Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,378 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? (4072 Views)

People Make Me Feel I'm Doing Too Much For My Dog. P / She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
SilentQueen:
Lunatic!!! grin

Uhhhhh
That was an upper cut

You is one nasty lady

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
Orgasm giver had no problem with gays until one tried to touch my ( protected area ) in the middle of the night, in the boys hostel, when i just got admission. Thunder fire you chidi and thunder fire nepa too

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Nyascobar1414: 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dorwadora po
st=111852783:

They discriminate you because you're different and been different is what makes you special.

Keep justifying your Ignorance on zodiac signs

I'm Capricorn, I have a very weird personality, when I was in 100lv some people mocked me, make me feel less but guess what?... I developed a thick skin and now no one can make me feel less or angry....

I'm not in support of gayism neither I'm I against it but if what you are make you happy then be happy baby girl ❤️❤️
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Oyiboman69: 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hesssi:
Anytime I walk, talk, eat, laugh, play or anything I do... people laugh at me and discriminate me. I don't have friends except the few ones who understands me.

One would barely know if I'm a guy. I haven't pierced my ears yet.
you're different... take it as it is....
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Kollins11: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
Damnn nigarr.

Guy or babe or whatever you call yourself, come dey follow my client talk, I dey do military work. I dey find who go dey follow my client talk. Once the man pay, I go give you like 40% out of the money.

1 Like

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Daniel7543: 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
Realmi:
deliverance from using Pampers in future due to leakage of sheet and water..

How else will people understand that the anus wall doe not stretch like a pussy

Meaning with time the muscles around that area won't be able to hold feaces any more

That time una go dey blame village people... it is not about spirituality....it is about their health
Na the beginning of something una dey know but nobody knows how it will end
E don already talk say E wan do transgender.. Meaning he wan acquire kpekus and breast.

Atleast the muscles around his anus area would be able to hold his shit.
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Richsteemit: 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hesssi:
I was born this way, I have this feminine look and body, I'm 22 years old, I'm light skinned. I behave like a woman. The truth is I'm Gay... But soon I will be a transgender. I'm planning to leave this country soon.

Here in Nigeria, People see us like we have mental disorder. They undermine LGBT sense of self, they make us feel we have no place in the world. It's not our fault we're being created like this.

I have many guys who toast me almost everyday, but they try as much to keep our relationship a secret. Why do our society hate us so much

Developed countries like US, UK, Canada, Germany e.t.c keep making life easier for LGBT. But Africa keep making life worse for us. It's so pathetic.

LGBT are really going through alot in Africa. I would appreciate if the moderators add some options to identify ourselves when registering nairaland. For example

James (M) - male
Princess (F) - female
Vivian (L) - Lesbian
Desmond (G) - Gay
Shola (B) - Bi-sexual
Ebube (T) - Transgender

Please, Enable people like us to feel like it is okay to be LGBT.

Thank you. I Love you all.

Maturity is when you realize that people opinion dosent matter. some people will just want to talk. They don't know most people are not born the same. I'm not in support of gay neither do I dislike it. One advice I will give you is to know your worth. Listen Khalid song know your worth. You will relate to what im saying.

1 Like

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Realmi: 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
Daniel7543:
E don already talk say E wan do transgender.. Meaning he wan acquire kpekus and breast.

Atleast the muscles around his anus area would be able to hold his shit.
goodluck to him
Hope the anus no go don start to leak before the transgender process complete...abi him think say na one dey process dey take...

Body go tell am.....make him go ask tonto how Bob risky anus take dey smell

1 Like

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Daniel7543: 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
Realmi:
goodluck to him
Hope the anus no go don start to leak before the transgender process complete ....abi him think say na one dey process dey take...

Body go tell am.....make him go ask tonto how Bob risky anus take dey smell
Omo, na God hand the anus dey right now.

E even talk say E dey into secret relationship, that means na steady bursting of nyash. I swear I tire for the op matter. The matter dey make me sick sef.

2 Likes

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by eedhrisademola(m): 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Why
Hmm question with deep MEANING
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Prettygirl200(f): 12:05am On Apr 12, 2022
Hesssi:
I was born this way, I have this feminine look and body, I'm 22 years old, I'm light skinned. I behave like a woman. The truth is I'm Gay... But soon I will be a transgender. I'm planning to leave this country soon.

Here in Nigeria, People see us like we have mental disorder. They undermine LGBT sense of self, they make us feel we have no place in the world. It's not our fault we're being created like this.

I have many guys who toast me almost everyday, but they try as much to keep our relationship a secret. Why do our society hate us so much

Developed countries like US, UK, Canada, Germany e.t.c keep making life easier for LGBT. But Africa keep making life worse for us. It's so pathetic.

LGBT are really going through alot in Africa. I would appreciate if the moderators add some options to identify ourselves when registering nairaland. For example

James (M) - male
Princess (F) - female
Vivian (L) - Lesbian
Desmond (G) - Gay
Shola (B) - Bi-sexual
Ebube (T) - Transgender

Please, Enable people like us to feel like it is okay to be LGBT.

Thank you. I Love you all.
Sorry Mr woman, nobody is born a gay or a lesbian, u decide to be so bc u want to be so. So it was your decisions do not say u were born that way u were born a male but decided to act and look like a female. Doorrrhhh safe journey!!!
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Prettygirl200(f): 12:15am On Apr 12, 2022
Dorwadora:
They discriminate you because you're different and been different is what makes you special.

I'm Capricorn, I have a very weird personality, when I was in 100lv some people mocked me, make me feel less but guess what?... I developed a thick skin and now no one can make me feel less or angry....

I'm not in support of gayism neither I'm I against it but if what you are make you happy then be happy baby girl ❤️❤️
Ewwwwwwwww God!!! Who do u??
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by laivwire(m): 7:32am On Apr 12, 2022
Hesssi:
Anytime I walk, talk, eat, laugh, play or anything I do... people laugh at me and discriminate me. I don't have friends except the few ones who understands me.

One would barely know if I'm a guy. I haven't pierced my ears yet.
But intrinsically you know you're male, there's no denying that. Free will has afforded we humans the opportunity to take things into our own hands under the tag of liberalism but it's clear we can't manage the situation, not for much longer.

I believe you're a Nigerian living in Nigeria, think about your situation in a realistic fashion not an idealistic one and take necessary steps before time runs out on you. There are more important things to think and plan about your life.

I've had family and friends who towed this lifestyle and are now wondering how the years passed them by with nothing to show.
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Candidlady: 7:39am On Apr 12, 2022
laivwire:

But intrinsically you know you're male, there's no denying that. Free will has afforded we humans the opportunity to take things into our own hands under the tag of liberalism but it's clear we can't manage the situation, not for much longer.

I believe you're a Nigerian living in Nigeria, think about your situation in a realistic fashion not an idealistic one and take necessary steps before time runs out on you. There are more important things to think and plan about your life.
[s]
I've had family and friends who towed this lifestyle and are now wondering how the years passed them by with nothing to show. [/s]

Quite unfortunate your family and friends lifestyle turned out that way

We have people that are straight that their lives don't make any sense to em

Run a stat on gays you'd know how most of em turned out successful in life!

Your family and friends were among the 2% unsuccessful ones

1 Like

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by siofra(f): 7:55am On Apr 12, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

He’s feeling like a lady. It could be hormones imbalance. He should try fixing balancing his test level and see if he still feels that way. I feel he might have way more estrogen in his blood

Okay. I understand it now. But I think this will be called homophobic in the US
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by laivwire(m): 9:36am On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Quite unfortunate your family and friends lifestyle turned out that way

We have people that are straight that their lives don't make any sense to em

Run a stat on gays you'd know how most of em turned out successful in life!

Your family and friends were among the 2% unsuccessful ones
This is just like claiming left handed people are intelligent. It's a no brainer. Success is not dependent on sexual orientation. All I'm saying is if he's playing the victim card of being effeminate and using that basis for his lack of peace of mind and progress due to discrimination, he is on a long thing.

2 Likes

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by pansophist(m): 9:58am On Apr 12, 2022
Thick skin my guy, thick skin.

We all have something the world mocks us with, either it's because we are short, fat, too thin, poor, stupid, a stammerer, physically challenged, old, afflicted with generational problems etc, or a combination of the aforementioned.

Life is about constantly sharpening your sword to cut off the snake head in the garden, instead of locking yourself inside to avoid it. You should toughen up, and thrive regardless of the negativities. The world is not a happy place intrinsically, and you must train yourself to live well in it. You also have to understand the source of the negativities, it makes it easy to withstand.

Centuries ago, Seneca said something, that "all cruelty stems from weakness". People that are cruel to other unprovoked are people you should pity, and of course, deal with them if they cross your line, they are weak in their soul. It's not the nature of the strong to inflict agony on others unprovoked. Sadly, the world is populated with bad people who don't even know they are bad, and that makes it worse.

9 Likes

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Realmi: 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
Daniel7543:
Omo, na God hand the anus dey right now.

E even talk say E dey into secret relationship, that means na steady bursting of nyash. I swear I tire for the op matter. The matter dey make me sick sef.
no mind the goat..
Wen people dey pray say make God help us to enjoy our old age with the money wey we don hustle,
another person go dey buy Pampers and medicine to treat disease for old age...so wen him wan enjoy life

I hope say him family go dey around am, because nobody go wan dey around who dey smell like mortuary

Person go use him hand buy trouble for himself.....had I known comes last sha....
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Lostchild(m): 11:18am On Apr 14, 2022
Hesssi

1. What you are going through is not your fault.

2. God did not create you the way you are because he is a perfect creator.

You were attack at birth or after conception.

There are two scenario behind your personality.

SCENARIO 1

There are some evil babylonia spirit of darkness. These forces of demons are so powerful that, they can possessed a baby inside the womb of a woman.

These demons can attack a baby at the early stages of conception and change the sexual body of the child from a girl to a boy or from a boy to a girl. But they cannot change the soul of the child.

That is why some persons can be a girl in a male body and a boy can be in a female body. (tomboy)

SCENARIO 2

A child can be possessed from the womb or after birth and be suppressed. A female evil spirit will possessed a boy child and suppressed the soul of the baby and take over the body. These can lead to LGBT

A male evil spirit will possessed a girl child and suppressed the soul of the baby and take over the body. These can lead to LGBT

What you are going through is pure spiritual, it was an attack from your conception or after your birth.

I simple believed that, God created you to be girl but you were attack before or after birth.

Try as much as possible to love and embrace your feminine you.

May God help you and strengthen you.

2 Likes

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by azammi(m): 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
Are you advising him to be gay so he can embrace his feminine side ?
Lostchild:
Hesssi

1. What you are going through is not your fault.

2. God did not create you the way you are because he is a perfect creator.

You were attack at birth or after conception.

There are two scenario behind your personality.

SCENARIO 1

There are some evil babylonia spirit of darkness. These forces of demons are so powerful that, they can possessed a baby inside the womb of a woman.

These demons can attack a baby at the early stages of conception and change the sexual body of the child from a girl to a boy or from a boy to a girl. But they cannot change the soul of the child.

That is why some persons can be a girl in a male body and a boy can be in a female body. (tomboy)

SCENARIO 2

A child can be possessed from the womb or after birth and be suppressed. A female evil spirit will possessed a boy child and suppressed the soul of the baby and take over the body. These can lead to LGBT

A male evil spirit will possessed a girl child and suppressed the soul of the baby and take over the body. These can lead to LGBT

What you are going through is pure spiritual, it was an attack from your conception or after your birth.

I simple believed that, God created you to be girl but you were attack before or after birth.

Try as much as possible to love and embrace your feminine you.

May God help you and strengthen you.
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Lostchild(m): 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
azammi:

No I am not.

What I mean is that, he should love himself.

But there are some things we cannot change, it is only God that can help to transform him.

It is only God that can rectify him.

2 Likes

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by VEXT: 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
Dead to all gays...If I catch you one on one ehn..na to end your life..

Foolish thing
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Cyntie55(f): 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
VEXT:
Dead to all gays...If I catch you one on one ehn..na to end your life..
Foolish thing
I'm not in support of LGBT, but then you shouldn't hurt the op with your words. He has finally decides to be a transgender soon (full woman).

So, very soon he won't be a gay but a full woman. If you have a son like the op, will utter such word from you mouth? Main looking at his picture, you should know he's going through alot.

@hesssi. My advice is that, you should move out of this country as soon as possible. LGBT doesn't work here in Africa.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Lostchild(m): 12:36am On Apr 15, 2022
azammi

He believed that, God created him to be a boy girl but I told him, God did not created him that way. And that it was a spiritual attack from his birth or after conception.

It is much more better if I tell him the truth without condemning him.

He need to know the truth which can enlarge his knowledge about himself .

A help from God is mandatory

azammi:

2 Likes

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Soffyh(m): 12:54am On Apr 15, 2022
I don't use to believe gay until I met one in pool for Ibadan, this one keep rubbing me slapping my ass grin I commout pool he still come out to meet me ,he asked what do I care for like drinks Lmao I laff my ass out grin grin like am i mad grin seriously I see him as insane.
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Soffyh(m): 1:03am On Apr 15, 2022
@hessi my good advice for you is to better change to male, if u know how sweet ladies are ehn u won't want to be gay,, imagine sucking bwest and at same time put stick in the sweet hole , you can't miss it boy rethink cheesy don't make that dick useless ladies out there crying for it undecided
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Flamemignon1(m): 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
Soffyh:
@hessi my good advice for you is to better change to male, if u know how sweet ladies are ehn u won't want to be gay,, imagine sucking bwest and at same time put stick in the sweet hole , you can't miss it boy rethink cheesy don't make that dick useless ladies out there crying for it undecided
You literally have no idea how sexuality works. No offense

1 Like

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by SarutobiEky(m): 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dorwadora:

smh...
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by SarutobiEky(m): 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
SilentQueen:
hanty rest naa
she can't. She must make a nuisance of herself. It's a calling.
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by SarutobiEky(m): 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
Candidlady:

And you are undecided

Saw your post calling gays THINGS which I deliberately ignored

please stay at your ends
hopefully, if and when you begin/decide to finally conceive, all your children are gay. If your mama no dey with your papa, will you be here to spew the rubbish you been typing all this while? Smh.
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by SarutobiEky(m): 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
grin grin Perfecto!
SilentQueen:
Lunatic!!! grin
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by SarutobiEky(m): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
siofra:

Hmm.

Does it mean there are no gay people in this world?

I mean, just to be clear.
definitely not!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life / Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? / << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.