Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant (36234 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship / I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by JONATHANFRED1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hahahahaha.... were you expecting a range rover or a plasma tv when sleeping with her? please take responsibility for your service. congratulations baba bomboy.
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by bepositive11: 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
If she decides to keep the pregnancy, get ready to take responsibility

Dominion791:
I've been seeing this girl for the last few months, since early January of this year. Not an official relationship and we haven't really talked about what we are. Not sure exactly how to describe her so I'm just going to use her as a friend in benefit as the description.

There was some emotion in our relationship but it was mostly sexual. I've always been really, really good about using condoms and this is the first time I've ever been in this pregnancy situation.

I'm pretty unsure if I am the father. We had sex about twice a week for the last three months. So I have no clue who she saw or was with nor do I really care to be honest. There is more than a little doubt in my mind if I am the father.

For what its worth she insists I am the father but I don't know. She learned she was pregnant on March 22nd. She Told me on 24th. I immediately encouraged her to get an abortion I've offered to cover it all cost . She said she would think about. Its been almost 2 weeks and no abortion.

I spoke to her this morning and its becoming kind of clear that an abortion probably isn't happening. She is starting to get kind of tired of me pushing the abortion. I don't know what else to do. I'm starting to really get scared I am only 21 and I don't even have a job. I can't afford to raise a child right now and I certainly don't want a family right now. I'm thinking of telling her to reconsider the abortion or take care of the baby alone.

What do I do now?
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by AjiBussu(m): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2022
In 9 months time, we will come visiting, with a boy and girl (Ana akpo Ejimaaa!) * In Flavour's voice grin grin grin
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Prettychild(f): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dominion791:
I've been seeing this girl for the last few months, since early January of this year. Not an official relationship and we haven't really talked about what we are. Not sure exactly how to describe her so I'm just going to use her as a friend in benefit as the description.

There was some emotion in our relationship but it was mostly sexual. I've always been really, really good about using condoms and this is the first time I've ever been in this pregnancy situation.

I'm pretty unsure if I am the father. We had sex about twice a week for the last three months. So I have no clue who she saw or was with nor do I really care to be honest. There is more than a little doubt in my mind if I am the father.

For what its worth she insists I am the father but I don't know. She learned she was pregnant on March 22nd. She Told me on 24th. I immediately encouraged her to get an abortion I've offered to cover it all cost . She said she would think about. Its been almost 2 weeks and no abortion.

I spoke to her this morning and its becoming kind of clear that an abortion probably isn't happening. She is starting to get kind of tired of me pushing the abortion. I don't know what else to do. I'm starting to really get scared I am only 21 and I don't even have a job. I can't afford to raise a child right now and I certainly don't want a family right now. I'm thinking of telling her to reconsider the abortion or take care of the baby alone.

What do I do now?
Never commit abortion because trust me, you will never remain the same again. It’s so sad that someone at the age of 21 is into sexual immorality. You just need to brace up, when the child is born, conduct a DNA test to be sure it’s yours.
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Femi8586(m): 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dominion791:

What do I do now?

You no get money, no work and you get mind dey tear girl yansh undecided

No wahala.. If God wan kuku treat your fuckup, make she go born triplet or 5 at once undecided cheesy

Go and find work and start saving for baby materials. And don't ever abort that innocent child(ren)

1 Like

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Bola146(f): 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
I don’t know why Seun and my blind father keeps coming to my mind after reading this thread, I hope not what I’m thinking?
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Phoneworld: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dominion791:

What do I do now?

Take what everybody will tell u and get ur child, when u get to 40 years ur child will be like 19 and mature....
then you will be happy about the bold step u took..
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Grizzly20: 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
The Bible says, "Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil - Exo 23:2".
I hope your friends who had pressured you into committing sexual acts will raise money for your baby showers and during your baby's birth.
It's just barely 5 months since you made this post about being a virgin. Now you're about to be a Dad. Congratulations boss!

1 Like

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Abdogood(m): 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
Not ready to father but always ready to fek...

Oga do the needful...
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by graceapadija: 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2022
Sex twice in a week for three months! shocked you enjoy pass most married men on nairaland, congratulations to you, that is the reward of friends with benefits. Mind you I can send you list of baby items she will need to buy, you can start buying after 12weeks grin grin grin Congratulations once again
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
qtguru:

Damn
What are you still doing in Akure?
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Mufasa0147: 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
[Hw stupid & irresponsible can 1 b?u no get money & work but u dey 4k 2ce a week 4 like d past 3monrhs.if u come get money nko?na everyday 4k b dat.o boy u & aboki wey dey born any how up north na same.very useless.mafasa said so
quote author=Cutehector post=111680681]as in eh. That thing dey sweet o. He no tell us as he dey chook prick. That thing dey turn man head eh. cheesy[/quote]
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by bigjackass: 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dominion791:

What do I do now?
if she keeps the baby now and raise him without your involvement, in future you will carry your two left legs and start claiming rights of fatherhood. Oloshi
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by komodapson(m): 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
Since you claim to be 21 years of age, how old is the poor girl in question?
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by asiwajufela(f): 11:17am On Apr 07, 2022
[quote author=Bola146 post=111680485] I'm starting to really get scared I am only 21 and I don't even have a job. I can't afford to raise a child right now

Kikikikikikikikikikiki.... grin grin grin aku oriire o, safe delivery cool cool

lemme join you in laughing.. he doesnt have a job and he is fucking 2ce every week in the last 3 months.. its obvious he doesnt have job.. Oga go out and look for job to cater for that child

1 Like

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by achimendy(m): 9:12am On Apr 08, 2022
Bola146:

Abi now, I'll donate size 1 Pampers to them with condoms when she put to bed grin

Lol.........Wicked girl
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Enemyofpeace: 9:48am On Apr 09, 2022
Bola146:

Abi now, I'll donate size 1 Pampers to them with condoms when she put to bed grin
person wey never see money to chop fit donate? Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by averageguy(m): 5:17am On Apr 12, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

arrant gibberish nonsense... more than often , child support is given to single unemployed parents and certainly not couples who dont want to have a child together. child support wouldnt solve the issue here because you are so hellbent on forcing that baby unto someone that you failed to understand the main issue here....this man DOES NOT WANT TO HAVE A CHILD WITH THIS BABE. this is the main issue here, nothing else. now, your duty is to answer this very important question: why should a man who does not want to have achild, be forced to have one?!

I saw this late but I'm really interested in this conversation. First, to respond to your question, I believe guys should understand biology and should know the risks of pregnancy even with condoms. Except he claims to be raped, the only stage where he's involved is at conception and the pregnancy/delivery doesn't require his "approval".

More importantly, I am really interested in learning about the developed countries where child support is mostly given to single unemployed parents. For all the states I'm aware in the US, the only way a man can avoid child support is if the child was adopted by someone else. Even if the man wants abortion, as long as the child is born, it is seen as the child's right to have access to resources from both parents. Many women end up having physical custody of the children, so, men end up with child support.

I'm really interested in learning about these developed places you are referencing where a man can force a lady into abortion or decline child support on that basis
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
averageguy:
I saw this late but I'm really interested in this conversation. First, to respond to your question, I believe guys should understand biology and should know the risks of pregnancy even with condoms. Except he claims to be raped, the only stage where he's involved is at conception and the pregnancy/delivery doesn't require his "approval".

you are absolutely RIGHT, there are risks involved in everything we do in life and as much as condoms are not 100% safe, if a man wears a condom, it certainly tells you that he DOES NOT want to get the babe pregnant (and she should understands that). so my question IS: A) why should that change if there is an accident (aka broken condom and/or unwanted pregnancy) and B) if the condom route doesnt work, shouldnt they use a different approach into solving the problem of pregnancy?!

More importantly, I am really interested in learning about the developed countries where child support is mostly given to single unemployed parents. For all the states I'm aware in the US, the only way a man can avoid child support is if the child was adopted by someone else. Even if the man wants abortion, as long as the child is born, it is seen as the child's right to have access to resources from both parents. Many women end up having physical custody of the children, so, men end up with child support.

ok there are two issues here....A) the child support given to a mother by the biological father, to support the child in case they are not together any longer and B) the child support given by the government to single unemployed mothers (or mother who dont earn enough money to support themselves), in order to support them (mostly in Europe etc). the state pays the mother then does their best to go after the biological father to repay what the mother received in aid, by deducting babydaddy's paycheck etc. child support also may come with housing support (aka money to help for her accomodation) and some extra here and there. today, a single unemployed mother woman can live comfortably well just with aid from the gov.

I'm really interested in learning about these developed places you are referencing where a man can force a lady into abortion or decline child support on that basis

dont get me wrong...you CANT force a lady to have an abortion, you have to "make her understand" that it is best for her life to have an abortion as you do not want that child, will not be in her life and life as a single mother aint no joke. you see, in the west, being pregnant almost never mean the man will marry you (like in Africa), it just means you are pregnant and basta. so there is no real incentive for this woman to have that child by herself. yes, the gov may support her financially but thats it. "she" will have to raise that child, "she" will have to care for that child, "she" will have to be there for that child etc.

as for the child support, in Europe they can only go after you if you've recognized the child as yours (aka signed the birth certificate). a babe/gov cannot force you to have a DNA TEST for child support (thats only in the US). so, as long as you didnt recognize the child as yours and/or were not married to the babe, the gov cannot go after you for child support and/or deduct your paycheck.
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by ArcToyin(m): 11:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

tell her the truth about how you feel...tell her you dont want this baby, tell her you have no plan to be with her nor in this baby life, let her understand from the get go that you aint got what she wants from you (aka step up to be that baby's father ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU WERE WEARING CD)....dont go about being all gentle about it, go straight to the point! this is a mistake that you both did, and that needs to be fixed. at best, she will be a single mother with a baby daddy!

You are bird of a feather. Your word showed no remorse in the act committed by the guy.
Is it sane for a 21 year old guy to be having sex?
Is it right for an unmarried person, jobless, broke, visionless to be having sex twice a week?
Did you ever think that the girl belong to a family and the parents of the girl would have spent much on her taking care of her from cradle? It is so senseless on how you guys take advantage of girls, destroying their lives because you were blessed with a common dick.

You better retract your words or we pray your sister or daughter fall in the same ditch.
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:59pm On Apr 28, 2022
ArcToyin:
You are bird of a feather. Your word showed no remorse in the act committed by the guy.
Is it sane for a 21 year old guy to be having sex?
Is it right for an unmarried person, jobless, broke, visionless to be having sex twice a week?
Did you ever think that the girl belong to a family and the parents of the girl would have spent much on her taking care of her from cradle? It is so senseless on how you guys take advantage of girls, destroying their lives because you were blessed with a common dick.

You better retract your words or we pray your sister or daughter fall in the same ditch.

stop using SENTIMENTS and instead use your brain as to how to solve this issue. this has nothing to do with the sanity of a 21yr old guy having sex twice a week...it is about them making everything possible in their power to NOT get this babe pregnant. now unfortunately an accident happened and they NEED TO FIX IT! when these guys started having sex, they BOTH didnt want to get her pregnant, so why should that change today, knowing fully well that they cant take care of a child (emotionally/physically/financially)?!?!?!

BTW they BOTH had sex thus BOTH should be blamed, and not only the dude!

1 Like

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by ArcToyin(m): 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

stop using SENTIMENTS and instead use your brain as to how to solve this issue. this has nothing to do with the sanity of a 21yr old guy having sex twice a week...it is about them making everything possible in their power to NOT get this babe pregnant. now unfortunately an accident happened and they NEED TO FIX IT! when these guys started having sex, they BOTH didnt want to get her pregnant, so why should that change today, knowing fully well that they cant take care of a child (emtionally/physically/financially)?!?!?!

BTW they BOTH had sex thus BOTH should be blamed, and not only the dude!

Your comment doesn't show the kind that I can engage in further discussion.

I pity the kind of people you advise.
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
ArcToyin:
Your comment doesn't show the kind that I can engage in further discussion.
I pity the kind of people you advise.

i am not advising anybody, i just give MY OPINION on this subject... it doesnt matter whether i have a sister or females in my family, i would never advise ANYONE to have a child they are not willing and able to care for (emotionally/physically/financially) for the next 18yrs
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by donziller(m): 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
The baby is ur benefit, bro no lose am
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Peskid: 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
Bro u are not too young to father a child, abortion is a very big sin don't to know that if she agree to abort and something else happends to her what will you tell her people what you have to do his tell your parents and hopefully when she put to bed you do paternity test to be sure if the baby is your bt till then pls take care of her cus a child is involved.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys / Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" / See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.