Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. (30285 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Kingsley1000(m): 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Marry a woman that loves me more

To all my real niggarz
If you finally decide to change your mind and marry...then please marry the woman that loves you more....he get why...

When a woman loves....she loves for real

And thier sympathetic and empathy hormones will circulate and increase the more
Any little thing they will easily forgive you..they will never mount pressure on you

You must be a real niggar....you are very correct...right hand on keyboard and left hand on my weed anyday anytime twice on Thursday...key board warrior for a reason
Ganja man with his Arizona and Sk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by tolajay: 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
Quite unfortunate, bro.

The solution is that we all grow in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ and be not babes tossed to and fro by every wind of doctrine.

May I state that spiritual intelligence vis-a-vis im/maturity in Christ is not essentially about time but conscious commitment to growth.

Some persons have been saved for decades yet they like babies without power and fire, while some newly converted are deep and firing.

We can't excuse spiritual immaturity, because grace and resources are available to all.

In the long run, everyone will take responsibility for their actions and inactions - spiritually or physically.

Nebes:

Beautiful observation. But remember that our Christian journey is akin to a school. Some of us are in kindergarten, while others have spent years transforming. Some keep repeating classes.
In all, till we learn to love our wives like Christ loves us and our wives submit as we are expected to submit to God, failed marriages will be seen even in the church.
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by DrGeoAngel: 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
Toks2008:
Let me paraphrase this so that it can make more sense. Would you rather be with someone who wishes to be with another person? Because this is the case if you find yourself married to the one you love who does not love you and YES people marry without really wanting to be with the person they are married to.

This may sound so twisted but it is not at all. It is the dream of many people to be with someone they love who also loves them in return but we all know that this is seldom the case as we usually have the feelings tilted in one direction and as they say, the person who loves less in a relationship holds the power over the other.

I have met ladies who i love and i have met those who love me and i can tell you for a fact that these two categories are not in anyway alike.

When you love someone and they don't feel same way, you usually see yourself having to do more of the work to make it work and in most cases, you are taken for granted because the other person cares less if you stay or leave..

But when you are with someone you don't really desire but the person desires you, you will feel very uncomfortable at the beginning but there will be this serenity in your life with so much inner assurance that you are truly cherished and you will feel so alive and loved so much that you will inevitably start developing strong affection for the other person. (The beauty and the Beast is not just a fiction very realistic)

As a man, if you marry a lady who truly loves you, she will submit to you, cherish you, treat you like a king and will never see any reason to be with another man. And in like manner, if a woman marries a man who truly desires her,. he will treat her like a queen and cherish her all the days of his life.

YES i understand how twisted this sounds cos whether you choose the one you love that does not love you or you choose the one who loves you but you do not feel same way, the bottom line is that there is still an imbalance in the affection.

But be it as it may, you can never know how special you are until you meet someone who genuinely desires you and sometimes it is best to leave the one you love to be with the one who loves you because with time, you will realize you made the right decision.

So let us have your opinion.

There is hardly real love around.

Remove that thing they admire in you and boom, the so called love is gone.

Only in God, you find true love. And only one who has given himself to God can give themselves to you in love!
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by tolajay: 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
Abeg, use your ink as you please. grin

May I ask what you mean by "challenge". So, we're on the same page.

kayperry:

woof ! if i had seen your comment i for no waste my hard earn ink wink
Buh i have heard guyz say they love "challenges".. so i'm like can a woman give respect and still give challenge or how does it work undecided
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by luminouz(m): 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
frankson1:

I don't waste money on women neither do I give them money in exchange for love.

Besides, I have more male 'friends' who tries to take advantage of me than the female friends.

The problem with lots of guys when it comes to giving to ladies is that they always expect something in return which is nothing more than sex. And when the lady turn them down, they become cry babies.

How many of the guys in this group help a fellow guy when in distress

With your comment, I thought it's a taboo for you to assist ladies who genuinely need your assistance.

HELP THOSE WHO GENUINELY NEED YOUR HELP WITHOUT EXPECTING SOMETHING IN RETURN BECAUSE IT WON'T MAKE YOU BECOME WEAK.

Please, how did I quote wrongly so I can correct it next time

You completely talked about something different from what OP meant. How does helping people equate with OP's topic on choosing between who you love and who loves you? I responded based on OP's topic that being chosen by a woman is better because you don't need to stress yourself pleasing women. They are eager to please you instead. Guy nawa for you oh. I dey talk Lagos, you dey yarn Sokoto na

On the issue of quoting, When you quote people next time, make sure your response is after their message...that's how you quote properly. Sometimes, when messages are long, and you forget to scroll up till the end, you might end up putting your reply into the message, not after it
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Amarisco(f): 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
bluefilm:
None.

Only SIMPS get married.

No man reaches the height of his greatness single/unmarried to be precise. Women are multipliers. The ability in a man will be actualised through his woman.
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Medianna(f): 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
Tonytonex:
WOW! I kinda agree with you. Especially on the last sentence. It's like I will follow this your advice. Cause the babe I love with all my being is not really into me and she's taking me for granted. Where as, there's this lady that loves me so much. And funny thing is that she is even more beautiful and well endowed than the one I love.

How you guys get yourselves in a love triangle is what I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by luminouz(m): 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
Amarisco:

No man reaches the height of his greatness single/unmarried to be precise. Women are multipliers. The ability in a man will be actualised through his woman.

Greatest lies from the pit of hell. It's been documented that most men don't achieve anything after marriage. Their goals and dreams stall and sometimes get stuck, because they shift their focus to provide for families and neglect personal development.

If women are multipliers, like you said, how come many men have become ruined by loving a woman. If you say, women are multiplayers, now I can agree with you grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Babsakin: 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
I love to you iPhone buh na Android I dey use, he get why
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Microwhy: 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
Should be a balance thing...
I love my wife and she love me but we might go on our separate ways soon. The kids are always the binding force in most marriage.
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Amarisco(f): 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
luminouz:

Greatest lies from the pit of hell. It's been documented that most men don't achieve anything after marriage. Their goals and dreams stall and sometimes get stuck, because they shift their focus to provide for families and neglect personal development.

If women are multipliers, like you said, how come many men have become ruined by loving a woman. If you say, women are multiplayers, now I can agree with you grin wink

Very silly but also very funny grin grin

Biko give me some case studies of these great men that have been documented
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Moz22: 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
Double0h7:
There will always be someone who loves or shows that love just a little bit more than the other. I prefer the one I love because it makes it easier to put up with his bs.
so ya a lady? Sigh! I take back everything I said to u on my thread
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Munzy14(m): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
Toks2008:
Let me paraphrase this so that it can make more sense. Would you rather be with someone who wishes to be with another person? Because this is the case if you find yourself married to the one you love who does not love you and YES people marry without really wanting to be with the person they are married to.

This may sound so twisted but it is not at all. It is the dream of many people to be with someone they love who also loves them in return but we all know that this is seldom the case as we usually have the feelings tilted in one direction and as they say, the person who loves less in a relationship holds the power over the other.

I have met ladies who i love and i have met those who love me and i can tell you for a fact that these two categories are not in anyway alike.

When you love someone and they don't feel same way, you usually see yourself having to do more of the work to make it work and in most cases, you are taken for granted because the other person cares less if you stay or leave..

But when you are with someone you don't really desire but the person desires you, you will feel very uncomfortable at the beginning but there will be this serenity in your life with so much inner assurance that you are truly cherished and you will feel so alive and loved so much that you will inevitably start developing strong affection for the other person. (The beauty and the Beast is not just a fiction very realistic)

As a man, if you marry a lady who truly loves you, she will submit to you, cherish you, treat you like a king and will never see any reason to be with another man. And in like manner, if a woman marries a man who truly desires her,. he will treat her like a queen and cherish her all the days of his life.

YES i understand how twisted this sounds cos whether you choose the one you love that does not love you or you choose the one who loves you but you do not feel same way, the bottom line is that there is still an imbalance in the affection.

But be it as it may, you can never know how special you are until you meet someone who genuinely desires you and sometimes it is best to leave the one you love to be with the one who loves you because with time, you will realize you made the right decision.

So let us have your opinion.
I have dated the ones I love.

Now, to marriage case,I will marry the one who loves me and see me as her prayers answered as a man..Such women are the type that makes their hubby a king.
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Grandmeister(m): 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
AdeniyiA:
Unfortunately, most times it works like this that the one you love does not love you in return and the one who loves you you do not love equally... Life is mysterious.

But to answer your question directly, I'd rather, as a man, marry the one who loves me dearly, the love of a woman is stronger cheesy wink
No the love of a man is stronger. Ever wondered why the Holy book told men to love their wives but told the wives to honor their husbands? A man can( and it has happened in many cases) give his own life for his friends and even for a stranger but a woman will only do that for the child she carried in her womb. The ultimate show of love is sacrifice...."Greater love hath no man than this, that a man is willing to lay down his life for his friends ". Note it didn't say for his child or wife because it's easier to do..but for a friend.
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Grandmeister(m): 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
jeanexx7:
Marry the Woman You Love.

Women Don't Have Capacity To Love.

What To Expect From The Woman You Love, is Respect and Honour and That's All. They Have No Capacity To Love, What They Have Is Feelings and It's Natural.
You are a wise man. Women can only love their child. But to love a man to the point of taking a bullet for him she can't. They are not wired that way. But a man will lay down his life for his woman. Men have done it for centuries on end. Get a woman who is loyal and that's more than enough.
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by kayperry: 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nebes:

From my experience and learning, love is not equal to respect.
A man's love for a woman softens him towards her. But if you rely on a woman's love, don't be surprised when she scolds and disrespects you even while confessing her love for you.

infact i think Love outweighs respect, which is why i insinuated earlier women carry a deficit on love matters cos a woman's sacrificial love is reserved for her offsprings.
if my fate relies on a woman's love to come 1st, then i will be looking out for signs that depict sincerity on her part, thats a enough assurance for me to gamble on.
From my own experience, it is almost impossible for a woman to love a man more than he does and not 'respect & cherish him.
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by luminouz(m): 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
Amarisco:

Very silly but also very funny grin grin

Biko give me some case studies of these great men that have been documented

You wanna hear my silly case studies grin grin
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by bluefilm: 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
Amarisco:

Story for the gods
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Adekunlebright(m): 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
When a woman loves, she love 4 real, there'll be joy and rest of mind.
No unnecessary billing.

1 Like

Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by paulohgirlie(f): 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
Na to marry someone that loves me ni ooo.

1 Like

Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Amarisco(f): 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
luminouz:

You wanna hear my silly case studies grin grin

Yes! grin grin grin

So I can dissolve them sharp sharp
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Amarisco(f): 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
bluefilm:

Story for the gods

E dey pain am
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by luminouz(m): 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
Amarisco:

Yes! grin grin grin

So I can dissolve them sharp sharp

Lol... You already have the mindset that you won't agree, no matter what I post....and I get easily bored with fruitless arguments.

I would said we discus it over lunch...but you seem so afraid of everyone....you call it CREEPY!!! cheesy
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Follak: 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
The one who loves you
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by tradepunter: 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
The who loves me ooo...
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Uchedizzy(f): 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
I can never marry a guy i dont love, cos that love is the only thing that can make me submissive , loyal and stay with him no matter the circumstances

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Amarisco(f): 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
luminouz:

Lol... You already have the mindset that you won't agree, no matter what I post....and I get easily bored with fruitless arguments.

Noooo we already stated our positions, you just didn’t defend your corner after opposing mine angry
You are looking for an easy exit - no wahala

luminouz:

I would said we discus it over lunch...but you seem so afraid of everyone....you call it CREEPY!!! cheesy

Ose oooo profile analyser!!! grin grin
Calling out creepy behaviour is not about any fear, it’s about the ick/cringe! lipsrsealed
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by kayperry: 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
tolajay:
Abeg, use your ink as you please. grin

May I ask what you mean by "challenge". So, we're on the same page.

i no fit o, buhari don say make we dey manage embarassed

By " challenge" i meant gurls that prove difficult to get, some men love the chase,
by challenge i also meant gurls that would go as far as setting standards for the man, either by words or accomplishments
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by kayperry: 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
Tonytonex:
so you mean if you no like a woman, just because say she love you, you ko just marry her abi?

Marry a woman that as proven to love you more. " More" is the keyword no be say you as a man no go love her tew

1 Like

Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by meobizy(f): 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
Una no get job.
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by kayperry: 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
Icepresh:
I would marry the one that loves me
Cheat on her with the one I love

tew much sense no go kill you. nice one comrade

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Naija Sex Story: My Sexual Romp With Titi, My Office Colleague / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / Do you Believe In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.