Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? (33874 Views)

Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Awesomeking: 10:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
Reporting to the wife will not stop the lady you love from dating the married man,

Relationship is a matter of who a person wants, approach the lady and make your intention known, if she likes you more than him, she will be the one to end the relationship between her and the married man, if she doesn't like it, that's all.. End of story.. Go your way

Don't act like a child

1 Like

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by csam: 10:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
Winch no pass this one

3 Likes

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by DaInferno(m): 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sayishalom:
I am aware of a married man who is clearly cheating on his wife with a lady I know well. It disturbs me a lot cause I have feelings for the lady in question. Should I report to his wife or keep mute? I don't like women to be disrespected like this. The same lady doesn't care whether I am aware or not. Help a man with answers.
yes
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by opera1(m): 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
Weytin be your own? Go find your own wife abeg.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by jerrymej(m): 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
You be mumu

2 Likes

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Rashidyemi0(m): 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
You don ment

2 Likes

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Ishilove: 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sayishalom:
I am aware of a married man who is clearly cheating on his wife with a lady I know well. It disturbs me a lot cause I have feelings for the lady in question. Should I report to his wife or keep mute? I don't like women to be disrespected like this. The same lady doesn't care whether I am aware or not. Help a man with answers.
Ogbeni, mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by tslimpez(f): 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
I am not surprised to see that only the males are against it.
For me I’d say as long as you’ve got proof/ Receipt LET HER KNOW!!!
That’s how he’ll stupidly take STD to his wife.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by izubext007: 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
Over Sabi no....go marry

1 Like

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
pls tell the wife about the affair, if u av the wife's no post it here and I would help u do the needful I would call her asap and tell her. I'm waiting for ur response
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by yuping(m): 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sayishalom:
undecided guy spoil everything, Vawulence grin grin
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by saintnegroid(m): 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sayishalom:
face front oga... You no fit go get feelings for another person? Mind your business brother
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by LawyerLomo(m): 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
OP, I beg you in the name of the God or( better still) gods you're serving.

Allow sleeping dog to lay/lie
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Drone95(m): 10:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
Op na ur mouth dem go hear say tinubu dey piss for body abi? sad

1 Like

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sayishalom:
What if the said wife knows about it .
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by mapet: 10:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sayishalom:
You go just use head carry jabbing that is not your own... that wife that you want to tell is the same one that will accuse you of trying to destroy her marriage

1 Like

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Muna400(f): 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
I think u should tell her but don't make her know dats it u.. Use another num and tell her de koko with proofs to back it up... De rest of it all depends on her.. If she does nufin, know dat she knows abt her husband infidelity and choose to do nufin. Watch from a distance and do not interfere cos husband and wife matter,e no good for person to carry am for head.. If dey make up, u will become de ENEMY

1 Like

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by remzytimer: 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
Pls don't ooo, what the Lord has join together let no man put asunder, allow the wife to catch him himself...
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Angelfrost(m): 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
Op, you will have sense las las! Don't worry!

You think that woman doesn't know her husband is a cheat, or at least suspects??! Please, get busy with your life!

...And for those tempted to quote me, the same goes for any guy thinking of reporting a cheating lady or wife to her husband or boyfriend!

If someone is too dumb and blind to notice red flags and obvious cheating signals, then the person deserves the Bliss which such ignorance brings! It would be unfair to get in the way of the Cheater and the Blissful other! cool
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by aminusodiq(m): 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sayishalom:
solomakinde
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by JohnBullMySon: 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
Everyone are just saying mind your business. SMH undecided. That's why Nigeria is where it is now.

Someone is stealing and looting from your fellow citizen dry (politicians)... Mind your business
someone is planting bomb (terrorists).. Mind your business
someone is insulting your collective intelligence.. Mind your business...

@op do not tell her directly, just give her a clue, or a pointer and let her figure it out herself, if she is not able to find out on her own, then leave her alone.

As for me, a clue is enough for me to figure out what is wrong.
They're not the same thing. Nigeria concerns you. Someones relationship doesn't.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sayishalom:

1. Since you have feelings for the lady, my advice to you is to stay out of this matter. Your motives for telling the wife that her husband is cheating are not pure.

2.Keep your mind off the lady. A lot of bad tales start with 'I had feelings for a married woman'. She is married, and as long as she is married she is off limits.

3.If you must, inform their church pastor, or an elder who can counsel them.

4. Again do not directly approach the copule. You come with a built in bias. STAY AWAY.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by tctrills: 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sayishalom:
You seem like a sour loser. You have feelings for the woman but she prefers the married man and you want to report. Just be careful.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Lolachef(f): 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
Naa the lady wet no gre for you dey pain you ABI naa the way no see u dey pain you? Drink water and mind Ur business.
Sayishalom:
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by bcomputer101: 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sayishalom:

It's not about jealousy. The contemplations I have is about doing the right thing.

Your head is not correct.
Go and report na.
I wish the man is a string nigga. You need to have some bitter lesson about life.
Or is your stupidity hereditary?
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Angelfrost(m): 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
Everyone are just saying mind your business. SMH undecided. That's why Nigeria is where it is now.

Someone is stealing and looting from your fellow citizen dry (politicians)... Mind your business
someone is planting bomb (terrorists).. Mind your business
someone is insulting your collective intelligence.. Mind your business...

@op do not tell her directly, just give her a clue, or a pointer and let her figure it out herself, if she is not able to find out on her own, then leave her alone.

As for me, a clue is enough for me to figure out what is wrong.

Poor analogies...

Every man or woman being cheated on in a relationship doesn't know mostly because they prefer to be ignorant, or they just don't want to face the harsh reality of their fragile relationship.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Princeton92(m): 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sayishalom:

Amebo if and when you do am finish e go still happen to you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Okobola146: 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
How e take concern you? Mind your fokn business and go find yourself a job
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Okobola146: 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sayishalom:

It's not about jealousy. The contemplations I have is about doing the right thing.
what stupid right thing? No go mind your own fokn business
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by eni070(m): 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
You are a fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) / Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her / Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.