Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell (7201 Views)

Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts / Born again = your sinful flesh dies and new you springs up (photos) / Coffin ''Refuses'' To Enter Zambian Church Building For Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 7:22pm On May 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Funny Misinformed Churchgoer!
He wants to win over JWs who knew better than him and all his Daddy GOs.
Everything he depends on is the common false teachings and long time tradition not on God's word.
When those people were coming with the Bible and publications their Pastors told them lies and ask them to excuse themselves always but not on a public forum where JWs can flow using the scriptures to explain everything they can only watch helplessly and threatening everyone with their HellFire stuff! smiley

I just de look am.

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:37pm On May 02, 2022
cornelboy:

I just de look am.
His type has sealed their hearts against the truth all what they wants now is for the truth to bend towards what they wants! cheesy

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 7:14pm On May 03, 2022
cornelboy:

It's normal.
When you've been fed for years with lies (which you believe to be the truth) and someone just came and tell you something entirely different, which is actually the truth, you would definitely think the person bringing another doctrine is a liar.

Though I was born believing in hell, Trinity, immortal soul, and other unscriptural teachings, I could see the pure TRUTH from the Bible via the help of the JWs.
So it's about what the Bible really say, not what you've been fed with since childhood.

Jesus, the apostles and the early churches weren't hated cos they were bad but cos they had the TRUTH.

Pls stop spreading lies about the JWs.
We believe heaven is real.

But you don't believe ALL Christians go there when they die except the 144000 talked about in the book of revelation cheesy cheesy

Sha remember that those who want to be teachers will face a stricter judgement than the average believer.. I'm just saying..
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 7:45pm On May 03, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

But you don't believe ALL Christians go there when they die except the 144000 talked about in the book of revelation cheesy cheesy

Sha remember that those who want to be teachers will face a stricter judgement than the average believer.. I'm just saying..

Sha remember that it was the Bible that said that the 144000 will be with Christ in heaven and they will later reign on earth.

All the righteous will live on these present world forever in the future. God no go carry all us go heaven.
Humans were created to live on earth not heaven.

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:06pm On May 03, 2022
Just in case they want to know where you got all these!
cornelboy:

Sha remember that it was the Bible that said that the 144000 will be with Christ in heaven and they will later reign on earth.
Revelations 5:10
cornelboy:

All the righteous will live on these present world forever in the future. God no go carry all us go heaven.
Psalms 37:9-11,29; Isaiah 65:21-23
cornelboy:

Psalms 115:16 smiley

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:13pm On May 03, 2022
cornelboy:

Okay man, i'm tired of arguing..
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 12:50am On May 04, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Okay man, i'm tired of arguing..

New earth and new world, na human beings go dè there.

I can't be tired of making people see the TRUTH.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 1:04am On May 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Revelations 5:10

Psalms 37:9-11,29; Isaiah 65:21-23

Psalms 115:16 smiley

Just in case they want to know where you got all these!
Thanks for providing the scriptures.

If you wanna split and quote next time, it doesn't need to carry the name every time.

Just highlight whatever you want to quote after bringing it out of the main quote and press that quote button.

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:40am On May 04, 2022
cornelboy:

New earth and new world, na human beings go dè there. I can't be tired of making people see the TRUTH.
He's never tired of arguing, what he's tired of is the bitter truth that he can't refute with scriptures.

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 1:31pm On May 04, 2022
cornelboy:

New earth and new world, na human beings go dè there.

I can't be tired of making people see the TRUTH.

@ the bolded.. what if they no wan hear?
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:58pm On May 04, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

We are not after the majority, we are in search of the lost sheep of the house of faith {Matthew 10:6} so we don't expect more than one person out of a multitude because that's exactly what happened in Noah's days! Luke 17:26
If only Cornelboy comes out of a compound family of 40 Jehovah, Jesus and all the angels will set up a party in heaven over just that single soul! Luke 15:7
So those waiting to see multitude to decide before they do are never going to escape the end of badness! smiley
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:33pm On May 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

We are not after the majority, we are in search of the lost sheep of the house of faith {Matthew 10:6} so we don't expect more than one person out of a multitude because that's exactly what happened in Noah's days! Luke 17:26
If only Cornelboy comes out of a compound family of 40 Jehovah, Jesus and all the angels will set up a party in heaven over just that single soul! Luke 15:7
So those waiting to see multitude to decide before they do are never going to escape the end of badness! smiley

I would have rebutted you but at this point I don't have the strength to answer you JWs
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:54pm On May 04, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

I would have rebutted you but at this point I don't have the strength to answer you JWs

The problem i have with you is the way you run to mention me whenever you find your fellow Churchgoers or atheists say something that excites you.
I don't want to have any discussion with you ever again on this forum so can you please! please!! please!!! Stop mentioning me?
I promise never to quote/mention you again can you also do the same?
Thanks in advance! smiley

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 7:03am On May 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The problem i have with you is the way you run to mention me whenever you find your fellow Churchgoers or atheists say something that excites you.
I don't want to have any discussion with you ever again on this forum so can you please! please!! please!!! Stop mentioning me?
I promise never to quote/mention you again can you also do the same?
Thanks in advance! smiley

Max max... my guy neighbor... so if I mention you asking you to explain the Scriptures to me you won't explain?... I though JWs liked personal evangelism... max max... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 9:04am On May 05, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Matthew 10:14
[14]If any household or town refuses to welcome you or listen to your message, shake its dust from your feet as you leave.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 11:50am On May 05, 2022
cornelboy:

Matthew 10:14
[14]If any household or town refuses to welcome you or listen to your message, shake its dust from your feet as you leave.

But you just said you can't be tired of telling people the truth.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 12:22pm On May 05, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

But you just said you can't be tired of telling people the truth.

Did I say I'm tired or does it seem I'm tired?

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:34pm On May 05, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Max max... my guy neighbor... so if I mention you asking you to explain the Scriptures to me you won't explain?... I though JWs liked personal evangelism... max max... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sincere and honest hearted people do admit when they meet anyone who knows better than them and so politely they'll seek knowledge and wisdom. John 3:1-2
But in the case where you go about saying the person you're looking for to explain scriptures to you is DELUDED repeatedly, definitely something is wrong somewhere! smiley

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 4:08pm On May 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Sincere and honest hearted people do admit when they meet anyone who knows better than them and so politely they'll seek knowledge and wisdom. John 3:1-2
But in the case where you go about saying the person you're looking for to explain scriptures to you is DELUDED repeatedly, definitely something is wrong somewhere! smiley

Ah ah now.. when have I ever used the word 'deluded' to describe you or any other JW?
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:21pm On May 05, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Ah ah now.. when have I ever used the word 'deluded' to describe you or any other JW?
So you do deny what you often do shey?

OK anytime you want to LEARN call on me (not for worthless arguments) smiley
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 7:48am On May 06, 2022
cornelboy:

Did I say I'm tired or does it seem I'm tired?

Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

When Is Rapture . Pre Tribulation, Mid Tribulation Or Post Tribulation / SEE 10 Main Reasons Why The Church Should Not Abandon Politics / My Journey To Freethinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.