Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant (36215 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship / I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

3 Likes

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by flokii: 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
@OP I don't think you're the one responsible for her pregnancy.. even if atal you're the one, she'll look for one financially stable Simp to give the pregnancy to.

1 Like

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Michelle55: 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
21 and already a bonafide knackist!
Ayam loyal to ya government Op, lest I forget, I sell pampers of different sizes and baby food.
You don't have to worry much, I will give you good discount as per se we be nairaland inlaws. smiley

8 Likes

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by dontrulee: 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
People will never learn Sha.
Start preparing to be a Father.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by techWriter3: 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
have you tell how much they have fingerprint
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by duduade: 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
So you just realized all these things at 21

Knacking twice a week
Imagine since January
Just releasing pap upandan

Berra get ready to be a baby daddy

8 Likes

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by HandsomeBlack: 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
You are doing friends with benefits and now you don't want the benefit?

9 Likes

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by yetunsbay(m): 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
Using CD yet preg. How ?
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 06, 2022
Dominion791:
I've been seeing this girl for the last few months ,since early January of this year. Not an official relationship and we haven't really talked about what we are. Not sure exactly how to describe her so I'm just going to use her as a friend in benefit as the description. There was a some emotion in our relationship but it was mostly sexual. I've always been really, really good about using condoms and this is the first time I've ever been in this pregnancy situation.

I'm pretty unsure if I am the father. We had sex about twice a week for the last three months. So I have no clue who she saw or was with nor do I really care to be honest. There is more than a little doubt in my mind if I am the father. For what its worth she insists I am the father but I don't know. She learned she was pregnant on March 22nd. She Told me on 24th. I immediately encouraged her to get an abortion I've offered to cover it all cost . She said she would think about. Its been almost 2 weeks and no abortion. I spoke to her this morning and its becoming kind of clear that an abortion probably isn't happening. She is starting to get kind of tired of me pushing the abortion.  I don't know what else to do. I'm starting to really get scared I am only 21 and I don't even have a job. I can't afford  to raise a child right now  and I certainly don't want a family right now. I'm thinking of telling her  to reconsider the abortion or take care of the baby alone . What do I do now?
You said friends with benefits , and you have already benefitted a baby from her , isn't that a hooge blessing as in huge .

5 Likes

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by imagrg(m): 12:20am On Apr 06, 2022
Please, don't abort your own baby.
God doesn't forgive a murderer.

1 Like

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by jaxxy(m): 12:21am On Apr 06, 2022
If u claim to use condoms how is she pregnant?? Let her answer that question b4 u believe any trash she is saying.

At 21 u are having sex and without a job? No money? Weldone. U are focused.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by joeking2222: 3:04am On Apr 06, 2022
Lolsss.........some NAIRALAND COMMENTS will frustrate your FRUSTRATION!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by joeking2222: 3:06am On Apr 06, 2022
Bola146:
I'm starting to really get scared I am only 21 and I don't even have a job. I can't afford to raise a child right now

Kikikikikikikikikikiki.... grin grin grin aku oriire o, safe delivery cool cool

Don't ever try to start what you can't continue
Babe, watzup nah? Make we dey Limpopo nah!!!! kiss
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Bobloco: 3:24am On Apr 06, 2022
Jayrockk:
Omo u dey on ur own o grin...Baby products don cost for market now o

No be small o
My guy give him pregnant wife 50k to get some baby stuff. My guy say him wife come back from market with baby baf , some baby clothes and other little things come talk say money don finish. My guy come dey para o

6 Likes

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Jayrockk: 4:49am On Apr 06, 2022
Bobloco:

No be small o
My guy give him pregnant wife 50k to get some baby stuff. My guy say him wife come back from market with baby baf , some baby clothes and other little things come talk say money don finish. My guy come dey para o
wahala o grin grin
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by omotoshodontee1: 4:57am On Apr 06, 2022
Nairalanders no dey disappoint grin grin..@OP,brace up for more nasty words and insults...

2 Likes

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by averageguy(m): 5:35am On Apr 06, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

tell her the truth about how you feel...tell her you dont want this baby, tell her you have no plan to be with her nor in this baby life, let her understand from the get go that you aint got what she wants from you (aka step up to be that baby's father ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU WERE WEARING CD)....dont go about being all gentle about it, go straight to the point! this is a mistake that you both did, and that needs to be fixed. at best, she will be a single mother with a baby daddy!

This is why many developed countries have a child support system in place to ensure that people cannot choose to leave their financial responsibilities. No one can force him to be there physically/emotionally for the child, but if the child is his, it is still his financial obligation to support.

When people copulate, everyone should know there is a risk of pregnancy since even condoms aren't 100% effective and for guys, we are unable to determine what happens afterwards. I think it is morally reprehensible to force or emotionally blackmail someone into abortion where there is a risk of permanent damage or death. No one thinks the unmarried lady's life will ever remain the same after the pregnancy and childbirth either. She is the one with more on the line.

For both genders, part of being an adult is responsibility and fulfilling your obligations.

7 Likes

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Biafranodogwu55: 6:16am On Apr 06, 2022
Cutehector:
make i follow you laugh cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
make i follow laugh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Maynman: 6:30am On Apr 06, 2022
Bola146:

Do you know how much they do DNA? He no get kobo, you can give him, he will appreciate it sir grin

Yeah it’s more cheaper than fathering a bastard
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Maynman: 6:31am On Apr 06, 2022
averageguy:

This is why many developed countries have a child support system in place to ensure that people cannot choose to leave their financial responsibilities. No one can force him to be there physically/emotionally for the child, but if the child is his, it is still his financial obligation to support.

When people copulate, everyone should know there is a risk of pregnancy since even condoms aren't 100% effective and for guys, we are unable to determine what happens afterwards. I think it is morally reprehensible to force or emotionally blackmail someone into abortion where there is a risk of permanent damage or death. No one thinks the unmarried lady's life will ever remain the same after the pregnancy and childbirth either. She is the one with more on the line.

For both genders, part of being an adult is responsibility and fulfilling your obligations.

But when a lady doesn’t want a baby, she’s free to do abortion, why can’t the man also have a say?
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by averageguy(m): 6:48am On Apr 06, 2022
Maynman:

But when a lady doesn’t want a baby, she’s free to do abortion, why can’t the man also have a say?

My brother, it's the way nature is set up oh. The man has a say at the point of conception and beyond that, the baby is growing inside the woman and not the man.

In general, I think many people will agree bodily autonomy makes is wrong for us to force adults (male or female) to go through surgeries of any kind since they are the ones bearing the risk. I just don't think abortion is any different.

7 Likes

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Maynman: 7:20am On Apr 06, 2022
averageguy:

My brother, it's the way nature is set up oh. The man has a say at the point of conception and beyond that, the baby is growing inside the woman and not the man.

In general, I think many people will agree bodily autonomy makes is wrong for us to force adults (male or female) to go through surgeries of any kind since they are the ones bearing the risk. I just don't think abortion is any different.

Hmmm, right bro.
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by colossus91(m): 7:27am On Apr 06, 2022
tee59:
And so what? We should fry plantain? When you were sagging her, are we there? Abeg carry your wahala go jare.

It’s shagging not sagging ma!!
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by colossus91(m): 7:27am On Apr 06, 2022
tee59:
And so what? We should fry plantain? When you were sagging her, are we there? Abeg carry your wahala go jare.

It’s shagging not sagging ma!!
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by baralatie(m): 7:31am On Apr 06, 2022
TheWolfen:
Don't worry. Nairaland family will support u when she put to bed.
Go and get a job. In 9 months time you will be a father. cheesy

Stay strong. Don't abort a baby. If the baby is truly of your DNA then get your butt up and take take of your responsibility
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by baralatie(m): 7:35am On Apr 06, 2022
cry
Wait o!

How old is the girl in question?

You yourself are 21 years old

4 Likes

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Bola146(f): 7:43am On Apr 06, 2022
joeking2222:

Babe, watzup nah? Make we dey Limpopo nah!!!! kiss

Are your sisters died? If not, go meet them grin
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by jansonn(m): 7:56am On Apr 06, 2022
You're 21 and jobless but you've been having sex twice in a week for the past 3months. You need to define priorities o

6 Likes

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Shadysen: 8:03am On Apr 06, 2022
Nothing to say
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by mrdharkchild(m): 9:16am On Apr 06, 2022
I pray for a safe delivery. Happy fathers day in advance
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Classcaptain1(m): 9:25am On Apr 06, 2022
Papa Taju and Raji, congratulations on being an expectant father. Please don't encourage her to abort those cute twins o. Don't let God punish you. I will support you by supplying you a year's worth of pap for the twins. Please let me know when she puts to bed. Your gbola has finally given you responsibilities grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 06, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

tell her the truth about how you feel...tell her you dont want this baby, tell her you have no plan to be with her nor in this baby life, let her understand from the get go that you aint got what she wants from you (aka step up to be that baby's father ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU WERE WEARING CD)....dont go about being all gentle about it, go straight to the point! this is a mistake that you both did, and that needs to be fixed. at best, she will be a single mother with a baby daddy!
Dominion791 you better follow this advice. This is the only way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ijaw Couple Fishing In A River With Net And Canoe In Pre-Wedding Photos / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? / 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.