Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,007 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant (36235 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship / I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by litaninja(m): 11:27am On Apr 06, 2022
You had sex twice a week over the course of 3 months, but you're unsure if you're the father?
Pray, what assurances do you need?

Dominion791:

I'm pretty unsure if I am the father. We had sex about twice a week for the last three months. So I have no clue who she saw or was with nor do I really care to be honest. There is more than a little doubt in my mind if I am the father.

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Slynation(m): 11:29am On Apr 06, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Oga, do yourself a favor and demand that you do a paternity test to verify if you are the real father of that child. If the results come out to be true, then discuss the terms and conditions you're willing to accept for child support .

And lastly, you running or denying that you're not ready to be a "father " won't change the current reality that you've gotten yourself into a mess . Most especially if it turns out that you're the child's biological fathergrin
how can a jobless young boy afford paternity test grin
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by adeboizy11(m): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2022
The moment you started brapping, you've been ready my brother. Congratulations.

Dominion791:
I've been seeing this girl for the last few months, since early January of this year. Not an official relationship and we haven't really talked about what we are. Not sure exactly how to describe her so I'm just going to use her as a friend in benefit as the description.

There was some emotion in our relationship but it was mostly sexual. I've always been really, really good about using condoms and this is the first time I've ever been in this pregnancy situation.

I'm pretty unsure if I am the father. We had sex about twice a week for the last three months. So I have no clue who she saw or was with nor do I really care to be honest. There is more than a little doubt in my mind if I am the father.

For what its worth she insists I am the father but I don't know. She learned she was pregnant on March 22nd. She Told me on 24th. I immediately encouraged her to get an abortion I've offered to cover it all cost . She said she would think about. Its been almost 2 weeks and no abortion.

I spoke to her this morning and its becoming kind of clear that an abortion probably isn't happening. She is starting to get kind of tired of me pushing the abortion. I don't know what else to do. I'm starting to really get scared I am only 21 and I don't even have a job. I can't afford to raise a child right now and I certainly don't want a family right now. I'm thinking of telling her to reconsider the abortion or take care of the baby alone.

What do I do now?
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by tonididdy(m): 11:33am On Apr 06, 2022
Guest911:
That girl is not pregnant, things are hard she just want money
.. So you think? undecided
She say she nor want abortion... So how or what is her plan to get money?
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Babyboyforeal(m): 11:36am On Apr 06, 2022
Condom will have prevent this from happening
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by LaconicINC: 11:38am On Apr 06, 2022
Ventura1:
some married men self no get chance to dey shag twice a week.
na unemployment and idleness cause this one so, him de catch cruise since without knowing say he go catch baby soon, married people no get this much time for consistent twice a week sex to be honest!
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Bola146(f): 11:39am On Apr 06, 2022
virginchaser:

Babe, you bad o. That guy can run into depression with your laugh.

Sir, this is a precious gift that millionaires are looking for one cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by ama0423(m): 11:41am On Apr 06, 2022
You must be a muntula. You dey knack the kokolet 2 times a week without and expect her not to take in? When you dey chop alone...you no ask for advice. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by GboyegaD(m): 11:41am On Apr 06, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Oga, do yourself a favor and demand that you do a paternity test to verify if you are the real father of that child. If the results come out to be true, then discuss the terms and conditions you're willing to accept for child support .

And lastly, you running or denying that you're not ready to be a "father " won't change the current reality that you've gotten yourself into a mess . Most especially if it turns out that you're the child's biological fathergrin

Terms and conditions for child support? Is there any lower level we could degenerate to below this?
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by cassyrooy(m): 11:44am On Apr 06, 2022
Dominion791:
I've been seeing this girl for the last few months, since early January of this year. Not an official relationship and we haven't really talked about what we are. Not sure exactly how to describe her so I'm just going to use her as a friend in benefit as the description.

There was some emotion in our relationship but it was mostly sexual. I've always been really, really good about using condoms and this is the first time I've ever been in this pregnancy situation.

For what its worth she insists I am the father but I don't know. She learned she was pregnant on March 22nd. She Told me on 24th. I immediately encouraged her to get an abortion I've offered to cover it all cost . She said she would think about. Its been almost 2 weeks and no abortion.

I spoke to her this morning and its becoming kind of clear that an abortion probably isn't happening. She is starting to get kind of tired of me pushing the abortion. I don't know what else to do. I'm starting to really get scared I am only 21 and I don't even have a job. I can't afford to raise a child right now and I certainly don't want a family right now. I'm thinking of telling her to reconsider the abortion or take care of the baby alone.

What do I do now?
Typical case of "Oji Amu, Ejighi Ego" (You get only pe'nis to f"uck toto but no money for pocket to care for the responsibilities).
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by virginchaser(m): 11:45am On Apr 06, 2022
Faber:
That's why Donald Trump said Africans cannot produce anything except babies. Energy you for channel into something more rewarding

At your age 21 God knows I don become a millionaire already. I bought chain saw around ₦90k at Onitsha and I ventured into wood/lumbering business, in a community in Enugu state. I got that connection here on Nairaland. I had two operators and we were turning out one lorry load of timber every two weeks. Thats ₦240k per lorry load. I pay the village ₦50k, The operators ₦4k per day roughly ₦50k ( including weed and other add- one) the remaining ₦150k is my own, after expenses of fuel, servicing of the chain saw etc am left with ₦120k. That's ₦240k monthly.
Each time I am in a public transport going to Enugu from Onitsha, once I reached that village cos is along the road, I will look out from the windows and be smiling. One babe caught me and asked why the sudden smile, I told her " Babe see ehn na me finished the wood for this community...all the big big trees collect for my hand"

Go to Umuokpu timber in Awka and ask about me. I don't even know what's called toto at that age. Girls and married women keep running after me, I avoided them like epidermic. It's very bad that all over the place is sex saturated. Having sex 2 times a week for over 3 months....

Guy you are not disciplined at all. This is your reward, no pity or advice for you...gerarah here

Nice one but i am personally disturbed because i did not see where you wrote that you replaced any tree by planting seedlings. You made money by raping and abusing nature.

1 Like

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by koyyess: 11:46am On Apr 06, 2022
Dominion791:
I don't know what else to do. I'm starting to really get scared I am only 21 and I don't even have a job. I can't afford to raise a child right now and I certainly don't want a family right now. I'm thinking of telling her to reconsider the abortion or take care of the baby alone.

What do I do now?

''I am a man ..i am a man...I can do what ever I want''.

See am na? You are now asking people for advice.

Mumu

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by SURElee(f): 11:49am On Apr 06, 2022
Dominion791:

What do I do now?

Only 21 and you opened your mouth to mention" friend with benefit". Now benefit don hook you for throat.

Congratulations Daddy of the year.
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 06, 2022
[quote author=Dominion791 post=111680468]I've been seeing this girl for the last few months, since early January of this year. Not an official relationship and we haven't really talked about what we are. Not sure exactly how to describe her so I'm just going to use her as a friend in benefit as the description.

What do I do now?[/quote

Just let her be she we do d needful
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by cassyrooy(m): 11:52am On Apr 06, 2022
Realmi:
U are just 21, u dont have a job, but u can sleep with a girl....

Now u are scared

Really

Like u tot the product of sex is canada visa

Wen u dey do oxlade style and probably filming it to, u were even having sex twice in a week for three months

Time wey u for use dey find money

U have plenty problems ooo, u are not just awear
I just stand dey look you aswearyougahd.

grin grin grin grin

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by McCoy9067(m): 11:55am On Apr 06, 2022
"I've always been really, really good about using condoms"
You are a mumu
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Ikem11(m): 11:55am On Apr 06, 2022
Na the 2 times a week for a month weak me.

Me for whole month na once I dey chop sef. By the time you come back from work they think about waking up 5pm going back to work your dick dey weak.

Na em this small boy dey nack back to back a week. I tire o
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by mbjsuki(m): 11:56am On Apr 06, 2022
You seriously need help, truth be told. From the tone of your message, you sound nonchalant! You are not ready to be a father yet you went on a sex romp, from your statement 2ce a week. That is at least 8 times within a month! I'm sure if you deploy the same energy in looking for a job, you won't be in this equation. What do you think the outcome will look like? Every free gift comes with a price and consequences especially when not handled with care. Imagine your sister in this situation, what would be your stand/position? My brother, you are the owner of this pregnancy, the earlier you accept this fate the better. Go and tell your parents, this will only set your senses and make you get your priorities right.
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by demoBaba: 11:57am On Apr 06, 2022
Bola146:

Abi now, I'll donate size 1 Pampers to them with condoms when she put to bed grin

Well.....as a comrade I won't let you down...I will provide you 70% of delivery items. Moreover count on me all the spirit that comrade's will take during the naming ceremony.

1 Like

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by GboyegaD(m): 11:57am On Apr 06, 2022
qtguru:
I've always been really, really good about using condoms and this is the first time I've ever been in this pregnancy situation.

I don't get if you've been using condom how did she get pregnant ?

With this friend, no condom.
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by yommyoke: 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
Congrats my brother, I'm not going to laugh on this comment even though I've been laughing tirelessly reading other comments..
One, You have to brace up o, if she insists no abortion, you can't force her to.
Kindly know her relatives and talk to your own too, explain the market you don buy them, don't cover this issue too much cos as you said you don't even have a job at the moment, her relatives or yours may be kind enough to atleast care for her at this moment..
Two, baba go and hustle like maaad, get a job and start saving, taking care of babies not really an easy thing.
Third, sit her down too, discuss terms and conditions, your negotiations starts from now, are you going to marry her or just a baby daddy.
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by mikaael(m): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ammishaddai:

Paternity test doesn't come cheap o
And considering how the OP wrote.....I'm not sure he is financially bouyant
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Grandkay21(m): 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
Friends with benefits at 21 can only be on Nigeria movie, don't try this at home you say no,

Don't abort the baby is a murder ,
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Faber(m): 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
virginchaser:

Nice one but i am personally disturbed because i did not see where you wrote that you replaced any tree by planting seedlings. You made money by raping and abusing nature.

Where you are living today, tree dey there before so what happened to the tree you cut down to build your house.
We paved way for development and urbanisation. Trees are not meant to be everywhere. Flowers can do their job within the cities

1 Like

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Lifeemetu(m): 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
but it was mostly sexual. I've always been really, really good about using condoms

We had sex about twice a week for the last three months.
I'm starting to really get scared I am only 21 and I don't even have a job.

A boy of 21years having sex twice in a week
So no be today this world spoil.
U no get work on top am.
How you take they deceive the girl?
Asking on behalf of Friend

1 Like

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by lovchalice(f): 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2022
Take care of the baby alone
Don't regret it at last ooo
Hmmmm
Tori dey for pig mouth
Bola146:
I'm starting to really get scared I am only 21 and I don't even have a job. I can't afford to raise a child right now

Kikikikikikikikikikiki.... grin grin grin aku oriire o, safe delivery cool cool

Don't ever try to start what you can't continue
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by qtguru(m): 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
GboyegaD:

With this friend, no condom.

Damn
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by virginchaser(m): 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
Faber:

Where you are living today, tree dey there before so what happened to the tree you cut down to build your house.
We paved way for development and urbanisation. Trees are not meant to be everywhere. Flowers can do their job within the cities

Now, i got a little bit of your understanding.
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
You want to become a Killer undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by GboyegaD(m): 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
qtguru:

Damn

Wetin dey damn? The guy think say belle na by age.

I am suggesting you mentor him in programming as that would help him make the money he needs to earn a decent living.
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by boxypane(m): 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
You are getting kini?
When d Bleep Dey sweet, wey you Dey Dey wine n grind your waist, it was sweeting you.
Tire ki u there.
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
Lol..niggaz gon' learn the hard way grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys / Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" / See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.