Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! (62058 Views)

She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Angela1996: 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
He said I should pay him 50 dollars for WhatsApp spy app
Obascoetubi:
what did he tell u?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Temptee101(m): 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
Kaypaparino:
You were so carried away by fake and unhealthy relationship to the point of allowing a nuisance to get hold of you naked body/pictures.

You need to learn with this. Anyway I light my Polly.

This isn't necessary now.

You can light your brain on fire, nobody cares.

Just proffer a solution and if you have none, just keep shut.

Cheers!

14 Likes

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Healthrelatedjo: 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
Just go to barracks and report him, army guys no dey like hear dt kind thing,na u go dey beg make Dem release d guy sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Obascoetubi: 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2022
Angela1996:
He said I should pay him 50 dollars for WhatsApp spy app
he be scammer

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Cutehector(m): 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
Drop his number I will hack the phone and it's all free of charge grin
all because of pùssy. If na man now you go dey bill am..

4 Likes

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Angela1996: 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
He actually billed me 50$...he's a scammer
Cutehector:
all because of pùssy. If na man now you go dey bill am..

12 Likes

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Cutehector(m): 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
Angela1996:
He actually billed me 50$...he's a scammer
thank God you exposed him.

To whom it may concern

Let it be known that Marrywhiteasap is a scammer, it is at your own risk to indulge into any business with him.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by sotall(m): 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
Send the nudes here lets see what he is trying to release

6 Likes

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
Are you for real??

First of all, Perfect is a person

He's a major manufacturer of toners we use on most of our printers

BTW,

This story has more than what meets the eye.
All the same, it is what it is.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by iamyemiakins(m): 6:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
PM me, make we help you escalate the matter to the right desk...
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Maxxim: 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
Sorry sorry, don't cry don't cry cry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by my3name(m): 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
Angela1996:
I'm just depressed over this situation, I'm tired of him, he snapped me while I was naked and threatened to release my nudes...I've told him to sign the undertaken and leave me alone but he has refused...
Please I don't know what to do again!...Don't judge me or insult me because no one is perfect
Of course she Bleep up who never Bleep up hands in the air,no hands?
Oya make una give her advice
Watin she go do

4 Likes

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by my3name(m): 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
all this people asking for the guys number and those asking for the picture,is it that you can't get free nudes online...na wa for some guys ooo
Make I dey one side still dey observe sha
Mumu fellows grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by shege45: 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
Angela1996:
I'm just depressed over this situation, I'm tired of him, he snapped me while I was naked and threatened to release my nudes...I've told him to sign the undertaken and leave me alone but he has refused...
Please I don't know what to do again!...Don't judge me or insult me because no one is perfect
anty he didn’t snap you. You send am give am. If you know him personally, tell me

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by EmzyT: 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
Angela1996:
pictures of your nude I want to check something

4 Likes

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by LofP(m): 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
Angela1996:

Stop worrying about it.

Hakuna matata!

Even though it doesn't make you feel better or worse, it is just a picture. Your life and prospects will not be affected, but giving in to blackmail will definitely affect you.

So, stop worrying tell him to do it already.

Then the Police can arrest him after he has done so.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
Angela1996:
Angela any update?

1 Like

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Saintdan0421(m): 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
Your problem < Nigeria's problem.
Don't worry, Be Happy.

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Bouncing2(m): 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
Just release the nude yourself,,,e go pain am.
who still gives a shii 'bout those things

3 Likes

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by SIMONEKPA7: 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
Angela1996:
Sorry for your predicament... But you need to braze up... Your best option is going to state CID of the npf... Go there with a lawyer.
Keep us updated

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by GIdiata(m): 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
Report the blackmailer to the police or soldier, let them deal with him. Nigerian men are so Childish oo!.. what nonsense!!

I still wonder what men gain in blackmailing women. They did it to tiwa savage, they also threatened Salawa Abeni and Tonto dikeh.. Nawa oo! Small small men boys everywhere!!!

but you don't wonder what women gain in blackmailing men.
anty shift

5 Likes

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Moz22: 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
Don't panic, don't bulge.. he isn't gonna release shit, trust me. Give him that I don't care vibe. Let him see how less concerned you are. He will only use your picture to masturbate. That's all. But do report to the police

4 Likes

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by AgentGoat: 11:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
He isn't gonna release shiit. Don't mind the fuvkaa.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Russianlord101(m): 11:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
Don't dull your self just report him to the police. And I have a friend this same thing happened to after paying the idiot he kept coming back but after they arrested him with enough beating hin body calm down

3 Likes

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Russianlord101(m): 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
Don't allow anybody to judge you shit happens and if you can't go to the police tell him to post it and share it. After that nkon that's all

1 Like

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by LikeAking: 2:07am On Apr 07, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
Drop his number I will hack the phone and it's all free of charge grin

OP!!! I just got a notification now that you wanted to send an email, please check at your own end if you actually received an email proving I accepted your request to share private email from NL... And obviously paste the email which you said was communicating with you. I don't get why all this accusations.

Cutehector are you that dumb? To know this is a social space anyone can claim that spot, be warned

U sabi wetin b Caps lock?
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Das1mama: 3:06am On Apr 07, 2022
We are mortal beings meaning no man is perfect except the Word of God who is God, although am not trying to justify your act(fornication) which is sexual immorality but being comfortably naked in a man's house that's not your husband which you are not certain or sure if he would marry you, Honestly is a shameless attitude but no probs every problem has a solution but first you have to amend your ways and try as much as possible to be reconnected with God. Have you ever seen or witnessed the power of God before? If no, just follow the instruction below and if it does not work i stand to be quoted by anyone in this forum. 1, genuinely ask God to forgive you with the heart that is due for repentance and make a promise to him not to defile your body(Temple) and seek for his leadership and empowerment. 2, After the first stage has been done successfully pick your phone and call him to delete those nudes. And if he refuses the phone will develop a fault that cannot be rectified. Just Watch and pray. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Angela1996: 3:24am On Apr 07, 2022
Firstly, don't judge or shame people, it'swrong to do that as a believer...And I'm saved ok...I have a personal relationship with God, this matter happened when I was still a sinner and I didn't have a relationship with God..Thanks smiley
Das1mama:
We are mortal beings meaning no man is perfect except the Word of God who is God, although am not trying to justify your act(fornication) which is sexual immorality but being comfortably naked in a man's house that's not your husband which you are not certain or sure if he would marry you, Honestly is a shameless attitude but no probs every problem has a solution but first you have to amend your ways and try as much as possible to be reconnected with God. Have you ever seen or witnessed the power of God before? If no, just follow the instruction below and if it does not work i stand to be quoted by anyone in this forum. 1, genuinely ask God to forgive you with the heart that is due for repentance and make a promise to him not to defile your body(Temple) and seek for his leadership and empowerment. 2, After the first stage has been done successfully pick your phone and call him to delete those nudes. And if he refuses the phone will develop a fault that cannot be rectified. Just Watch and pray. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Angela1996: 3:33am On Apr 07, 2022
How will the phone develop a fault that cannot be rectified?
Das1mama:

1 Like

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Angel55555(m): 3:34am On Apr 07, 2022
SocialJustice:
Get him arrested and take the matter to court. Consult a lawyer.
Simple as ABC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by jumper524(m): 3:35am On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
I don't need shaming right now, I need help, I know I messed up cry and trust me, I'm fully aware and traumatised cry
truth is this king men, na jungle treatment them need but ill advise you use police. Trust me the ediot no go try shit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.