Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell (7207 Views)

Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts / Born again = your sinful flesh dies and new you springs up (photos) / Coffin ''Refuses'' To Enter Zambian Church Building For Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Continue threatening the atheists with your HellFire stuff my friend.
This is not the first time i've been through this with you.
We know the irresistible Good News we preach that no atheist can turn away from and the manner of our approach, but since your HellFire is your own news try harder perhaps some of them may feel threatened to join you in worshiping your God! wink

See, he has finally confessed the jw policy which is "Tell people what they want to hear (wishes)" (INSTEAD OF THE HARD PAIN FULL TRUTH!)

ISN'T THIS THE SAME THING SATAN TOLD EVE? "ye shall not die, ye shall become as gods"

And no be die dem Kon die?
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
See, your fruit, I did say "You don't speak well."the first time, but you have brought up your usual JW partial blindness!
Surely, this is fraud!
So, see, your fruits have shown who you are!

To a Deeperlifer any pastor in Cele, C&S, Christ Embassy or Synagogue is fraud just as most of you do view one another as fraud and to me you and all your pastors are fraud as well.
But when it comes to the FRUIT a true Christian will always talk RESPECTFULLY without INSULTS, ABUSES or CURSES {1Peter 3:15} because we know that unbelievers like you don't know what they're doing! Luke 23:34 smiley

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Continue threatening the atheists with your HellFire stuff my friend.
This is not the first time i've been through this with you.
We know the irresistible Good News we preach that no atheist can turn away from and the manner of our approach, but since your HellFire is your own news try harder perhaps some of them may feel threatened to join you in worshiping your God! wink

Dtruthspeaker see his response... He is evading the question because he knows he has nothing sensible to say...
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
Workch:
you guys are so funny, how do you even believe all these nonsense

Says the guy that believes his ancestors were monkeys... but will get offended if a white man calls him a monkey... who is the funny one here? Lol..

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

That's the thing... In the beginning there were no GROUPS only CHRISTIANS... now we have some calling themselves Catholics, some calling themselves Baptists, some calling themselves Anglican and so on and so forth..

That's why Jesus prayed:

Joh 17:20 "I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word;
Joh 17:21 "that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.
Joh 17:22 "And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:

Even Paul shared the same belief:

Php 2:1 Therefore if there is any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any affection and mercy,
Php 2:2 fulfill my joy by being like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.

The sheer fact that you single yourself out of all Christians and point an accusing finger at others who call themselves believers is a red flag for me... You lot are no different from those in the Corinthian church that Paul talked about:

1Co 1:12 Now I say this, that each of you says, "I am of Paul," or "I am of Apollos," or "I am of Cephas," or "I am of Christ."
1Co 1:13 Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?

You lot are no different from all other believers who group themselves into denominations and alienate themselves from other believers... You are a far cry away from the vision that Christ and Paul, by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, had for the church..

So stop deceiving yourself... You people are not special... You are just the black sheep of Christ's flock.. Weirdos!

I have heard you but we know our God differs from yours Sir! smiley
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

To a Deeperlifer any pastor in Cele, C&S, Christ Embassy or Synagogue is fraud...

Change of post! Only your fraud of ignoring "You don't speak well." Is in issue.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Dtruthspeaker see his response... He is evading the question because he knows he has nothing sensible to say...

YES!
I have nothing sensible to say so continue with your threat against the atheists, remember i only follow the thread not here for questioning:

MaxInDHouse:
Following! smiley

So continue preaching your HellFire to atheists Sir! wink
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You quoted MaxinDHouse O. That one is jw marketer nairaland department.

Cornelboy has a thread here which shows he is jw, but he is reasonable and confines himself to his place.

But Max, is exactly like those hustle boys in Alaba International Markate.

Oh sorry... I was referring to kobojunkie in my response....
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

That is what he does when he has no ground to stand and his Wishes, dissipated into the air from whence it came! grin
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

That is not True! I have beaten you, spoken The Truth and you could not rebut it. EXACTLY HOW TRUTH IS.

THERE IS NO VALID ARGUMENT AGAINST THE TRUTH! THAT'S THE LAW!

Change of Post! The topic is souls going to hell fire and not "Why Hadēs and Geenna is hell"!

No valid way to go!

Lol.
No be something we go use explain something.

Okay well Jesus's soul went to hell. Everyone's soul going to hell too. Acts 2:31.

2 Likes

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I have heard you but we know our God differs from yours Sir! smiley

If your God is the God and Father of Jesus Christ, then no sir, your God doesn't differ from mine.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Change of post! Only your fraud of ignoring "You don't speak well." Is in issue.

No wahala, help your friend to convince atheists about the GOOD NEWS of your HellFire stuff! smiley
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Oh sorry... I was referring to kobojunkie in my response....

Ah, that one! That one is the super monster version of jw. Even the jws don't claim ownership of him! grin
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

YES!
I have nothing sensible to say so continue with your threat against the atheists, remember i only follow the thread not here for questioning:

So continue preaching your HellFire to atheists Sir! wink

Guy. We don't preach hellfire. We preach Jesus Christ and Him crucified, which is what saves us from the wrath of God, i.e hellfire.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

If your God is the God and Father of Jesus Christ, then no sir, your God doesn't differ from mine.

Oga i just dey follow this thread, i no come for question and answer section so continue your story with the atheists.
Remember atheists are waiting at the Gates of heaven and hell so tell them with the conversation between the atheists and your God! smiley
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

That is what he does when he has no ground to stand and his Wishes, dissipated into the air from whence it came! grin

When they see Scripture that invalidates the doctrine taught to them by the Watchtower they simply evade... Deceived set of people..
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Guy. We don't preach hellfire. We preach Jesus Christ and Him crucified, which is what saves us from the wrath of God, i.e hellfire.

OK continue preaching your Crucifixion to your atheist friends, no wahala! smiley
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

No wahala, help your friend to convince atheists about the GOOD NEWS of your HellFire stuff! smiley

You already know my stand Wishmaster. So you can run along now, you have nothing valid to say grin
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The Good News is not of hellfire, the Good News is of Jesus Christ whose death and resurrection saves us from hellfire.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

When they see Scripture that invalidates the doctrine taught to them by the Watchtower they simply evade... Deceived set of people..

Most people love Lies and will readily accept it hence, their own self deception.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Ah, that one! That one is the super monster version of jw. Even the jws don't claim ownership of him! grin

Lmao.... that guy ehn... I don't just know whats wrong with him/her.. Lol..
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Lmao.... that guy ehn... I don't just know whats wrong with him/her.. Lol..

Everything is wrong with him. I call him Satan holding and wielding the Bible.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You already know my stand Wishmaster. So you can run along now, you have nothing valid to say grin

I'm just following in the first place Sir! cheesy
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Oga i just dey follow this thread, i no come for question and answer section so continue your story with the atheists.
Remember atheists are waiting at the Gates of heaven and hell so tell them with the conversation between the atheists and your God! smiley

Session not section.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

The Good News is not of hellfire, the Good News is of Jesus Christ whose death and resurrection saves us from hellfire.

Hen continue the thread with atheists in mind nah, you're derailing this thread by leaving your target o! cheesy
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OK continue preaching your Crucifixion to your atheist friends, no wahala! smiley

The truth is the truth bro... When you die and go to heaven your eyes will open and then you'll know for sure that heaven and hell are real.
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Session not section.

OK is that another part of the Crucifixion? cheesy
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by cornelboy(f): 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Remember I told you
"Even here on earth, God showed us the type of Fire He has?

The Fire shall be ever burning..., It shall never go out!" Repeated even Twice!"

EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID IN WHAT PEOPLE WRONGLY CALL NEW TESTAMENT!

THAT REASONABLY TELLS EVERYONE HE TOO HAS HIS OWN TYPE OF FIRE THAT NEVER EVER GOES OUT!

WRONG! AS YOU CAN SEE, THE WARNING IN LEVITICUS 6 IS A CLEAR INDICATION WITH THE WARNING IN MARK AND YOU COULD NOT REBUT IT. grin

SEE, NOW YOU SHOW YOU RUN ON WISHES, AS I TOLD YOU, EXACTLY LIKE ATHEISTS.

Every Lover of God knows that God is always about Law and consequence of breaking The Law. A Fact which is known since Adam broke The Law.

A fact which everyone knows whether a prophet said so or not.

But Daniel did say what Christ Said in Mathew.25:46

Daniel 12:2
"Many of those who sleep in the ground will awake, these to everlasting life, but the others to disgrace and everlasting contempt."

MaxinDhouse there goes your grave= hell Wish!

See how you actually finished yourself.

Why are those people that died not going to heaven and hell immediately?
Why do they need to be raised back to life as human with flesh?

Adam penalty for his sin is death.

Pharaoh and his army drown and die.

Korah and the others that rebelled against Moses died.

Clearly the punishment for sin is death like Paul said. Not any possiblity suffering or burning in fire after death.

1 Like

Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Everything is wrong with him. I call him Satan holding and wielding the Bible.

Ah.. Abeg the guy own pass me jor..
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

The truth is the truth bro... When you die and go to heaven your eyes will open and then you'll know for sure that heaven and hell are real.
Chai!
It's like i should remind you the topic of this thread:
When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell
Now continue your thread Sir! cheesy
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OK is that another part of the Crucifixion? cheesy

I'm just correcting you in love bro... Like a Christian brother should do to another.. Peace to you!
Re: When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Chai!
It's like i should remind you the topic of this thread:
When An Atheist Dies And Is About To Enter Hell
Now continue your thread Sir! cheesy

Sorry o... No vex..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

The Old Catholic Apostolic Church Now In Ado Ekiti / 10 African Myths And Legends! / My Journey To Freethinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.