Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ (32352 Views)

I Quit Being A Nice Guy / Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by MrSamsung(m): 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
timefarm:

Hi
Where are you from?

I wasn't available. Late to your mention.
Why do you ask where I am from?
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I COMPRISUN dis topic 100%

make I SHINE small disco LITE 4 dis MATTERZ!

Majority of BANIS (girls) de like guys wey de SMOKE something and drink something, AKA bad Bois...

If u want make girls de Rush u, as a guy..

START de SMOKE WEED or CIGARETTE or better still START de drink HOT GIN!

b4 u know it, u go begin get better ORIENTATION and SWAG!

U go de dress WELL!

u go de REASON mature!

Even if u enter exam Hall to write exam and u no read anything, So far as say u SMOKE WEED, u go just de write full book because WEED don give u dat knowledge to understand ...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
I like this guy

1 Like

Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kimiso:
you don show for here too, abi you wan collect

Na this thing make be kick buhari for blokus 1968 oh

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Okoroawusa: 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Been long I seen stuff like this. But now that I’m old enough I know it’s bull shiit. Because I’m both of those guys. Sometimes I’m red, sometimes I’m blue, it just depends on the flow of life.
I disagree with you
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by MisterRuk(m): 12:18am On Apr 14, 2022
Talking from experience
Being "nice" will not get you a girl. If you think a girl will just fall in love with you for only being nice and caring then you'll be disappointed. If it was so, many women would not be suffering from domestic violence in their marriages. For showing nice gestures you might get an "awww" from her and maybe a hug (rarely). She may smile and laugh at your jokes (women are better at playing nice) but don't expect her to fall for you, be your girlfriend, talk less of even having sex with you. She would put you in the friendzone position or make you her emotional pillow to cry on.
Please have a good heart and be altruistic but don't do it with the intention of pleasing some girl. It would look cute but it won't be enough to attract her because no masculine energy is being radiated.
In my university days I used to simp for girls, I would be nice and do favours for them, act gentle, listen and understand them but they always ended up dating guys who don't even perform these qualities. These got me baffled that I had to Google "why do girls prefer bad boys".

1 Like

Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by timefarm(m): 3:48am On Apr 14, 2022
MrSamsung:

I wasn't available. Late to your mention.
Why do you ask where I am from?
I just wish to know.
Your response indicates you are not from Nigeria.
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by MrSamsung(m): 3:56am On Apr 14, 2022
timefarm:

I just wish to know.
Your response indicates you are not from Nigeria.

I am an Ibibio
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Cousin9999: 4:40am On Apr 14, 2022
This is utter nonsense.
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 14, 2022
There are exceptions to everything.

Covert narcissists come off as good guys too.
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by SenecaTheYonger: 6:56am On Apr 14, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I disagree with you

Ok
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by Kwinesther: 7:21am On Apr 14, 2022
Kylekent59:
It has to do with the country. Here in the Philippines, Nice guys are all that the women are after.

That only applies to Nigerian girls because of money and greed.
I'm in Nigeria and my love for good guys no be here.
Re: Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
MisterRuk:
Talking from experience
Being "nice" will not get you a girl. If you think a girl will just fall in love with you for only being nice and caring then you'll be disappointed. If it was so, many women would not be suffering from domestic violence in their marriages. For showing nice gestures you might get an "awww" from her and maybe a hug (rarely). She may smile and laugh at your jokes (women are better at playing nice) but don't expect her to fall for you, be your girlfriend, talk less of even having sex with you. She would put you in the friendzone position or make you her emotional pillow to cry on.
Please have a good heart and be altruistic but don't do it with the intention of pleasing some girl. It would look cute but it won't be enough to attract her because no masculine energy is being radiated.
In my university days I used to simp for girls, I would be nice and do favours for them, act gentle, listen and understand them but they always ended up dating guys who don't even perform these qualities. These got me baffled that I had to Google "why do girls prefer bad boys".

There is a big misconception here. It goes as far as the dating community.

Look at what you posted here critcically.

You were doing your best to please women, hoping they adored you for it.

The truth is, did you meet a woman you genuinely adored, and asked her out for a relationship?

That is the key. If you meet a woman you like, you approach her and get to know her. Then ask her out and she turns you down, you bounce. She is not the one for you.

Instead, you met a girl you like, then no form of showing interest in her, then go on and on doing nice things for her.

This is you, putting yourself in the friendzone. You are telling her that you just want to please her, when genuinely, you want more from her.

So the problem is not the good guy thing. The problem is that you never showed interest.

This goes into a relationship. For women and men. If you are doing the pleasing and you are not getting a reward from it, bounce. If not you will spend time in the relationship and get hurt in the end, out of being overwhelmed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy / 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! / Signs That She Is In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.