Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President (27505 Views)

Nigeria Can Repeat The Sunak & Macron Examples By Electing A Young President / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by frog12: 9:07am On Apr 14, 2022
i go become him VP grin grin grin
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Zetty177x: 9:07am On Apr 14, 2022
We need d young president now

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by NigerianAngelo(m): 9:07am On Apr 14, 2022
Thunder fire you.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Baawaa(m): 9:07am On Apr 14, 2022
Atiku you are mad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by NigerianAngelo(m): 9:07am On Apr 14, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
And what's stopping you from supporting a younger president now?

I tell you
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by JustPowerApps(m): 9:08am On Apr 14, 2022
Na so!!! cheesy cheesy Only a gullible Nigerian will vote for Tinubu, Atiku, and Peter Obi
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by frog12: 9:08am On Apr 14, 2022
e get big sense. apc don destroy the country with insecurity.

killALIEN:
This man no just get sense at all!
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Onyeziokwu(m): 9:08am On Apr 14, 2022
ganisucks:

https://punchng.com/2023-i-will-hand-over-power-to-youths-says-atiku/

Not this time AA, you missed it in 2019; no more!

Peter Obi ticket is the only ticket that would ensure a win for PDP come 2023.

Nigerians are now wiser!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Chicastle: 9:09am On Apr 14, 2022
If you like hand over to the offsprings you are going nowhere.. nothing to offer Nigerians.. I did implore you leave the race for the likes of Rt. Honorable Rotimi Chibuike Ameachi, Perter Obi, or Proff.. you go and start spending the ones you have stolen
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by ipobarecriminals: 9:09am On Apr 14, 2022
sad#scam talk
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by SEGLIZ: 9:11am On Apr 14, 2022
MathewOG:
Omo this people Dey carry us play oh.

So this people feel like say we no get brain for head

atiku has always been dumb, same way the wife came to ABK during the last electioniaring campaign telling people to vote her husband because has suffered, will he was young he went milking cattle to fend for his entire family.

rather than tell us what the husband will do differently she was telling same tales by moonlight as told to her by her husband.

is atiku going to impose a youth on us or we will decide ourselves?

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Angelfrost(m): 9:11am On Apr 14, 2022
Felimax:
Leaders without foresight!

What will happen to Atiku if he drum support for a vibrant young politician to be the next president?

If he so much believe in the youths then he should abadone his mission for them in the interest of the nation not his personal interest.

Atiku, Tinubu, Tambuwal, etc, don't give a rat's ass about any youth in this country!

This league of extraordinary old crooks (PDP and APC) don't want any youth near that leadership office!
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by sript: 9:12am On Apr 14, 2022
Things they say just to get the "seat'' sad

That's what one demigod is said,now doing what he likes now...he's somewhere in FCT tongue
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by gbengene1234(m): 9:16am On Apr 14, 2022
Election period like this are mostly full of fun speech from the already failed politicians. Promising heaven and earth just for them to achieve their purpose. Our comedians dey learn . Diswan wantu scam us again like But-wa-riii.... Oga, it's either Peter Obi or Osinbajo the Judas of our time.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by handsomeyinka(m): 9:17am On Apr 14, 2022
Righthussle:
Ole.. See him yam chopping mouth. Go tell that to your grandchildren. We know our President already. Osinbajo is our President. If una no give us Osinbajo we go with Peter the Rock. Case closed.

List of politicians to retire in 2023 and their country of retirement

NAME And COUNTRY OF RETIREMENT

1. Buhari UK
2. Jagaban. FRANCE
3. Atiku. UAE/ DUBAI

ADD YOURS....

Bandits.....Kaduna.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by fredoooooo: 9:18am On Apr 14, 2022
Eskiss sir e ti ya werey grin cheesy grin
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by NotGej: 9:19am On Apr 14, 2022
Atiku Abubakar, no!!! You are too desperate like Buhari, you will end up not achieving anything. Go and rest. Go be the grandpa to your numerous grand children.

We need business people to run Nigeria like a business.

FYI, there’s nothing else there to loot. Buhari has depleted and eroded the value of things. It will take us a very long time to recover.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by rayval(m): 9:20am On Apr 14, 2022
What happens if you hand it over now?
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by ButterBurger: 9:21am On Apr 14, 2022
They are here again.
There they go again
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Tonnierichy(m): 9:22am On Apr 14, 2022
Felimax:
Leaders without foresight!

What will happen to Atiku if he drum support for a vibrant young politician to be the next president?

If he so much believe in the youths then he should abadone his mission for them in the interest of the nation not his personal interest.
Man already told the youths to go and compete. He says it's a competition.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by ChristineC: 9:22am On Apr 14, 2022
why can't it go to that young person now?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by toujurs: 9:23am On Apr 14, 2022
Thieve
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Visasolution048: 9:24am On Apr 14, 2022
Atiku rest...I rather vote in Tinubu than vote for you...
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Bigchristo: 9:25am On Apr 14, 2022
ganisucks:

https://punchng.com/2023-i-will-hand-over-power-to-youths-says-atiku/
You will not even smell power not to talk of handing it over, stop this your day dreaming grin grin grin
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by AdeniyiA(m): 9:25am On Apr 14, 2022
This people love to talk like they truly own Nigeria and can do whatever they want and can never be queried...

"I will hand over to younger person" * as if he determines who gets the ticket. All these politicians are so shortsighted and shallow in their thinking at bringing us out of this doldrums
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Agbaya,

Same way Buhari told us that he will make us suffer for one term but decided to take our suffering to the NEXT LEVEL.
Eyes don dey clear

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Aystarz: 9:29am On Apr 14, 2022
masinga07:
Why not just support a younger candidate now.

Greed and self won't let him.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Arysexy(m): 9:29am On Apr 14, 2022
Atiku and Tinubu are only looking for life long ambition of being President just like Buhari . Nothing else to offer.

We are tired of these old generation politicians taking Nigeria for a ride.

The likes of Peter Obi, Osibanjo, Amaechi, etc should be allowed to rule in 2023, let's have some respite and see vibrant President full of life, not Mannequin that can't give press statement without paper
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Help2020: 9:31am On Apr 14, 2022
dedonfranco:
We don't need a Fulani Government.

We have a better options than 3 years ago

Osinbajo, Amaechi and Peter Obi.
God bless you. We don't think along party line no more.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Bluntemperor: 9:32am On Apr 14, 2022
masinga07:
Why not just support a younger candidate now.

Louder, Louder!
A VP that was fighting his oga OBJ that eventually brought us to a book written by OBJ.
He should stop his speculation, for its not by force you should rule Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 14, 2022
Look for that youth now, sponsor and give him your support.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Grants Olisa Metuh Bail / 10 Ongoing Mega Construction Projects In Nigeria Pictures / Tinubu Mustn’t Influence New Ooni’s Selection – George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.