Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) (69770 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State / Margaret Obi Spotted At Hilda Baci Cook-A-Thon (Video) / Peter Obi Spotted In His House In Onitsha Wearing Shorts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DoctorOlasDesk: 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
CioAngels:
Irrespective of those people, who says they will stand in the way of Peter winning? They are just to mean because majority voted Igbo to have the shot. No region will stand and say, we don't want Igbo. It is now left for Igbos to allow them belittle the Igbos.

My lady. Nice perspective. No one has said they don't want Ndigbo. I'm saying like Obi the brave, the Ndigbo spirit must arise within the Ndigbo in challenge for the glory. Let me ask you. Have you seen any ndigbo rising with the spirit and energy Maazi Nnamdi Kanu was using to propagate his Biafran ideology?

It's simple. Life is simple, energy given is what reciprocates results. The current Ndigbo stocks are all campaigning like losers. No confidence any where

Ndigbo must wake up, especially Ndigbo of PDP faction

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

I support Obi any day any time. But he needs to play the game like a player. Currently, he's tredding the path of an idealist. The world works how it works, not by our individual view of it. To come out winning, we must navigate the straits and play like player. It's a pity Obi will lose this glorious chance. This is where a mentor would normally come in. I.e Burna Boy would never had won the grammy awards without Diddy.

Obi lacks the understanding if the darkness of the world. When we become too purist, this goes for us all, we become oblivious to strategic thinkering systems that ensures victory. While we must maintain purity, we mustn't be blinded by the game, it's terrain and how its been played. Na here him deficiency dey

Thanks for the compliment.
you are human, but I appreciate that you try to be honest. We may not agree on many things, but your honesty shines through. Wish more people argue their case like you here. Anyway, I just hope tinubu wont win. He is the strongest candidate, but he is also the worst. The promises he is making to the governors, senators and honorables for their support is at the expense of Nigeria. He is promising everyone will be settled when he is president, huge promises that is exciting these politicians and they dont care that it would be at the expense of the nation.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by UncommonLogic: 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
[[s]quote author=successmatters post=111917024]Peter Obi, by the sheer quality of his capabilities to make Nigeria great again is not the kind of person that should stress himself to convince the masses and delegates that he can save this country.

Peter Obi is the type of person that everybody from every region should approach, persuade and convince to stay in this race and win.

That is the nearest hope for the salvation of Nigeria and its economy. [/quote][/s]

Rubbish trash. The man is a lying SOB. Invested govt money into his own family business and tried to justify it. What a load of fuckry is that.
Hell NO to Obi the lying Chinese man.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DeleTaller: 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
successmatters:

Trump was a billionaire, what is Tinubu?

Trump i still a rich man... and yes Tinubu is also a rich man.

Are you saying wizkid money pass the one Obi stole in Anambra? So if wizkid can have a private jet..
Obi suppose get too.. I am sure you know the man get money but only deceiving you...
Tinubu is a business man and already a rich man even before 1999. Go and read his
record as ex mobil International worker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by zumbigbo(m): 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
Paid corruptors don begin work again
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
successmatters:
Peter Obi, by the sheer quality of his capabilities to make Nigeria great again is not the kind of person that should stress himself to convince the masses and delegates that he can save this country.

Peter Obi is the type of person that everybody from every region should approach, persuade and convince to stay in this race and win.

That is the nearest hope for the salvation of Nigeria and its economy.

Thanks bro. Louder please

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Obi spend money. Realism is better than idealism, all these spendthrift idiosyncrasies won't help you. You own a bank break it. Pursuit is proof of fate.

Obi spend this money. Be serious for once. By now, you should have at least 12 PR team flying private jets disturbing the entire country, this won't cost a fortune. Obi I reiterate, spend out of your money. You're too stingy, this is why you won't even win primary.

Your competitors are using all means necessary, you're going to delegates with just mouth.

You'll learn reality and idealism aren't the same along this journey. Yeye

I expect Obi to participate more spiritedly. Elections are not won by laxity world wide. Do your research. Things are fought for, not given. I expect Ndigbo to wake up and put in the fight and stop wishing

I support Obi, but he won't win. He's deluded and doesn't know how reality works or refuses to accept it
on the contrary, I like what Obi is doing. It's now up to us to start leaning towards simple men with ideologies that will transform Nigeria for Good. It isn't do or die. He won't go there and expect to 'recover it all'.
T

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by nedekid: 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Obi spend money. Realism is better than idealism, all these spendthrift idiosyncrasies won't help you. You own a bank break it. Pursuit is proof of fate.

Obi spend this money. Be serious for once. By now, you should have at least 12 PR team flying private jets disturbing the entire country, this won't cost a fortune. Obi I reiterate, spend out of your money. You're too stingy, this is why you won't even win primary.

Your competitors are using all means necessary, you're going to delegates with just mouth.

You'll learn reality and idealism aren't the same along this journey. Yeye

I expect Obi to participate more spiritedly. Elections are not won by laxity world wide. Do your research. Things are fought for, not given. I expect Ndigbo to wake up and put in the fight and stop wishing

I support Obi, but he won't win. He's deluded and doesn't know how reality works or refuses to accept it
That is why he cannot win. Truth as you said.
People like Obi will never spend such money to get political power. The ideology is that you want to help the society, the country, to pull its people out of poverty, yet they you want to help expect you to pay them, spend money to have the privilege of enjoying your skills. It does not make sense.
People like Obi, elumelu, adesina, peterside are paid in millions for their skills. They are not used to paying.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Kazeem47(m): 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
successmatters:

He's not Tinubu that must move with a private jet and enough Agberos to clear the road when he needs to pee on emergency grin
easy comrade grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
successmatters:

He's not Tinubu that must move with a private jet and enough Agberos to clear the road when he needs to pee on emergency grin

Oh my
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Tingotoe: 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
successmatters:

He can't win even the PDP primaries talk less of the general election. He's wasting his time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by SmartPolician: 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
Tareq1105:

Leave story, Buhari too was like that going about with faded white babariga then, carrying his luggage himself.

Stop comparing Buhari to Peter Obi.

Obi is a very rich man who loves to live a modest lifestyle.

E be like say suffer never tire Una

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DoctorOlasDesk: 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
HardMirror:
you are human, but I appreciate that you try to be honest. We may not agree on many things, but your honesty shines through. Wish more people argue their case like you here. Anyway, I just hope tinubu wont win. He is the strongest candidate, but he is also the worst. The promises he is making to the governors, senators and honorables for their support is at the expense of Nigeria. He is promising everyone will be settled when he is president, huge promises that is exciting these politicians and they dont care that it would be at the expense of the nation.

Na. It's going to be an Ndigbo treasure to lose. To appease the referendum cry from the SE, the northern cabal knows fully well it has to g to the SE, otherwise the country would blow up. I'm not from the SE but i can see reality with clear eyes. To appease this posture, a preferred SE candidate has already been prepared in the case of Orji Uzor Kalu, which is why Buhari and his close-echeleon have been silent and not to spite the SW.

Now, i expect the PDP faction to read the signs on the wall and give it to the closest person that can rival the APC choice which is anywhere between Pius Anyim, Ekweremadu that rather chased another adventure and then Peter Obi. Now, the Ndigbo in PDP are not putting in the required fight to clinch the price which is the cause of my anger at them. It's going to go to an Ndigbo-APC candidate who will be caged by northern oligarchy and repeat the same principles of a northern ruler which is what some of us are seeing and crying cause Kalu winning in APC i technically a northern government with an Ndigbo front, which retains the same ol same ol and not a governent with the heart and soul of the citizenry at the centre of his decision, unlike Obi that would be more lenient

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Focusmind: 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
This man should device another strategy. I know he is a very frugal person. This is Nigeria biko. You have to show workings before people could take you serious. Nigerian electorates are not swayed by these kind of thing. Majority are too ignorant to understand what it takes to govern.

Most Nigerians will still vote in the most incompetent candidates in 2023 and come online to start abusing them. Obi represents a paradigm shift but his way of operation will not get him the presidency. The presidency of Nigeria is mostly decided by illiterate voters who do not even have an Idea why they are voting.

Obi should build alliances. If he is not chosen via concensus by PDP, he is not getting the ticket. He has to bring in his war chest. That's how the game is played in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by chrizzyace: 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

God has given me time and has told me the office i will hold. I am in preparation unlike Obi

Hmmm I see... Best of luck with your journey
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DoctorOlasDesk: 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
nedekid:

That is why he cannot win. Truth as you said.
People like Obi will never spend such money to get political power. The ideology is that you want to help the society, the country, to pull its people out of poverty, yet they you want ti help expect you to pay them, spend money to have the privilege of enjoying your skills. It does not make sense.
People like Obi, elumelu, adesina, peterside are paid in millions for their skilks. They are not used to paying.

@ People like Obi, elumelu, adesina, peterside are paid in millions for their skilks. They are not used to paying.

YOU ARE WISE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by adebwalex(m): 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
Be deceiving yourself. By the tiime you reach their now na different story we go they hear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
To him this is how to win election, Nigeria go suffer under this clown

He think hoarding money without releasing it out on the right channel is the act of good leadership

Nigeria need convenient environment to thrive their SME business, they need light, human and physical capital and not this economising crabs of show

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by tamdun: 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
Sergio104:

With this mentality ........we are gone sincerely!!.

look at an acclaimed educated folk.
You will always try your best to go to western world and Europe.
please one quick question.......Are they with a mentality as yours??....... SMH
Even in US, they spend millions of dollars on campaign, obi is just a cunning,stingy man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Selfmotivated: 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
All for the gram...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
SCAM SCAM SCAM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Jostoman: 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
liftedud:
We know is a good candidate but all this one na election strategy
that means you don't know Peter obi at all.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by abbasajao(m): 8:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
If he like let him enter GIG bus to Anambra. No be me you go deceive again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by silibaba: 8:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
successmatters:
Going to lock in the delegates at Edo

From there Agofure bus to Asaba to meet PDP delegates

From there Young shall grow bus to meet delegates at Awka

From there just taxi to hop into his father's compound at Agulu, or a bus to his house at Onitsha.

Such a simple responsible person.

Way to go.

I remembered wayback in Europe, doing my Msc (Erasmus Mundus) my Vice chancellor do come to work riding bicycle while the flower gardener will ride on his Mercedes jeep.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Golan007: 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kulas:

Please let's be serious atleast for the sake of our children's future. I am disappointed over your statement but at the same time I see it either you don't know much about Peter Obi before now or you are simply interested in eulogizing your corrupt politicians probably you are getting something from.

Tell us any of the aspirants so far that you can compare with Obi in delivering this country. Why can't we be for once and call spade a spade to deliver this country from the mess it is now. Put Tinubu and bring Obi, and check who is the most corrupt and who is the Messiah to lead this country. We are supposed to be begging Peter Obi to come and revive this country and not otherwise

We suppose doable for Obi.

Obi, we are begging you, come and lead us.

Without you Nigeria can never get it right.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Kilef05: 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nonsense...why now??
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Zion243(m): 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
Gullible people. Why is he just doing that now that election is near? Because he knows that many Nigerians are easy to deceive.

Same Obi that has multi-Billion naira properties abroad.

We already know our next President, and he's no other person but PROF. YEMI OSINBAJO!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by akpunda86: 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
[quote author=Sergio104 post=111920213]

Are you from Agulu??[/quote

Yea]
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Maobichek: 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
liftedud:
We know is a good candidate but all this one na election strategy

Good evening, i once boarded a flight with him, he carried his luggage oh! Ask questions ok because it's not election strategy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola / VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over / Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.