Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? (33877 Views)

Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Abdogood(m): 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sayishalom:
I am aware of a married man who is clearly cheating on his wife with a lady I know well. It disturbs me a lot cause I have feelings for the lady in question. Should I report to his wife or keep mute? I don't like women to be disrespected like this. The same lady doesn't care whether I am aware or not. Help a man with answers.

Oga face your front and go and caught feelings for another person. What will it benefit to scatter another man home. Remember you too will marry someday. Something might have lead the man to cheat on his wife u neva know. Mind ur business.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Khiz(m): 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
AlieninPH:

They are not just clowns, they are stupid clowns.
I wish the OP has the resources and time to lure the man's wife into a relationship and start sleeping with her, and then post it on Nairaland.
You will see how this same clowns will change and start complaining and start minding his business, and not mind their own business.
At that time you'd be surprised that they will start saying that it is wrong for a married woman to sleep around. But according to then it is right for a married man to sleep around.

Bro!!! You know this!!!!
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Nimirayz: 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
The lady doesnt like u, but prefers a "married man"...
After exposing them/meddling in what doesnt concern u now nor in the future, what's the assurance that she'll be urs?

Even if u used "juju" to get her, what's the chances that she'll not cheat on u with her favourite/preffered class ; married men ?

What's also the likelihood, u will not come here in the future to ask of what should be done in an event of some ugly relationship or perharps marriage entanglement?
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Trustedpronet: 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
King David do pass this one, married or single sin na sin. I will advise you mind your business pending when they both come back to their senses
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by naikeboy(m): 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
Mumu... My guy try borrow sense since u no grey get... If lady way u like day suck and Bleep married man dick, go find another lady bro...
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by dheilaw1(m): 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
Are you mad or something
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by ProGSM(m): 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sayishalom:
I am aware of a married man who is clearly cheating on his wife with a lady I know well. It disturbs me a lot cause I have feelings for the lady in question. Should I report to his wife or keep mute? I don't like women to be disrespected like this. The same lady doesn't care whether I am aware or not. Help a man with answers.

If anything happens to the marriage, you will be responsible for that. Mind your business dear!
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Princewell2012(m): 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sayishalom:

That is why we need to talk please, can I DM you?w

Hope you re not looking for another thing? How else do you want her to express herself
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by BigBashiru: 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
Enny2013:

A Woman also has d right to b wt whomever she wishes. We all hv d rights to Live freely.

Nope she doesn't have such right. Once she does that il send her packing. By then her beauty has faded and she will hv a hard time attracting new guys.... but even at 60.... I can still attract and sleep with 26-35 year olds!

It's a man's world. Get used to it....
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by vickthourh(m): 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
Enny2013:

Ur wife disgraced her without knowing d truth? Not even a little research to confirm?
Kudos to her.

What truth.. shocked shocked
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by blackparadise: 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nna God go punish you, you have feelings for her ,you dey mad..wat concerns you, mind your business, no go look for girl to marry, dey look people's wife, silly idiot..

It seems you too want to Bleep the wife pkekus, weere
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by robbase: 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
Don't try it.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by fm7070: 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
what's your busines?
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Aaay: 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
Why
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Munzy14(m): 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sayishalom:
It is the feeling that is pushing you grin grin

But how do you grow feelings for a lady comfortably having a fling with a married man in your face? undecided

You no go channel your feelings to church? grin grin grin or better find another clean babe..We no want see a depressing thread here tomorrow o grin
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by mrlarry: 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sayishalom:

Do you want to die before your time?

Mind your business!
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by tonquendo4u(m): 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
U no go mind ur business? Amebo
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by pappey3g: 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
You are big fool. So. If your Papa de cheat on ya Mama, na so you go tell ya Mama.. tuletule omo ale.
Bro. Stay off the line. Don't judge the book by its cover.
If the nigga get to know that you are the whistleblower, then wetin hapn in 1902 go hapn again. Olofo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Happiboispot(m): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
Best answer to this is get a sim and a anonymous massage to the wife.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by space9880: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sayishalom:
You be f**l
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by space9880: 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
dacblogger:

The lady the man is cheating with not the married woman.
na wa o e no get wetin we no go see for this life o…. So you won marry who dey bleep another person husband shocked
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by space9880: 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sayishalom:

I want her to be free because I like her, not so we will be together. But it would have been preferred if it was a random guy not married. Dating or sleeping with a married man is not an option. It's so demeaning for the lady and disrespectful to the husband's wife. I'm just concerned for her.
you’re still defending your stewpidity. I no get anything to tell you again.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by space9880: 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
alphaNomega:
Woman wey dey find married man to fuçk and enjoy his money na im you wan free. Simps no dey ever learn.
this guy na real simp

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her / 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) / Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.