Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? (33834 Views)

Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by BigBashiru: 2:43am On Apr 17, 2022
Sayishalom:

I want her to be free because I like her, not so we will be together. But it would have been preferred if it was a random guy not married. Dating or sleeping with a married man is not an option. It's so demeaning for the lady and disrespectful to the husband's wife. I'm just concerned for her.

Ur just a big idiot. A man reserves the right to be with whoever he wants to be with anytime he wants.....

This idea of "cheating" has no real basis.... women cheat themselves....
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by olaremint(m): 3:06am On Apr 17, 2022
Pls go and report, very soon when the man and woman settle, everyone will know u as bro soho leyoke and avoid u like a plague.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Nobody: 3:09am On Apr 17, 2022
Nigerian Dictionary:
Cheating is when a Nigerian woman, married or single, sleeps with another man other than her husband or boyfriend.

grin grin grin grin grin

Nothing we no go see for this shit hole of a country.

@OP tell the wife and save a sister from STD and HIV.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by JustforMen: 3:48am On Apr 17, 2022
Sayishalom:

Most likely. But what if she doesn't? The goal here is to set the lady free (not the wife) because I am concerned for her. She's my friend.

You think the lady does not know that he has a wife?
But go ahead and do whatever you are determined to do. Who knows, you might save a life or get the knife, it's all your life.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by phemwest(m): 3:49am On Apr 17, 2022
Sayishalom:
I am aware of a married man who is clearly cheating on his wife with a lady I know well. It disturbs me a lot cause I have feelings for the lady in question. Should I report to his wife or keep mute? I don't like women to be disrespected like this. The same lady doesn't care whether I am aware or not. Help a man with answers.

To scatter person home dey hungry u abi?
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Dbarrzx: 4:02am On Apr 17, 2022
Sayishalom:

How do my actions negate my sense of love and responsiveness towards her? It is about doing the right thing.
jealous nigga, just pained because she isn't banging u. Don't ignite a fire u may not stand to quench.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by martinslaura: 4:04am On Apr 17, 2022
Sayishalom:
I am aware of a married man who is clearly cheating on his wife with a lady I know well. It disturbs me a lot cause I have feelings for the lady in question. Should I report to his wife or keep mute? I don't like women to be disrespected like this. The same lady doesn't care whether I am aware or not. Help a man with answers.

MY DEAR E CONCERN U ? I BEG DEY UR DEY AND PARK WELL.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:14am On Apr 17, 2022
Ebubeslym:
Mind your business and live long.

You have feelings for a married woman?
Nawa ooo...... Na for front page we go read your news shaa

Where did he state that the lady was married
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by rajiedreez: 4:41am On Apr 17, 2022
Tell the wife's parent too
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Lucasmuyiwaa: 5:16am On Apr 17, 2022
What’s your business ...are you stupid
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Crusadee: 5:21am On Apr 17, 2022
Sayishalom:
you be mumu, thunder go fire you there if you ever interfere in anybody's marriage, who told you that the woman doesn't know? Having a feeling for a married woman shows how stupid and useless you are! Upon all the young girls everywhere it's a married woman your sick head showed you, you need to visit yaba left for evaluation.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Crusadee: 5:25am On Apr 17, 2022
Sweetplum:
Tell the wife through a distant 3rd party in a way she won't know you are the one that hinted her about her husband.
It's difficult to advise or inform deeply inlove people about each others shortcomings
u be mumu
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Karemarealty288(m): 5:26am On Apr 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You don't even know if the wife knew the husband is a chronic cheater, so you going to report him is a waste of time. So mind your business.

The best you can do is, if you are a guy, you can lure the wife to have sex with you so that she can cheat on him too , if you're a lady, you can arrange a young hansom guy to knack the woman. I have been doing it to other ladies that I found out their husbands is cheating on them, at the end they're always appreciative.

I just dey like you small small

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Sleekfingers: 5:33am On Apr 17, 2022
Sayishalom:

Mind your business......she need to find out herself......
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Judd007: 5:47am On Apr 17, 2022
You no well at all.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Enyimbamercedes: 5:56am On Apr 17, 2022
So basically you want to report to the ma to his wife because you are envious.

You like the lady and are jealous that she chose him not you therefore you want to report the man to his wife!

In summary, you are are green-eyed, pock-nosing, snitch-loving, Lilly-livered simp!

1 Like

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by blindjustice13(m): 5:57am On Apr 17, 2022
Sayishalom:
please do.

Don't mind those guys that are here telling you to mind your business,they too are guilty of cheating,they are all birds of a feather. Bunch of disloyal hegoats who want faithful and loyal wives.

Nigerians are the most wicked and despicable set of Humans you will come across in the world. Imagine people supporting a cheating husband not knowing the implication it is having on the innocent wife at home.

For the sake of humanity and decency, let that woman know , which ever way you can. And God will bless you richly for it.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Enyimbamercedes: 5:58am On Apr 17, 2022
Crusadee:
you be mumu, thunder go fire you there if you ever interfere in anybody's marriage, who told you that the woman doesn't know? Having a feeling for a married woman shows how stupid and useless you are! Upon all the young girls everywhere it's a married woman your sick head showed you, you need to visit yaba left for evaluation.

Read his post properly, it isn’t the married woman he has feeling for, it is the lady that the married man is cheating with he likes so jealousy wants to kill him!
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by chiboycue: 6:03am On Apr 17, 2022
Sayishalom:

Do no evil. Say no evil. Pretend that you did not see anything and move on with your life. Nemesis would catch up with the married man.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by colyx1(m): 6:08am On Apr 17, 2022
I know countless men that cheats on their wives I even work for some of dem but e nor concern me..... There is even one of dem I visited if u see as him wife fine, she be like angel yet the man dey carry girls go guest house every time..... Anyway na their problem. Let the woman catch her husband by herself.

NB: If u see the way I mind my business, e be like say I nor get feelings or pity for person.... But the true reason be say I nor want wahala.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by maasoap(m): 6:09am On Apr 17, 2022
Sayishalom:

Lol. And what exactly will the wife do? Kill him or divorce him and put the future of their kids in jeopardy? All these nairaland kids sha
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by maasoap(m): 6:12am On Apr 17, 2022
blindjustice13:
please do.

Don't mind those guys that are here telling you to mind your business,they too are guilty of cheating,they are all birds of a feather. Bunch of disloyal hegoats who for want faithful and loyal wives.

Nigerians are the most wicked and despicable set of Humans you will come across in the world. Imagine people supporting a cheating husband not knowing the implication it is having on the innocent wife at home.

For the sake of humanity and decency, let that woman know , which ever way you can. And God will bless you richly for it .

What will he or the wife achieve? He will end up looking foolish if the wife refuses told believe him or the husband deny the allegation
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 17, 2022
Jennyclay:
Everyone are just saying mind your business. SMH undecided. That's why Nigeria is where it is now.

Someone is stealing and looting from your fellow citizen dry (politicians)... Mind your business
someone is planting bomb (terrorists).. Mind your business
someone is insulting your collective intelligence.. Mind your business...

@op do not tell her directly, just give her a clue, or a pointer and let her figure it out herself, if she is not able to find out on her own, then leave her alone.

As for me, a clue is enough for me to figure out what is wrong.
have you seen where terrorist plant bomb? Don't just imagine Dangerous things my brother.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by maasoap(m): 6:15am On Apr 17, 2022
dacblogger:
Report him please.
I DNT support evil sad
Where is the evil? The man might be trying to get another wife.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by annisy(f): 6:28am On Apr 17, 2022
Why is it difficult for blacks to mind their business?!
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by AniwetaluEmma(m): 6:32am On Apr 17, 2022
What's your business?
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Paulianfa(m): 6:34am On Apr 17, 2022
Wahala dey sleep yanka go wake am up, people dey oooooooo grin grin, wetin consan u for another pesin home. U wan break people home? U Neva know weda in wife dey starve am sexually, omo stay clear ooo.
If u feel for dat side chic, nna ur mata be that.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by boxypane(m): 6:41am On Apr 17, 2022
Sayishalom:
Na IDIOT you be. Mumu
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Daggash98: 6:41am On Apr 17, 2022
Pls, sharp sharp, after taking one or two beer, call and tell the woman. Werey!
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Alsenora: 6:43am On Apr 17, 2022
You better erase your feelings for a jazeebel; she will date others even when you are engaged or mrried to her. You should also mind your business and feelings. These will do you good bro.
Sayishalom:
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by onome2013: 6:50am On Apr 17, 2022
YOU ARE A SENIOR BROS TO DEVIL. YOU ARE PLANNING TO HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH THE MAN'S WIFE BUT YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. / Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? / Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.