Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? (33872 Views)

Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Jennyclay(f): 8:44am On Apr 15, 2022
Sayishalom:

Thanks for the response. How do I get on with that? Can I call you?
There are so many ways to give her a clue. you need to indirectly ask her if she's aware her husband is a cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Sayishalom: 8:45am On Apr 15, 2022
Themainboy22:
To think you are a man acting like a b*tch, is nauseating. I'm outta here!.

How do my actions negate my sense of love and responsiveness towards her? It is about doing the right thing.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Sayishalom: 8:49am On Apr 15, 2022
Jennyclay:
There are so many ways to give her a clue. you need to indirectly ask her if she's aware her husband is a cheat.

That is why we need to talk please, can I DM you?
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by DECENTBWOY: 8:52am On Apr 15, 2022
Sayishalom:
I am aware of a married man who is clearly cheating on his wife with a lady I know well. It disturbs me a lot cause I have feelings for the lady in question. Should I report to his wife or keep mute? I don't like women to be disrespected like this. The same lady doesn't care whether I am aware or not. Help a man with answers.
Oga, mind ur business..
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by JovialJune(f): 9:20am On Apr 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You don't even know if the wife knew the husband is a chronic cheater, so you going to report him is a waste of time. So mind your business.

The best you can do is, if you are a guy, you can lure the wife to have sex with you so that she can cheat on him too , if you're a lady, you can arrange a young hansom guy to knack the woman. I have been doing it to other ladies that I found out their husbands is cheating on them, at the end they're always appreciative.

I support this 100%, the husband and wife should give themselves HIV, case closed.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Demigod22: 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
OP, you must be related to Lai Muhammad or a nephew to FFK.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by eedhrisademola(m): 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
Jennyclay:
Everyone are just saying mind your business. SMH undecided. That's why Nigeria is where it is now.

Someone is stealing and looting from your fellow citizen dry (politicians)... Mind your business
someone is planting bomb (terrorists).. Mind your business
someone is insulting your collective intelligence.. Mind your business...

@op do not tell her directly, just give her a clue, or a pointer and let her figure it out herself, if she is not able to find out on her own, then leave her alone.

As for me, a clue is enough for me to figure out what is wrong.
CLAP FOR URSELF.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by grandstar(m): 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sayishalom

In Nigeria, a husband cheating is not a big do. Even her parents will tell her to stay with the man if he's still taking care of her and their children. Her you sure her own father was faithful to her mother? He might still have a side chick.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Kobojunkie: 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sayishalom:
I am aware of a married man who is clearly cheating on his wife with a lady I know well. It disturbs me a lot cause I have feelings for the lady in question. Should I report to his wife or keep mute? I don't like women to be disrespected like this. The same lady doesn't care whether I am aware or not. Help a man with answers.
Wait a minute... your reason for wanting to inform the man's wife is spite? undecided

You feel that since he is stepping in on a woman you like, a woman who you confess has no feelings for you, should blow the lid off his affair?, undecided

3 Likes

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Kobojunkie: 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2022
grandstar:
Sayishalom

In Nigeria, a husband cheating is not a big do. Even her parents will tell her to stay with the man if he's still taking care of her and their children. Her you sure her own father was faithful to her mother? He might still have a side chick.
Don't make this assumptions for all. Let each woman have her chance to decide what to do abeg! undecided

Una too dey generalize for this miserable society! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Sammy774(m): 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2022
Wetin concern u
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Le2money(m): 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
Be like your problem no do u if not, busy body no go dey do u... grin grin

Sayishalom:
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by abcee(m): 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
Mind ur business that way you'll live longer than expected
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by walozanga(m): 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
U no-go mind ur business abi
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by ipobarecriminals: 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
sad face FRONT aka Mind ya business.Ndi Asiri
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Mayour11(m): 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
About 70% of married men cheat o
So they will tell you not to report.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by GloriousGbola: 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
Mind your business.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by ImoleNaija: 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
It disturbs me a lot cause I have feelings for the lady in question. Should I report to his wife or keep mute?

Birds of a feather.

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Imbecilicsamuel: 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sayishalom:

She knows already.

Face front.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by friendl: 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
Go find work ,...

1 Like

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by merits(m): 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sayishalom:

Guy e no concern you ooo,mind your own business abeg.you want to scatter someone marriage with your busy body.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by ipobarecriminals: 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
sad Semiu the vigilante

3 Likes

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by redcliff: 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sayishalom:

You better mind your business before you think say the good wey u wan do, go put you inside trouble. E go shock you say the woman already know...

1 Like

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by okechuks22: 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sayishalom:

It's not about jealousy. The contemplations I have is about doing the right thing.
Mr do good
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Lexusgs430: 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sayishalom:

Mind your own business......... It's his turn, your turn is around the corner.... ..... grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Streett: 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
See Dirty Useless Selfish Mumu Feelings …..
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by sammirano: 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
Wetin concern you angry
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by karzyharsky(m): 10:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
Tule tule
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Kodifashionhub3: 10:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
Better respect yourself and mind your business
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by erinzy901(m): 10:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sayishalom:

Wetin concern you?

Foolish people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her / Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son / 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.