Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell (7198 Views)

Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts / Born again = your sinful flesh dies and new you springs up (photos) / Coffin ''Refuses'' To Enter Zambian Church Building For Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
When an Atheist dies, upon getting to the gates of Hell, the following exchange will take place between the Atheist and God:

Atheist: Well, I'll be damned! shocked shocked

God: Couldn't have said it better myself cry cry
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
Following! smiley

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hismasterpiece:
When an Atheist dies, upon getting to the gates of Hell, the following exchange will take place between the Atheist and God:

grin

God will Answer "You know before na!"

2 Likes

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin

God will Answer "You know before na!"

grin grin grin
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Following! smiley

Hello, Mr Max how was your day?
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hell no dey. But God dey!

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Kobojunkie: 12:31am On Apr 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:
There is no Hell for Atheists this since they cannot enter in to the gate of the Kingdom which leads to destruction, a gate only available for those who are believe and are born-again. undecided

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:07am On Apr 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Hello, Mr Max how was your day?
Fine, and yours? smiley

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 6:08am On Apr 12, 2022
cornelboy:
Hell no dey. But God dey!

Even here on earth, God has put hell after Judgement, is it now in His Territory?

Jw guy, no dey deceive yourself dey hope stupid hope. Fear God O.

I bet you guys deceive yourself through
the significance of Leviticuss 8:12 and 13,

"The Fire shall be ever burning..., It shall never go out!" Repeated even Twice!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 7:56am On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Even here on earth, God has put hell after Judgement, is it now in His Territory?

Jw guy, no dey deceive yourself dey hope stupid hope. Fear God O.

I bet you guys deceive yourself through
the significance of Leviticuss 8:12 and 13,

"The Fire shall be ever burning..., It shall never go out!" Repeated even Twice!

Lol shey na the fear of hell fire dey make you fear God?

Where in the old testament did God warn people about hell fire?

If what Jesus meant was that people will burn in hell fire, why didn't Paul, Peter and other authors of the epistles understand it like that and emphasize on it?

Lol where did he out hell fire after judgement?
Do yo now add to the Bible?

5 Likes

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:25am On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Fine, and yours? smiley

Wonderlous!!

When are you gonna stop believing the watchtower society?
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2022
cornelboy:

If what Jesus meant was that people will burn in hell fire, why didn't Paul, Peter and other authors of the epistles understand it like that and emphasize on it?

All these JW self. SMH!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:34am On Apr 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Wonderlous!!
When are you gonna stop believing the watchtower society?

Paul taught me to always OBEY those taking the lead in God's organization! Hebrews 13:7, 17

And Jesus prayed for me even though i don't have a direct link to him, he prayed that God should help Max with the Holy Spirit for putting faith in him through the words of those taking the lead among his disciples! John 17:20

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Paul taught me to always OBEY those taking the lead in God's organization! Hebrews 13:7, 17

And Jesus prayed for me even though i don't have a direct link to him, he prayed that God should help Max with the Holy Spirit for putting faith in him through the words of those taking the lead among his disciples! John 17:20

May you have PEACE! smiley

But your watchtower society doesn't teach you the true counsel of God's Word. So you shouldn't listen to them. Instead, know the Word for yourself.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:46am On Apr 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There is no Hell for Atheists this since they cannot enter in to the gate of the Kingdom which leads to destruction, a gate only available for those who are believe and are born-again. undecided

Lol... this person that reads the Bible upside down...
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

But your watchtower society doesn't teach you the true counsel of God's Word. So you shouldn't listen to them. Instead, know the Word for yourself.

"By their FRUITS you will know how to distinguish between those teaching the truth and those teaching heresies! Matthew 7:16-18

Despite the hardship on planet earth that's driving people nuts so that they have become selfish and greedy, these are the fine WORKS of the Watchtower:

©Preaching and teaching zealously throughout the earth according to Jesus' tradition of going from house to house and door to door! Matthew 10:11-13
©Youths always obedient not found among hoodlums protesting against constituted authorities! Romans 13:1-4
©Love for neighbours by participating in all the good works going on in the neighborhood including preaching to give people the hope of a brighter future! Mark 12:31
©Love that's obvious among fellow believers! John 13:34-34; 15:12
©Settling disputes without picking up weapons in support of wars! Matthew 26:52
©Removing rebellious ones out of the congregation of God! Romans 16:17; 2John 10-11
©Marrying only among fellow believers! 1Corinthians 7:39
©Keeping God's congregation away from the toxic influence of female leaders! 1Timothy 2:12; 1Corinthians 14:34-35
©Staying away from politics! John 6:15

Please do you know of any better performing group that's producting the same FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit benefitting both members and none members in the society like these? James 2:18-26 undecided

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Nope! Hell fire is not for me because i understand why it is there and who it is meant for.

So, as long as I am not those people, then I am safe, thanks to God.

cornelboy:

I have not finished reading old testament, infact I am still in Leviticus 8 which is why I saw Leviticuss 8:12 and 13, THE VERY SAME WORDS JESUS USED IN Mark 9:43.

To think that Leviticus 8 said it Twice, definitely Warns you.

cornelboy:

They did, Jude 1:7, 2 Thessalonians 1:9, 2 Peter 2:6. You know all these but based on how you deceive your own self, you pass on like they mean nothing.

cornelboy:

Haba, is your self deception that bad that you would feign lack of knowledge that CONDEMNATION ONLY COMES AFTER TRIAL AND JUDGEMENT AS WAS DONE IN THE FIRST COURT IN THE CASE OF GOD VS MAN?

Haba, I did not expect you will this low.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Following! smiley
The most dangerous lies are those who think they are telling the truth

This is a perfect description and confession of you jws.

I honestly believe that you people know you are lying, but you have lied so much to yourselves that in your ears it sounds true, even when it is not!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Lol... this person that reads the Bible upside down...

grin and with coke bottles for Glasses with the self deceit of Wishes for focus! grin
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

"By their FRUITS you will know how to distinguish between those teaching the truth and those teaching heresies! Matthew 7:16-18

AND YOUR FRUITS STINK EVERY WHERE. AMONG ALL, EVEN PAGANS HAVE CALLED YOUR PRODUCTS BAD!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

AND YOUR FRUITS STINK EVERY WHERE. AMONG ALL, EVEN PAGANS HAVE CALLED YOUR PRODUCTS BAD!
I don't think i've got anything to do with you! undecided

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Workch: 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
Lol@ hell.
Another conjecture by hysterical Christians cheesy
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nope! Hell fire is not for me because i understand why it is there and who it is meant for.
So, as long as I am not those people, then I am safe, thanks to God.
It's not meant for anybody.

I have not finished reading old testament, infact I am still in Leviticus 8 which is why I saw Leviticuss 8:12 and 13, THE VERY SAME WORDS JESUS USED IN Mark 9:43.
To think that Leviticus 8 said it Twice, definitely Warns you.

Are sure it's Leviticus 8:12&13

Let's discuss Mark 9:43 first.
Mark 9:43,48
[43]If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It’s better to enter eternal life with only one hand than to go into the unquenchable fires of hell with two hands.
[48]‘where the maggots never die and the fire never goes out.’

Isaiah 66:24
[24]And as they go out, they will see
    the dead bodies of those who have rebelled against me.
For the worms that devour them will never die, and the fire that burns them will never go out. All who pass by will view them with utter horror.”

Compare the Isaiah and Mark verses and see the truth for yourself. You see that it's the bodies that will burn and maggots will devour?

Acts 2:31
[31]He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

Hell is Hadēs in Greek Bible while it's She'ôl in Hebrew. They all means the grave.

From Mark 9:43:
"...to go into the unquenchable fires of hell..."

The Greek word translated to hell here is Geenna.
Why are both Geenna and Hadēs translated to "hell"?

Geenna is actually a place just outside of Jerusalem where carcass of dead animals, refuse of all sorts are dumped. It's a dump site and there was always fire burning and smoke rising up there during the time of Jesus.

So Jesus use Geenna figuratively as a place where the wicked will go after death. It symbolises their destruction forever.
Since they won't be given life i.e they won't be resurrected, their life will end like the animals carcass and refuses dumped at Geenna.

Verse 49 says:
[49]“For everyone will be tested with fire."

Why will everyone be tested with fire?

From my interpretation, I means that everyone will pass through Geenna, in other word everyone will die.

But because of God's promise for the righteous, we will be given eternal lie. We will be raised from our grave. The wicked will remain in their grave.
Haba, I did not expect you will this low
I'm not low. You'll soon see the truth yourself.
Dtruthspeaker:

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Let's discuss Mark 9:43 first.
Mark 9:43,48
[43]If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It’s better to enter eternal life with only one hand than to go into the unquenchable fires of hell with two hands.
[48]‘where the maggots never die and the fire never goes out.’
[24]And as they go out, they will see
    the dead bodies of those who have rebelled against me.
For the worms that devour them will never die, and the fire that burns them will never go out. All who pass by will view them with utter horror.”

Compare the Isaiah and Mark verses and see the truth for yourself. You see that it's the bodies that will burn and maggots will devour?
[31]He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. Hell is Hadēs in Greek Bible while it's She'ôl in Hebrew. They all means the grave. From Mark 9:43:
"...to go into the unquenchable fires of hell..." The Greek word translated to hell here is Geenna.
Why are both Geenna and Hadēs translated to "hell"? Geenna is actually a place just outside of Jerusalem where carcass of dead animals, refuse of all sorts are dumped. It's a dump site and there was always fire burning and smoke rising up there during the time of Jesus. So Jesus use Geenna figuratively as a place where the wicked will go after death. It symbolises their destruction forever. Since they won't be given life i.e they won't be resurrected, their life will end like the animals carcass and refuses dumped at Geenna. Verse 49 says:
[49]“For everyone will be tested with fire."
Why will everyone be tested with fire?
From my interpretation, I means that everyone will pass through Geenna, in other word everyone will die. But because of God's promise for the righteous, we will be given eternal lie. We will be raised from our grave. The wicked will remain in their grave.
I'm not low. You'll soon see the truth yourself.

That is the result of following a long time superstition without making a thorough research to know the truth.
HellFire was an idea brought in by the agents of Satan after the death of the apostles.
This people don't know nor understand how the first century disciples of Christ were making more disciples so in a bid to instill fear in the hearts of those who may question their unscriptural teachings they introduced the idea of Hellfire. So the people they can't fight will be intimidated by the fear of Hellfire but as for those who are less privileged they kill them if any should question their teachings.
In fact most of the bold women back then were accused of witchcraft while the men became victims of conspiracy.
All these secrets are recorded in encyclopedia!

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Ah! In spite of clear and direct Words to the effect and Natural Justice?

Ah, your wish is plenty like atheists own.

cornelboy:

Thanks for the correction joor, I meant Leviticus 6:12 and 13

cornelboy:

Let's discuss Mark 9:43 first ..

Thank God, you also know that it is not the body that goes into "Eternal Life" as proven by your Acts and Mark below.

cornelboy:

[31]He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption...

From Mark 9:43:
"...to go into the unquenchable fires of hell..."

And see your Acts and Mark post clearly show that it was "His Soul" that went somewhere AND NOT HIS BODY AS YOU REPRESENT.

SO, YOU SEE, YOU GUYS ARE WRONG AND HAVE NO VALID GROUND TO STAND.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I don't think i've got anything to do with you! undecided

As long as you speak lies and wrongs, I have many things to do to you. grin
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

As long as you speak lies and wrongs, I have many things to do to you. grin

You lack manners that's why i don't want to be on the same page with you.
Ordinarily everyone religionist strongly believe he/she is saying the truth so logical reasoning is what we need not insults but since you lack such etiquette i will not like to chat with you! undecided

3 Likes

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You lack manners that's why i don't want to be on the same page with you.
Ordinarily everyone religionist strongly believe he/she is saying the truth so logical reasoning is what we need not insults but since you lack such etiquette i will not like to chat with you! undecided

I do not insult any one who does no wrong. I may still not insult where a person makes a reasonable wrong.

But a standing consistent wrong, of which valid and irrefutable correction has been given renders a person who refuses to take correction open to Condemnation of all kinds, (insults, ridicule, mockings, snide remarks etc)

IT IS THE LAW-"EVERY WRONG DOING OR SAYING MUST BE CONDEMNED!"

AND RIGBTNESS AND TRUTH MUST AT A TIMES AND PLACES, BE UPHELD!

And right now, on this topic, you and your group (I say this respectfully now, for it is also a natural right for a person to be stupid and associate with stupid people and I love and respect natural rights so, within your bounds of Law, you and your group have a right to be stupid and do stupid things BUT LET IT NOT COME OUT INTO THE PUBLIC, FOR THEN, EVERY BODY HAS A RIGHT TO CONDEMN OR PRAISE YOUR STUPIDITY. so back to what I wanted to say. when) are presenting your personal wishes as though it was True.

AND THIS IS WRONG AND THEREFORE CONDEMNABLE, CONDEMNATION OF WHICH YOU HAVE RECEIVED ALL OVER THE WORLD, EXACTLY HOW TRUTH KILLS LIES AND CONTINUALLY CONDEMNS IT, LIKE IT DID TO THE MUSLIMS.

So, just like the Muslims, you can confine your wishes to your halls and personal he spaces.

And as you can see, I do not comment much on you peoples' personal grounds eg like the JW thread you raised, just like the islam page.

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I do not insult any one who does no wrong. I may still not insult where a person makes a reasonable wrong.

But a standing consistent wrong, of which valid and irrefutable correction has been given renders a person who refuses to take correction open to Condemnation of all kinds, (insults, ridicule, mockings, snide remarks etc)

IT IS THE LAW-"EVERY WRONG DOING OR SAYING MUST BE CONDEMNED!"

AND RIGBTNESS AND TRUTH MUST AT A TIMES AND PLACES, BE UPHELD!

And right now, on this topic, you and your group (I say this respectfully now, for it is also a natural right for a person to be stupid and associate with stupid people and I love and respect natural rights so, within your bounds of Law, you and your group have a right to be stupid and do stupid things BUT LET IT NOT COME OUT INTO THE PUBLIC, FOR THEN, EVERY BODY HAS A RIGHT TO CONDEMN OR PRAISE YOUR STUPIDITY. so back to what I wanted to say. when) are presenting your personal wishes as though it was True.

AND THIS IS WRONG AND THEREFORE CONDEMNABLE, CONDEMNATION OF WHICH YOU HAVE RECEIVED ALL OVER THE WORLD, EXACTLY HOW TRUTH KILLS LIES AND CONTINUALLY CONDEMNS IT, LIKE IT DID TO THE MUSLIMS.

So, just like the Muslims, you can confine your wishes to your halls and personal he spaces.

And as you can see, I do not comment much on you peoples' personal grounds eg like the JW thread you raised, just like the islam page.
God's word is logical but you don't know it that is why you people only quote but can't practice what you're quoting!

It's unchristian forcing your own conviction on others, that's is tantamount to EXTREMISM!
Learn from Jesus' disciples, they recognized the Christ but when Samaritans dishonored Jesus they wanted to curse them, Jesus made them realize that such is wrong! Luke 9:51-56
As a Christian only God's word is needed to assist anyone and if such a person ignores it's unchristian to start insulting or abusing such a person because it's obvious he/she doesn't want to submit to the same authority (God's word) as i do.
So the rest must be left in God hands to do the judging.
Every religionist strongly believe he/she is right so once we make our presentation we mustn't abuse, insult or curse anyone rather we are to walk away peacefully.
That's the order from the man called Jesus whom you're misrepresenting: 1Perer 3:15

"And whatever town or village you enter, find out who is worthy in it, and stay with him until you depart. As you enter the house, salute it. And if the house is worthy, let your peace come upon it; but if it is not worthy, let your peace return to you. And if any one will not receive you or listen to your words, shake off the dust from your feet as you leave that house or town. Truly, I say to you, it shall be more tolerable on the day of judgment for the land of Sodom and Gomor′rah than for that town" Matthew 10:11-15

If you still insisted on your irrational attitude after reading Jesus' comments on how to react to those who disagree with his disciples then i will have to ignore you completely because only those obeying him are his true followers not those calling his name up and down! Matthew 7:21-23; 15:8-9 smiley

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

God's word is logical but you don't know it that is why you people only quote but can't practice what you're quoting!

See how bad and disconnected your processing works?
"God's word is logical" (clear, understandable)

Then you accuse us of not knowing it.

Then you skip we only quote it

Then you skip to we "can't practice".

This is definitely a post written by someone with Alzheimer's Down Syndrome

And then such person thinks to teach!

MaxInDHouse:

It's unchristian forcing your own conviction on others, that's is tantamount to EXTREMISM!

Now you Lie or Accuse me falsely or/and you lie and accuse me falsely for I have never forced anyone to take up my views.

Show proof of me doing this you Liar and False Accuser.

The issue you have with me is because Truth is greater than all arguments and when I drop the mountain of Truth, you can not remove it, which is what we see Christ did to the Pharisees and their peoples.

TRUTH RULES!

SO, IT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE LIAR AND HAVE NOT THE TRUTH, IS WHY YOU HATE ME, AS THE PHARISEES HATED CHRIST!

SO DRIVE A CAR UP YOUR ANUS, YOU HAVE NOTHING VALID TO SAY!

THERE IS NO VALID ARGUMENT AGO THE TRUTH! THAT IS THE LAW!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That is the result of following a long time superstition without making a thorough research to know the truth.
HellFire was an idea brought in by the agents of Satan after the death of the apostles.
This people don't know nor understand how the first century disciples of Christ were making more disciples so in a bid to instill fear in the hearts of those who may question their unscriptural teachings they introduced the idea of Hellfire. So the people they can't fight will be intimidated by the fear of Hellfire but as for those who are less privileged they kill them if any should question their teachings.
In fact most of the bold women back then were accused of witchcraft while the men became victims of conspiracy.
All these secrets are recorded in encyclopedia!
See how the guy responded to my post. He doesn't even want to know why Hadēs and Geenna are both translated to hell.

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Now you Lie or Accuse me falsely or/and you lie and accuse me falsely for I have never forced anyone to take up my views.

Show proof of me doing this you Liar and False Accuser.

You need to be enlightened but let's see if you are open minded to the truth!

Jesus sent out his disciples to preach and teach in all their neighbourhood. Matthew 10:11-13
Pharisees also sent their disciples to preach and teach in all their neighbourhood. Matthew 23:15

But Jesus' teachings is logical the Pharisees are jealous so they're doing everything within their power to stop Jesus and his disciples from being heard by the public:

"If we let him go on this way, they will all put faith in him, and the Romans will come and take away both our place and our nation" ~ Pharisees! John 11:48

With that they called them and ordered them not to say anything at all or to teach on the basis of the name of Jesus. Act 4:18

"We strictly ordered you not to keep teaching on the basis of this name, and yet look! you have filled Jerusalem with your teaching, and you are determined to bring the blood of this man upon us.” ~ Pharisees! Act 5:28

Please what exactly was this religious group's reason for forcing their opinion on Jesus' followers?
Well they're claiming it's the laws of their forefathers!

Nairaland is a public forum where members of various schools of thought ranging from Atheists, Agnostics, Traditionalists and many more are coming to express themselves FREELY.

I claim to be a follower of Jesus also came to express my beliefs and look you are claiming a follower of Jesus as well but insulting, abusing and cursing me for saying what is contrary to your beliefs.

Logically are you forcing your beliefs on me or not?
This attitude (fruit) of your religion {Matthew 7:16} is it that of Jesus' disciples who always goes peacefully with their beliefs {1Peter 3:15} or Pharisees who are looking for trouble with Jesus' disciples trying to stop them from talking in the public? Act 14:19

Please think deeply before responding to this because it will show whether you're truly for Jesus (the Prince of Peace) or for the Pharisees (Satan's agents) John 8:44. smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

When Is Rapture . Pre Tribulation, Mid Tribulation Or Post Tribulation / My Journey To Freethinking / 10 African Myths And Legends!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.