Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! (62017 Views)

She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by lizzz05(f): 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
Perfect solution
yommyoke:
First, try and calm down.
Don't go and give yourself high BP on this issue.
What is that idiot requesting from you?
Money, body or what?
Then, who is the person? Is he the type that has much influence or the low type?
If he's an influencial type, just know that you can't really threaten him with law or military.
But if na lowkey guy, you sef should threaten him that you will take the case to court, inform him that the matter will be taken up by high military presence.
Moreso, if you sef get levels for your area, arrange boys for him, make them deal with him, collect his phone and format.
If he chop beating and gets threatened , he sef go fear small
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by victorazy(m): 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
I'm just depressed over this situation, I'm tired of him, he snapped me while I was naked and threatened to release my nudes...I've told him to sign the undertaken and leave me alone but he has refused...
Please I don't know what to do again!...Don't judge me or insult me because no one is perfect

If he release it, you will become a superstar.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by princewarri1985: 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
I'm just depressed over this situation, I'm tired of him, he snapped me while I was naked and threatened to release my nudes...I've told him to sign the undertaken and leave me alone but he has refused...
Please I don't know what to do again!...Don't judge me or insult me because no one is perfect
Please send me the nude first, i want to check something
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by simpleseyi: 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
shilenji:
No one is and will judge you.

You made a mistake, fine. The more you ponder the more worried you get. Report to the police, if nothing else can't be done. Let him release it. Let anyone who will get disappointed get disappointed. You're human. Take it as a consequence of your action.

After all a very wise man said ' let who hasn't sinned cast the first stone'

My Nigga, you want to see pusssy. I sight you
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Kimiso(m): 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
what brings you two together at first
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by West2019(m): 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
Are you in Lagos
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by ufotunang: 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
When you were enjoying and nacking each other... did you call us...i beg do not disturb me

1 Like

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by ufotunang: 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
In his house, I was sleeping cry
....so you were sleeping naked in his house.. ...why
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Godispeace: 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
Na lie !!!!
Angela1996:
In his house, I was sleeping cry
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by chrisooblog: 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
Sad to hear about your predicament.

Please reach out to Nigerian twitter influencer Japhet Omojuwa. He usually handles such cases for free and he will be discrete. His handle on twitter is @omojuwa.

Keep your head up you have done nothing wrong. The perverted criminal will be apprehended and dealt with.

Angela1996:
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by biggie73(m): 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
Tell him to release it. And just ignore the outcome.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by grandstar(m): 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996
I suggest you get him arrested. I might also advice you to get the services of a lawyer.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Cubalabloo(m): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
You forgot to mention the names of men folks your gender has blackmailed in time memorial!author=Jennyclay post=111704380]Report the blackmailer to the police or soldier, let them deal with him. Nigerian men are so Childish oo!.. what nonsense!!

I still wonder what men gain in blackmailing women. They did it to tiwa savage, they also threatened Salawa Abeni and Tonto dikeh.. Nawa oo! Small small men boys everywhere!!! [/quote]
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Jennyclay(f): 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
Cubalabloo:
You forgot to mention the names of men folks your gender has blackmailed in time memorial!author=Jennyclay post=111704380]Report the blackmailer to the police or soldier, let them deal with him. Nigerian men are so Childish oo!.. what nonsense!!

I still wonder what men gain in blackmailing women. They did it to tiwa savage, they also threatened Salawa Abeni and Tonto dikeh.. Nawa oo! Small small men boys everywhere!!!
Why don't you name them yourself? What concerns me with your disgusting gender.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by excel001(m): 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
We4all:

She was only pretending. No one changes from one day to the next.

Bro. It is not pretence ooooo, when a woman truly loves you, she does things that you will begin to ask if this is the person you used to know. i am a living witness but God forbid i take advantage of such a vulnerable state. I pray and hope God gives me a woman that truly loves me.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Draslo(m): 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jennyclay:
Report the blackmailer to the police or soldier, let them deal with him. Nigerian men are so Childish oo!.. what nonsense!!

I still wonder what men gain in blackmailing women. They did it to tiwa savage, they also threatened Salawa Abeni and Tonto dikeh.. Nawa oo! Small small men boys everywhere!!!
wow...i didn't know this kind of thing is indigenous to Nigerian men
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Jennyclay(f): 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
Draslo:

wow...i didn't know this kind of thing is indigenous to Nigerian men
How will you know? When you lots go about blackmailing ladies. Bunch of blackmailers!!!!

1 Like

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Memeni(m): 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
Please reply email cry

Shebi you no go listen to people wey say make you report to police bah
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Nyenom: 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
If Your Accuser has gotten a single picture of your nudes, change Your profile picture to all nude, call his attention & ask him what are his thoughts on your New developmental change..? Pls Learn To Outsmart your devil with his wheels of his own game and ask him 2help u post it 2your social media handle.. By The Way, On Instagram its already 15k likes
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by emmykk(m): 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:

There is nothing big about releasing your nude by you ex or whoever challenge him to post them...if tiwa savage sextape is in the internet who are you. Threat him to post it.

When he does make sure you arrest him.
Forget what friends and relation feels about it
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by ken045501: 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
Just let him release it . He will definitely lose
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by frozen70(f): 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:

What does he want from you exactly
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Messi1997: 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
I have a soldier friend he could be of help whatsapp me 08100816467
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by erico2k2(m): 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
And the Big Deal is?just do what Tiwa savage did and get over with one time
Then you can Arrest him and make him pay 4 damages
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by AdiokOnoNland: 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
This op funny. What relationship are you having with the guy that makes you to go sleep naked on his crib? You didn't state that so your post is gibberish

1 Like

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by abuhusna1: 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
Releasing someone nude without his or her approval is a punishable offence in Nigeria report to the station so when it comes out go to court from there not after he releases it and dont try to hack anybody with the help of someone here on nairaland you will make matter worst as they will become 2 people that have your nudes
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Allisgud: 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hw come did it get to the level u were snap naked,u slept off after sex or wat,ok let live that aside if u can trace his whereabout just carry auwa go move am,olopa go waist ur time
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by DenreleDave(m): 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
bastard scammer.. may God punish you
MarryWhiteasap:
Drop his number I will hack the phone and it's all free of charge grin

OP!!! I just got a notification now that you wanted to send an email, please check at your own end if you actually received an email proving I accepted your request to share private email from NL... And obviously paste the email which you said was communicating with you. I don't get why all this accusations.

Cutehector are you that dumb? To know this is a social space anyone can claim that spot, be warned
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by meobizy(f): 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
Good news.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Franky70(m): 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
Why are you afraid are you married?
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Adexgentle005(m): 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
Fake post everywhere.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Cubalabloo(m): 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jennyclay:
Why don't you name them yourself? What concerns me with your disgusting gender.
I am currently been blackmailed by your gender because i walked out of her life. But i couldn't keep up with a LovePeddler. Your gender is trash!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo / Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.