Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ (32367 Views)

I Quit Being A Nice Guy / Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
Whazar:
Bad boy for life

When I born I become bad dad

When I grow I become bad OG

You wey girl rape you,you think say bad boy na only for mouth abi. grin

2 Likes

Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
godofuck231:
your pant don see battle sha
Oga simp sharrap o.
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kingsuave:

You wey girl rape you,you think say bad boy na only for mouth abi. grin
Eweeeee.. grin
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by ukaface(f): 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
Team nice guys

1 Like

Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by godofuck231: 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kr1ss216:

Oga simp sharrap o.
ok ma ,but the pant.............. .
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by godofuck231: 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Juliet751:
YES!
I talk am ? Na them , KAZIAHS , always consulting, shiloh oil and sand don finish
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by hope4nigeria(m): 3:44am On Apr 13, 2022
Juliet751:
Nice guys!
Bad girl wants nice guy who she will be cheating on, the Simp won't complain. See your type of guy here bellow

2 Likes

Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Izprince(m): 6:05am On Apr 13, 2022
Based on OP's definition, you just have to know when to be a bad boy and when to be a good boy... You can be both trust me...
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Prevent: 7:53am On Apr 13, 2022
Rubbish analysis.

2 Likes

Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by MeghaneMorgane(f): 8:40am On Apr 13, 2022
Big lies
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by EmzyT: 8:40am On Apr 13, 2022
godofuck231:
lie , na bad boys girls de fall for , when they arrive 40 they wish for nice guys , are you 40?

cheesy
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by twilliamx(m): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2022
Correcto......
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 13, 2022
The Badboy Is basically a Real Nigga He knows what he wants. He tells himself the truth The Good guy is Basically a pussy who doesn’t know what he wants and he lies to himself.

1 Like

Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Sultty(m): 8:43am On Apr 13, 2022
I can see nairaland feminists handwriting all over these comparisons. But God dey cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Levinas: 8:43am On Apr 13, 2022
bashuayi:

That's why after marriage you still cheat on the nice guy with the bad boy wink

And when the bad guy beats you up you run to the arms of the good guy! Choose wisely!

3 Likes

Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by NeverLost: 8:44am On Apr 13, 2022
czarr:
Gbam!
This is more like Alpha male traits vs Simp male traits. Remove the caption BAD GUY and replace with Alpha/Sigma guys

2 Likes

Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Sunnyski: 8:44am On Apr 13, 2022
Juliet751:
YES!

No wonder
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by HandsomeGuyman(m): 8:45am On Apr 13, 2022
Me i don't want to be a good boy anymore.
When my friends who were bad boys dey straf countless babes, i was still trying to get one to accept me. I done tire for good boy.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Signum(f): 8:45am On Apr 13, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Been long I seen stuff like this. But now that I’m old enough I know it’s bull shiit. Because I’m both of those guys. Sometimes I’m red, sometimes I’m blue, it just depends on the flow of life.

Dazol.
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by obedience4(m): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I COMPRISUN dis topic 100%

make I SHINE small disco LITE 4 dis MATTERZ!

Majority of BANIS (girls) de like guys wey de SMOKE something and drink something, AKA bad Bois...

If u want make girls de Rush u, as a guy..

START de SMOKE WEED or CIGARETTE or better still START de drink HOT GIN!

b4 u know it, u go begin get better ORIENTATION and SWAG!

U go de dress WELL!

u go de REASON mature!

Even if u enter exam Hall to write exam and u no read anything, So far as say u SMOKE WEED, u go just de write full book because WEED don give u dat knowledge to understand ...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Well I find your thesis surprisingly RIGHT

1 Like

Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by timefarm(m): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2022
MrSamsung:
Till date the general populace of black men still and will never understand the true concept of being an alpha male or a MAN in its truest form. The think is by being or behaving like a street niggarrrr(1), ragtag persona, arrogance, overbloated ego, and mannerisms like that of turbulent waters unlike calm, meek and bold looking waters. That's why globally, there are places you don't enter as a person with black or bad boy character. By op's and many submissions here the bad boy is the real man here smh

Well their fellow black women love them like that because they are no different. It's a cultural and default makeup thing.

Hi
Where are you from?

1 Like

Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Asianjollof007: 8:47am On Apr 13, 2022
I'm neither good nor bad, i'm just morally neutral.

2 Likes

Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by blingxx(m): 8:48am On Apr 13, 2022
ukaface:
Team nice guys

Will Smith was a nice guy , where did that get him ? angry grin

As for me pple call me a "a bad boy with good intention" that sh*t just dey balance
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 13, 2022
Sunnyski:

No wonder
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:49am On Apr 13, 2022
I used to believe this bullsh1t until I saw the number of women that wanted Ozo BBNaija despite being the Simp extraordinary.

Most women will go for the so called Bad Guy until they see how empty these men are and wish for someone that will care for them.

Unfortunately, it turns out too late for them to get it right.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Kingpele(m): 8:50am On Apr 13, 2022
This is childish sha but nothing good comes from been a bad boy or bad person ,the word bad connotes evil ,wickedness, heartlessness ,stubbornness and a terror to people around him.while nicely means the opposite of bad ,now a nice boy won't have to make another person feel inferior, unloved and cheap ,he won't hurt another person no matter what, he is considerable, modest and humble and honour God with his life ,the world is in great need of nice people

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by GloriousGbola: 8:50am On Apr 13, 2022
There is a time and place for everything.

Date the bad boy/girl in your youth.do this and you will also know what's up. Great for fun, lousy for long time commitment and responsibility.

Do this and you won't wind up like will smith or Whitney Houston or kanye, Marrying people that Las Las are date material only.

Of course some people can evolve and grow

3 Likes

Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Kingpele(m): 8:50am On Apr 13, 2022
This is childish sha but nothing good comes from been a bad boy or bad person ,the word bad connotes evil ,wickedness, heartlessness ,stubbornness and a terror to people around him.while nicely means the opposite of bad ,now a nice boy won't have to make another person feel inferior, unloved and cheap ,he won't hurt another person no matter what, he is considerable, modest and humble and honour God with his life ,the world is in great need of nice people..choose wisely

1 Like

Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by PoliteActivist: 8:51am On Apr 13, 2022
HandsomeGuyman:
When my friends who were bad boys dey straf countless babes, i was still trying to get one to accept me. I done tire for good boy.

You can't help yourself. You can't fake it. Genuine authentic "bad" guys like me are few and far between and we know it
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by offset67(m): 8:51am On Apr 13, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I COMPRISUN dis topic 100%

make I SHINE small disco LITE 4 dis MATTERZ!

Majority of BANIS (girls) de like guys wey de SMOKE something and drink something, AKA bad Bois...

If u want make girls de Rush u, as a guy..

START de SMOKE WEED or CIGARETTE or better still START de drink HOT GIN!

b4 u know it, u go begin get better ORIENTATION and SWAG!

U go de dress WELL!

u go de REASON mature!

Even if u enter exam Hall to write exam and u no read anything, So far as say u SMOKE WEED, u go just de write full book because WEED don give u dat knowledge to understand ...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
cap less
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:53am On Apr 13, 2022
The true key is for the good guys out there to know they are special and only tolerate those that treat them special. The same goes for women.

As soon as you take pride in your quality and know you are special, you start to think differently.

Only a truly special woman deserves your niceness. If she does not respect and value you, walk out of her. You will notice that things get better and it balances out.

Do not let anyone deceive you that being nice and calm is not right. It is a big lie. There are very few nice people around. There are few selfless people, especially in a jungle like Nigeria.

So you good guys out there, know you are out there to support the few good, loyal, and committed women out there.

This means that many women or men who act cool are pretending.

Value your qualities, treasure yourself and only appreciate those who value you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by blingxx(m): 8:53am On Apr 13, 2022
HandsomeGuyman:

Welcome to the clan man cool they is a reason why God created man before woman.. baba ain't no fool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife / Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad / Expert Warns Against Use Of Sex Dolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.