Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell (7202 Views)

Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts / Born again = your sinful flesh dies and new you springs up (photos) / Coffin ''Refuses'' To Enter Zambian Church Building For Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:22am On Apr 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Guy, stop deceiving yourself!
You're always against Jehovah's Witnesses organization (Watchtower) yet you're anticipating a member of such organization in heaven (your most cherished destination)
Do you also anticipate members of other sects in your so called heaven? NO!
But as for JWs whom you always claim aren't in a good organization (Watchtower) you're quick to attach yourself to me, calling me brother, saying you and i worship the same God and believers. smiley

Well let me make one thing clear to you today, it may hurt you but it's the TRUTH:

If you're not a member of Watchtower you will PERISH!

Just in case you don't know, that's the confirmed truth, you may decide to say the same thing back at me no problem, just know that anyone outside JW organization will perish and we are not worshiping the same God with you people! smiley

Ok oo.. I sha know that my God is the One who sent Jesus to Earth, who raised Him from death, who exalted Him to His Right Hand, and who will send Him again to Judge the world.

If that's not your God, then according to your own doctrine, you will perish. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:25am On Apr 30, 2022
cornelboy:

Why didn't the lord answer Saul by dreams, or urim or the prophet?
There's no way God would allow Samuel spirit to be brought up.
Let's assume I also believe that humans have spirits, do you think God would allow the spirit of his righteous prophet to be summoned by a spiritist?

See it's clear that a demon impersonated Samuel and predicted the future to Saul or do you think it's they lord's doing?

You know, only God can give accurate prediction of what would happen in the future.

Can someone who's dead and his spirit probably resting somewhere in the earth know what would happen in the future? No!

This were facts that the demon was already aware of.

Did all his sons die with him? False prophecy!
There's no way Samuel could know about Saul's and Israel future.

Saul obviously didn't see the face of the spirit or confirm if it was Saul. Seems it was the spiritist seeing everything. He clearly was hearing the spirit impersonating Samuel.

I wouldn't believe the words of a spirit summoned by a spiritist if I were you.

You know God really hate, magic, witchcraft, spiritist, mediums, diviners etc? This people work with demons. Nothing else!

Well the truth is glaring. I didn't come here to mislead people. It makes me sad when I see people do and believe what's contrary to the Bible.
I'm here to help people see the TRUTH. But when they hear your a Jehovah witness, they take everything you say as lie cos of the mean rumours already spread about them.

Your welcome anytime smiley

Lol... are you ready for more Scriptures?
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:46am On Apr 30, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Ok oo.. I sha know that my God is the One who sent Jesus to Earth, who raised Him from death, who exalted Him to His Right Hand, and who will send Him again to Judge the world.
If that's not your God, then according to your own doctrine, you will perish. grin grin grin

Great!
So know that it's not just by claiming belonging to what is written in the Bible, Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis all claimed they believe in what earlier prophets said yet they disagree with Jesus and his group!
So your claims means nothing to me if you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses your God differs from mine and of course you know what that means! smiley
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 10:57am On Apr 30, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Lol... are you ready for more Scriptures?
Yeah one at a time.
But you haven't told me what thought about what I put up there there.
I think we should finish it first.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:26am On Apr 30, 2022
cornelboy:

Yeah one at a time.
But you haven't told me what thought about what I put up there there.
I think we should finish it first.

In Jesus' parable of Lazarus and the rich man he said a great chasm has been fixed between Lazarus and the rich man so that there's no way for anyone to crossover to the other side. Luke 16:26

Lazarus symbolised humble and obedient humans who will easily yield to the truth and start making changes quickly to fit in to the side of the TRUTH!

The rich man symbolized arrogant people who never want discipline or any restraint, so even though they appreciate humbly people they just want to keep to their arrogance but at the same time they will like to say they're on the same page with the humbly and obedient ones!

Note how the rich man keeps referring to God as "father Abraham" {Luke 16:24; 30} yet the objection "NO" to whatever Father Abraham says keep coming from his mouth! Luke 16:30

So the true God is using the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses to assemble humble and obedient mankind today, let those who aren't ready to be submissive remain on the other side of the GREAT Chasm.
No wonder the parable says the rich man has FIVE brothers {Luke 16:28} Jesus' use of figure FIVE has shown that it connotes people from different races throughout the earth so it's either a person is part of the FIVE who are wise or the FIVE who are foolish! Matthew 25:2 smiley
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
cornelboy:

Why didn't the lord answer Saul by dreams, or urim or the prophet?
There's no way God would allow Samuel spirit to be brought up.
Let's assume I also believe that humans have spirits, do you think God would allow the spirit of his righteous prophet to be summoned by a spiritist?

See it's clear that a demon impersonated Samuel and predicted the future to Saul or do you think it's they lord's doing?

You know, only God can give accurate prediction of what would happen in the future.

Can someone who's dead and his spirit probably resting somewhere in the earth know what would happen in the future? No!

This were facts that the demon was already aware of.

Did all his sons die with him? False prophecy!
There's no way Samuel could know about Saul's and Israel future.

Saul obviously didn't see the face of the spirit or confirm if it was Saul. Seems it was the spiritist seeing everything. He clearly was hearing the spirit impersonating Samuel.

I wouldn't believe the words of a spirit summoned by a spiritist if I were you.

You know God really hate, magic, witchcraft, spiritist, mediums, diviners etc? This people work with demons. Nothing else!

Well the truth is glaring. I didn't come here to mislead people. It makes me sad when I see people do and believe what's contrary to the Bible.
I'm here to help people see the TRUTH. But when they hear your a Jehovah witness, they take everything you say as lie cos of the mean rumours already spread about them.

Your welcome anytime smiley

Don't you think that if it was a demon disguising as Samuel the Bible would have made it clear? But the Bible doesn't say 'a demon appearing as Samuel' it says 'Samuel spoke to Saul'
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Don't you think that if it was a demon disguising as Samuel the Bible would have made it clear? But the Bible doesn't say 'a demon appearing as Samuel' it says 'Samuel spoke to Saul'

If Samuel spirit was somewhere in the earth and God didn't answer Saul by dreams, urim and by the prophets, you think he would allow the spirit of a holy prophet to be summoned by a spiritist?

Where do you think Samuel's spirit got the prophecy from? From God?

A spirit impersonated Samuel and took his appearance and gave some prophecy obviously not from God.

There some things the Bible really didn't make clear.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
cornelboy:

If Samuel spirit was somewhere in the earth and God didn't answer Saul by dreams, urim and by the prophets, you think he would allow the spirit of a holy prophet to be summoned by a spiritist?

A spirit impersonated Samuel and took his appearance and gave some prophecy obviously not from God.

[/b]There some things the Bible really didn't make clear.[b]

Hahahahaha
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
cornelboy:

If Samuel spirit was somewhere in the earth and God didn't answer Saul by dreams, urim and by the prophets, you think he would allow the spirit of a holy prophet to be summoned by a spiritist? Where do you think Samuel's spirit got the prophecy from? From God? A spirit impersonated Samuel and took his appearance and gave some prophecy obviously not from God.

Lots of sacred secrets that's hidden from you, i supposed to reveal it now but the time given me is limited. However the Holy Spirit which my father will send in my name will reveal all the remaining sacred secrets to you! ~ Jesus of Nazareth {John 16:12-13}
Compare to Daniel 12:10

So it's not compulsory we continue arguing with unbelievers, if anyone feels like seeing everything written in white and black in the Bible before believing what is yielding positive results throughout the earth, please them continue in their unbelief. They have judged themselves already! Because if they're asking to see everything written in plain words before believing what Jesus' brothers taught us, ask them where TRINITY and RAPTURE are found in the Bible. If there's nowhere those things are written in God's word yet they believe without seeing any benefit of such doctrines.
Then they have no excuse to doubt the teachings that Samuel can't speak after death! Ecclesiastes 9:5-10
So let him continue demanding for where it's written that the spirit is a demon when the Bible already informed us that the dead are UNCONSCIOUS! smiley

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by badboyTee(m): 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Lots of sacred secrets that's hidden from you, i supposed to reveal it now but the time given me is limited. However the Holy Spirit which my father will send in my name will reveal all the remaining sacred secrets to you! ~ Jesus of Nazareth {John 16:12-13}
Compare to Daniel 12:10

So it's not compulsory we continue arguing with unbelievers, if anyone feels like seeing everything written in white and black in the Bible before believing what is yielding positive results throughout the earth, please them continue in their unbelief. They have judged themselves already! Because if they're asking to see everything written in plain words before believing what Jesus' brothers taught us, ask them where TRINITY and RAPTURE are found in the Bible. If there's nowhere those things are written in God's word yet they believe without seeing any benefit of such doctrines.
Then they have no excuse to doubt the teachings that Samuel can't speak after death! Ecclesiastes 9:5-10
So let him continue demanding for where it's written that the spirit is a demon when the Bible already informed us that the dead are UNCONSCIOUS! smiley
am back on NL Mr. Max and am here to tackle you and your lies leggo!

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
cornelboy:

Okay. I have some more Scriptures to show you, after which I'll rest my case. Here they are below:

2Co 5:1 For we know that when this earthly tent we live in is taken down – when we die and leave these bodies – we will have a home in heaven, an eternal body made for us by God himself and not by human hands.

2Co 5:2 We grow weary in our present bodies, and we long for the day when we will put on our heavenly bodies like new clothing.

2Co 5:3 For we will not be spirits without bodies, but we will put on new heavenly bodies.

2Co 5:4 Our dying bodies make us groan and sigh, but it's not that we want to die and have no bodies at all. We want to slip into our new bodies so that these dying bodies will be swallowed up by everlasting life.

2Co 5:5 God himself has prepared us for this, and as a guarantee he has given us his Holy Spirit.

2Co 5:6 So we are always confident, even though we know that as long as we live in these bodies we are not at home with the Lord.

2Co 5:7 That is why we live by believing and not by seeing.

2Co 5:8 Yes, we are fully confident, and we would rather be away from these bodies, for then we will be at home with the Lord.

The above Scripture talks about believers leaving their physical bodies and going to Heaven to be with Jesus.

Php 1:21 For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Php 1:22 But if I live on[b] in the flesh[/b], this will mean fruit from my labor; yet what I shall choose I cannot tell.

Php 1:23 For I am hard pressed between the two, having a desire to depart and be with Christ, which is far better.

Php 1:24 Nevertheless to remain in the flesh is more needful for you.

Paul clearly says that he has a desire to go and be with Jesus in Heaven. What else does he mean by saying 'be with Christ'? Is Christ in the grave? No. He is in Heaven.

2Pe 1:13 Yes, I think it is right, as long as I am in this tent, to stir you up by reminding you,

2Pe 1:14 knowing that shortly I must put off my tent, just as our Lord Jesus Christ showed me.

2Pe 1:15 Moreover I will be careful to ensure that you always have a reminder of these things after my decease.

Here Peter refers to his body as a tent, or house and says putting off his tent will happen when he dies.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 12:34am On May 01, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

2Co 5:1 For we know that when this earthly tent we live in is taken down – when we die and leave these bodies – we will have a home in heaven, an eternal body made for us by God himself and not by human hands.
2Co 5:2 We grow weary in our present bodies, and we long for the day when we will put on our heavenly bodies like new clothing.
2Co 5:3 For we will not be spirits without bodies, but we will put on new heavenly bodies.
2Co 5:4 Our dying bodies make us groan and sigh, but it's not that we want to die and have no bodies at all. We want to slip into our new bodies so that these dying bodies will be swallowed up by everlasting life.
2Co 5:5 God himself has prepared us for this, and as a guarantee he has given us his Holy Spirit.
2Co 5:6 So we are always confident, even though we know that as long as we live in these bodies we are not at home with the Lord.
2Co 5:7 That is why we live by believing and not by seeing.
2Co 5:8 Yes, we are fully confident, and we would rather be away from these bodies, for then we will be at home with the Lord.

Let me address 2 Corinthians chapter 5:1-8 first. One at a time.

Did Paul really mean that we have independent spirits in us or he said that in some figurative sense?
Wait for my next post.

I asked you some important questions in my last post about Saul and the spiritist. It might not seem important to you but I wanted you to answer them. It's good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 12:53am On May 01, 2022
Hismasterpiece,

1 Corinthians 15:45,47
[45]The Scriptures tell us, “The first man, Adam, became a living person.” But the last Adam—that is, Christ—is a life-giving Spirit.
[47]Adam, the first man, was made from the dust of the earth, while Christ, the second man, came from heaven.

John 3:5-6
[5]Jesus replied, “I assure you, no one can enter the Kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit.
[6]Humans can reproduce only human life, but the Holy Spirit gives birth to spiritual life.

I'd like to start from the creation of Adam again.
First I want you to carefully study and compare the verses I provided above at John and Corinthians. You should see that the life we got from Adam is clearly different from the one Jesus brought through the holy spirit.

God made Adam from dust and was given life. He was not a spirit or preexisted as a spirit.
When he stopped breathing, his life ended just as God cursed him and he returned to dust.
Did he have any independent spirit inside him? No!

You mentioned something about the spirit of Adam dying the day he ate the fruit. Is that idea coherent? No!
If his spirit was him, there's no way he could continue to live when his spirit had died.
The reality is, God breath/spirit gave Adam life.

So the life everyone that lived after Adam had is the same as Adam's. They lived, grew old, died and returned to dust.

Every one of us got that same life from Adam, but it was different for Jesus cos he was from heaven directly and for born agains, i.e those that were/are baptized by the holy spirit.
Note from John 3:6 that only those that are baptized by the holy spirit would be born into the spiritual life.

You should see that those that had died before Jesus (Moses, Samuel, David etc..) are actually in no other place than the grave. That's why Jesus said in John 5:28&29 that they will rise up to experience eternal life.

1 Corinthians 15:48-51
[48]Earthly people are like the earthly man (Adam), and heavenly people are like the heavenly man (Jesus).
[49]Just as we are now like the earthly man, we will someday be like the heavenly man.
[50]What I am saying, dear brothers and sisters, is that our physical bodies cannot inherit the Kingdom of God. These dying bodies cannot inherit what will last forever.

1 Corinthians 15:42
[42]It is the same way with the resurrection of the dead. Our earthly bodies are planted in the ground when we die, but they will be raised to live forever.

There are actually two type of Resurrection.
Some (people like Paul, the Apostles, born agains generally) will be resurrected to heaven after death. They are the first fruits and will be made king and priests in God's Kingdom.

The rest of us will be resurrected in the future when Jesus comes back.

Read through 1 Corinthians 15:35-50.

2 Corinthians 5:1-8 refers to those that will be resurrected to heaven. These people are born into spiritual life through the holy spirit. The born-agains!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:19am On May 01, 2022
badboyTee:

am back on NL Mr. Max and am here to tackle you and your lies leggo!
You are welcome Sir!
I keep getting more and more fans like you, though most of them love to learn from me directly but i always direct them to JWs in their neighbourhood while many like you think it's lies. So if you know what lies truly mean you're welcome on board! smiley

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:17am On May 01, 2022
cornelboy:
Hismasterpiece,

1 Corinthians 15:45,47
[45]The Scriptures tell us, “The first man, Adam, became a living person.” But the last Adam—that is, Christ—is a life-giving Spirit.
[47]Adam, the first man, was made from the dust of the earth, while Christ, the second man, came from heaven.

John 3:5-6
[5]Jesus replied, “I assure you, no one can enter the Kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit.
[6]Humans can reproduce only human life, but the Holy Spirit gives birth to spiritual life.

I'd like to start from the creation of Adam again.
First I want you to carefully study and compare the verses I provided above at John and Corinthians. You should see that the life we got from Adam is clearly different from the one Jesus brought through the holy spirit.

God made Adam from dust and was given life. He was not a spirit or preexisted as a spirit.
When he stopped breathing, his life ended just as God cursed him and he returned to dust.
Did he have any independent spirit inside him? No!

You mentioned something about the spirit of Adam dying the day he ate the fruit. Is that idea coherent? No!
If his spirit was him, there's no way he could continue to live when his spirit had died.
The reality is, God breath/spirit gave Adam life.

So the life everyone that lived after Adam had is the same as Adam's. They lived, grew old, died and returned to dust.

Every one of us got that same life from Adam, but it was different for Jesus cos he was from heaven directly and for born agains, i.e those that were/are baptized by the holy spirit.
Note from John 3:6 that only those that are baptized by the holy spirit would be born into the spiritual life.

You should see that those that had died before Jesus (Moses, Samuel, David etc..) are actually in no other place than the grave. That's why Jesus said in John 5:28&29 that they will rise up to experience eternal life.

1 Corinthians 15:48-51
[48]Earthly people are like the earthly man (Adam), and heavenly people are like the heavenly man (Jesus).
[49]Just as we are now like the earthly man, we will someday be like the heavenly man.
[50]What I am saying, dear brothers and sisters, is that our physical bodies cannot inherit the Kingdom of God. These dying bodies cannot inherit what will last forever.

1 Corinthians 15:42
[42]It is the same way with the resurrection of the dead. Our earthly bodies are planted in the ground when we die, but they will be raised to live forever.

There are actually two type of Resurrection.
Some (people like Paul, the Apostles, born agains generally) will be resurrected to heaven after death. They are the first fruits and will be made king and priests in God's Kingdom.

The rest of us will be resurrected in the future when Jesus comes back.

Read through 1 Corinthians 15:35-50.

2 Corinthians 5:1-8 refers to those that will be resurrected to heaven. These people are born into spiritual life through the holy spirit. The born-agains!

Sigh! I rest my case. You JWs are truly something else. In the end all will know the truth. cool cool cool
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 8:41am On May 01, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Sigh! I rest my case. You JWs are truly something else. In the end all will know the truth. cool cool cool

I got everything all figured out already.
I have been able to put the pieces of the TRUTH together to get the whole picture.

You can as well say the JWs twist the scriptures. It not new. They get that a slot.

How'd you explain Daniel 2:44 if I asked you to?
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:04am On May 01, 2022
cornelboy:

I got everything all figured out already.
I have been able to put the pieces of the TRUTH together to get the whole picture.

You can as well say the JWs twist the scriptures. It not new. They get that a slot.

How'd you explain Daniel 2:44 if I asked you to?

It is obviously talking about Jesus' new earthly Kingdom to come in which Righteousness dwells.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 1:16pm On May 01, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

It is obviously talking about Jesus' new earthly Kingdom to come in which Righteousness dwells.

Your absolutely not wrong.

The kingdom has already been established in heaven already and it will surely come to earth to establish justice and righteousness. The kingdom being led by Jesus will carry out God's will for earth. Matthew 6:10

Revelation 5:9-10
[9]And they sang a new song with these words:
“You are worthy to take the scroll and break its seals and open it. For you were slaughtered, and your blood has ransomed people for God from every tribe and language and people and nation.

[10]And you have caused them to become a Kingdom of priests for our God. And they will reign on the earth.”

Revelation 14:3-5
[3]This great choir sang a wonderful new song in front of the throne of God and before the four living beings and the twenty-four elders. No one could learn this song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.
[4]They have kept themselves as pure as virgins, following the Lamb wherever he goes. They have been purchased from among the people on the earth as a special offering to God and to the Lamb.
[5]They have told no lies; they are without blame.

You see that the 144000 are those chosen by God from every tribes of the earth. They have the seal of the holy spirit. They are part of the kingdom established in heaven. Like they are in heaven right now and will later come to reign on earth. Thy are kings and Jesus is their KING. Hence Jesus is the King of kings.

Did you go to church?
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 2:10pm On May 01, 2022
cornelboy:

The kingdom has already been established in heaven already and it will surely come to earth to establish justice and righteousness. The kingdom being led by Jesus will carry out God's will for earth. Matthew 6:10

“You are worthy to take the scroll and break its seals and open it. For you were slaughtered, and your blood has ransomed people for God from every tribe and language and people and nation.

[10]And you have caused them to become a Kingdom of priests for our God. And they will reign on the earth.”

[3]This great choir sang a wonderful new song in front of the throne of God and before the four living beings and the twenty-four elders. No one could learn this song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.
[4]They have kept themselves as pure as virgins, following the Lamb wherever he goes. They have been purchased from among the people on the earth as a special offering to God and to the Lamb.

You see that the 144000 are those chosen by God from every tribes of the earth. They have the seal of the holy spirit. They are part of the kingdom established in heaven. Like they are in heaven right now and will later come to reign on earth. Thy are kings and Jesus is their KING. Hence Jesus is the King of kings.

Did you go to church?

I went to church. You nko?
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 6:26pm On May 01, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

I went to church. You nko?
I did smiley
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 7:13pm On May 01, 2022
cornelboy:

I did smiley

How was it? What's a typical JW service like?
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 7:35pm On May 01, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

How was it? What's a typical JW service like?
I'm not a JW yet actually.

Their service is definitely different from other churches.
They sing beautiful hymns at the beginning and end of their meetings. They don't turn church to where you catch fun or have wild parties like it's happening in some churches today.
They focus their meetings on the studying Bible.
Their prayer is said by one person and it's short and precise. The person saying the prayers ends it with "amen" and the rest of the church respond with "amen".
Their meetings are always interactive.
They don't have pastors. They are all brothers. Anyone could lead any part of the meeting.
They don't collect offerings and lots more.

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 2:19pm On May 02, 2022
cornelboy:

They sing beautiful hymns at the beginning and end of their meetings. They don't turn church to where you catch fun or have wild parties like it's happening in some churches today.
Their prayer is said by one person and it's short and precise. The person saying the prayers ends it with "amen" and the rest of the church respond with "amen".
They don't have pastors. They are all brothers. Anyone could lead any part of the meeting.

Interesting.. So why aren't you JW yet?

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:22pm On May 02, 2022
BE CAREFUL THOSE OF YOU WHO MOCK GOD angry sad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbYLC6snEJs
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:53pm On May 02, 2022
cornelboy:

We surely have some ACTING as Apostles, prophets, evangelizers, Shepherds (Pastors) and teachers amongst us but you can't know them just as anyone can't know the BORN AGAIN brothers in our midst because we don't tag anyone with titles! Matthew 23:8-10

So whenever you see anyone ACTIVE in our Kingdom Halls, know that he's serving in that office of oversight and it all ends there in the Kingdom Hall, outside our place of worship he is "Mr Man" not Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist or Pastor. Jesus warned us never to carry titles to the public!

May the undeserved kindness of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the sharing in the holy spirit be with you 'Cornelboy' Amen! 2Corinthians 13:14 smiley

smiley

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 5:16pm On May 02, 2022
No, but you say believers don't go there when they die, so you have in essence said it isn't real... to believers
That's just your thought.

Heaven is real whether believers go there or not after death.

Did you read the below post? Some believers are already in heaven.

cornelboy Hismasterpiece:

Did you go to church?
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 5:21pm On May 02, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Interesting.. So why aren't you JW yet?

I'm still a Bible student, not yet baptized.

My dad is a CAC pastor. And my studying with the JWs has not really been smooth for me.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 5:54pm On May 02, 2022
cornelboy:

I'm still a Bible student, not yet baptized.

My dad is a CAC pastor. And my studying with the JWs has not really been smooth for me.

So your dad doesn't approve of your JW affiliation? Not surprising. JWs generally don't have a good rep among other Christian denominations. So what's your plan?
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 5:55pm On May 02, 2022
cornelboy:

That's just your thought.

Heaven is real whether believers go there or not after death.

Did you read the below post? Some believers are already in heaven.

Sigh.. I would have refuted your point again but at this point it is clear to me that nland is not the place to win JWs over. So peace!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 6:38pm On May 02, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Sigh.. I would have refuted your point again but at this point it is clear to me that nland is not the place to win JWs over. So peace!
Lol.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 6:53pm On May 02, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

So your dad doesn't approve of your JW affiliation? Not surprising. JWs generally don't have a good rep among other Christian denominations. So what's your plan?

It's normal.
When you've been fed for years with lies (which you believe to be the truth) and someone just came and tell you something entirely different, which is actually the truth, you would definitely think the person bringing another doctrine is a liar.

Though I was born believing in hell, Trinity, immortal soul, and other unscriptural teachings, I could see the pure TRUTH from the Bible via the help of the JWs.
So it's about what the Bible really say, not what you've been fed with since childhood.

Jesus, the apostles and the early churches weren't hated cos they were bad but cos they had the TRUTH.

Pls stop spreading lies about the JWs.
We believe heaven is real.

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:13pm On May 02, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol.
Funny Misinformed Churchgoer!
He wants to win over JWs who knew better than him and all his Daddy GOs.
Everything he depends on is the common false teachings and long time tradition not on God's word.
When those people were coming with the Bible and publications their Pastors told them lies and ask them to excuse themselves always but not on a public forum where JWs can flow using the scriptures to explain everything they can only watch helplessly and threatening everyone with their HellFire stuff! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

SEE 10 Main Reasons Why The Church Should Not Abandon Politics / 10 African Myths And Legends! / The Old Catholic Apostolic Church Now In Ado Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.