Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? (4071 Views)

People Make Me Feel I'm Doing Too Much For My Dog. P / She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by fikayormi(m): 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
Candidlady:

LMAO

Can you take me outta the trenches? Iwould really appreciate embarassed

Omo ibadan . Brown everything

Ode for your information I’m not from Ibadan, get your fact right before typing bullshit

You belong to the trenches so stay there
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dorwadora:
They discriminate you because you're different and been different is what makes you special
Why are you people like this, can you pray to give birth to something like this!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Candidlady: 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
webhead:
I'm not judging him.
I'm just telling him the truth.

Believe me or not,

Being Gay is a spiritual disorder that can only be cured by Jesus

Ever wondered why your Jesus got no females in his so called 12 disciples? undecided
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Candidlady: 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
fikayormi:

Ode for your information I’m not from Ibadan, get your fact right before typing bullshit

You belong to the trenches so stay there

You are from ibadan stop denying your people!

Omo ibadan ... Brown everything

Tinubu had to poo on his wears just to make it brown LMAO

Kai

2 Likes

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Kai
hanty rest naa

1 Like

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by fikayormi(m): 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Kai
Kai I give up on your matter , make somebody hold her before she enter market , cos if she enter market omo no cure for her again oo

Anyway , who her existence help ?
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Dorwadora(f): 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
SilentQueen:
Why are you people like this, can you pray to give birth to something like this!
I said it in my modified post ma.... I'm not against neither in support of gayism but I have no reason to stand in the way of another person's happy..... If she's happy with herself then I'm happy for her.

1 Like

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Candidlady: 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
SilentQueen:
hanty rest naa

And you are undecided

Saw your post calling gays THINGS which I deliberately ignored

please stay at your ends

3 Likes

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Cardealer2021(m): 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Damn

Can't believe you are drooling over his picture! Ihave a feeling you on some lotion grinds now!

You bash Bob online only to use his picture to run a soapy soapy factory for your flaccid dvcks
Werey grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Candidlady: 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
fikayormi:
Kai I give up on your matter , make somebody hold her before she enter market , cos if she enter market omo no cure for her again oo

Anyway , who her existence help ?

See you'd die of hypertension.... My existence means a lot to my partner wink

Omo ibadan.. ibet you got marks on your face !! Hey Mark and Spencer. Have you marked attendance today at the brownies factory

2 Likes

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
Candidlady ....
That's enough...
No need exchanging words with those fellows....
You've stated your opinion, leave it be...

Hesssi...
I'm as straight as an arrow....
I've always been...
And I always will be...

So I don't know exactly what you're going through, I've never had your experience before and I ABSOLUTELY cannot relate at all...

However...
What I can tell you is...
Be true to yourself....
If this is what you really want, then so be it ...
Don't allow societal dictates, to rule your life...

If I were in your shoes, however...
I would first see a therapist and a pastor, before making the decision of whether or not to follow the "transgender's path" undecided....

Good luck with whatever you decide...
(((Thumbs up)))

1 Like

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by fikayormi(m): 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Omo ibadan.. ibet you got marks on your face !! Hey Mark and Spencer. Have you marked attendance today at the brownies factory

My condolences to your partner , don’t worry he will soon see you for the lunatic you really are , really he did not give a flying Bleep about you , it is your cursed pussy he want .

My condolences to him again

2 Likes

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Candidlady: 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
Favfables1:
Candidlady ....
That's enough...

Hesssi...
I've always been...
And I always will be...

So I don't know exactly what you're going through, I've never had your experience before and I ABSOLUTELY cannot relate at all...

However...
Be true to yourself....

I would first see a therapist and a pastor, before making the decision of whether or not to follow the "transgender's path" undecided....

(((Thumbs up)))

Okay iam good!

But Why do you want him to see a pastor ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Candidlady: 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
fikayormi:

My condolences to your partner , don’t worry he will soon see you for the lunatic you really are , really he did not give a flying Bleep about you , it is your cursed pussy he want .

My condolences to him again

Ihave to respect the elephant in the room Favfables1

This will be my last post to you

Do have a lovely evening

2 Likes

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Dorwadora(f): 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Mam leave him alone... No need exchanging words with him again.
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by fikayormi(m): 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Ihave to respect the elephant in the room Favfables1

This will be my last post to you

Do have a lovely evening

Fuvk you

1 Like

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
Candidlady:

And you are undecided

Saw your post calling gays THINGS which I deliberately ignored

please stay at your ends
well I was minding my biz but can't help notice how you all over this trend trying to justify being gay!

Well Candidlady let me be candid with you...Gays can't really be accepted in this part of the world

Instead they are seen as lunatic who is mentally unstable!

4 Likes

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Candidlady: 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
SilentQueen:
well I was minding my biz but can't help notice how you all over this trend trying to justify being gay!

Well Candidla.dy let me be candid with you...Gays can't really be accepted in this part of the world

Instead they are seen as lunatic who is mentally unstable!

What do you see em as?
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
Candidlady:

What do you see em as?
Lunatic!!! grin
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Hesssi: 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
Favfables1:
Candidlady ....
That's enough...

Hesssi...
I've always been...
And I always will be...

However...
Be true to yourself....

(((Thumbs up)))
Thank you. I've made my final decision already. An expert surgeon from Germany told me it's ₦27 million in Nigeria currency to get it done. So far I've been trying to gather the money.

I want to be an actress. But I need to get this surgery done before I focus on my career.
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Okay iam good!

But Why do you want him to see a pastor ? undecided

I didn't say I wanted him to see a pastor, I said that's what I would do if I were in his shoes...

And as to why I would see a pastor...

I was born a male...
I've been that way for all my life....
If for any reason, I feel "uncomfortable" about my sexuality, I would want to know for certainty that I'm not mad (therapist) or possessed (pastor)...

I would want to know that I'm making the right decision... I would want to know that my decision is not in anyway influenced by "ku-ku" or "ju-ju" undecided...

I would know what caused this feeling of "discomfort" about my sexuality... I would want to know "what changed"....

If after seeing both a therapist and a pastor and I still feel the need to become a transgender, then that's what I'd do, and NO ONE will make me think otherwise undecided...

Good evening ma'am
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Candidlady: 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
SilentQueen:
Lunatic!!! grin

Why
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Oturatetuala(m): 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
You don't mean it, wonderful.
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Dorwadora(f): 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hesssi:
Thank you. I've made my final decision already. An expert surgeon from Germany told me it's ₦27 million in Nigeria currency to get it done. So far I've been trying to gather the money.

I want to be an actress. But I need to get this surgery done before I focus on my career.
Then gather the money and make yourself more happy.....Your happiness is paramount.

What pronoun should we address you with dear..... She or he

3 Likes

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hesssi:

Awk chief....
If this is what you really want...
Then I wish you Godspeed...
GoodLuck with your movie career...
Be sure to mention me to check out any movie you're featured in kiss...

1 Like

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by siofra(f): 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

You’re not gay. Just find a way to boost testosterone and you’ll be fine

Hmm.

Does it mean there are no gay people in this world?

I mean, just to be clear.
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by 2braithe: 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Are you for serious? Idont find men attractive. Do you think ialso need Deliverance?

So being gay is now a disease that requires/needs a cure?

°°°°°he said he is not judging him. But still feels something is wrong with the dude°°°° funny

Na drugs cause your own.

Stop drugs totally and see if prick no go dey hungry you.
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Brighton1(m): 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dorwadora:
What pronoun should we address you with dear..... She or he
Shim

6 Likes

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Hesssi: 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
Favfables1:

Awk chief....
If this is what you really want...
Then I wish you Godspeed...
GoodLuck with your movie career...
Be sure to mention me to check out any movie you're featured in kiss...
smiley sure, I will. Thank you so much. I'm so grateful.

1 Like

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Why
well I compared them to a lunatic, simply because Nobody is happy to have a lunatic as a family member, friend e.t.c same goes to being gay, lesbian, transgender e.t.c

People around them might fake accepting them but deep down they aren't happy about what they have become! and some secretly prays they are healed cry
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
siofra:

Hmm.

Does it mean there are no gay people in this world?

I mean, just to be clear.

He’s feeling like a lady. It could be hormones imbalance. He should try fixing balancing his test level and see if he still feels that way. I feel he might have way more estrogen in his blood
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by MMWandali: 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
It's not okay

Male and Female are the only creation of God.
Any other thing is not from GOD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Calls Himself A ‘trophy Husband’ With His 3 Wives - They Work While he don't / Advice Needed.........should I Call Her Mum Or Lock Up. / She Rejected My Love Because Of This(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.