Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus (31301 Views)

Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep / Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus / Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus by Ournolly: 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
Igbofam:

So FESCO would service the entire Russia and have vessels equipped to ship ANYTHING and EVERYTHING?

What school did you attend? grin
Obviously better school than yours, ie, assuming you attended one.
Someone that cannot properly use tense shouldn't be talking about school.

You obviously have nothing meaningful to say.
A shipping company of Western affiliation suspending their services in Russia means they are 'isolated'.
I pointed to you the most popular shipping company in Russia.
Someone with working brain should search others.

Maybe you should take your GOTV war generals to the quest of isolating the biggest country on earth.
Re: Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus by Acefaruk: 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
VictorUSA:
Putin is regreting his decision to invade Ukraine.No matter what, Russia lose the war.The US gained.
pls what's the gain of USA in this war economically?

2 Likes

Re: Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus by gambojimeta: 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
Had a good laugh on this thread. Unto the next

grin

1 Like

Re: Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus by olalat(m): 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

So Africa, Venezuela and UAE crude are more expensive? Hello! Market determines commodity prices and nothing like cheap oil or gas.

I repeat, LNG or crude is not peculiar to Russia, Commodities can be sourced from other parts. Canada and Nigeria have capable LNG-just to mention a few. Crude oil is littered all over the world and the world even on verge of dumping it.

China you mentioned has the USA has its biggest trading partner, you think it will trade an empty Russia for the USA? And how big is a Russian economy to warrant such gesture, when even a Germany has a far bigger economy than its entire landmass

Win or lose, Europe will definitely be seeking alternative as this is an eye opener

You mention North Korea, Is it not a poverty enclave? Oh! You think all is well there! Go update yourself from videos of escapees. Its a dungeon down there. How about Venezuela and Iran? Do you know what sanctions is doing to their economy?

Russian economy is still struggling to recover in over a decade of previous sanctions, and you here talking about how Europe will lose.

Stop arguing ignorantly nah. Its not by force to type pls
Re: Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus by toxtimmy: 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
Lol... Let me break it to you in very scientific terms... The life expectancy of a Cuban is at par with America... Stop watching CNN, BBC and Fox etc. to live life like god or allah wants you to... You are safer on the streets of Cuba compared to your own village where you papa compound dey... Health care in Cuba is guarantteed for you and free, you have 24/7 NEPA, clean water to drink and great schools to go to... Maybe you no know say Americans and Canadians dey go medical school for Cuba.

Mental slavery you are experiencing... Bob Marley said it years ago but people like you love being slaves.

No let me go into Iran as you are safer in Iran than the streets of Chicago.

gambojimeta:

Cuba is literally a shithole country. Same as Iran.
You forgot to add North Korea. Thriving my black arse

Nigeria go even better pass those countries
grin

2 Likes

Re: Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus by toxtimmy: 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
No waste your data with this black people that think say anything from their slave masters is true.. Their brain does not know how to ask questions.

RichMelanin:

Try not to fool yourself out side
Even the so called USA says Russia is a world power and you’re here saying Rubbish

Who told you Russia is standing alone
All these kids on Nairaland sef

2 Likes

Re: Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus by Eriokanmi: 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sirlancelort:

They are out of sanctions, unfortunately for them the initial sanctions imposed on the Kremlin are no longer effective, the EU and USA are even filling the heat more than Kremlin.
Mean while has anyone seen Biden lately?,
Sorry ooh. Same people bragging that Putin would cut off gas supply last Friday night to EU countries or they embrace paying for gas in Russian currency. The coward putin later said he'd not cut gas supply anymore. I used to respect putin until now. Coward!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus by toxtimmy: 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Buhari cannot spell lose from loose but he is your president... what does that say about you?

UpLoyo:

Why is it always the ignorant ones that make the loudest noise? You really need to stop talking. You don't even know the difference between LOSE and LOOSE. grin grin cheesy

Which Russian university did get your political science degree from again? What a clown.
Re: Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus by Igbofam: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ournolly:

Obviously better school than yours, ie, assuming you attended one.
Someone that cannot properly use tense shouldn't be talking about school.

You obviously have nothing meaningful to say.
A shipping company of Western affiliation suspending their services in Russia means they are 'isolated'.
I pointed to you the most popular shipping company in Russia.
Someone with working brain should search others.

Maybe you should take your GOTV war generals to the quest of isolating the biggest country on earth.

Chai the thing pain you die to the extent you are imagining wrong tenses in what I wrote grin

E say na shipping companies with Western affiliation grin cheesy

The word is NO SHIPPING TO AND NO SHIPPING FROM Russia.

Na so e be. grin

1 Like

Re: Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus by toxtimmy: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
The fat guy na medical crises waiting to happen... it's only in nigeria if you fat people think say you are healthy.

gambojimeta:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus by Igbofam: 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
toxtimmy:
According t Biden, EU and their cohorts this is the heaviest sanction ever in mankind history... Even hitler germany was not sanctioned this much but guess what Russia is thriving and will make almost %50 more this year from Gas export compared to last year... lol

Realize say Russia never santion anyone yet... Alpha males don't play sanctions, they action.

Ogbeni Russia has sanctioned oo but the funny thing is that all their sanctions are all travel restrictions to Russia for holidays grin cheesy

They don't have anything to use as sanctions against any country except their almighty Oil and Gas

Alpha male wey dey beg India and China to buy the same Oil on massive discount that one na alpha male? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus by Ukezeal: 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Throw at what cost, by land or air?, you sef

?
RichMelanin:

For every action they is an opposite reaction, this would only have effect on their diplomatic relationship, both parties get to loose, but I see Poland and co loosing more, the things you use to get cheap from your neighbor would come at high cost getting it else where, Russia would only have to throw their abundant products out into the international markets at affordable cost and still boost its economy
Re: Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus by Ukezeal: 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
How about unemployment with many companies folding up in protest or shortage of raw materials, some people still don't see that Russia didn't need this war
quote author=Igbofam post=111641379]

Ironically they are not out of sanctions. They are just holding back from placing the worst sanctions.

By the way Germany, UK and USA are currently putting together more sanctions.

Hey haven't even started yet with Russia

Food prices just jumped by 45% in Russia and so did car prices grin[/quote]
Re: Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus by msrcusgarvey6(m): 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
You are a multi source commentator
Appleyard:

Ordinary cucumber has vanished from UK stores, while UK, Spain, Germany and French government have started paying billions of money to subsidize energy prices, yet other commodities prices are skyrocketing. In fact, food prices are expected to hit 50% this coming week. The US have quietly lift a ban on Russian fertilizer because they couldn't find alternatives. Meanwhile, the Ruble keep soaring driving Poland to cry out in disbelief that the initial sanctions have failed to achieve their aims. Uncle Sam was forced to release oil from their reserve in a bid to cushion the rising cost of oil, gas and commodity cost in the states.

The most funny of the day is Germany considering expropriating Gazprom because it is irreplaceable in the German economy. cool. The Germans just confessed that Russian gas is irreplaceable in their economy, something we have known all along. cool

Reality is a bad bitch that ditches out confessions like a crash-landing witch. cool
Re: Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus by toxtimmy: 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Reciprocate travel / flight bans is not sanction... The bread you eat is most like out of wheat from Russia... The plan you fly, the metal used from the body of the plane is mostly from Russia... more than half the food farmers grow in the US use Russian fertilisers even Biden had to un-sanction that from his sanctions list so America will not starve... I can go on and on but I realise folks like you will lick a slave master a55 all day and night so i stop here while you continue with your cluelessness

Igbofam:

Ogbeni Russia has sanctioned oo but the funny thing is that all their sanctions are all travel restrictions to Russia for holidays grin cheesy

They don't have anything to use as sanctions against any country except their almighty Oil and Gas

Alpha male wey dey beg India and China to buy the same Oil on massive discount that one na alpha male? cheesy
Re: Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus by dapadawee: 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
RichMelanin:

Try not to fool yourself out side
Even the so called USA says Russia is a world power and you’re here saying Rubbish

Who told you Russia is standing alone
All these kids on Nairaland sef
Continue fooling yourself except Belarus which European country is supporting russia.
Nairaland adult. When your neighbours are against you what can you do.
Nairaland adult fooling himself let Russian keep pretending as if all is well.

2 Likes

Re: Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus by Igbofam: 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
toxtimmy:
Reciprocate travel / flight bans is not sanction... The bread you eat is most like out of wheat from Russia... The plan you fly, the metal used from the body of the plane is mostly from Russia... more than half the food farmers grow in the US use Russian fertilisers even Biden had to un-sanction that from his sanctions list so America will not starve... I can go on and on but I realise folks like you will lick a slave master a55 all day and night so i stop here while you continue with your cluelessness

Then they should sanction those items. Who is stopping them? They would simply be pointing a gun to their own head in the name of Russian Roulette cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus by starstunna1313(m): 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
seunny4lif:

And same in EU?
Ask anyone in EU, what the price of things now?
Do you know how many is baby foods now?

It’s much lesser here bro
Re: Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus by decashempire(m): 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Wahala for Russia and Belarus undecided undecided

Mumu Putin no understand war Sha

Make them ruin hin mumu country finish sef..

LOL

Said by a wise man � who knows nothing about his country and wise enough not to even governor is local council.

Ur Mumu is beyond boundaries.Talk about your country shithole
Re: Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus by ayindejimmy(m): 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
RichMelanin:

The sanctions would cripple the Russia economy they said, we saw the opposite
Now it’s systematic abi
Ok oh

The world has been trying to go green for a decade now with no positive impact

It’s not that easy to go green on an industrialized Community, if it was that ease, they would have do it since 2014 and stop relying on Russia energy

And don’t even say they are other energy market with Saudi Arabia wanting to sell their oil in Chinese currency, with Venezuela on sanction as well and their President against the west

The sanction on oil and gas is systematic in Europe.

Dictators will gather together and fight democracy but since democracy represent the people - it'll reveal.
Those that sanctioned Venezuela and Iran will lift it

1 Like

Re: Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus by ayindejimmy(m): 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
We can't use everything.

It's the largest in Africa
seunny4lif:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nigeria need it more abeg
Re: Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus by excanny: 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
LadiesForever:

Russia sell all it makes to the whole of Europe and yes, American.
With the sanctions.. guess what?... no market

Russia makes most monies from crude oil sales? Guess it’s biggest customer. A non-EU country called China.

These nonentities don’t buy any significant Russia oil. They can go to hell.
Re: Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus by Bbbw: 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
Oh
Re: Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
toxtimmy:
Lol... Let me break it to you in very scientific terms... The life expectancy of a Cuban is at par with America... Stop watching CNN, BBC and Fox etc. to live life like god or allah wants you to... You are safer on the streets of Cuba compared to your own village where you papa compound dey... Health care in Cuba is guarantteed for you and free, you have 24/7 NEPA, clean water to drink and great schools to go to... Maybe you no know say Americans and Canadians dey go medical school for Cuba.

Mental slavery you are experiencing... Bob Marley said it years ago but people like you love being slaves.

No let me go into Iran as you are safer in Iran than the streets of Chicago.

Have you actually been to Cuba? I have and while there isn’t that much violence, it isn’t the idyllic utopia that you described. Embargo’s have taken a deep toll, so much so that citizens are still repairing and driving cars from the 50s and 60s. The Internet is very slow and shelves sometimes bare.

Right now, Chicago is safer than Lagos but you think Chicago is more dangerous because of the same Western media that you pretend not to watch. If Nigeria had a modern and reliable way to collect data on crimes, etc., I guarantee you that the number of yearly homicides in Nigeria was akin to that of the US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus by 2braithe: 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
RichMelanin:

For every action they is an opposite reaction, this would only have effect on their diplomatic relationship, both parties get to loose, but I see Poland and co loosing more, the things you use to get cheap from your neighbor would come at high cost getting it else where, Russia would only have to throw their abundant products out into the international markets at affordable cost and still boost its economy

Which international market?
Don't you know Russia products are being boycotted?

2 Likes

Re: Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus by Benny6944: 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
RichMelanin:

Help me ask Syria, Iraq, Iran, Venezuela, Yemen etc and other countries with heavy sanction how market?

2 Likes

Re: Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus by plaindealer: 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
Czario:
Russia are going to force their way into Poland
regardless.

Putin is dumb and grossly overrated, but he's not suicidal.

His own generals won't hesitate to kill him before they let him cross into Poland.

1 Like

Re: Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus by toxtimmy: 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
Haha... Do i need to be to Cuba to understand basic things about Cuba?... My question to you a.k.a man, woman or both that have travelled every where on the planet... Why did you go to Cuba and not Zamfara state?

Cuba takes its statistics... how come Nigeria does not take and keep records?

50's and 60's cars are more expensive, and one this can build a house and feed a family of 5 for 10 years over here in Nigeria... collectibles...and props to the Cubans for living within their means instead of buying cars on credit and work like fools to pay every bi-weekly or monthly so they can claim they have good credit.

Anyways, where I have been in this world I am grateful for to have been and seen... I am not on nairaland to to tell people where I have been to make a silly point... Again, i will get you a first class ticket and a rental car of your choice to go on vacation in borno or zamfara state in your country; let me know if you will take the offer and I will throw in an added bonus to add all the people you care about and love so much on the trip to zamfara state all paid by me.

1stGenAmerican:

Have you actually been to Cuba? I have and while there isn’t that much violence, it isn’t the idyllic utopia that you described. Embargo’s have taken a deep toll, so much so that citizens are still repairing and driving cars from the 50s and 60s. The Internet is very slow and shelves sometimes bare.

Right now, Chicago is safer than Lagos but you think Chicago is more dangerous because of the same Western media that you pretend not to watch. If Nigeria had a modern and reliable way to collect data on crimes, etc., I guarantee you that the number of yearly homicides in Nigeria was akin to that of the US.

2 Likes

Re: Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus by 2braithe: 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
Czario:
Russia are going to force their way into Poland
regardless.

Welcome to world war 3.
Re: Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
gambojimeta:

grin

Thank you for trying to educate the masses. I don’t know which world these people live in but North Koreans are suffering far more than people in Nigeria. Adults and children are literally dying from hunger by the hundreds. Soldiers are eating roots and grass. People are executed by firing squad if they dare speak against the Kim dynasty. Pyongyang with all its tall buildings does not have steady electricity and besides major cities, the country is in the dark. Not only is that coming from Western media but go look at satellite images and watch stories of defectors and undercover exposes.
Cuba and Iran are almost just as bad but still a little better than NK.

1 Like

Re: Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
toxtimmy:
Haha... Do i need to be to Cuba to understand basic things about Cuba?... My question to you aka man that have travelled every where on the planet... Why did you go to Cuba and not Zamfara state?

1.I’m a woman.
2. I haven’t traveled everywhere on the planet.
3. I went to Cuba on a group vacation.
4. I have been to Nigeria four times to visit family but I’ve never been to Zamfara state because that is not where my 1 Nigerian parent is from.

2 Likes

Re: Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus by VOICEofORIENTAL: 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
BKayy:

Leave this garbage in, garbage out Nigerians that CNN have replaced their brain.

I remember when I told one that USA mission into Afghanistan was because of Opium and he froze. I can't imagine that someone that doesn't know that simple fact was involved in arguments on global politics.

Some might not also know that the issue US have with Iran is because of Gas. Iran has the second highest deposit of Gas after Russia. Now with Russia and Iran being extremely hostile to US and the West, I can't imagine the West not either begging Russia or taking the bold decision of invading Russia to survive.
Who told you that US went to Afghanistan because opium?Is that what the US told you or you are assuming? You boasted of telling someone about US mission in Afghanistan & the person frozed,who was that?

You always accuse the US of propaganda , now tell me which country in this world that doesn't engage in propaganda...pls name them?

List foreign media stations from Russia, China, Iran,N Korea,India that are better than CNN

The US as I know,went to Afghanistan after the Taliban led-govt refused to hand over Osama bin laden who killed over 2000 Americans at the WTC.

Any other news apart from this is pure propaganda

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading / Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours / Borris Johnson: We Will Cripple Russia's Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.