Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President (27503 Views)

Nigeria Can Repeat The Sunak & Macron Examples By Electing A Young President / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by iambabaG: 8:57am On Apr 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by oluwaseyi0: 8:57am On Apr 14, 2022
And what's stopping you from supporting a younger president now?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by mariovito(m): 8:57am On Apr 14, 2022
Senility is part of old age.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Benitoh: 8:57am On Apr 14, 2022
Why not vote for a younger president and Peter obi instead..

You must think everyone is a fool.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Fadddd(m): 8:57am On Apr 14, 2022
Guy don smoke Igbo

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by bakynes(m): 8:57am On Apr 14, 2022
The Man funny Sha. Why not get behind a young person to be President now. Gutter sense.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Zion243(m): 8:58am On Apr 14, 2022
Story.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by sotall(m): 8:58am On Apr 14, 2022
Incoming president
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by mooremoney(m): 8:58am On Apr 14, 2022
Atiku is just as desperate as Buhari. Baba u won't be president. We have younger ones contesting already so oga go and sit down. Your brother Buhari has messed up this country, we need someone more sound and smart like Obi and Ameachi to help us out this shit the northerners put us into

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by suffering: 8:58am On Apr 14, 2022
After destroying the economy a lot further.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by ruggedtimi(m): 8:58am On Apr 14, 2022
Not Nigeria problems

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Wannabenz: 8:58am On Apr 14, 2022
Atiku should support Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by tarantino1: 8:58am On Apr 14, 2022
Na exactly wetin Tinubu talk be this.

"Your time will come but I need dey there first."

There don see goldmine grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Queseda: 8:59am On Apr 14, 2022
Atiku all the way. He's not corrupt and tribalist like the rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:59am On Apr 14, 2022
Lol. grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by MadeINchenzen2: 8:59am On Apr 14, 2022
dedonfranco:
We don't need a Fulani Government.

We have a better options than 3 years ago

Osinbajo, Amaechi and Peter Obi.
How dare you put Amaechi in desame breath as Obi & Osinbajo... Is Amaechi your uncle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by specialmati(m): 8:59am On Apr 14, 2022
grin grin grin PDP oya hand him over una presidential ticket and see PDP take 4th position.make thunder fire anyone supporting or planning to support all this old thieves.they stole before us and want to come and steal again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by mytime24(f): 8:59am On Apr 14, 2022
How, automatic hand over shey, without no election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by saintrow1: 9:00am On Apr 14, 2022
Lol foolish man

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by MadeINchenzen2: 9:01am On Apr 14, 2022
Atiku should stop wasting campaign money... he's destined to get an "L" in 2023... his presidential ambition is dead and buried. He should go and rest in peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:01am On Apr 14, 2022
Dead on arrival.
Obasanjo and Buhari raped Nigeria as elderly men. You self wey be agbaya won comot boxers and rape your own.

No way Atiku!
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Angelfrost(m): 9:01am On Apr 14, 2022
Mr. Atiku, please give this a rest!

Pull your resources and weight behind that young person today!

There are intelligent, and visionary young people you can sponsor and help into that position. They will deliver!

The same goes for that other crook in APC!

You people have eaten enough! Must you die in Aso Rock?!! Mtchewwww!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by adolfHitler1934: 9:02am On Apr 14, 2022
Frigga13:

PDP ticket is the next PRESIDENT..

This Buhari and his Cabals know too well.

Power to the people !!!

Yes, power must return back to the PEOPLE. No matter the region or tribe the person may come from, we must take power from the evil and satanic party, APC.

Atiku,Wike, Obi, Saraki, Tambuwal are all qualified and will make 2000% good president than anyone the evil coven will present since they all swore to step on the shoes and continue from where Buhari stopped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Amanda002: 9:02am On Apr 14, 2022
He is lying

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Sirmuel1(m): 9:02am On Apr 14, 2022
They don come again ooooooo

Buhari said more than this. He even cried cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by nathyx(m): 9:02am On Apr 14, 2022
From one Fulani govt to the other ? Gaskiya have we not suffered enough ? angry

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Angelfrost(m): 9:02am On Apr 14, 2022
tarantino1:
Na exactly wetin Tinubu talk be this.

"Your time will come but I need dey there first."

There don see goldmine grin

As in... Make I chop my own first!

These idiots think every Nigerian is stupid!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Slurity(m): 9:04am On Apr 14, 2022
What an insult on Nigerians intelligent. You will handover to a young Nigeria without voting? Or you will force Nigerians to vote for the young man? Atiku must think the whole country are Fulani with no sense.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by JoshTim: 9:04am On Apr 14, 2022
Does he have the power to hand over to another person?....please, do not vote for this man. Both him and BAT are birds of a feather. They are fashioned out of the same iron.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Dividus2savelif: 9:05am On Apr 14, 2022
Noo to Muslim to Muslim president. We have to balance the difference ok

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Frigga13: 9:05am On Apr 14, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
Yes, power must return back to the PEOPLE. No matter the region or tribe the person may come from, we must take power from the evil and satanic party, APC.

Atiku,Wike, Obi, Saraki, Tambuwal are all qualified and will make 2000% good president than anyone the evil coven will present since they all swore to step on the shoes and continue from where Buhari stopped.

PDP

No Dey continue from where Buhari stop

Na overhauling..

Nigeria need medication to jump start

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts / I’m Not Ready To Attack Jonathan Yet, But He Misruled Us - Kenneth Gbagi / Lagos To Begin Construction Of 4th Mainland This Year, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.