Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,846 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell (7206 Views)

Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts / Born again = your sinful flesh dies and new you springs up (photos) / Coffin ''Refuses'' To Enter Zambian Church Building For Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by LordReed(m): 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:
When an Atheist dies, upon getting to the gates of Hell, the following exchange will take place between the Atheist and God:

Atheist: Well, I'll be damned! shocked shocked

God: Couldn't have said it better myself cry cry

Oh I got a better story for you. Take a listen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLGGKraKmXc

2 Likes

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by LordReed(m): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
LoLz! You gotta love how the Christians can't even agree on the hell sef. Bwahahahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Ah! In spite of clear and direct Words to the effect and Natural Justice?

Ah, your wish is plenty like atheists own.

Thanks for the correction joor, I meant Leviticus 6:12 and 13

Thank God, you also know that it is not the body that goes into "Eternal Life" as proven by your Acts and Mark below.

And see your Acts and Mark post clearly show that it was "His Soul" that went somewhere AND NOT HIS BODY AS YOU REPRESENT.

SO, YOU SEE, YOU GUYS ARE WRONG AND HAVE NO VALID GROUND TO STAND.

Your moniker is dtruthspeaker but you don't want to know the truth talkless of speaking it.

Why is both Hadēs and Geenna translated to hell in mark 9:43 and Acts 2:31?

If you really calm down you would have seen some TRUTH in my previous post.

Now if hell is really a place of fire, did Jesus went to hell after death?

And see your Acts and Mark post clearly show that it was "His Soul" that went somewhere AND NOT HIS BODY AS YOU REPRESENT.

In Acts 2:31, where it says that Jesus soul was not abandoned in hell, the hell there simply means grave (Hadēs).

Did Jesus soul go to hell (grave)?

What do you understand by the soul used in that verse?

Ezekiel 18:4,20
[4]Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

[20]The soul that sinneth, it shall die......

You see that soul means a man himself, especially a living man.

2 Likes

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
cornelboy:

See how the guy responded to my post. He doesn't even want to know why Hadēs and Geenna are both translated to hell.

I don't like chatting with him ever since i saw him using two different monikers to respond to himself i realized he's just egoistic, arrogant and never ready to learn! undecided

3 Likes

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
Leviticus 6:12-13
[12]And the fire upon the altar shall be burning in it; it shall not be put out: and the priest shall burn wood on it every morning, and lay the burnt offering in order upon it; and he shall burn thereon the fat of the peace offerings.
[13]The fire shall ever be burning upon the altar; it shall never go out.

Dtruthspeaker, really? Burnt offering fire is now hell fire?

See let just agree now that God never warned anybody about hell fire in the old testament.
So if indeed hell is really, it's unfair on God part for not warning people about it.
He never told any prophet about it before Jesus. Are you reasoning along?

God is love and just, he wouldn't do that.

Let's focus on Jesus teaching about Geenna aka valley of hinnom (situated in Jerusalem) translated to hell in most Bible translations.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
cornelboy:
[12]And the fire upon the altar shall be burning in it; it shall not be put out: and the priest shall burn wood on it every morning, and lay the burnt offering in order upon it; and he shall burn thereon the fat of the peace offerings.

See let just agree now that God never warned anybody about hell fire in the old testament.
So if indeed hell is really, it's unfair on God part for not warning people about it.

Let's focus on Jesus teaching about Geenna aka valley of hinnom (situated in Jerusalem) translated to hell in most Bible translations.

I just hope he doesn't start cursing you for trying to reason with him! undecided

2 Likes

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I just hope he doesn't start cursing you for trying to reason with him! undecided
É no go try am
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
LordReed:

Oh I got a better story for you. Take a listen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLGGKraKmXc

1Co 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
1Co 1:19 For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, And bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."
1Co 1:20 Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
1Co 1:21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.
1Co 1:22 For Jews request a sign, and Greeks seek after wisdom;
1Co 1:23 but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks foolishness,
1Co 1:24 but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.
1Co 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
1Co 1:26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.
1Co 1:27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty;
1Co 1:28 and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are,
1Co 1:29 that no flesh should glory in His presence.
1Co 1:30 But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God; and righteousness and sanctification and redemption;
1Co 1:31 that, as it is written, "He who glories, let him glory in the LORD."

You do realize that when you enter hell all your atheist logic will fly out of your head and all you'll want it to leave that scary place and you'll feel deep regret for all the times you heard the Gospel and rejected it.

You really don't want to risk hell bro. Seek out and find the true God who alone can save you from that place.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin and with coke bottles for Glasses with the self deceit of Wishes for focus! grin

Lol... I don't even know who taught the person the Bible sef... His/her teacher must have really done a number on him/her...
Like the kind of comments the person makes on posts are just waaaaay off... Like.. Sometimes I'm not sure whether he/she is joking or being serious..
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by LordReed(m): 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

1Co 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
1Co 1:19 For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, And bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."
1Co 1:20 Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
1Co 1:21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.
1Co 1:22 For Jews request a sign, and Greeks seek after wisdom;
1Co 1:23 but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks foolishness,
1Co 1:24 but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.
1Co 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
1Co 1:26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.
1Co 1:27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty;
1Co 1:28 and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are,
1Co 1:29 that no flesh should glory in His presence.
1Co 1:30 But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God; and righteousness and sanctification and redemption;
1Co 1:31 that, as it is written, "He who glories, let him glory in the LORD."

You do realize that when you enter hell all your atheist logic will fly out of your head and all you'll want it to leave that scary place and you'll feel deep regret for all the times you heard the Gospel and rejected it.

You really don't want to risk hell bro. Seek out and find the true God who alone can save you from that place.

LoLz! I dunno why you think scare tactics is the way you'll convince me. For the record I have been through that, getting scared of hell and all that jazz. It no longer has that effect on me. Get a better strategy bro. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Lol... I don't even know who taught the person the Bible sef... His/her teacher must have really done a number on him/her...
Like the kind of comments the person makes on posts are just waaaaay off... Like.. Sometimes I'm not sure whether he/she is joking or being serious..

That is the JW group of companies for you. Your wish is their business! cheesy
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I won't, he speaks well and does no wrong! Unlike you!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

"By their FRUITS you will know how to distinguish between those teaching the truth and those teaching heresies! Matthew 7:16-18

Despite the hardship on planet earth that's driving people nuts so that they have become selfish and greedy, these are the fine WORKS of the Watchtower:

©Preaching and teaching zealously throughout the earth according to Jesus' tradition of going from house to house and door to door! Matthew 10:11-13
©Youths always obedient not found among hoodlums protesting against constituted authorities! Romans 13:1-4
©Love for neighbours by participating in all the good works going on in the neighborhood including preaching to give people the hope of a brighter future! Mark 12:31
©Love that's obvious among fellow believers! John 13:34-34; 15:12
©Settling disputes without picking up weapons in support of wars! Matthew 26:52
©Removing rebellious ones out of the congregation of God! Romans 16:17; 2John 10-11
©Marrying only among fellow believers! 1Corinthians 7:39
©Keeping God's congregation away from the toxic influence of female leaders! 1Timothy 2:12; 1Corinthians 14:34-35
©Staying away from politics! John 6:15

Please do you know of any better performing group that's producting the same FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit benefitting both members and none members in the society like these? James 2:18-26 undecided

That's the thing about you guys.,. You believe you are the true Christians and every body else is false and therefore unsaved but you couldn't be any farther from the truth..

My question to you is this.. If the watchtower society's doctrine about JW being the only true believers and everyone else being false is wrong then what other doctrine of theirs could also be wrong? Think critically about this..
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I won't, he speaks well and does no wrong! Unlike you!

So have i insulted, abused or curse you before? smiley

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

That's the thing about you guys.,. You believe you are the true Christians and every body else is false and therefore unsaved but you couldn't be any farther from the truth..
My question to you is this.. If the watchtower society's doctrine about JW being the only true believers and everyone else being false is wrong then what other doctrine of theirs could also be wrong? Think critically about this..

Funny you!
If JWs are wrong then nothing could be right because there's no other religious group that's practicing what Jesus said with indisputable proof of the results of faith.
So present any other group that's performing better than JWs or forget it! smiley
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
Workch:
Lol@ hell.
Another conjecture by hysterical Christians cheesy

Laugh while you can and enjoy every moment of it.

When you get to hell you will never laugh again. You will be overcome with remorse for all your evil ways and you will regret every moment of your sad life. You will hate yourself. You will scream in agony and cry and no one will comfort you.

So laugh while you can and enjoy every bit of it. Because a day is coming when you will never laugh again.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Remember I told you
"Even here on earth, God showed us the type of Fire He has?

The Fire shall be ever burning..., It shall never go out!" Repeated even Twice!"

EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID IN WHAT PEOPLE WRONGLY CALL NEW TESTAMENT!

THAT REASONABLY TELLS EVERYONE HE TOO HAS HIS OWN TYPE OF FIRE THAT NEVER EVER GOES OUT!

cornelboy:

WRONG! AS YOU CAN SEE, THE WARNING IN LEVITICUS 6 IS A CLEAR INDICATION WITH THE WARNING IN MARK AND YOU COULD NOT REBUT IT. grin

cornelboy:

SEE, NOW YOU SHOW YOU RUN ON WISHES, AS I TOLD YOU, EXACTLY LIKE ATHEISTS.

Every Lover of God knows that God is always about Law and consequence of breaking The Law. A Fact which is known since Adam broke The Law.

A fact which everyone knows whether a prophet said so or not.

But Daniel did say what Christ Said in Mathew.25:46

Daniel 12:2
"Many of those who sleep in the ground will awake, these to everlasting life, but the others to disgrace and everlasting contempt."

MaxinDhouse there goes your grave= hell Wish!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So have i insulted, abused or curse you before? smiley

You don't speak well.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Remember I told you
"Even here on earth, God showed us the type of Fire He has?

The Fire shall be ever burning..., It shall never go out!" Repeated even Twice!"

EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID IN WHAT PEOPLE WRONGLY CALL NEW TESTAMENT!

THAT REASONABLY TELLS EVERYONE HE TOO HAS HIS OWN TYPE OF FIRE THAT NEVER EVER GOES OUT!

WRONG! AS YOU CAN SEE, THE WARNING IN LEVITICUS 6 IS A CLEAR INDICATION WITH THE WARNING IN MARK AND YOU COULD NOT REBUT IT. grin

SEE, NOW YOU SHOW YOU RUN ON WISHES, AS I TOLD YOU, EXACTLY LIKE ATHEISTS.

Every Lover of God knows that God is always about Law and consequence of breaking The Law. A Fact which is known since Adam broke The Law.

A fact which everyone knows whether a prophet said so or not.

But Daniel did say what Christ Said in Mathew.25:46

Daniel 12:2
"Many of those who sleep in the ground will awake, these to everlasting life, but the others to disgrace and everlasting contempt."

MaxinDhouse there goes your grave= hell Wish!

Don't worry about me i'll allow both of you so try to convince him regarding your HellFire! smiley
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Your moniker is dtruthspeaker but you don't want to know the truth talkless of speaking it.

That is not True! I have beaten you, spoken The Truth and you could not rebut it. EXACTLY HOW TRUTH IS.

THERE IS NO VALID ARGUMENT AGAINST THE TRUTH! THAT'S THE LAW!

cornelboy:

Why is both Hadēs and Geenna translated to hell in mark 9:43 and Acts 2:31?...

Change of Post! The topic is souls going to hell fire and not "Why Hadēs and Geenna is hell"!

No valid way to go!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You don't speak well.

So i never insulted, abuse or cursed you shey?

"By their fruit you will know them" Matthew 7:16 wink

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
cornelboy:

It's not meant for anybody.

Are sure it's Leviticus 8:12&13

Let's discuss Mark 9:43 first.
Mark 9:43,48
[43]If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It’s better to enter eternal life with only one hand than to go into the unquenchable fires of hell with two hands.
[48]‘where the maggots never die and the fire never goes out.’

Isaiah 66:24
[24]And as they go out, they will see
    the dead bodies of those who have rebelled against me.
For the worms that devour them will never die, and the fire that burns them will never go out. All who pass by will view them with utter horror.”

Compare the Isaiah and Mark verses and see the truth for yourself. You see that it's the bodies that will burn and maggots will devour?

Acts 2:31
[31]He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

Hell is Hadēs in Greek Bible while it's She'ôl in Hebrew. They all means the grave.

From Mark 9:43:
"...to go into the unquenchable fires of hell..."

The Greek word translated to hell here is Geenna.
Why are both Geenna and Hadēs translated to "hell"?

Geenna is actually a place just outside of Jerusalem where carcass of dead animals, refuse of all sorts are dumped. It's a dump site and there was always fire burning and smoke rising up there during the time of Jesus.

So Jesus use Geenna figuratively as a place where the wicked will go after death. It symbolises their destruction forever.
Since they won't be given life i.e they won't be resurrected, their life will end like the animals carcass and refuses dumped at Geenna.

Verse 49 says:
[49]“For everyone will be tested with fire."

Why will everyone be tested with fire?

From my interpretation, I means that everyone will pass through Geenna, in other word everyone will die.

But because of God's promise for the righteous, we will be given eternal lie. We will be raised from our grave. The wicked will remain in their grave.

I'm not low. You'll soon see the truth yourself.

MaxInDHouse:

That is the result of following a long time superstition without making a thorough research to know the truth.
HellFire was an idea brought in by the agents of Satan after the death of the apostles.
This people don't know nor understand how the first century disciples of Christ were making more disciples so in a bid to instill fear in the hearts of those who may question their unscriptural teachings they introduced the idea of Hellfire. So the people they can't fight will be intimidated by the fear of Hellfire but as for those who are less privileged they kill them if any should question their teachings.
In fact most of the bold women back then were accused of witchcraft while the men became victims of conspiracy.
All these secrets are recorded in encyclopedia!

I only have one question for the both of you and let this argument end here It is concerning the following scripture:

2Co 5:6 So we are always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord.
2Co 5:7 For we walk by faith, not by sight.
2Co 5:8 We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.
2Co 5:9 Therefore we make it our aim, whether present or absent, to be well pleasing to Him.

Php 1:21 For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
Php 1:22 But if I live on in the flesh, this will mean fruit from my labor; yet what I shall choose I cannot tell.
Php 1:23 For I am hard pressed between the two, having a desire to depart and be with Christ, which is far better.
Php 1:24 Nevertheless to remain in the flesh is more needful for you.

You JW believe that man is not a spirit but that man is merely a material being, and his entire life and existence starts and ends here on earth. But the above scriptures seem to indicate otherwise. Paul here is talking about being absent from the body (dying, that is, his spirit leaving his body) and present with the Lord (in heaven) and having a desire to be with Christ (in heaven) which obviously is a direct reference to heaven which is where Christ is presently.

So my question to you is this: What is the correct interpretation of the above scriptures? If Paul is teaching that when a believer dies his spirit leaves his body and goes to be with Jesus then what is the fate of the unbeliever? Where does their spirit go?

How else am I to interpret the above scripture? What is the correct interpretation of the above scriptures?

Dtruthspeaker take note of their response.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Don't worry about me i'll allow both of you so try to convince him regarding your HellFire! smiley

Convince? It is impossible to convince people who hold on to Wishes! I am just satisfied in proving that they hold on to Wishes! grin
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

...How else am I to interpret the above scripture? What is the correct interpretation of the above scriptures?

They have their own special interpretation for every scripture in the Bible. Their founders were thorough in making sure that every scripture has their own special interests, in line with their collective Wishes in Agreement!

You should not ask them that kind of question for it is an unending and unprofitable argument you would get.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! I dunno why you think scare tactics is the way you'll convince me. For the record I have been through that, getting scared of hell and all that jazz. It no longer has that effect on me. Get a better strategy bro. Bwahahahahaha!

Your funeral bro. Laugh now, cry later. But don't say you weren't warned.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

That is the JW group of companies for you. Your wish is their business! cheesy

No o the guy isn't a JW.. from our previous interactions I've gathered that the person doesn't even attend any church and also that the person doesn't believe any other scripture in the new testament apart from the Gospel accounts of Jesus and His Sayings... Very weird fellow indeed..
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So i never insulted, abuse or cursed you shey?

"By their fruit you will know them" Matthew 7:16 wink

See, your fruit, I did say "You don't speak well."the first time, but you have brought up your usual JW partial blindness!

Surely, this is fraud!

So, see, your fruits have shown who you are!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

I only have one question for the both of you and let this argument end here It is concerning the following scripture:
2Co 5:6 So we are always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord.
2Co 5:7 For we walk by faith, not by sight.
2Co 5:8 We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.
2Co 5:9 Therefore we make it our aim, whether present or absent, to be well pleasing to Him.

Php 1:21 For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
Php 1:22 But if I live on in the flesh, this will mean fruit from my labor; yet what I shall choose I cannot tell.
Php 1:23 For I am hard pressed between the two, having a desire to depart and be with Christ, which is far better.
Php 1:24 Nevertheless to remain in the flesh is more needful for you.

You JW believe that man is not a spirit but that man is merely a material being, and his entire life and existence starts and ends here on earth. But the above scriptures seem to indicate otherwise. Paul here is talking about being absent from the body (dying, that is, his spirit leaving his body) and present with the Lord (in heaven) and having a desire to be with Christ (in heaven) which obviously is a direct reference to heaven which is where Christ is presently.
So my question to you is this: What is the correct interpretation of the above scriptures? If Paul is teaching that when a believer dies his spirit leaves his body and goes to be with Jesus then what is the fate of the unbeliever? Where does their spirit go?
How else am I to interpret the above scripture? What is the correct interpretation of the above scriptures?

Continue threatening the atheists with your HellFire stuff my friend.
This is not the first time i've been through this with you.
We know the irresistible Good News we preach that no atheist can turn away from and the manner of our approach, but since your HellFire is your own news try harder perhaps some of them may feel threatened to join you in worshiping your God! wink
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Workch: 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Laugh while you can and enjoy every moment of it.

When you get to hell you will never laugh again. You will be overcome with remorse for all your evil ways and you will regret every moment of your sad life. You will hate yourself. You will scream in agony and cry and no one will comfort you.

So laugh while you can and enjoy every bit of it. Because a day is coming when you will never laugh again.
you guys are so funny, how do you even believe all these nonsense

3 Likes

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

No o the guy isn't a JW.. from our previous interactions I've gathered that the person doesn't even attend anky church and also that the person doesn't believe any other scripture in the new testament apart from the Gospel accounts of Jesus and His Sayings... Very weird fellow indeed..

You quoted MaxinDHouse O. That one is jw marketer nairaland department.

Cornelboy has a thread here which shows he is jw, but he is reasonable and confines himself to his place.

But Max, is exactly like those hustle boys in Alaba International Markate.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Funny you!
If JWs are wrong then nothing could be right because there's no other religious group that's practicing what Jesus said with indisputable proof of the results of faith.
So present any other group that's performing better than JWs or forget it! smiley

That's the thing... In the beginning there were no GROUPS only CHRISTIANS... now we have some calling themselves Catholics, some calling themselves Baptists, some calling themselves Anglican and so on and so forth..

That's why Jesus prayed:

Joh 17:20 "I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word;
Joh 17:21 "that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.
Joh 17:22 "And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:

Even Paul shared the same belief:

Php 2:1 Therefore if there is any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any affection and mercy,
Php 2:2 fulfill my joy by being like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.

The sheer fact that you single yourself out of all Christians and point an accusing finger at others who call themselves believers is a red flag for me... You lot are no different from those in the Corinthian church that Paul talked about:

1Co 1:12 Now I say this, that each of you says, "I am of Paul," or "I am of Apollos," or "I am of Cephas," or "I am of Christ."
1Co 1:13 Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?

You lot are no different from all other believers who group themselves into denominations and alienate themselves from other believers... You are a far cry away from the vision that Christ and Paul, by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, had for the church..

So stop deceiving yourself... You people are not special... You are just the black sheep of Christ's flock.. Weirdos!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

They have their own special interpretation for every scripture in the Bible. Their founders were thorough in making sure that every scripture has their own special interests, in line with their collective Wishes in Agreement!

You should not ask them that kind of question for it is an unending and unprofitable argument you would get.

I know bro... I just want to see what they will say..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

SEE 10 Main Reasons Why The Church Should Not Abandon Politics / The Old Catholic Apostolic Church Now In Ado Ekiti / 10 African Myths And Legends!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.