Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President (27509 Views)

Nigeria Can Repeat The Sunak & Macron Examples By Electing A Young President / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Aystarz: 9:34am On Apr 14, 2022
Tonnierichy:

Man already told the youths to go and compete. He says it's a competition.
What competition? This is like Mancity tasking Norwich to compete in a two-league championship they know they'll always win, and calling it fair and square.

He'd shamelessly say this because he knows there's no level playground for the average youth to leverage on.
The system is rigged to favour entities as himself and he knows it.

People like this are why the Yorubas have words such as '"Agbaya'
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by BabaO2: 9:35am On Apr 14, 2022
ganisucks:

https://punchng.com/2023-i-will-hand-over-power-to-youths-says-atiku/
Easier said than done.
Jonathan would have handed power to himself in 2015 if sitting presidents have such power. Stop fake promises
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by rajiedreez: 9:36am On Apr 14, 2022
Why not support a youth now
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by ZUBY77(m): 9:36am On Apr 14, 2022
Don't worry Atiku, we will hand over to the young by ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by longview007: 9:36am On Apr 14, 2022
Kingsley Moghalu
Should be included.

dedonfranco:
We don't need a Fulani Government.

We have a better options than 3 years ago

Osinbajo, Amaechi and Peter Obi.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:38am On Apr 14, 2022
You mean we should waste another 8 years of our lives so you can handover to people that will make the country work. If you're that concerned and patriotic, why don't you pick a credible young Nigeria and back him to become President now?!
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Livingstone124: 9:38am On Apr 14, 2022
Please can someone send these old folks to asylum?
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Ashirioluwa: 9:41am On Apr 14, 2022
Then encourage a young president for the 2023 election..................oga Atiku now is the TIME
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by meedoLock(m): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2022
You people should prioritize restructuring of you truly love this country and her citizens.

If we go on with this current structure of an heterogeneous nation with over 200m people featuring hundreds of different ethnic groups, then "WE ARE BUILDING SOMETHING ON NOTHING" undecided .
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by PreciousBro: 9:42am On Apr 14, 2022
Why not leave it to the younger generation already since you're of the old G.

Like, what necessity and importance will the seat serve you that you want to pass unto the young generation. Must you rule before the young can have a shot at it?

"I will do this
I will do that

Start by 'willing your interest away from the presidency. The task is daunting for you oldies, leave already!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by gigabyte13: 9:42am On Apr 14, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
We don hear am before
Tell us something new.....

Nigerian politicians and stupidity .
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by ngwababe(f): 9:43am On Apr 14, 2022
Felimax:
Leaders without foresight!

What will happen to Atiku if he drum support for a vibrant young politician to be the next president?

If he so much believe in the youths then he should abadone his mission for them in the interest of the nation not his personal interest.

All of them wan answer former president before dem die. Agbayas

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by naikeboy(m): 9:43am On Apr 14, 2022
Eye talk... Why not now....
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Idiko1: 9:45am On Apr 14, 2022
gift2xl:
Gibberish...
He should be intelligent to know that it's not the turn of the north to be president.
Common sense.
They are all betrayers

There is no room for the bolded in the jackass. He forgot Nigeria practices quasi-democracy therefore the outgoing president does not have the power to hand over power to any person of his/her choice. What a goon.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Burruchaga71(m): 9:45am On Apr 14, 2022
You are still dreaming. I said these and am still saying it again, we will NEVER trust Northerners with power again till further notice
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by jubrilELsudan: 9:46am On Apr 14, 2022
ODE

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 14, 2022
Get the power first.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by kabillionaire(m): 9:49am On Apr 14, 2022
Buhari too wants to hand over to a younger person, kafir.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:53am On Apr 14, 2022
dedonfranco:
We don't need a Fulani Government.

We have a better options than 3 years ago

Osinbajo, Amaechi and Peter Obi.
Notice you didn't put Tinubu name on the list,is he a Fulani or Just a Muslim. What you are actually saying is you hate to see a Muslim as president,and just like 2015,we the Muslims are totally reading what you are saying and will totally come out in mass to deny you your Christian utopian.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Tundex911: 9:59am On Apr 14, 2022
Noted sir
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by delpee(f): 10:01am On Apr 14, 2022
Peter Obi is younger and experienced enough for the PDP ticket.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Bakrabas: 10:04am On Apr 14, 2022
But why can't you sponsor that young president now sir
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by matm: 10:05am On Apr 14, 2022
Atiku God has blessed you more than enough.U were a former VP and u are now advanced in age.
Sop wasting ur money for presidency for there is nothing u can achieve now dt will be greater than what u have achieved in d past.
Pdp can only have chances if they pick a credible candidate like Peter Obi
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by jaxxy(m): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2022
masinga07:
Why not just support a younger candidate now.

Exactly what I wanted to say. Advocate for a younger person.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by chris81964(m): 10:06am On Apr 14, 2022
Work to elect a young president. The nation will be better served by that gesture.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 14, 2022
Same question on my mind. He should have supported a young man now to prove to us that he's saying the truth.

masinga07:
Why not just support a younger candidate now.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Easyosafo: 10:11am On Apr 14, 2022
Atiku you are too selfish. Nigerians don't want any Fulani now. Go home and rest simple or you a youth for president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North / 10 Ongoing Mega Construction Projects In Nigeria Pictures / Labour Party Delivered Twins- Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.