Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? (4079 Views)

People Make Me Feel I'm Doing Too Much For My Dog. P / She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by SarutobiEky(m): 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
Candidlady:

[s]Quite unfortunate your family and friends lifestyle turned out that way

We have people that are straight that their lives don't make any sense to em

Run a stat on gays you'd know how most of em turned out successful in life!

Your family and friends were among the 2% unsuccessful ones.[/s]
Shut...........Up!

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by lightandsound: 7:58am On May 12, 2022
Your profile pics looks like a girls body and face.. and it seems you were covering your boobs. But if that's really you and you're a guy then wahala dey oo
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by christianjoy(m): 8:24am On May 12, 2022
You can't deny the fact you have a dick beneath you, so that is enough reason you are a man not a woman smiley wink
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Mattwillz: 8:27am On May 12, 2022
Op is one sexy nigga!
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Pineapplelove: 10:56am On May 12, 2022
this gay stuff is nauseating
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Laturuturu: 9:04am On Nov 09, 2022
Hesssi:
I was born this way, I have this feminine look and body, I'm 22 years old, I'm light skinned. I behave like a woman. The truth is I'm Gay... But soon I will be a transgender. I'm planning to leave this country soon.

Here in Nigeria, People see us like we have mental disorder. They undermine LGBT sense of self, they make us feel we have no place in the world. It's not our fault we're being created like this.

I have many guys who toast me almost everyday, but they try as much to keep our relationship a secret. Why do our society hate us so much

Developed countries like US, UK, Canada, Germany e.t.c keep making life easier for LGBT. But Africa keep making life worse for us. It's so pathetic.

LGBT are really going through alot in Africa. I would appreciate if the moderators add some options to identify ourselves when registering nairaland. For example

James (M) - male
Princess (F) - female
Vivian (L) - Lesbian
Desmond (G) - Gay
Shola (B) - Bi-sexual
Ebube (T) - Transgender

Please, Enable people like us to feel like it is okay to be LGBT.

Thank you. I Love you all.

See no come.Agege ooo ask that Una Rainbow Pastor Bisi Alimi
We almost lynch that folk that year if not for landlord dem
It was on Sunday where he dey do him rainbow church. But him Nevers git good beaten
As in good beaten
Even police join hand waya dem belt.
Again no come Agege ooo
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Crumbian: 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
Dorwadora:
They discriminate you because you're different and been different is what makes you special.

I'm Capricorn, I have a very weird personality, when I was in 100lv some people mocked me, make me feel less but guess what?... I developed a thick skin and now no one can make me feel less or angry....

I'm not in support of gayism neither I'm I against it but if what you are make you happy then be happy baby girl ❤️❤️

Wetin this one dey talk sef

Na through women nonsense dey talk enter society
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Crumbian: 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
Pineapplelove:
this gay stuff is nauseating

As in, ehn...

very nauseating
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
Hesssi:
I was born this way, I have this feminine look and body, I'm 22 years old, I'm light skinned. I behave like a woman. The truth is I'm Gay... But soon I will be a transgender. I'm planning to leave this country soon.

Here in Nigeria, People see us like we have mental disorder. They undermine LGBT sense of self, they make us feel we have no place in the world. It's not our fault we're being created like this.

I have many guys who toast me almost everyday, but they try as much to keep our relationship a secret. Why do our society hate us so much

Developed countries like US, UK, Canada, Germany e.t.c keep making life easier for LGBT. But Africa keep making life worse for us. It's so pathetic.

LGBT are really going through alot in Africa. I would appreciate if the moderators add some options to identify ourselves when registering nairaland. For example

James (M) - male
Princess (F) - female
Vivian (L) - Lesbian
Desmond (G) - Gay
Shola (B) - Bi-sexual
Ebube (T) - Transgender

Please, Enable people like us to feel like it is okay to be LGBT.

Thank you. I Love you all.
In our part of the world it’s not a good practice
If everyone was gay who go born pikin
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by imagrg(m): 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lucifer's children everywhere you go!
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Toratora: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
Just passing lipsrsealed

Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. / See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl. / What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her?