Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! (62012 Views)

She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by nams77: 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
In his house, I was sleeping cry
Releasing someone's nude is an offence. Get the police involved as soon ASAP!
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Oladelepsy001(m): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
You don't need to be panic, blackmail is what he's about to do and it's a serious punishable offence. All you need to do is to give him a text telling him that you're ready to engage him in legal battle as you've already reported his case..
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by eedimo(m): 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] That's the disadvantage of hanging out with boys rather than men.
Report to the authorities...
Also remember that everyone one of us has shits that can also be spilled.
Courage my love.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by haabidah666: 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
simpleseyi:

Any picture snapped, deserves to be released to the public. Shebi we don dey warn you people since, but una no go hear. Your pussssy will soon be on everybody's phone. Then, you parents will public disown you. Then, we will take you to the Chiefs of the community, then you shall be banned and excommunicated.

Lazy youth with no future ambition. Asewo kobokobo.

She asked for advice, not insult!
People are wicked sha.....

1 Like

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by lightest(m): 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
This story made me remember a girl i once dated and later passed on to my friend. She loved my friend so much that she narrated all her life to him and just imagine even told my guy that I was no 28 that slept with her and that made my friend to be no 29. Behold, there is this guy in the neighborhood that she has dated and did video with. The guy came threatening her and she told my guy and my guy told me. We and the father of the girl set the guy up and the guy being foolish enough played along. We first beat this guy and later handed him over to the police. The girl sabi nak sha and I guess the guy have not seen something close. He was asked to do undertaken which he gladly did and the funniest thing is that the guy's wife is very very beautiful.

AT OP, go and report to the police as advised.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Btruth: 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
I'm just depressed over this situation, I'm tired of him, he snapped me while I was naked and threatened to release my nudes...I've told him to sign the undertaken and leave me alone but he has refused...
Please I don't know what to do again!...Don't judge me or insult me because no one is perfect
go to the police and have him arrested.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Daroldigits: 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
Report to police and also get a lawyer available....someone like that should be in prison

1 Like

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by HeavenVGate: 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
I'm just depressed over this situation, I'm tired of him, he snapped me while I was naked and threatened to release my nudes...I've told him to sign the undertaken and leave me alone but he has refused...
Please I don't know what to do again!...Don't judge me or insult me because no one is perfect
You're very stupid. Idiot! We will judge. You should be above stupid mistakes this dumb one. He should release it and shame you forever idiot!
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by dalass(f): 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:

Take someone along and report him to the police. Any form of Threats is an offence
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Btruth: 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
mymadam:

The ONLY right thing to do in your situation. Do it fast sad
exactly, before he release those pictures
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:

Lol, he didn't snap you performing sex, he snapped you while you're naked and you're depressed?
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by haabidah666: 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

This story is scanty
He snapped you where and how
Are you gay

Whilst sleeping........ She said
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by 00FFT00(m): 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
We know you're not being exactly generous with the true situation that led to a man being in possession of your nudes, and you have the right not to incriminate or defame yourself.

But, Tiwa savage also has family, friends, and colleagues. We all saw her in her full glory, but she's still alive. Still performing and still making money.

Life will still proceed las las.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Iseddy: 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
OP tell him to go to hell. highest people will talk for like a few days & it will all be over. it won't remove a hair frm ur body. today who is talking abt Tiwa. trust me blackmailers never stop demanding, if possible block him everywhere he can reach you. 4get the niga & enjoy ur life.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Heavensent01(m): 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

The story is years ago. She was still in her prime at the time. Google is your friend grin

what's years ago, when was she threatened is not 2020 or 2021 thereabout?

she has nothing to lose as at that time, what prime
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by leoblacky: 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
Are u married? If u are married and still go to someone to nack then carry ur cross but if u are still simgle contact the police simple
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Asianjollof007: 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
Don't listen to anyone telling you to send texts about hacking, it's not that simple they are just trying to play you. This is a very logical issue, it needs a logical approach. Btw, what's your relationship with the supposed blackmailer?
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:

Get ahead of him and tell everyone you care about that your nudes are about to hit the internet..Tiwa Savage style grin that will take the power away from him and put you in control of the narrative.

You can also report him to the police for blackmail which is a crime. They will arrest him and confiscate the phone. But you go pay sha.

Those are your only two options for now. Next time be careful who you mess with. Some guys are childish like that.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by LocalMan2(m): 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
Threaten him back, if he dares any nonsense he will end his miserable life in jail. Don't beg him. Threat him seriously too, that guy must be childish who does that in this era again?
Angela1996:
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:

Lol, he didn't snap you performing sex, he snapped you while you're naked and you're depressed? Please, report him to the police and if nothing is done, just ignore him. Don't stress over things you can't control.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Tiana06(f): 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Get ahead of him and tell everyone you care about that your nudes are about to hit the internet..Tiwa Savage style grin that will take the power away from him and put you in control of the narrative.

You can also report him to the police for black mail which is a crime. They will arrest him and confiscate the phone.

Those are your only two options for now. Next time be careful who you mess with. Some guys are childish like that.

She is not a celebrity.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by 07kjb: 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
U are tired of him after spending much on you

He should release your nude pictures simple,I know that he has your video too which u both did together
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by EmekaBlue(m): 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
my3name:
all this people asking for the guys number and those asking for the picture,is it that you can't get free nudes online...na wa for some guys ooo
Make I dey one side still dey observe sha
Mumu fellows grin grin
They want to see new ones. They have masturbated to all online
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by NairaMaster1(m): 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:

Why did you give him your nudes in all you have hearing and reading?
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Euegene100001: 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
Release it before he does he is a stupid man.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Watty26: 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
Report to police. He risk 7 years in jail if legal action is taken against him.
Angela1996:
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
nenyewrites:

She is not a celebrity.

Yes that’s why I said “everyone she cares about” I.e the people in her life that she is worried about them seeing the picture. No one else cares about some random chicks nudes on the internet. There are so many of them already.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by babadee1(m): 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:

If he drops your nudes he will go to jail. There is a specific law against it. Just make sure you save all his threats on chat. Once you have the evidence of his threats just ignore him. Don't answer his calls or texts again. Let him do his worst.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Justhere: 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
What is the big deal, everyone has nude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo / Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.