Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? (33855 Views)

Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Tallest45(m): 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
You would be suprised but the wife knows..
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Kobojunkie: 10:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sayishalom:
It's not about jealousy. The contemplations I have is about doing the right thing.
If that is the case then let her know the truth, and don't you dare believe that this will endear you to her(assuming here that the wife is who you claim to have feelings for). undecided
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by chyndorek: 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
That's the reason a lot of people are shot, if you don't mind your business, the end of gun will mind your life. If you make the man's life your business, the man will make your life his business. Be warned
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Waper2(m): 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
Everyone are just saying mind your business. SMH undecided. That's why Nigeria is where it is now.

Someone is stealing and looting from your fellow citizen dry (politicians)... Mind your business
someone is planting bomb (terrorists).. Mind your business
someone is insulting your collective intelligence.. Mind your business...

@op do not tell her directly, just give her a clue, or a pointer and let her figure it out herself, if she is not able to find out on her own, then leave her alone.

As for me, a clue is enough for me to figure out what is wrong.
� I trust you.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by lilyheaven: 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
shocked
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You don't even know if the wife knew the husband is a chronic cheater, so you going to report him is a waste of time. So mind your business.

The best you can do is, if you are a guy, you can lure the wife to have sex with you so that she can cheat on him too , if you're a lady, you can arrange a young hansom guy to knack the woman. I have been doing it to other ladies that I found out their husbands is cheating on them, at the end they're always appreciative.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Sam2310(m): 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
Drone95:
Op na ur mouth dem go hear say tinubu dey piss for body abi? sad
na your mouth we hear it
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Mrbenny001: 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
If you like a girl walk-up to her ...if low self esteem de worry you talk may Dem help you..
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Olam09(m): 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sayishalom:
I am aware of a married man who is clearly cheating on his wife with a lady I know well. It disturbs me a lot cause I have feelings for the lady in question. Should I report to his wife or keep mute? I don't like women to be disrespected like this. The same lady doesn't care whether I am aware or not. Help a man with answers.

E mo gbo weré wetin concern you?
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
Keep mute for now very soon they will be expose
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sayishalom:
I am aware of a married man who is clearly cheating on his wife with a lady I know well. It disturbs me a lot cause I have feelings for the lady in question. Should I report to his wife or keep mute? I don't like women to be disrespected like this. The same lady doesn't care whether I am aware or not. Help a man with answers.

Pls report ursef to him aswell.. fair enough.. also notify him who he is to report u too
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Kobojunkie: 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sayishalom:
I want her to be free because I like her, not so we will be together. But it would have been preferred if it was a random guy not married. Dating or sleeping with a married man is not an option. It's so demeaning for the lady and disrespectful to the husband's wife. I'm just concerned for her.
Tell the man's wife please. undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by SugarGirl44(f): 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sayishalom:

I want her to be free because I like her, not so we will be together. But it would have been preferred if it was a random guy not married. Dating or sleeping with a married man is not an option. It's so demeaning for the lady and disrespectful to the husband's wife. I'm just concerned for her.

As if you too won't still cheat when you get married.
Rest and mind your biz.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by treatise: 10:52pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sayishalom:

What are you to his wife? Explain.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Oyiboman69: 10:52pm On Apr 16, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You don't even know if the wife knew the husband is a chronic cheater, so you going to report him is a waste of time. So mind your business.

The best you can do is, if you are a guy, you can lure the wife to have sex with you so that she can cheat on him too , if you're a lady, you can arrange a young hansom guy to knack the woman. I have been doing it to other ladies that I found out their husbands is cheating on them, at the end they're always appreciative.

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
Upon all the women wey dey thus country, na only this woman u want?
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by nedekid: 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
Lolz.
Kukuma breakup the marriage so you can takeover.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by postmann: 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sayishalom:

Thunder fire your Hypocrisy. "You don't like women to be disrespected like this" or the object of your love interest prefers a married man over your gameless ass.

Woman wrapper.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by nedekid: 10:59pm On Apr 16, 2022
treatise:

Who are you to his wife? Explain.
A person that has feelings for her grin
No be juju be that?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by tmoneyu: 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sayishalom:

you better face your front, are u jealous that a married man collect your chick? You better stay on your lane
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by addictiv(m): 11:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sayishalom:
Of course you don't want to encourage adultery or worse, do you? It is your constituted responsibility to help them free themselves from this ungodly entanglement...... Bulk sms is your friend... Allows you to send messages to anyone (the wife) anonymously.... Thank me later cool
BTW your babe may chop small beating from the wife grin... But its for her own good. Just act as if you don't know anything and keep your distance from both of them so they won't suspect its you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by stephenponti(m): 11:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sayishalom:

It's not about jealousy. The contemplations I have is about doing the right thing.

Shebi u be man? ok marry and stay with your wife only for 5 years without cheating, then and only then will you have moral rights to be a watchdog of another woman's husband. op you are silly.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2022
Mind yo biz

1 Like

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by ken045501: 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2022
Idiot .. I go send ppl way go mend you well make they feeling comot and sense enter mugu
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by kingyakos: 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2022
U want to bring problem into someone's marriage?.....
U no get money to wage woman bills u dey go get fillings for her, u no see say the man dey wage bills?....
Death don dey smell around u

2 Likes

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Pinkyposh(f): 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
Look at the way everyone is saying mind your business, but if it were the other way round, you all will say report it to her husband and save a brother.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by zakkxx: 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
If u spoil this marriage u will burn hell!! Mind your business aproko
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Godfather052(m): 11:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sayishalom:

S. I. M. P
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Graxie(f): 11:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
Imagine the hypocrisy, mind your business because na man, assuming it's the other way round, story for change.

Una go do DNA tire, women are also minding their business.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by kingyakos: 11:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
If say u stand near me enhh, d kind slap I for dash u, ur prick for no rise again for life
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by olabright31: 11:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
Before you decide on what to do try and get gainfully occupied or employed. You wan go scatter their home abi? Probably if you get something profitable to do with your life she may even consider you
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by skywalker240(m): 11:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ebubeslym:
Mind your business and live long.

You have feelings for a married woman?
Nawa ooo...... Na for front page we go read your news shaa
Oga abeg try de read before you rush overtake comments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. / Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? / How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.