Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! (62007 Views)

She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
I'm just depressed over this situation, I'm tired of him, he snapped me while I was naked and threatened to release my nudes...I've told him to sign the undertaken and leave me alone but he has refused...
Please I don't know what to do again!...Don't judge me or insult me because no one is perfect
Tell us the full gist, and not a one sided tale. I am judging you because you're stup&d.. Threatening him back! After, enjoying with him, you want to leave him and here you're seeking for advice.. He should release it; so that we won't judge you because nobody is as stup&d as you're by allowing a man make video of you while nude and enjoying his money and prick! Nigeria girls are really becoming useless these days.. YOUR NUDE HAD BEEN RELEASED IN XRATED WEBSITE AND YOU'RE HERE SEEKING ADVICE

3 Likes

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Heavensent01(m): 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
he snapped you consciously and unconsciously? even your husband shouldn't snap you naked not to talk of boyfriend, why? because he could lost his phone or armed robber take it away from him then they start to blackmailing you once they trace your contact on his WhatsApp

if you know his parents first of all report to them, don't be fast to involved police but if you dont know any of his elder relative, reporting to police station will be faster
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
I'm just depressed over this situation, I'm tired of him, he snapped me while I was naked and threatened to release my nudes...I've told him to sign the undertaken and leave me alone but he has refused...
Please I don't know what to do again!...Don't judge me or insult me because no one is perfect

When someone tried to Blackmail Salawa Abeni, a singer, that he would publish her naked photos if she didn't pay him, if I remember correctly, she published the photos herself grin

The guy didn't get a penny.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
Dshocker:

You wey no fit remember your password dey find phone wey you go hack,hacking don cheap na,2 for N5

No
Mind the bongo.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by seyz91(m): 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
This is not a matter of judging you or no one is perfect

But a mater of your brain equal that of mosquito to have allowed your nude to be taken at first if not you are cheap olosho undecided

Angela1996:

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Dammyluv99: 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
Y allowing such 2 happened, some guyz nowadays are not dependable, may u be ease out of dis pls dnt try such again sha.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by BotherMleeper(m): 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
Drop his number I will hack the phone and it's all free of charge grin

OP!!! I just got a notification now that you wanted to send an email, please check at your own end if you actually received an email proving I accepted your request to share private email from NL... And obviously paste the email which you said was communicating with you. I don't get why all this accusations.

Cutehector are you that dumb? To know this is a social space anyone can claim that spot, be warned

Angela1996 don't fall for this crook, he can't hack shiit.

Just the usual nairaland scammer out for a prey.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by simpleseyi: 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:

Any picture snapped, deserves to be released to the public. Shebi we don dey warn you people since, but una no go hear. Your pussssy will soon be on everybody's phone. Then, you parents will public disown you. Then, we will take you to the Chiefs of the community, then you shall be banned and excommunicated.

Lazy youth with no future ambition. Asewo kobokobo.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Renman: 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
Are you a Harlot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by edoairways: 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jennyclay:
Report the blackmailer to the police or soldier, let them deal with him. Nigerian men are so Childish oo!.. what nonsense!!

I still wonder what men gain in blackmailing women. They did it to tiwa savage, they also threatened Salawa Abeni and Tonto dikeh.. Nawa oo! Small small men boys everywhere!!!
Are you childish,why generalize all Nigerian men?
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by simpleseyi: 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
Renman:
Are you a Harlot

Why are you asking when the answer is obvious. She has been sleeping with everybody both male and female in the community nah.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by bolajinoni1(m): 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
you u can spend the money go to police station and report from there will arrest him and you guys going to settle the matter and sign undertaken.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Heavensent01(m): 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

When someone tried to Blackmail Salawa Abeni, a singer, that he would publish her naked photos if she didn't pay him, if I remember correctly, she published the photos herself grin

The guy didn't get a penny.

comparing salawa Abeni almost if not 70yrs woman with a 1996 lady that still have future ahead of her is height of naivety

Salawa Abeni hardly need any societal validation and endorsement again and before she released it, she must have discuss with her families, friends and associate hence no stigma could affect her emotions, can you say the same about this 1996 naive girl?
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:

This story is scanty

He snapped you where and how

Are you gay
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by We4all: 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
udomonday:
dont blame her,people do silly things when in love,i had a girl that was too shy to even remove her clothe infront of me when we started a relationship,but a month down the line she walks around stark naked in my house sleeps on my bed naked with her legs spread and without a care in the world,i have countless pictures of her nudes,but i just delete them when i get tired of seeing them.

She was only pretending. No one changes from one day to the next.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
Heavensent01:

comparing salawa Abeni almost if not 70yrs woman with a 1996 lady that still have future ahead of her is height of naivety

The story is years ago. She was still in her prime at the time. Google is your friend grin
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by SocialJustice: 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
Emerie22:

U need to involve the police
Nigerian police will start looking for who will give them money and they could mess up the whole thing before it goes to court.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by MindHacker9009(m): 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Help2020: 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
who is him?
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Idiko1: 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:

Please get your story straight before looking for pity. Where you naked while with him?
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Ola4lead(m): 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
OP report that stupid guy to the police for blackmailing and he be a lesson to others.

Don't be scared of whatever he said just follow the right protocol. It's against the law to blackmail someone with their nude
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Algold: 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
Move fast... Go to police station... Headquarter and get the bastard arrested... Case will be settle once and for all
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by bishopsele84: 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
Your story does not make sense,to me it's business or agreement gone wrong
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by PrinceMajestic: 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
Useless ashawoh getat from here.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Perfecttouchade: 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
Na Naked we come Na Naked we go go, forget am jare...if u see where bricklayer dey work and after work na open site Dem go baff grin ..if u go beach wear bikini Dem com snap ur pic nko abeg tell the guy all these things, him hand go fall yakata...all these stooopeed blackmailers sef
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Chicastle: 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Send the nudes privately to my email and I will offer prayers on it, and it will disappear permanently from his phone, and you will be safe.

This I have seen.

That’s false prophet?

1 Like

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Stanleyq: 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
let it be a deterrent to others who use to send nude to each other in de name of online sex.. send me your vagina' and u obey, send me your breasts and u obey. you are not telling us o.. when it comes to blackmail.. that's the time to remember us.. help.. how can we help u please.?
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by SoNature(m): 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Send the nudes privately to my email and I will offer prayers on it, and it will disappear permanently from his phone, and you will be safe.

This I have seen.

This dude is very hilarious grin grin grin
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Akuruoulo(m): 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
U PEOPLE DO IT TO MEN ALOT . SOO MADAM ALLOW HIM SHOW US UR NUDE .
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Obiorahpcfg: 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
You are not serious. Nonsense!!!! So you even know dt no one is perfect sef? Did he forced to UnCloth? U haven't seen anything yet. Probably, is someone's husband sef.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by house10s2: 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
send me d pics let me analyse it first
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by farem: 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:

From the bolded, just know that you are not depressed in the real sense of the word.
You're only concerned about your hypocrisy is about to be blown off.
"No one is perfect" is the satanic verse that is taking a lot to hell!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo / Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.