Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President (27488 Views)

Nigeria Can Repeat The Sunak & Macron Examples By Electing A Young President / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Easyosafo: 10:15am On Apr 14, 2022
Just look at Atiku power drunk. He can't even move for support for the youth. Selfish man
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Pastorsmile: 10:19am On Apr 14, 2022
Can you just imagine?
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Felimax(m): 10:20am On Apr 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

Atiku, Tinubu, Tambuwal, etc, don't give a rat's ass about any youth in this country!

This league of extraordinary old crooks (PDP and APC) don't want any youth near that leadership office!

You are so right!
Now they want to anchor on the strength of the youth.

In fact, let this be a wake call, yes we have our various angles of diversity as youths but we should know that a better Nigeria is everybody's right and responsibilities regardless of our differences, the way this crop of politicians are going it is obvious that the EndSARs movement was not in vain, it's now crystal clear that with the strength of the youths this country can be repositioned.

Let us not gamble in vain.
The struggle continue until victory is sure.

God bless every Nigerian youth
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by murtalaa(m): 10:20am On Apr 14, 2022
Why not allow us choose the young one now so we don't have to stress you.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by slimghost(m): 10:22am On Apr 14, 2022
Another Northerner for 8 years?. Is this man mad?,
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by BigBashiru: 10:23am On Apr 14, 2022
ganisucks:

https://punchng.com/2023-i-will-hand-over-power-to-youths-says-atiku/

Nigeria does not need a young president who does not understand history and who doesn't know who the enemies of Nigeria and of Africa are.....
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by jeyselassie(m): 10:24am On Apr 14, 2022
Lamba
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Originalsly: 10:24am On Apr 14, 2022
The same old format used by aspirants to deceive the youths ... and guess what?... it works everything.... an ancestor always win.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Asianjollof007: 10:25am On Apr 14, 2022
Why don't you let a young man be the president now? These people are thieves.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Angelfrost(m): 10:25am On Apr 14, 2022
Felimax:

You are so right!
Now they want to anchor on the strength of the youth.

In fact, let this be a wake call, yes we have our various angles of diversity as youths but we should know that a better Nigeria is everybody's right and responsibilities regardless of our differences, the way this crop of politicians are going it is obvious that the EndSARs movement was not in vain, it's now crystal clear that with the strength of the youths this country can be repositioned.

Let us not gamble in vain.
The struggle continue until victory is sure.

God bless every Nigerian youth

Well spoken! If only Nairaland youths will read and have sense!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by victorazy(m): 10:26am On Apr 14, 2022
dedonfranco:
We don't need a Fulani Government.

We have a better options than 3 years ago

Osinbajo, Amaechi and Peter Obi.

Gbam!

Atiku expired last 3yrs

He blew his chance by negotiating with his brother in the detriment of his career. We have better option now.

Osibanjo, Amaechi & Obi.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by tnerro1(m): 10:27am On Apr 14, 2022
Yahoo yahoo talk
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Karemarealty288(m): 10:28am On Apr 14, 2022
What's the difference between this promise and the one you gave olosho during quickie.

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Navalsadiq(m): 10:29am On Apr 14, 2022
This one is already counting his eggs when he has not hatch them
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Akinsfalet: 10:30am On Apr 14, 2022
ganisucks:

Sir, so you know that we seriously need a young president?
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by emerged01(m): 10:31am On Apr 14, 2022
This is what we keep hearing when it is getting to election time.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Godstiger(m): 10:33am On Apr 14, 2022
masinga07:
Why not just support a younger candidate now.
don't mind them, is only a "stupidian" that would fall for their old trick again
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 14, 2022
Just advise Buhari to do that now.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by TimShollay: 10:34am On Apr 14, 2022
Lamba, why can't you support Young now
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by chatinent: 10:40am On Apr 14, 2022
Hediot. So he knows what's right.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Navalsadiq(m): 10:43am On Apr 14, 2022
Go and rest sir, period.

I still can't rap my head around it.what did you live behind in the villa

I am suspecting there is so much treasure hidden there and you know about and you want it back
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by biafranrealson: 10:44am On Apr 14, 2022
Is it only when you mentor them ?, some have already been mentored .why not support them now ?
Why after 8 years ?
Selfishness at its peak .
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Glamouzpeter(f): 10:47am On Apr 14, 2022
Please go and rest
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Trustedpronet: 10:48am On Apr 14, 2022
All these people calling out osinbajo, Peter obi will not come out on election day to vote ooo
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by ransomed: 10:53am On Apr 14, 2022
Vote for continuation of Fulani at your peril. You have been warned.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by gift2xl: 10:54am On Apr 14, 2022
PreciousBro:
Why not leave it to the younger generation already since you're of the old G.

Like, what necessity and importance will the seat serve you that you want to pass unto the young generation. Must you rule before the young can have a shot at it?

"I will do this
I will do that

Start by 'willing your interest away from the presidency. The task is daunting for you oldies, leave already!!!

That's the problem with them.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Alamsvcc: 10:55am On Apr 14, 2022
Atiku! Atiku!! ALHJ Atiku !!! How many times did I call you? Leave the Nigeria presidential stage alone . Leave the youths alone. Retirement age is 65yrs or 35yrs of service. You and Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo were in Aso Rock for eight years. you still want to go back at the expense of other 200miliion qualified citizens. Pls ooooo.....it's time for new breed. We are too many to give you another chance.
Let others taste like you did earlier.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by rein22: 10:56am On Apr 14, 2022
He should better support the young men in the likes of Osinbajo, Amechi, Peter Obi and Nwanjiuba now and should stop being greedy
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by zionstaar75: 10:56am On Apr 14, 2022
ganisucks:

don't bother, it's time for southern president.are u deaf and dumb Mr Atiku
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by JAYUK(m): 10:57am On Apr 14, 2022
He wants us to spend another 8 years with these chaotic, ill informed,non visionary and backward set of individuals, no it will work,allow a young vibrant youth to take the mantle.
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by 007lss: 10:57am On Apr 14, 2022
If it's happened that atiku is our next president..... That mean all our leaders in all south are fool
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Euegene100001: 11:02am On Apr 14, 2022
Power u won’t see ! Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Self-promoted Customs Officer Undergoing Medical Examination / DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) / Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.