Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ (32047 Views)

I Quit Being A Nice Guy / Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by godofuck231: 11:45am On Apr 13, 2022
eedhrisademola:

YEEPAH!
watin your blowblow burst?
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by gogglecomputer: 11:48am On Apr 13, 2022
I noticed that bad boy don't care when a girl cheat on him, but for nice guy like me I will ignore you and malice you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by godofuck231: 11:48am On Apr 13, 2022
Muhammadson2020:
As in she don collect wotowoto cheesy grin
no, kpassa kpassa
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Ezechimaobim(m): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2022
First you have to start with the definition of "BAD"
Thrn you will know how wrong you are
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by DaveHarry(m): 11:52am On Apr 13, 2022
I'm a proper combo of the two. Depends on the spirit in possession of me at the time.
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by eedhrisademola(m): 11:57am On Apr 13, 2022
godofuck231:
watin your blowblow burst?
QUESTIN ABI NA STATEMENT
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
EhisChelsea1:

I agree with you completely. And these qualities you mentioned, have absolutely nothing to do with being a bad boy. It pisses me off when I see some persons equate irresponsible acts in guys to redpill or manliness.

D one boasting of banging many pussies by reason of being a bad boy or red pill. Check the girls he bang... same girls nor go even make your dick stand. Irresponsibility attracts irresponsibility
you said it all bro
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Exumal: 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
AlphaBeta130:

You never chee chomchin. Any gal i catch now, her chest and hole go hear am for my hand. My own problem be say i too holy. Na even girls dy try initiate sex with me but i go still Bleep up. I am done being super holy. I end up regretting after i missed a chance to devour a beautiful babe.
It's time to enjoy because deep dow i actually want to straff them.

Of all things na to dey straff be your problem. That little success wey you dey see and manage so, by the time you staffing e go shock. Distractions, exhaustion and regrets weakings success rate like mad. We've been there. Ask Solomon and Samson.

1 Like

Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Jimmy231: 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
You this bastard
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I COMPRISUN dis topic 100%

make I SHINE small disco LITE 4 dis MATTERZ!

Majority of BANIS (girls) de like guys wey de SMOKE something and drink something, AKA bad Bois...

If u want make girls de Rush u, as a guy..

START de SMOKE WEED or CIGARETTE or better still START de drink HOT GIN!

b4 u know it, u go begin get better ORIENTATION and SWAG!

U go de dress WELL!

u go de REASON mature!

Even if u enter exam Hall to write exam and u no read anything, So far as say u SMOKE WEED, u go just de write full book because WEED don give u dat knowledge to understand ...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by citywal(m): 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
A dating advice question I get asked a lot by women/men is "Should you have sex on the 1st date? When is the best time to sleep with a guy/girl? Is it bad for a woman/man to have sex with a guy on the first date?".

Please if you like this video don't forget to support us by subscribing to our youtube channel and also like, comment and share this video to encourage us to keep making interesting videos like this.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM5PQgmh1Ys
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Ivimmanuel: 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
So what's now bad about the bad boys?
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Salowise: 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
My female friend after we had some good times together, she told me "she never thought i can be so bad", well some guys you think are cool are not really, i respects women a lot and i snub 100% as if I'm not the guy that loves women.

1 Like

Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Tonnierichy(m): 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
tnerro1:
You forgot to add
Bad boy: beats the shit out of you when you wrong him

Nice boy: treats you like a queen even when you wrong him grin

Me sha, I like breaking girls heart cool
Like breaking girls heart? You are sick
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by darams4all(m): 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
Your post lacks merit. Was this thought out in your bland head or you actually conducted a reliable and valid research to arrive at this conclusions? If so, how did you collect your samples, what population did you use and what's your research design.

Let me advice you on one thing, instead of further corrupting the already corrupted country with this your unfounded conclusions it's better you do a positive thing with your life because what goes around comes around. It might be that your children may later turn to bad guys.

Let me educate you further, bad guys are engage in domestic violence without remorse for their spouse, they are cheats, ritualists with no conscience, don't believe in staying at home with their family even when they are not busy but rather stay out late in clubs or joints with their side chicks, hence they don't end up giving ladies joy. They are unrepentant liars. One day they may use your girl child for rituals because as you said they are never remorseful etc. The list is on and on.

So don't corrupt young people with you foolish conclusion.

3 Likes

Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Kingsley1000(m): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bmaster:
[center]boogy,u funny man ah swearugad.and the way you always ends your comment dey sweet no be lie.just imagine,"Lite up my weed in peace,Wtf man!" grin grin cheesy [/center]
na correct guy
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Kingsley1000(m): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I COMPRISUN dis topic 100%

make I SHINE small disco LITE 4 dis MATTERZ!

Majority of BANIS (girls) de like guys wey de SMOKE something and drink something, AKA bad Bois...

If u want make girls de Rush u, as a guy..

START de SMOKE WEED or CIGARETTE or better still START de drink HOT GIN!

b4 u know it, u go begin get better ORIENTATION and SWAG!

U go de dress WELL!

u go de REASON mature!

Even if u enter exam Hall to write exam and u no read anything, So far as say u SMOKE WEED, u go just de write full book because WEED don give u dat knowledge to understand ...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Where do you live,I go like make we align

1 Like

Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Boogyman557: 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kingsley1000:

Where do you live,I go like make we align
Holly Gram cool my Gee!

Na lag I de...

WTF MAN!
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by IslamIncest: 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
Juliet751:
Nice guys!
Bring your pvssy over here lemme fvck it so hard with good intentions. cool
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by kelspinall(m): 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
nice guy attitude is pure thrash, bicchess and people gon use and drop you when they get what they want.be a bad guy not cultist or robber, your mind should be heavy guarded fuq the fuzzy feelings (emotional)..
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by ezewealth(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
Slynation:
Please educate us on the true concept of an Alpha male...I'am willing to learn!!

A female friend of mine called me an Alpha male just last week and I begin to wonder why she said that which she refused to share...!!
An alpha is more like a principle and discipline person. They don't fall for woman antis.
They have the mind of their own and strong willed

1 Like

Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Saintdon1(m): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
Exactly
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by MainJoe: 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
Girls who belong to your team bad guys. Below is one of them in action.

Mrs. Osinachi (Ekwueme)'s husband.

Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Aaay: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
Your opinions
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Masil: 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
Not all 100% true
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by godofuck231: 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
eedhrisademola:

QUESTIN ABI NA STATEMENT
?
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by tnerro1(m): 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Tonnierichy:

Like breaking girls heart? You are sick

No vex, this girls don show me shege, so it’s my turn to get back at them grin
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
The OP who defined nice guys as such is a complete dullard. He just wants to lure girls into false facts.

Girls, never believe in any called bad.
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Zazzzu(m): 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ogah you no know watin you dhe talk, nice guys are some of the richest guys in the world if not the richest sef. You're saying they are not purpose driven �
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Hassanmaye(m): 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
illicit:
2pac vs Will Simpth
Haha what a good example

1 Like

Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Hassanmaye(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
TotoGame:
That's how Osinachi got her self a bad guy ....now she's dead
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Seyong10(m): 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Been long I seen stuff like this. But now that I’m old enough I know it’s bull shiit. Because I’m both of those guys. Sometimes I’m red, sometimes I’m blue, it just depends on the flow of life.
You read my mind... Total rubbish, senseless orientation and mindset... That's how I saw a post that says a guy must be bad, wear jacket, smoke cigarettes to be accepted by a hot opposite gender... These things destroy further already corrupted morals in guys abeg
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Kimiso(m): 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
you don show for here too, abi you wan collect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? / Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage / She Wants To Ruin Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.