Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President (27487 Views)

Nigeria Can Repeat The Sunak & Macron Examples By Electing A Young President / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Euegene100001: 11:03am On Apr 14, 2022
The north and northerners should know power won’t be going to the north at least for the next 30 years. Very stupid set of terrorist
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by kingyakos: 11:05am On Apr 14, 2022
Oga even if dem sale u 5naira, Nigerians no go buy
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Lovebliss2(f): 11:06am On Apr 14, 2022
What is this one saying?
Shift, abeg
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by yahwehpickin(m): 11:08am On Apr 14, 2022
Ah ah.... Tinubu made the same statement
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by seunayantokun(m): 11:08am On Apr 14, 2022
Please give way to a young president now, not later.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by fluffybaby(f): 11:08am On Apr 14, 2022
Na so grin grin
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Alamsvcc: 11:11am On Apr 14, 2022
On behalf of the youths in my constituency, sir we say No to this fake promise...... you conived with your age grade members to dethrone a younger president in 2015....As many of you above 65 yrs planning to make Aso Rock your retirement home, the God we serve who has been delivering for seven years now, will not allow your selfish plan to materialize.if you have been sincere to what you are telling us right now, you would have allowed GEJ to finish....but you never did that...... Your pay-back time is 2023.....let me tell INEC to hasten up with their registration
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Simpubozz(m): 11:13am On Apr 14, 2022
Lol scammer grin
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Freemasonry: 11:15am On Apr 14, 2022
What stops you from supporting a young and vibrant candidate now.
Oga you're a selfish cow!

Stop telling us this nonsense.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Teenaira: 11:17am On Apr 14, 2022
ganisucks:

https://punchng.com/2023-i-will-hand-over-power-to-youths-says-atiku/

They are just pressuring me to declare. Anyway, I have told them, I can't, except they can buy the form.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by bayelsaowei(m): 11:18am On Apr 14, 2022
Useless...don't run at all...mtsheew
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Freemasonry: 11:19am On Apr 14, 2022
This is the most insensitive and insulting thing anyone has said to Nigerian youths.
Thunder fire you Atiku!

Will you die if you support the youths now?
Of course not, your selfish ambition is more important than anything else.

You'll never ever be president.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by itaketo: 11:29am On Apr 14, 2022
Gov. Udom Emmanuel said the same but today he's going with someone Senior to him as successor. Trust any politician at ur peril
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Proudlyomonna: 11:30am On Apr 14, 2022
Na so undecided
Bloody thief.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2022
I beg go and rest enough is enough "O to ge"
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by victorsola: 11:37am On Apr 14, 2022
ganisucks:

https://punchng.com/2023-i-will-hand-over-power-to-youths-says-atiku/
this people see us has fools oo, first one run for stadium, the other sell petrol , this one saying rubish . Sincerely this people must think we are fools in this country. Why not step down and allow a younger candidate to go.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by onunwa21(m): 11:38am On Apr 14, 2022
Don't worry
Let Buhari do that!!!
Old men should go & sleep
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by john633(m): 11:41am On Apr 14, 2022
Aboki people and power
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by zomby(m): 11:48am On Apr 14, 2022
Yes, Atiku will hand over power to a young president after he sells the entire country to his friends and family members.

Nigerians must get it right this time around, or else there will be no hope for this country for the next 30 yrs...Do what is right; do not sell your votes.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by 8stargeneral: 11:55am On Apr 14, 2022
Why can't u do it now and stop ur presidential ambitions ...we already HV an old fool as a president ....ur format no go work oga..go and rest ur old
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by omurphy23456: 11:56am On Apr 14, 2022
O man!!! keep this to your self. we the youths do not need you there ln the first instant.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Flo36: 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
Why not support a young president now to move Nigeria forward,all this old men with their expired tricks don tire me
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by alphaNomega: 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
I'm not a politician, but Nigerians should never let Atiku near the corridors of power in this country
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by infogeneral: 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
He should have said 'I'll step down now for a younger aspirant.'

These politicians should stop dribbling us.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Caroworld: 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
Story time!!! Why not start NOW and support such a young person?
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by HRMK: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
DAYDREAMER!POWER WEY DEM NEFA GIVE UNA,NA HIM U WAN HANDOVER!
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by choosen37: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
As if u done win ba?
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by engrchykae(m): 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
masinga07:
Why not just support a younger candidate now.
greed and selfishness won't let him
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by olamike02: 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
Who dashed monkey �.banana
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by penceman(m): 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
Atiku should get out of there! Fulani to atiku, atiku to a young fulani.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by zomby(m): 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
Whether we like it or not, whoever we elect will steal…. this is simply inevitable. Therefore, our attention should be on voting for an individual that has performed in the past and can still perform.

I will rather vote for Asiwaju, he is the only one among the bunch that has performed; his record speaks for itself.
The man knows the country more than others, and has the skills and ability to pick the right team.
I can’t see any other candidate that is capable of rescuing this country at this very critical time.

Yes, he’s a thief and also hungry for power…but can anyone of us pick a single candidate among the bunch that isn’t power drunk?

Tinubu May just be the right key to unlock this country and move us forward.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Arabaincubus: 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
Shameless man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Self-promoted Customs Officer Undergoing Medical Examination / Hungary: Landlord Threatens To Throw Nigerian Embassy Out Over Unpaid Rent / FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.