs exposed to you and then refused to have sex. Be clear that you left her and she went away and came back a second time and told you how she'd get the better of you in bed and still refused to give you sex the second time. Also be very clear that you let her go and you finally lost interest in her and asked her to go home. That's all that happened. And you must stick to that.

5. Delete this nairaland topic right now.

Finally, you must learn the lesson that a woman is not to be touched without her explicit consent. A second and equally important lesson is that every woman you come across in life is a potential destroyer of dreams, ambitions and earnings. Hence you must be extremely careful of women until you really get to know the woman. That is if you are a succesful or potentially successful guy. Else, a woman will ruin your life. They are beautiful creatures when they are happy with you. Once they get angry, even hell will feel cold compared to the fury of that one woman. It does not matter whether she has an MBA from Havard university or she didn't complete Primary school in Kaura Namoda.
Don't ever touch a woman withot her consent. Better still, don't let a woman into your home without an explicit agreement as to what will take place there.

Yhungsarm:

7 Likes

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by NemoDatQuod(m): 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
You are an intelligent guy and i am glad to see guys like you who have given serious thought to how to safeguard themselves. But I do not think your advise will mitigate the situation.

OP must show his outrage at the accusation. He must also ensure there are several individuals who he personally informed of the accussation, in writing. He must deny any attempt at rape. He must not ever go near that girl under any circumstance. She is a bitch waiting for a man to devour and I am sure this is not the first time she has done this to another guy.

Dmacqh:
If we aren’t careful , this cancel culture propagated by the Western Feminist will consume us.
So nobody is talking about her sexual harassment and molestation ?
The only problem I think the op have is , he’s full of himself ... like he believe he can have his way because of his looks or financial status.
Sexually active male and female who aren’t related by blood or business , what are they doing together in an enclosed space ( house or hotel etc ) ?
Before a girl visit me , my chat or my discussions with you will let me know where I lie . If I tell you something sexual , and I see it’s not working , next I tap my phone on record , and skillfully usher out ASAP .
I don’t trust anybody . There envy , there’s manipulation, and there’s wickedness. My future can’t be traded for a hole .
The op should lower his ego , discuss with the girl , if possible friend her and find a way and fvck her with her consent .
Once you are done , kindly plead on her to forgive the past and tactically ghost her .

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by NemoDatQuod(m): 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
The girl is the one who should be prosecuted for entrapment.

Iyaebe:
I think you should report yourself to the relevant authorities, I just can't imagine the emotional trauma the lady is going through all because of your wicked Randiness
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by NemoDatQuod(m): 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
This boy, why are you in a hurry to go from the frying pan into the fire?

I suspect you think this is a joke until you are in jail awaiting trial for rape!

Yhungsarm:

Thanks, i just called her now she promised to come over so we can talk abt the relationship stuff but i just have to be careful with her bcus it seems she is playing a dangerous game wit me and i don't have mind for all those kind of stuff

2 Likes

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by NemoDatQuod(m): 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
That's the mistake guys like you make. This is not a faceless forum when it comes to criminal prosecution. During the Discovery phase of a trial, they will identify all possible social media sites and they will find your full name and address and email/phone number and all your posts. That's why social media organisations are required by law to hold your details and chats for several years after you have left the platform.
You have continued to give out details you should not, about what happened.

Shut down this thread NOW

Yhungsarm:

She can't sue me cus there is no evidence, our chats are not even an options cus there was no advance from my part, dis is also a faceless forum but to be clear am looking for a way to solve it.
I was typing very fast and please there are punctuation marks there and i believe you understand what i wrote there plus it is a narrative of what transpired btw me and someone it isn't sometin official.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Highman56: 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
Useless gals supporting their useless gender.there is no rape there.why would a lady sit on a guys lap in his house when alone? Sluts looking to blackmail for money
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by starpower(m): 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
motymop:
You didn't even try to seduce her or do pre-intimacy to create a mutual feeling.

You just carried her to the bed because you saw boobs.

The dragging her trouser part is considered rape, if she had shouted, you will be accused of rape.

Next time, if a girl sits on your lap even after she becomes flirty. Give her a kiss to test the waters, then her reaction will tell you if to escalate the situation or not.

and suck breast small. Even me and babe I don't rush, na intimacy gadget
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by toujurs: 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
That is a sexual assault sha, you should have pushed her away the second time, and kick her out of your room. But instead you grabbed her and fingered her.

The babes likes you, she wants something serious between you both, that is just it. If its sex that isn't a problem she would give it to you, if you are willing to take her serious for a relationship. And not Bleep her like you bleeped her friend

Next time try a fore play. She would be the one to drag you to the bed. Than just putting your finger in there just like that.

3 Likes

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by DaInferno(m): 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
Mosdll:
Nigerian girls are useless......all of them.
I literally shouted this name when I saw your comment in my room grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by jimmychang: 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
Yhungsarm:
It seems you did not read through what i wrote and please i didnt smash any Puna. she also didn't just showed me breast she did way more than than, am not trying to justify any decision i made, i know that is not how a gentleman does but i also beleive it a solveable matter that is why am asking adults that might have been in similar occurence of what to do.
she is pained bcus i did not chat her up after that so i need to solve the issue quietly without noise

Use wisdom handle her.You didn't rape her.And if someone is giving you mixed signals next time just rest.Once had something like that, I fingered her and the girl started crying.i stopped ooh.I just gave her transport fare back home.Called her the next day to see how she was doing.Na there e end.

Nothing will come out of it my guy... I hope your WhatsApp messages are still there.No mind the mumus on this forum.The girl likes you and wants to blackmail you into a relationship.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Ishilove: 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
Jobless kids. Next time go back to your house to avoid all these useless stories.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Oturatetuala(m): 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
I always tell people, be careful of what u come on social media to say or type, bros you committed an offense and if it was in another country, u did be jail now and what makes me feel the security agency won't track u down. You are fool I swear.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Yhungsarm(m): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
Oturatetuala:
I always tell people, be careful of what u come on social media to say or type, bros you committed an offense and if it was in another country, u did be jail now and what makes me feel the security agency won't track u down. You are fool I swear.
Simply bcus it hasn't gotten to a Security people level and ifi dont act fast it will get to. i habe actually followed some advice here and solved the issue quietly. we jst finished chatting and she apologized but we meet tomorrow for conclusions.
Thanks for your worries

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) / Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her / Igwe Stephen Nwatu Killed In Enugu By His Subjects (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.