Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President (27504 Views)

Nigeria Can Repeat The Sunak & Macron Examples By Electing A Young President / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by zomby(m): 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
Arabaincubus:
Shameless man!

Is there any of your leaders that isn’t shameless?
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by dapadawee: 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by zomby(m): 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
The Hausas/ Fulanis will work with Asiwaju…I don’t believe they will work with any candidate from the East. So, no need to continue to fool ourselves or waste more time, we need a candidate that has the skills to reunite this country…without any doubt, Asiwaju is capable and will surely perform much more than any of these fake spineless candidates.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by aribisala0(m): 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
dedonfranco:
We don't need a Fulani Government.

We have a better options than 3 years ago

Osinbajo, Amaechi and Peter Obi.
Wike is a great option
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Whitelion07(m): 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
ganisucks:
You are just wasting your time. On the day of the primaries, you will be soundly disgraced
the money wey him use buy am the last time never finish oooo
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Kormex: 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
ganisucks:

https://punchng.com/2023-i-will-hand-over-power-to-youths-says-atiku/

Handing power over to the youth is not our problem, I think. We need someone that can get the job done in a proper way. Someone that can do build roads, seaports, factories, reform our education, give us electricity for 24/7, make our refineries to work, steel industry to work, mechanize Agricultural etc
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by cococandy(f): 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
Use your time now to support a young president

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by lexy2014: 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
ganisucks:

Is he the one who will decide if a young person gets elected or not?
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by lexy2014: 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
Kormex:

Handing power over to the youth is not our problem, I think. We need someone that can get the job done in a proper way. Someone that can do build roads, seaports, factories, reform our education, give us electricity for 24/7, make our refineries to work, steel industry to work, mechanize Agricultural etc

Very correct. A person with vision, good leadership skills & the steel to drive that people oriented vision. In d process, youths will emerge
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Prince001(m): 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
dedonfranco:
We don't need a Fulani Government.

We have a better options than 3 years ago

Osinbajo, Amaechi and Peter Obi.

U called all these rouges options. No one in Naija politics or contesting that's not heartless and corrupt except Sowore. That's d reason we all need to go seperate ways and restart
Yoruba nation, Biafra republic no going back!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Sunnypan: 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
WHO CARES IF YOU LIKE HANDOVER TO YOUR ANCESTORS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Angrymode: 2:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
The part that pained me the most in his comment is the he will hand over power to a youth as if the power belongs to him.

This is the problem with most of our politicians. They have a distorted authoritarian mentality.

Does he even know whether he will see 2023?
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by mbos: 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
because fish has been using water as toilet all his life cycle....
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by bablon20(m): 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
Handover kill you there.... Bastard!
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Sunnyski: 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
Why not support a young president now?

Power monger Atiku
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Eben24: 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
Akuko ndi mgbu!!!
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Agbaya,

Same way Buhari told us that he will make us suffer for one term but decided to take our suffering to the NEXT LEVEL.

Hehehehehehehe

Best post ever

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by dododawa1: 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
Which YOUTH, YAHAYA BELLO,BANKOLE and OBANIKORO, AKIN Alabi,SHINA Peller,DINO Malaye e.t.c u just dey laugh.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by showafrica(m): 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
masinga07:
Why not just support a younger candidate now.

Don't mind the mumu man. 70yrs old man
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Gatekeepers: 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
No! A young President will hand over to Atiku on 2031
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Saig: 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
He knows all these that the youths are more agile and creative and still wants to run. Why not kuku leave it to the youths now
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Poleski: 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
Wow! Are we in a democracy or a dictatorship for Atiku to say that? What constitutional right would he have to just hand over to his own choice of person?
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by prizeless(m): 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
Atiku should just proudly bow out, they are jostling for the position with younger people
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by eguarojeona: 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
ganisucks:

See this man that is not a graduate saying he will mentor graduates.He like buhari and most northerners are what they are coz of quota system and federal character.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by DaveJacuzie: 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
since you know young people are more agile and sensible, just leave the stage and let them do it this time.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by BBBricks: 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
So you are not selling NNPC again?
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by litaninja(m): 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
You don't hand over to whom you want, you hand over to the elected person. Also, no need to have you as an intermediate president, a young one immediately is much better.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Tonnierichy(m): 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
Aystarz:

What competition? This is like Mancity tasking Norwich to compete in a two-league championship they know they'll always win, and calling it fair and square.

He'd shamelessly say this because he knows there's no level playground for the average youth to leverage on.
The system is rigged to favour entities as himself and he knows it.

People like this are why the Yorubas have words such as '"Agbaya'
And some youths are ready to die for him. They are so sure he's the man for the job. That's the country we live in.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Hopealive500(f): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
Why going there again? Let the youth continue from now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts / Buhari Hails Jonathan At AU Summit / Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.