Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me (47690 Views)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Oturatetuala(m): 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
Yhungsarm:
Simply bcus it hasn't gotten to a Security people level and ifi dont act fast it will get to. i habe actually followed some advice here and solved the issue quietly. we jst finished chatting and she apologized but we meet tomorrow for conclusions.
Thanks for your worries

Okay great. But just in case of next time, just ask people who are matured and sensible around u, never trust social media. Love from here

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by samwash(m): 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
I pity this Op, if he has given this statement in the police station, he has shot him self in the foot.
Funny enough this indomine generation don't know the meaning of rape.

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Ishilove: 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
Yhungsarm:
Simply bcus it hasn't gotten to a Security people level and ifi dont act fast it will get to. i habe actually followed some advice here and solved the issue quietly. we jst finished chatting and she apologized but we meet tomorrow for conclusions.
Thanks for your worries
After this so called conclusion, you better avoid that girl for your own good. Someone who is so quick to scream rape is not someone you pally with. You better borrow yourself brain and be wise.

3 Likes

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by blazepascal(m): 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
Mosdll:
Nigerian girls are useless......all of them.
longest tym bro grin
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by walyx(m): 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
motymop:
You didn't even try to seduce her or do pre-intimacy to create a mutual feeling.

You just carried her to the bed because you saw boobs.

The dragging her trouser part is considered rape, if she had shouted, you will be accused of rape.

Next time, if a girl sits on your lap even after she becomes flirty. Give her a kiss to test the waters, then her reaction will tell you if to escalate the situation or not.

Twale baba oooo.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Stubborn82: 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
Yhungsarm:
This incident happened last week Thursday. Am a 300L student of Unijos and the girl happens to be my coursemate. Normally, me and these girl no dey the same level, she can't even talk to me in school but ASUU break happened and i didn't want to go back to Lagos so i stayed back in Jos.
One day i was chatting with her friend who happens to know her and he told me she is still in Jos, so i chatted her up since i was bored and i didn't lie to her, i told her i was bored and i needed someone to talk to for the main time. she accepted quickly and even told me why i didn't chat her up sooner than this. she promised to come to my place and on Thursday she finally came through.
This is the most astonishing part, she knew i had sex with her best friend so she asked me about it and i did not lie about it cus i know she knew and we talked about some nasty stuff related to sex. i was seated on a mini-cushion chair and she sat on my laps literally dropping her boobs in the middle of my face.
As a guy i thought that was the signal, so i carried her straight to the bed and i wanted to gain access and she denied it so i just stood up and left. After a short while she came back again now saying if she handles me and all those stuff, i tried again and she denied i was angry and i wanted to tell her to start gping but i calmed down. she started seducing me badly and i was confused so this time i dropped and dragged her jean with her, we started dragging but she was just saying am trying to rape her and it is unfair, if it is what i do to girls all d time.
i was fingering her at the time but i did not penetrate and i felt it was tense and if i penetrated then what she is saying is true so i stopped and controlled my urge.
she zipped up and started crying, i was like but i didn't do anything and she was like i did everything i want to do with her and it is fault bcus she came to my house.
After a shortwhile, she stopped crying and asked me if it was sex i want or friends with benefit...i was very confused at that point like wetin bring all does one enter so i didn't reply then she said she knows am a rapist and i just want to sex and all dat shit.
i kept my cool after some time she started saying am not normal at all and she jst can't believe what happened, she also said she will tell me something when we she is out of my house.
so i paid her Tp and she went home, i did not chat her up at all. fastforward to Saturday i saw her message saying her forcefully had my ways wit her and jst ignored her so she will deal with me and i will pay for it.
i won't lie to you am very scared, i don't even know what she wants, i started asking her what she wants from me exactly but she is not replying at all. I seriously don't know what to do am very confuse, I don't even understand why i fell for this plot of hers.
What do you think i shud do
Note: I did not have sex with her at all and i never wanted it, she was jst all over me and doing all those stuff. Sex isn't my problem on a normal day bcus am a handsome guy and i get it most time.

Even an anointed pastor can fall for this too, she likes you, and she wanted to control you and own you to herself, she wanted you to fear her, she probably has heard girls talk about your hotness and handsomeness.

Solution is this, girls love tough guy, dont beg her, don't discuss about this issue with her, don't look weak in front of her.

Secondly find her weakness and use it against her, control her mind, deal with her, don't date her friends rather finds out about her number enemy and date her or be a close friend to her enemy.

If there is no evidence, deny everything, deny ever touching her, in fact show strong action that you never have any close contact with her.

Tell her that she should return your wristwatch (or anything valuable you can think off) or else she will not find it funny, you need to be serious about it.

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by OSDD(m): 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
Lifestone:

Read this carefully.
This girl can't do you nothing.
She has obviously sexually harassed you by touching you inappropriately. So if she report rape, you too should report sexual harassment. It's cheap blackmail and don't succumb to that. Next time she calls you, you too should shed crocodile cry, that you are emotionally troubled since you last met her as you were seriously molested and sexually harassed your house by her. Simple, and hear her response.
Once you agree to rape, you are doomed for life. It's better if it's deadlock.
She's claiming attempted rape, you should be claiming aggravated sexual harassment.

Better do this op...

Never agree to those bullshits, call her and record the conversation... Tell her how you invited her and she was touching you anyhow, and how she is trying to blackmail you that you tried to rape her...

Don't apologize, don't admit.. If you are going to be charged, it should be for sexual harassment...

3 Likes

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by OSDD(m): 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
Stubborn82:

Even an anointed pastor can fall for this too, she likes you, and she wanted to control you and own you to herself, she wanted you to fear her, she probably has heard girls talk about your hotness and handsomeness.

Solution is this, girls love tough guy, dont beg her, don't discuss about this issue with her, don't look weak in front of her.

Secondly find her weakness and use it against her, control her mind, deal with her, don't date her friends rather finds out about her number enemy and date her or be a close friend to her enemy.

If there is no evidence, deny everything, deny ever touching her, in fact show strong action that you never have any close contact with her.

Tell her that she should return your wristwatch (or anything valuable you can think off) or else she will not find it funny, you need to be serious about it.

Listen to this bros.... Show weakness and you mess up your life

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by lilachiever(m): 4:47am On Apr 04, 2022
motymop:

Talking about sex related issues, isn't pre-intimacy.

Even if she was giving you clear signs and seducing you by touching your dick, You would have tested the waters by initiating a kiss, then her reaction will tell you whether to escalate or not.

You just don't carry a girl, all because she showed you breast or touch your dick.

The mere fact that you had to drag her trouser with her shows that you didn't do your job to seduce her or initiate pre-intimacy, if you had done that, she would have removed her trousers by herself or tell you to help her.

To be sincere, you acted like a rapist

I now understand why some women will accuse men of rape when you have sex with them without pre-intimacy . The op behavior is a prime example

She touching his dick without his consent is also considered sexual assault.

When it comes to matters involving a guy and a lady, you people always seem to back the lady no matter the points being stated by the guy.

Yes, he made a mistake dragging her trousers and fingering her but she placing his hands on her boobs, sitting on his laps and touching his dick is also sexual assault. Take it to court and see.

They both assaulted each other sexually with the lady doing it first.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by lilachiever(m): 4:50am On Apr 04, 2022
Stubborn82:

If it was me, this is what I'd do.

She obviously likes the OP and knows he wouldn't have come close to her on a normal day if not for his boredom and lack of other pretty ladies so she's trying to have a leash on him.

OP don't give in to her threat or beg her, that'll somehow be like you admitting to raping her.

You never raped her as there was no sexual intercourse. Highest na sexual assault and with a good lawyer to prove that she started it, na to throway case. Even her lawyer go tell am not to waste money.

Some girls ehn, can be so foolish.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by lilachiever(m): 4:53am On Apr 04, 2022
yanabasee:

You might just be smart by half....

Let me tell you two things that can possibly nail you down without your knowledge..

1. Perhaps she had your semens on her pants without you knowing... And can run a test on that to victimize you...

2. She will sleep with a DPO and he will ensure that you are arrested and locked behind bars and allegations will just fly in and you might even have other girls testify against you and that will be a better evidence to nail you.

Don't ever think that you can get out of a rape case with a woman that's ready to nail you down ..

Try and plead and end the case.... Else, you're in for it.

OP you might plead to end the case with her amicably but be firm but never in anyway mention anything like rape, cos you didn't rape her.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Tallpanther(m): 7:02am On Apr 04, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are not even remorseful about your rape act gush. Jos is part of the places I grew up and I could get you arrested.You want to blackmail her into dating you? I pity her life.
u re not okay at all, empty threats, I'm in jos too.. we dey wait for u! U didn't see the part where he was seduced by her ? She touched his dick , put her boobs on his face.. Then u come here threatening someone?? She's even blackmailing him into dating her !!

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by EmzyT: 7:38am On Apr 04, 2022
yanabasee:
Op...

You should first of all admit that you tried to rape her .. and it wasn't successful.... And you should apologize to her....

Also, you have yourself to blame for whatever that will befall you.

You were bored, and you needed a random girl to sex for free... Why didn't you ask her out properly and then know that you're in a relationship with her ..

All the signals and greenlight she gave to you was for you to ask her out first... Not to try raping her...

I will ask you to control the situation and call or text her.. tell her you've always been I love with her and you didn't know how to express it. And that all what happened was because you had already seen her as your girlfriend and you are sorry for it and would love to ask her out if she will forgive you and give you a second chance.

You claimed that she's not in your level... But her puna is in your level to smash... Without going through the right means...

You claim you're handsome and you don't even have a girlfriend..

Being handsome isn't a ticket to sleep with women who shows you breast and discuss sex with you...

Get sense...

At the Bolded, it's very much Possible! What's one benefit of being in a Relationship? What can 99.9% of Nigerian girls offer in a Relationship if not SEX? undecided So why go into relationship when you can get sex everywhere' for free?! Alot of us are handsome but doesn't want a Relationship with these Nigerian girls, we just flirt, that's all.. I know how many ladies I control on a steady without even asking them out for relationship, we just do the do and I go about my normal life as if nothing happened.

Who wants a Liability in his life? Besides, the phase OP is In his life is the phase to strive for Success, not entering one meaningless relationship or one random Nigerian girl that wouldn't add value to your life tye you down all in the name of Relationship that you know would likely end in school gate the day you graduate! undecided

Keeping a Girlfriend is Overrated, make money and they'll want to keep you! smiley

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by eeewise(m): 7:43am On Apr 04, 2022
She also sexually harrased him by touching his dick and putting his hands on her boobs

His dick is not her property and is private to him exclusively
They are both guilty

motymop:

Talking about sex related issues, isn't pre-intimacy.

Even if she was giving you clear signs and seducing you by touching your dick, You would have tested the waters by initiating a kiss, then her reaction will tell you whether to escalate or not.

You just don't carry a girl, all because she showed you breast or touch your dick.

The mere fact that you had to drag her trouser with her shows that you didn't do your job to seduce her or initiate pre-intimacy, if you had done that, she would have removed her trousers by herself or tell you to help her.

To be sincere, you acted like a rapist

I now understand why some women will accuse men of rape when you have sex with them without pre-intimacy . The op behavior is a prime example
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by medriano: 7:58am On Apr 04, 2022
Some of you men have to be very careful with women. Some of these women are just out to destroy you. When you saw she was messing with you, you should have asked her to leave your house.
Don’t be scared. Like one comments wrote up there, backup your watsap chat to your google for future use, just in case.
Call her and apologize to her. Don’t show any form of fear or nervousness. Be cool and simple about it.
When a woman says no, take it. Even if she comes back and gives you the signal, do not go with it.

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by medriano: 8:00am On Apr 04, 2022
If you have a friend who is a lawyer, tell them and hear what they have to say.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by BrutusOj(m): 10:08am On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:
Thanks i will do that, i think she is trying to make me date her or something and i can't bcus we are not in the same lan[/b]e that is the plain truth, is not me been [b]proud but you know how university life is now, i can be her friend, i don't mind but dating her can't work no matter the blackmail
How else do you want to be proud? You are not in thesame lane with her, but you couldn't control yourself at the sight of her boobs which are not in thesame lane with your dicck. Young man, you are not smart at all. Guy men, would sweet talk that girl and enjoy the moment with her and move on if all you want from her is her punna, but you got no skills but pride which failed you. Just pray to your God that the little bitchh didn't tape your action.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by LordTheus(m): 11:49am On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:
This incident happened last week Thursday. Am a 300L student of Unijos and the girl happens to be my coursemate.

Normally, me and these girl no dey the same level, she can't even talk to me in school but ASUU break happened and i didn't want to go back to Lagos so i stayed back in Jos.

One day i was chatting with her friend who happens to know her and he told me she is still in Jos, so i chatted her up since i was bored and i didn't lie to her, i told her i was bored and i needed someone to talk to for the main time. she accepted quickly and even told me why i didn't chat her up sooner than this. she promised to come to my place and on Thursday she finally came through.

This is the most astonishing part, she knew i had sex with her best friend so she asked me about it and i did not lie about it cus i know she knew and we talked about some nasty stuff related to sex. i was seated on a mini-cushion chair and she sat on my laps literally dropping her boobs in the middle of my face.

As a guy i thought that was the signal, so i carried her straight to the bed and i wanted to gain access and she denied it so i just stood up and left. After a short while she came back again now saying if she handles me and all those stuff, i tried again and she denied i was angry and i wanted to tell her to start gping but i calmed down. she started seducing me badly and i was confused so this time i dropped and dragged her jean with her, we started dragging but she was just saying am trying to rape her and it is unfair, if it is what i do to girls all d time.

i was fingering her at the time but i did not penetrate and i felt it was tense and if i penetrated then what she is saying is true so i stopped and controlled my urge.

She zipped up and started crying, I was like but i didn't do anything and she was like i did everything i want to do with her and it is fault bcus she came to my house.

After a shortwhile, she stopped crying and asked me if it was sex i want or friends with benefit...i was very confused at that point like wetin bring all does one enter so i didn't reply then she said she knows am a rapist and i just want to sex and all dat shit.

i kept my cool after some time she started saying am not normal at all and she jst can't believe what happened, she also said she will tell me something when we she is out of my house.

So i paid her Tp and she went home, i did not chat her up at all. fastforward to Saturday i saw her message saying her forcefully had my ways wit her and jst ignored her so she will deal with me and i will pay for it.

i won't lie to you am very scared, i don't even know what she wants, i started asking her what she wants from me exactly but she is not replying at all. I seriously don't know what to do am very confuse, I don't even understand why i fell for this plot of hers.

Note: I did not have sex with her at all and i never wanted it, she was jst all over me and doing all those stuff. Sex isn't my problem on a normal day bcus am a handsome guy and i get it most time.
You fucking_ dumbass. You allowed your dick do your brain's job.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Purity1st: 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
Free organic farming class

*Benefit of moringa
leaf*
-moringa leaf can boost your livestock performance by 60%.

Moringa leaf is natural organic booster for fish, birds and animals

If you are having leg paralysis or lameness among your BROILER get moringa leaf dry and mixed 300gram to 25kg

_Moringa leaf when added to layers feed increase eggs production, eggs size and eggs shell quality

__moringa leaf can be use to prevent over 300 diseases affecting and birds,animals etc

Join me tonight for more lectures..
#Nigeria must have sufficient food#

IF YOU WISH TO JOIN MY PROFITABLE livestock group for free training and mentorship on livestock, organic farming and feed formulations.
You have alot to learn

You can also call for more info. 08135219002

https:///HjUeaTmjYku7gd2LyyZ8pD
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by EBEk101(m): 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
Why dem still Dey push dis trash come FP
you drag girl trouser come finger her without her consent, wetin you feel say you do ?
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Mooh247: 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
Oga block the weyrey jare
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Lexusgs430: 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:
This incident happened last week Thursday. Am a 300L student of Unijos and the girl happens to be my coursemate.

Normally, me and these girl no dey the same level, she can't even talk to me in school but ASUU break happened and i didn't want to go back to Lagos so i stayed back in Jos.

She zipped up and started crying, I was like but i didn't do anything and she was like i did everything i want to do with her and it is fault bcus she came to my house.

So i paid her Tp and she went home, i did not chat her up at all. fastforward to Saturday i saw her message saying her forcefully had my ways wit her and jst ignored her so she will deal with me and i will pay for it.

Don't implicate yourself, via your replies...... If she can proof rape........ You face the time ........

Go to your nearest police station and give a full report/statement.......
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by chatinent: 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Na wetin papa send you to school to do baa?

Both you, the girl, and her friend are all stupid!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Murphyenemuwe: 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
You're just being naive. The moment you took her to the bed and she denied u sex u should have just told her to leave. If you don't want your Life to be ruined beware of ladies I mean be extra careful. My advice for you
Yhungsarm:

This is the most astonishing part, she knew i had sex with her best friend so she asked me about it and i did not lie about it cus i know she knew and we talked about so asme nasty stuff related to sex. i was seated on a mini-cushion chair and she sat on my laps literally dropping her boobs in the middle of my face.

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by AdemolaA2: 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
TarOrfeeek:
Backup your WhatsApp chats with her including the media.

Save it to Google drive or email.

Wait for it, in 10 years time or more when you're successful. That clumsy slut will come for your money.

They are doing it on purpose with Men they consider high potential.

She wants to virtue signal her way to your life

While also having evidence to pin rape on you in future

Foolish things.

I seconded !!!

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Aleora(f): 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mosdll:
including your siblings dear…oh yea your aunt and all����
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by SmartPolician: 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mosdll:

This man is back with his famous quote!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Deeldorado: 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
You are a very stupid and uncivilized nigga that thinks with his dick. A rapist
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mr "handsome" why didn't you use your "handsome" face to look for a girl that will give you free sex instead of raping another person with your fingers ? See your head your eye go soon clear you dey finger woman by force you better pray make the girl no get marine spirit she go just waste your life for you. If she decides to report you to any police station your own don Finnish if you no get money your case go enter court before you know you Don turn prisoner wey dey wait for trial people like you full prison you go soon join them.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Idamond: 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:

don't be afraid you won the case if she come ur house. so if na for police station u win..
but if nah u go her house na there u loss.

she be olosho wey dey frustrate ambitious men.
why would she be seducing u even carry breast put for ur mouth in ur house again and be thinking u will be looking at her like a dry male stick.
she might be jail for wrongly accusing u of raping her.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by derecho(m): 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
Wonderful post but how does she want to establish rape? Especially as she didn't go and report to the police, no semen in her privates or pants to nail the guy.

How? Just curious
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Just look at this boy tho.. undecided
You did not want anything but you was fingering and caressing her..well you either give in to her blackmail and nonsense or you stand for yourself and let her do what she wants to..you shouldn't have done that in the first place.. without her consent.. undecided

Chances are very good you will be dragged through the depths of agony and back..you sure can go to jail for this.. sexual assault..
Just hope you don't get slammed with rape charges cos I see no way you are gonna escape this.. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed / Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) / "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.