Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss (47237 Views)

Nigerian Lady Fired From New Job In Canada For Saying Sorry Too Much / Two Mexicans Fired From A Factory And The Rest Decided To Leave With Them. / These 5 Innocent/casual Habits Will Get You Fired From Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by JaskanFactor: 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
Feggie3:
Ode! You have a psychiatric problem. See the way u have been talking to yourself by talking off point.

Usually the first person to descend to insult is the one with mental issue.
Its all part of the same satanic problem, both Voodoo and Homosexuality in the work place come from the same energy.
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by angelfallz(m): 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
What if it were true?
What if such things are happening right now?
Ishilove:

Go through the OP's profile and see that he is a story teller with a very active imagination

1 Like

Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by seunak2016: 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Happy to get an oil and gas job. Dream come true. Everything was perfect with me. 3 years into my job, a new boss showed up. A light skin Nigerian male. His wife and kids were in Canada. I visit the gym 3x per week.

He requested to go to the same gym. Pretended to work out and asked that I mentored him. It all happened fast. I thought he was responsible as he was married. He started touching my body inappropriately. Caressing my chest holding my arms. Thought he was enamored by the muscles only. I would somehow break him off and redirect him to the session.

Then, after work it was about meeting me, talking to me, confiding in me. Initially, I was happy to build a close relationship with a boss. Of course, that's my career growth right there.

Not until, this night, he invited me over to his lounge. As soon i arrived, he undressed to a G-string, I was dazed for real. He tried to kissed me. I blocked it. Then, came the love, the feeling, and sex plea. So, I took my leave quickly. Felt disappointed and betrayed. I told no one but my bestie who laughed over it and made a mockery of the whole thing. Telling me that he would have busted his ass for the money.

All I needed was my job and no drama. He advanced toward me several times. Showered me with expensive stuff. I rejected everything he offered. I couldn't shake him anymore, no hugs, nothing. I felt truly perplexed cos he was very connected and has brothers and relatives in top positions in Chevron. I met with him, talked to him man to man politely. He told me he had been in it since he was 14. I asked him if he would love that life for his kids. He said, no! So, I told him that I have a faith, a conscience and a commitment to my God. That I would not entertain homosexuality. So, after more attempts, the hate set in.

Well, my final year in Chevron was horrendous until i finally got axed 17 months after my new boss showed up. I moved on with my dignity but with a bigger lesson in life. I kept it a secret for many years. Only my bestie new about it.

Many men are victims. People hardly believe the few who cry out. Many will question the authenticity of my history and blame me afterall. Making it harder for the next man to come out.

Many argue that they will beat, hit, or punch a man for advancing toward them. There are consequences. Read your room. Justice hardly comes in a world of injustice. Sometimes, the best thing to do is walk away.
so you don't report the bastard to your spiritual father (pastor ) and he can lay a curse on him so that he chop from his own shi.t he dish out to you. someone who block your means of survival shouldn't be allowed to walk free.
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Aboks(m): 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
jackcanfield:
grin The Guy wearing Gstring is quite funny ..biko who is the lady between both of you?

Na the gstring guy be the lady
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by marsup: 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
I don't think a gay man in Nigeria will just come on to you like that.... Again, you had an advantage if the story is true. You could have reported to the HR.
It's a multi national company, you can't just fired when your boss sexually harassed you.
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by BigDawsNet: 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
Deep mehn
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Originalsly: 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
Even if what is written is made up .... it is so. Gays are well connected .... hold high positions... and protect each other. What been taking place in the Vatican and the Catholic Church as a whole is an example. From personal encounters and observations .... gays can be very aggressive and make or break who they like. How many cases do learn about about a.straight man being abused by a gay?.... and which case have we never learned about a gay being a used by a straight? Like it or not... gays are everywhere in positions of power and they use it to satisfy their sexual urges.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by sparko1(m): 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
You are brave man, I can't share mine, it's not really about who to blame, it's more of "Why me", why would anyone look at me and assume I could be? Those are the major reasons.

There are many men, married and unmarried that are guy in Nigeria, the worst case is, because they are not allowed to express freely, there's no way of knowing.
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Kobicove(m): 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
angelfallz:
It is because of the bolded, that so many men keep quiet about sexual harassment. Please change your way of thinking.
I'm sure if it were a woman, you would be ready to fight and break bottle.

The story is fake, period!
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Kkk777: 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
@op,
You are not smart at all.

There are lot of recording devices. even, some are like ordinary pen.

You should have recorded the guy's activities around you and reported him to HR before you were sacked.
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by AngelicBeing: 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
sad
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Bestbeelieve: 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
I believe you man cause a similar situation happened to me. You will be amazed at the number of so called married men out there who are homosexuals. i mean married with a beautiful wife and children! jus forget story!
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by JustforMen: 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Happy to get an oil and gas job. Dream come true. Everything was perfect with me. 3 years into my job, a new boss showed up. A light skin Nigerian male. His wife and kids were in Canada. I visit the gym 3x per week.

He requested to go to the same gym. Pretended to work out and asked that I mentored him. It all happened fast. I thought he was responsible as he was married. He started touching my body inappropriately. Caressing my chest holding my arms. Thought he was enamored by the muscles only. I would somehow break him off and redirect him to the session.

Then, after work it was about meeting me, talking to me, confiding in me. Initially, I was happy to build a close relationship with a boss. Of course, that's my career growth right there.

Not until, this night, he invited me over to his lounge. As soon i arrived, he undressed to a G-string, I was dazed for real. He tried to kissed me. I blocked it. Then, came the love, the feeling, and sex plea. So, I took my leave quickly. Felt disappointed and betrayed. I told no one but my bestie who laughed over it and made a mockery of the whole thing. Telling me that he would have busted his ass for the money.

All I needed was my job and no drama. He advanced toward me several times. Showered me with expensive stuff. I rejected everything he offered. I couldn't shake him anymore, no hugs, nothing. I felt truly perplexed cos he was very connected and has brothers and relatives in top positions in Chevron. I met with him, talked to him man to man politely. He told me he had been in it since he was 14. I asked him if he would love that life for his kids. He said, no! So, I told him that I have a faith, a conscience and a commitment to my God. That I would not entertain homosexuality. So, after more attempts, the hate set in.

Well, my final year in Chevron was horrendous until i finally got axed 17 months after my new boss showed up. I moved on with my dignity but with a bigger lesson in life. I kept it a secret for many years. Only my bestie new about it.

Many men are victims. People hardly believe the few who cry out. Many will question the authenticity of my history and blame me afterall. Making it harder for the next man to come out.

Many argue that they will beat, hit, or punch a man for advancing toward them. There are consequences. Read your room. Justice hardly comes in a world of injustice. Sometimes, the best thing to do is walk away.

you could have reported him to HR for harassment. I am sure chevron has an anti-harassments policy.
Be comforted in the fact that ALL jobs will end one day and thank God you left this one with strenght and well being intact.
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Kobicove(m): 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
There's no evidence bro. Just my words against his. Everything happened far away from camera coverage. They are smart and more conscious of cameras and the public.
I could have reported him, yes! But, not enough evidence. You don't need to imagine the kind of person the HR was. I would have ended up in the media and the case would have been buried like others. Somethings are no secrets in the oil and gas. 95% are extremely immoral and have more bones under their couches than what you are trying to uncover. This is my own experience, I saw worse with others.

Best thing is to walk away than be buried. Don't you ever pray to be at the mercy of a merciless man.

Shut up my friend you're a bloody liar!!!

No be only you don work for multinational company before!
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Fresno: 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
Sixfiguresmart is one of the numerous psychotic , narcissist we have on NL . Please take your time and go through this idiot's topics on NL , and you'd see that he is all about glorifying himself , self exaltation, and pure narcissism.

Another of such people is that old cargo called Mercychen, this people have serious psychological issues of grandeur .

Mr Sixfiguresmart you need help from your problems .

1 Like

Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by dalass(f): 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Probably the reason his wife took her kids away from him
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Emoc: 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
Brandonx:

Brandonx mama na Fooooool
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by nedekid: 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
You were not wise in the that you did not profit from it.
You should have gotten evidence, hard evidence. You would have used it to cashout big time, either from the guy or majorly from the company.
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
You always have stories to tell....are they even real?
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by phemmyfour: 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Sorry, you LL get another smart job though it might not be sixfigures
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by blackpanda: 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Abeg this you boss, pls introduce me let me send CV. I take God beg u. Ep me biko. I will accept any advances. Thanks so much
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by FuckHomophobes: 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Speaklove: 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

You did well though you went through struggle and it cost you your job .

But I pray God settles you handsomely
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Jefferyhi86(m): 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
This was how my ex left her marriage when she found out her husband was a gay,one kind ugly guy like that sad

1 Like

Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by DCTrendy(m): 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
He resigned because of a fellow man like him.

7days fasting and prayers and a strange letter will come from the management relocating him to another branch.

You left with your dignity intact. That is really cool, but sometimes, this life is a battle field sir.

Cheers
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by FuckHomophobes: 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by We4all: 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
aikyg:
Wow! You over reacted. He did nothing wrong by trying to get down with you. You did not only reject him; you shamed him and even asked him if he would want to have a gay son. That is not how you treat people, even if you do not want to be sexually intimate with them.
I hope you have learnt your lessons, though. Good luck!

Another Gaybriel on the loose!
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
There's no evidence bro. Just my words against his. Everything happened far away from camera coverage. They are smart and more conscious of cameras and the public.
I could have reported him, yes! But, not enough evidence. You don't need to imagine the kind of person the HR was. I would have ended up in the media and the case would have been buried like others. Somethings are no secrets in the oil and gas. 95% are extremely immoral and have more bones under their couches than what you are trying to uncover. This is my own experience, I saw worse with others.

Best thing is to walk away than be buried. Don't you ever pray to be at the mercy of a merciless man.

In the future, you might regret not taking action. God doesn't like lukewarm people. If you had reported to the HR and requested a department change or something, citing your case but keeping confidentiality by not exposing the culprit's name or just doing something at least, you might have retained your job rather than walking away. Anyway, no use crying over spilt milk.
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by TruthUntold: 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
hopeforcharles:

I believe u, but there is hardly any justice in the world. Don't allow regrets to come in dust up yourself and see something doing,
Business
Imports
Private consulting
Softwares and computers
And so on
I have been there that is why I grown to an advantageous position that you can't come to me and talk that bulshit, I am a handsome guy I get compliments from both sexes I never allow it get to my head I just use it to improve my hustle.
What has your life story got to do with the gay-boss drama? Seriously though... SMH.
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Piddo(m): 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
With all those signs, you should have gone to the lounge invitation with a discrete recording device. Get evidence as security. You would have still been in a job now and thriving. What else did you expect at the lounge?
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by babaalagbo11(m): 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
You did the right thing...God will provide another job for you
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by KaluwisxPRO: 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
Not homophobic, but In Nigeria, homosexuality is a crime, so you not doing what you can to get evidence to save your Job simply tells a whole different story about this shit you put up there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Fired While On Her Way To Resume Work For The First Time / Top 20 Nigerian CEOs And The Courses They Studied In School / List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.