Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant (36240 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship / I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Faber(m): 10:08am On Apr 06, 2022
That's why Donald Trump said Africans cannot produce anything except babies. Energy you for channel into something more rewarding

At your age 21 God knows I don become a millionaire already. I bought chain saw around ₦90k at Onitsha and I ventured into wood/lumbering business, in a community in Enugu state. I got that connection here on Nairaland. I had two operators and we were turning out one lorry load of timber every two weeks. Thats ₦240k per lorry load. I pay the village ₦50k, The operators ₦4k per day roughly ₦50k ( including weed and other add- one) the remaining ₦150k is my own, after expenses of fuel, servicing of the chain saw etc am left with ₦120k. That's ₦240k monthly.
Each time I am in a public transport going to Enugu from Onitsha, once I reached that village cos is along the road, I will look out from the windows and be smiling. One babe caught me and asked why the sudden smile, I told her " Babe see ehn na me finished the wood for this community...all the big big trees collect for my hand"

Go to Umuokpu timber in Awka and ask about me. I don't even know what's called toto at that age. Girls and married women keep running after me, I avoided them like epidermic. It's very bad that all over the place is sex saturated. Having sex 2 times a week for over 3 months....

Guy you are not disciplined at all. This is your reward, no pity or advice for you...gerarah here

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Indispensable85(m): 10:22am On Apr 06, 2022
Dominion791:
I've been seeing this girl for the last few months, since early January of this year. Not an official relationship and we haven't really talked about what we are. Not sure exactly how to describe her so I'm just going to use her as a friend in benefit as the description.

There was some emotion in our relationship but it was mostly sexual. I've always been really, really good about using condoms and this is the first time I've ever been in this pregnancy situation.

I'm pretty unsure if I am the father. We had sex about twice a week for the last three months. So I have no clue who she saw or was with nor do I really care to be honest. There is more than a little doubt in my mind if I am the father.

For what its worth she insists I am the father but I don't know. She learned she was pregnant on March 22nd. She Told me on 24th. I immediately encouraged her to get an abortion I've offered to cover it all cost . She said she would think about. Its been almost 2 weeks and no abortion.

I spoke to her this morning and its becoming kind of clear that an abortion probably isn't happening. She is starting to get kind of tired of me pushing the abortion. I don't know what else to do. I'm starting to really get scared I am only 21 and I don't even have a job. I can't afford to raise a child right now and I certainly don't want a family right now. I'm thinking of telling her to reconsider the abortion or take care of the baby alone.

What do I do now?

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by CountVersailles(f): 10:23am On Apr 06, 2022
Bola146:
I'm starting to really get scared I am only 21 and I don't even have a job. I can't afford to raise a child right now

Kikikikikikikikikikiki.... grin grin grin aku oriire o, safe delivery cool cool

Don't ever try to start what you can't continue
weyrey lol
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by alyarmouk(m): 10:23am On Apr 06, 2022
You are ONLY 21 and you don't have a job, but you dey fire twice weekly. Abi?? U sef reason am.

Dominion791:
I've been seeing this girl for the last few months, since early January of this year. Not an official relationship and we haven't really talked about what we are. Not sure exactly how to describe her so I'm just going to use her as a friend in benefit as the description.

There was some emotion in our relationship but it was mostly sexual. I've always been really, really good about using condoms and this is the first time I've ever been in this pregnancy situation.

I'm pretty unsure if I am the father. We had sex about twice a week for the last three months. So I have no clue who she saw or was with nor do I really care to be honest. There is more than a little doubt in my mind if I am the father.

For what its worth she insists I am the father but I don't know. She learned she was pregnant on March 22nd. She Told me on 24th. I immediately encouraged her to get an abortion I've offered to cover it all cost . She said she would think about. Its been almost 2 weeks and no abortion.

I spoke to her this morning and its becoming kind of clear that an abortion probably isn't happening. She is starting to get kind of tired of me pushing the abortion. I don't know what else to do. I'm starting to really get scared I am only 21 and I don't even have a job. I can't afford to raise a child right now and I certainly don't want a family right now. I'm thinking of telling her to reconsider the abortion or take care of the baby alone.

What do I do now?

3 Likes

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by heniford2: 10:23am On Apr 06, 2022
Dominion791:

What do I do now?
ignore her since is her decision if she give birth and u,care to check If he/she is urs do so and take ur child if u don't want zero up nothing dey happen
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:23am On Apr 06, 2022
People are having sex at age 21 and without marriage God I am truly a conservative when it comes to my personal lifestyle and liberal in world view.

Una get mind oo you don't have responsibilities but you can be having sex at 21 I will not judge you sha

Carry your cross.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by qtguru(m): 10:24am On Apr 06, 2022
I've always been really, really good about using condoms and this is the first time I've ever been in this pregnancy situation.

I don't get if you've been using condom how did she get pregnant ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Worksunlimited: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2022
Dominion791:

What do I do now?

When you dey knack am, you no know say you be 21.

Na when result come out, you know say you be 21

1 Like

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Worksunlimited: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2022
qtguru:
I've always been really, really good about using condoms and this is the first time I've ever been in this pregnancy situation.

I don't get if you've been using condom how did she get pregnant ?

Very good question
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:25am On Apr 06, 2022
Dominion791:

What do I do now?

But you can afford to have sex without protections.

I will not judge you abortion is illegal in Nigeria so your situation is dicey.

Next time use protection or abstain from sex at 21 your problem should not be sex when you have no job to cater for your needs and are probably a dependent.
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Fuckyoumod: 10:26am On Apr 06, 2022
Victoria938:
man up and take care of your responsibilities.
which responsibility?
Entitlement mentality. So what's the girls responsibility? To open leg?

Na fuvck him fvck!

Guy, no border yourself. Let her decide what she wants.
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by DenreleDave(m): 10:26am On Apr 06, 2022
Blunttruth:

Zip up, you people will not hear. You see am ?
You are OYO. Go and borrow money to do DNA

If guys zip up, how do ladies survive hunger
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Crafteck1: 10:26am On Apr 06, 2022
Pele... Benefit boy
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Berankis: 10:26am On Apr 06, 2022
Realmi:
U are just 21, u dont have a job, but u can sleep with a girl....

Now u are scared

Really

Like u tot the product of sex is canada visa

Wen u dey do oxlade style and probably filming it to, u were even having sex twice in a week for three months

Time wey u for use dey find money

U have plenty problems ooo, u are not just awear
Which one is Canada visa again? grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:26am On Apr 06, 2022
Realmi:
U are just 21, u dont have a job, but u can sleep with a girl....

Now u are scared

Really

Like u tot the product of sex is canada visa

Wen u dey do oxlade style and probably filming it to, u were even having sex twice in a week for three months

Time wey u for use dey find money

U have plenty problems ooo, u are not just awear

cheesy grin
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by kwasoly(m): 10:27am On Apr 06, 2022
Dominion791:

What do I do now?

@21 you done begin chop watn ur papa dey chop time to take responsibility you dey fear.
Young man welcome to the club of fatherhood.
Your parents will be proud of you

5 Likes

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Henrychino(m): 10:27am On Apr 06, 2022
While u were screwing and e dey una did u tell us on this forum?why now Abeg carry your cross alone grin

2 Likes

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Beedude(m): 10:27am On Apr 06, 2022
You no get job , u dey get friend with benefit. So na dick the babe dey benefit from you ?

Its a misplace priority my friend.
Lemme ask you the following questions ;
How old is the girl ?
What is her financial status ?

The answer to those questions will lead to the solution to your matter

1 Like

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by hush15: 10:27am On Apr 06, 2022
Dominion791:

What do I do now?

you call someone friends with benefits, and you never thought pregnancy would be part of the benefits..... oga, na you get preggy o

imagine twice a week on the steady for a whole 3 months. what are you saying? even some married men are not enjoying like the way you are. You are now claiming 21. at 21, you are old enough to be a father, so wake up to your responsibilities

5 Likes

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by livinbygrace: 10:27am On Apr 06, 2022
Dominion791:

What do I do now?

Don’t abort the baby,let her born,take care of the child .it’s not compulsory you marry her .
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Lamanii22(f): 10:28am On Apr 06, 2022
You don’t care about someone yet you were hitting her anyhow, man up and take care of your responsibilities, you’re very selfish, she should go and do abortion like it’s that easy, what if she dies during the process.... very selfish human

6 Likes

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 06, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Oga, do yourself a favor and demand that you do a paternity test to verify if you are the real father of that child. If the results come out to be true, then discuss the terms and conditions you're willing to accept for child support .

And lastly, you running or denying that you're not ready to be a "father " won't change the current reality that you've gotten yourself into a mess . Most especially if it turns out that you're the child's biological fathergrin
paternity test before delivery?
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by bigcil2(m): 10:28am On Apr 06, 2022
Dominion791:

What do I do now?

Lol omo ko mo! GenZ You’re 21, you’re a man na…. Lol

1 Like

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by riczy(m): 10:28am On Apr 06, 2022
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...
I disagree bro, pray u find a lady dt cn support u n nt make asertions. He must carry d responsibility, as hard as this times he get mind impregnate a lady at his age!
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Chachamiliano: 10:28am On Apr 06, 2022
Dominion791:

What do I do now?

Bros from your statement it's shows you have been into sex thing for a long time. You have sex twice weekly with her from Jan till date. There is high chance you guys have had sex during her ovulation period. I will want to imagine that you go an average of two rounds whenever you have sex.

Bros do not change the goal post because while having sex you knew releasing sperm will definitely get her pregnant. And don't even think of abortion. I wish you safe delivery.

Welcome to the club

3 Likes

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Johnhug66(m): 10:29am On Apr 06, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Oga, do yourself a favor and demand that you do a paternity test to verify if you are the real father of that child. If the results come out to be true, then discuss the terms and conditions you're willing to accept for child support .

And lastly, you running or denying that you're not ready to be a "father " won't change the current reality that you've gotten yourself into a mess . Most especially if it turns out that you're the child's biological fathergrin
Person talk say e no get job, u dey talk of paternity test. Na #2500 dem dey use do the test?? �

4 Likes

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:29am On Apr 06, 2022
averageguy:

This is why many developed countries have a child support system in place to ensure that people cannot choose to leave their financial responsibilities. No one can force him to be there physically/emotionally for the child, but if the child is his, it is still his financial obligation to support.

When people copulate, everyone should know there is a risk of pregnancy since even condoms aren't 100% effective and for guys, we are unable to determine what happens afterwards. I think it is morally reprehensible to force or emotionally blackmail someone into abortion where there is a risk of permanent damage or death. No one thinks the unmarried lady's life will ever remain the same after the pregnancy and childbirth either. She is the one with more on the line.

For both genders, part of being an adult is responsibility and fulfilling your obligations.
You are right.

Nigeria has a long way to go and one of the reasons why I would not advice anyone to do abortion in Nigeria is because it is not legal it is very unsafe and subject to quacks that damage women's lives.

Healthcare is not a priority in Nigeria really terrible.

1 Like

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by stanliwise(m): 10:29am On Apr 06, 2022
Dominion791:

What do I do now?
Don’t go for abortion.
It is illegal if the mothers live is not in danger.

Right now you need to be sure if you’re the father of the child.
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Joyson: 10:29am On Apr 06, 2022
Wow this is interesting. grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:30am On Apr 06, 2022
Maynman:

But when a lady doesn’t want a baby, she’s free to do abortion, why can’t the man also have a say?

When the man is the one carrying the pregnancy then he will have a major say.

1 Like

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by damolaboye(m): 10:30am On Apr 06, 2022
Dominion791:

What do I do now?

Encouraged her to get an abortion. Na wa ooooo. We had sex about twice a week for the last three months.
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by nzechukwuuu(m): 10:30am On Apr 06, 2022
I can't afford to raise a child right now. You can't afford to raise a child but you can afford to kill the child? what of if this is the only child you'll make in your lifetime?? consider your ways bro, 21yrs is old enough to stand up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" / See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) / My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.