Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell (7204 Views)

Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts / Born again = your sinful flesh dies and new you springs up (photos) / Coffin ''Refuses'' To Enter Zambian Church Building For Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

All you've said does not explain the parable rich man and lazarus. And the Scriptures about the lake of fire in the book of revelations being a place where people are tormented day and night. The Bible clearly says that they are tormented day and night and the smoke of their torment ascends forever. It also says that the rich man was being tormented too.
What do you have to say to that? The Bible is very careful in its description of the lake of fire and even goes as far as to say that death and hades were thrown into it.

All these questions Jehovah's Witnesses will help you find answers in your copy of the Bible if you listen to them when they approach you.

What we are doing here is just to present the truth for sincere and honest hearted individuals so that when they pick interest our brothers/sisters out there will continue to TEACH them. smiley
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

All these questions Jehovah's Witnesses will help you find answers in your copy of the Bible if you listen to them when they approach you.

What we are doing here is just to present the truth for sincere and honest hearted individuals so that when they pick interest our brothers/sisters out there will continue to TEACH them. smiley

Okay, Mr JW, give me the answer regarding the interpretation of the parable of the rich man and lazarus. And the lake of fire.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
cornelboy:

Okay lemme ask you some few questions.

What is Hadēs/hell/grave can it burn in a literal fire or be tormented?
Is death something literal or abstract? Can it burn in fire?

When will the wicked started burning in fire? Immediately after death?

Abeg e don do... I'm done arguing. Peace!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
cornelboy:

Sure bro. But God will raise people to life in the future when Jesus comes back.
Some are actually in heaven now ruling together with Jesus as kings. They already resurrected and part of God's Kingdom. Jesus is their KING.
These people have the zeal of the holy spirit and GOD is choosing them from every corner the earth. There are just 144000 in numbers according to the book of Revelations.

Lol @ the bolded. So you believe some 'super saints' are in Heaven right now? Ok. What if I were to show you a scripture that indeed proves that men are spirits? Can I?
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
LordReed:

Where?

Luk 20:46 "Beware of these teachers of religious law! For they love to parade in flowing robes and to have everyone bow to them as they walk in the marketplaces. And how they love the seats of honor in the synagogues and at banquets.
Luk 20:47 But they shamelessly cheat widows out of their property, and then, to cover up the kind of people they really are, they make long prayers in public. Because of this, their punishment will be the greater."

Joh_19:11 Jesus answered, "You could have no power at all against Me unless it had been given you from above. Therefore the one who delivered Me to you has the greater sin."

Greater sin equals greater punishment.

Mar 6:11 "And whoever will not receive you nor hear you, when you depart from there, shake off the dust under your feet as a testimony against them. Assuredly, I say to you, it will be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city!"

More tolerable meaning lesser punishment. And this is because they knew the truth and rejected it.

Mat 11:21 "Woe to you, Chorazin! Woe to you, Bethsaida! For if the mighty works which were done in you had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes.
Mat 11:22 "But I say to you, it will be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon in the day of judgment than for you.

Luk 12:47 "And that servant who knew his master's will, and did not prepare himself or do according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.
Luk 12:48 "But he who did not know, yet committed things deserving of stripes, shall be beaten with few. For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required; and to whom much has been committed, of him they will ask the more.

So the summary is, those who don't know the truth but did things worthy of condemnation will receive a lesser condemnation while those who knew the truth but chose to ignore it will receive a greater condemnation. Capisce?
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
Maynman:

You got it wrong.

Sorry o. Peace!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Lol @ the bolded. So you believe some 'super saints' are in Heaven right now? Ok. What if I were to show you a scripture that indeed proves that men are spirits? Can I?

Have you read genesis 2:7?
Adam was just a dead lifeless body made with clay before he received life through God's breath/spirit.

He sinned and the punishment was death. He completely ceased to exist in any form. He returned to dust.
Jah bless!

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Abeg e don do... I'm done arguing. Peace!
Don't be vexed.
Jah bless!

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:47am On Apr 28, 2022
cornelboy:

Don't be vexed.
Jah bless!

I no dey vex o.. I'm just tired of arguing. Nairaland is not a place to make new converts. That I have learned from our little interactions.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:55am On Apr 28, 2022
cornelboy:

Have you read genesis 2:7?
Adam was just a dead lifeless body made with clay before he received life through God's breath/spirit.

He sinned and the punishment was death. He completely ceased to exist in any form. He returned to dust.
Jah bless!

Lol.. Is that what the Bible said?

Gen 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, "Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat;
Gen 2:17 "but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die."

God made it crystal clear that he would die IMMEDIATELY after he ate the fruit, that is, at the very instant he ate the fruit he would die.

But die he die immediately? Of course not. So what explanation is there to make? Did God lie? No. So what part of Adam died? His spirit, obviously.

That's why Paul said in Ephesians that God has made us alive although we were dead in trespasses. What part of us was dead? What part did God make alive? Our spirit, obviously.

Capisce? What other explanation is there?
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

I no dey vex o.. I'm just tired of arguing. Nairaland is not a place to make new converts. That I have learned from our little interactions.

Well many have sent me messages personally asking for my number so they can continue learning from me but i always direct them to JWs in their neighbourhood.
I often tell them that they shouldn't look at the attitude of a JW because that might confuse them rather they should focus on how God's Holy Spirit is using this group of imperfect humans to achieve God's will in our time!

So i've made lots of new converts here! smiley

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well many have sent me messages personally asking for my number so they can continue learning from me but i always direct them to JWs in their neighbourhood.
I often tell them that they shouldn't look at the attitude of a JW because that might confuse them rather they should focus on how God's Holy Spirit is using this group of imperfect humans to achieve God's will in our time!

So i've made lots of new converts here! smiley

Lol... Praise God... At least you're making more of a difference than me.. Me I only argue doctrine up and down and never really win any souls.. But if you do praise God for you..
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Lol... Praise God... At least you're making more of a difference than me.. Me I only argue doctrine up and down and never really win any souls.. But if you do praise God for you..

I only direct them to go and meet Jehovah's Witnesses in their neighbourhood.
So all glory, laud and honour to JEHOVAH the God of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Lol.. Is that what the Bible said?
Gen 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, "Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat;

God made it crystal clear that he would die IMMEDIATELY after he ate the fruit, that is, at the very instant he ate the fruit he would die.

. What part of us was dead? What part did God make alive? Our spirit, obviously.
Capisce? What other explanation is there?

But die he die immediately? Of course not. So what explanation is there to make? Did God lie? No. So what part of Adam died? His spirit, obviously.
Genesis 3:19
[19]By the sweat of your brow
    will you have food to eat
until you return to the ground
    from which you were made.
For you were made from dust,
    and to dust you will return.”

God never said his spirit would die.
It's the spirit that gives life. Study your Bible well. If his spirit died, he would be automatically dead.
Man was created to live forever but after he sinned the punishment he got was death, he ceased to exist and turned to dust.

Gen 2:17 "but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die."
He actually didn't die that very same day but of course death got hold of him that day. He began to grow old, suffer and eventually died.
Some that was created to live eternally. Je could have remained young till date.

That's why Paul said in Ephesians that God has made us alive although we were dead in trespasses
Paul said we were dead in trespasses not in the spirit.

"For the reward of sin is death", physical death. Like decaying and turning to dust.

Paul explained that, we inherited sin and death through Adam our common first Father. Technically, everyone born of a woman would definitely die like Adam but those that are righteous and recieved grace will definitely be given their life back in the future.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
cornelboy:

Genesis 3:19
[19]By the sweat of your brow
    will you have food to eat
until you return to the ground
    from which you were made.
For you were made from dust,
    and to dust you will return.”

God never said his spirit would die.
It's the spirit that gives life. Study your Bible well. If his spirit died, he would be automatically dead.
Man was created to live forever but after he sinned the punishment he got was death, he ceased to exist and turned to dust.

He actually didn't die that very same day but of course death got hold of him that day. He began to grow old, suffer and eventually died.
Some that was created to live eternally. Je could have remained young till date.

Paul said we were dead in trespasses not in the spirit.

"For the reward of sin is death", physical death. Like decaying and turning to dust.

Paul explained that, we inherited sin and death through Adam our common first Father. Technically, everyone born of a woman would definitely die like Adam but those that are righteous and recieved grace will definitely be given their life back in the future.

Lol... I give up! Peace!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I only direct them to go and meet Jehovah's Witnesses in their neighbourhood.
So all glory, laud and honour to JEHOVAH the God of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

Well, if I had to pick between being a Muslim and being a JW I'll pick JW any day any time... You guys may be half correct, but its better to be half correct than completely wrong... So more grease to your elbow..

P.S What if they don't have any JW in their area where do you then direct them?
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Lol... I give up! Peace!

I know you would.

You people think human beings are more than what we are. No!

We are just what we are. Our reasoning, mind, consciousness, life, body etc dies with us the moment we stop breathing, we continue to decay untill nothing is left.
God created us to be physical beings.

May you have peace!

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:54am On Apr 29, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Well, if I had to pick between being a Muslim and being a JW I'll pick JW any day any time... You guys may be half correct, but its better to be half correct than completely wrong... So more grease to your elbow..
P.S What if they don't have any JW in their area where do you then direct them?

We will find them and travel there to do the work assigned to us! Matthew 28:19-20 smiley
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

We will find them and travel there to do the work assigned to us! Matthew 28:19-20 smiley

Amen, bro. Well done! Keep it up! You'll be rewarded by God Himself.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
cornelboy:

I know you would.

You people think human beings are more than what we are. No!

We are just what we are. Our reasoning, mind, consciousness, life, body etc dies with us the moment we stop breathing, we continue to decay untill nothing is left.
God created us to be physical beings.

May you have peace!

Lol... What if I were to show you a Scripture that makes it plain that we are spirits? Do I have your permission?
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Amen, bro. Well done! Keep it up! You'll be rewarded by God Himself.

I always correct most people who likes referring to me as bother (bro) note that you're not my brother but neighbour!

You can relate with someone as brother through birth (blood relation) through work (business) through faith (believers)

So if you're not related to me in any of these three then you're not my brother in any way rather you're one out of billions of neighbours i have on planet earth.

You can only be my brother if we have the same line of thought {John 17:22} that's why JWs refer to ourselves as "BROTHERS" {Matthew 12:46-50 compare to Matthew 23:8} not because we're chatting on faceless forum! smiley
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I always correct most people who likes referring to me as bother (bro) note that you're not my brother but neighbour!

You can relate with someone as brother through birth (blood relation) through work (business) through faith (believers)

So if you're not related to me in any of these three then you're not my brother in any way rather you're one out of billions of neighbours i have on planet earth.

You can only be my brother if we have the same line of thought {John 17:22} that's why JWs refer to ourselves as "BROTHERS" {Matthew 12:46-50 compare to Matthew 23:8} not because we're chatting on faceless forum! smiley

LOL... HAHAHAHAHA.... This guy will not kill me with laughter... Oya sorry... Amen, brother NEIGHBOR, keep it up! cheesy cheesy
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So you don't acknowledge me as a believer?

So if I pray to Jesus and say, 'Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God and that you died on the cross for my sins. I believe you were buried, raised on the third day and are seated at the Right Hand of God and will come again to Judge the living and the dead' that doesn't make me a Christian?

Explain to me please.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

So you don't acknowledge me as a believer?
So if I pray to Jesus and say, 'Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God and that you died on the cross for my sins. I believe you were buried, raised on the third day and are seated at the Right Hand of God and will come again to Judge the living and the dead' that doesn't make me a Christian?
Explain to me please.

Of course you're a believer after all Muslims, Hindus, Jews, Traditionalists, Buddhists and many more also BELIEVES in their various Gods, but as regards my own God only JWs believe in Him so they are my own fellow believers in the same God. smiley
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Lol... What if I were to show you a Scripture that makes it plain that we are spirits? Do I have your permission?

You don't need my permission actually. Just go for it.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2022
cornelboy:

You don't need my permission actually. Just go for it.

1Sa 28:3 Now Samuel had died, and all Israel had lamented for him and buried him in Ramah, in his own city. And Saul had put the mediums and the spiritists out of the land.

1Sa 28:4 Then the Philistines gathered together, and came and encamped at Shunem. So Saul gathered all Israel together, and they encamped at Gilboa.

1Sa 28:5 When Saul saw the army of the Philistines, he was afraid, and his heart trembled greatly.

1Sa 28:6 And when Saul inquired of the LORD, the LORD did not answer him, either by dreams or by Urim or by the prophets.

1Sa 28:7 Then Saul said to his servants, "Find me a woman who is a medium, that I may go to her and inquire of her." And his servants said to him, "In fact, there is a woman who is a medium at En Dor."

1Sa 28:8 So Saul disguised himself and put on other clothes, and he went, and two men with him; and they came to the woman by night. And he said, "Please conduct a seance for me, and bring up for me the one I shall name to you."

1Sa 28:9 Then the woman said to him, "Look, you know what Saul has done, how he has cut off the mediums and the spiritists from the land. Why then do you lay a snare for my life, to cause me to die?"

1Sa 28:10 And Saul swore to her by the LORD, saying, "As the LORD lives, no punishment shall come upon you for this thing."
1Sa 28:11 Then the woman said, "Whom shall I bring up for you?" And he said, "Bring up Samuel for me."

1Sa 28:12 When the woman saw Samuel, she cried out with a loud voice. And the woman spoke to Saul, saying, "Why have you deceived me? For you are Saul!"

1Sa 28:13 And the king said to her, "Do not be afraid. What did you see?" And the woman said to Saul, "I saw a spirit ascending out of the earth."

1Sa 28:14 So he said to her, "What is his form?" And she said, "An old man is coming up, and he is covered with a mantle." And Saul perceived that it was Samuel, and he stooped with his face to the ground and bowed down.

1Sa 28:15 Now Samuel said to Saul, "Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?" And Saul answered, "I am deeply distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God has departed from me and does not answer me anymore, neither by prophets nor by dreams. Therefore I have called you, that you may reveal to me what I should do."

1Sa 28:16 Then Samuel said: "Why then do you ask me, seeing the LORD has departed from you and has become your enemy?

1Sa 28:17 "And the LORD has done for Himself as He spoke by me. For the LORD has torn the kingdom out of your hand and given it to your neighbor, David.

1Sa 28:18 "Because you did not obey the voice of the LORD nor execute His fierce wrath upon Amalek, therefore the LORD has done this thing to you this day.

1Sa 28:19 "Moreover the LORD will also deliver Israel with you into the hand of the Philistines. And tomorrow you and your sons will be with me. The LORD will also deliver the army of Israel into the hand of the Philistines."

1Sa 28:20 Then immediately Saul fell full length on the ground, and was dreadfully afraid because of the words of Samuel. And there was no strength in him, for he had eaten no food all day or all night.

This Scripture first makes it clear that Samuel died and his body was buried. And then Saul asked the medium (a medium is a person that can contact spirits) to bring up (or summon) Samuel spiritually.

And when he asked her what she saw she said she saw a spirit - referring to Samuel as a spirit, and then she went further to describe his form and this correlated with his physical form when he walked the Earth.

And then Samuel has an interaction with Saul and apparently he had knowledge of what was going on in the land of the living and even told Saul his future. How did he get this knowledge?

Also, he told Saul that he will be with him at the end of the next day. What did he mean by that?

So, bros it is clear that men are indeed spirits, and death is not the end.

I'm eager to see how you'll respond to this point because I still have more Scriptures to show to you.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Of course you're a believer after all Muslims, Hindus, Jews, Traditionalists, Buddhists and many more also BELIEVES in their various Gods, but as regards my own God only JWs believe in Him so they are my own fellow believers in the same God. smiley

Okay, NEIGHBOR, I rest my case! I look forward to meeting you in Heaven some day. cool cool
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Okay, NEIGHBOR, I rest my case! I look forward to meeting you in Heaven some day. cool cool

Wahala dey o! cheesy
Well i have nothing to do in heaven Sir! smiley
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Wahala dey o! cheesy
Well i have nothing to do in heaven Sir! smiley

Lol.. we go still jam for there las las wink
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

1Sa 28:6 And when Saul inquired of the LORD, the LORD did not answer him, either by dreams or by Urim or by the prophets.

1Sa 28:16 Then Samuel said: "Why then do you ask me, seeing the LORD has departed from you and has become your enemy?
Why didn't the lord answer Saul by dreams, or urim or the prophet?
There's no way God would allow Samuel spirit to be brought up.
Let's assume I also believe that humans have spirits, do you think God would allow the spirit of his righteous prophet to be summoned by a spiritist?

See it's clear that a demon impersonated Samuel and predicted the future to Saul or do you think it's they lord's doing?

You know, only God can give accurate prediction of what would happen in the future.

Can someone who's dead and his spirit probably resting somewhere in the earth know what would happen in the future? No!

1Sa 28:17 "And the LORD has done for Himself as He spoke by me. For the LORD has torn the kingdom out of your hand and given it to your neighbor, David.
1Sa 28:18 "Because you did not obey the voice of the LORD nor execute His fierce wrath upon Amalek, therefore the LORD has done this thing to you this day.
This were facts that the demon was already aware of.

1Sa 28:19 "Moreover the LORD will also deliver Israel with you into the hand of the Philistines. And tomorrow you and your sons will be with me. The LORD will also deliver the army of Israel into the hand of the Philistines."

Did all his sons die with him? False prophecy!
There's no way Samuel could know about Saul's and Israel future.

1Sa 28:13 And the king said to her, "Do not be afraid. What did you see?" And the woman said to Saul, "I saw a spirit ascending out of the earth."
1Sa 28:14 So he said to her, "What is his form?" And she said, "An old man is coming up, and he is covered with a mantle." And Saul perceived that it was Samuel, and he stooped with his face to the ground and bowed down.

Saul obviously didn't see the face of the spirit or confirm if it was Saul. Seems it was the spiritist seeing everything. He clearly was hearing the spirit impersonating Samuel.

Also, he told Saul that he will be with him at the end of the next day. What did he mean by that?

I wouldn't believe the words of a spirit summoned by a spiritist if I were you.

You know God really hate, magic, witchcraft, spiritist, mediums, diviners etc? This people work with demons. Nothing else!

So, bros it is clear that men are indeed spirits, and death is not the end.
Well the truth is glaring. I didn't come here to mislead people. It makes me sad when I see people do and believe what's contrary to the Bible.
I'm here to help people see the TRUTH. But when they hear your a Jehovah witness, they take everything you say as lie cos of the mean rumours already spread about them.

I'm eager to see how you'll respond to this point because I still have more Scriptures to show to you
Your welcome anytime smiley
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Lol.. we go still jam for there las las wink

Guy, stop deceiving yourself!
You're always against Jehovah's Witnesses organization (Watchtower) yet you're anticipating a member of such organization in heaven (your most cherished destination)
Do you also anticipate members of other sects in your so called heaven? NO!
But as for JWs whom you always claim aren't in a good organization (Watchtower) you're quick to attach yourself to me, calling me brother, saying you and i worship the same God and believers. smiley

Well let me make one thing clear to you today, it may hurt you but it's the TRUTH:

If you're not a member of Watchtower you will PERISH!

Just in case you don't know, that's the confirmed truth, you may decide to say the same thing back at me no problem, just know that anyone outside JW organization will perish and we are not worshiping the same God with you people! smiley
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Maynman: 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

SEE 10 Main Reasons Why The Church Should Not Abandon Politics / The Old Catholic Apostolic Church Now In Ado Ekiti / My Journey To Freethinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.