Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,645 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? (33886 Views)

Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by HRprof: 7:06am On Apr 17, 2022
Sayishalom:

Most likely. But what if she doesn't? The goal here is to set the lady free (not the wife) because I am concerned for her. She's my friend.
Oga OP ! The truth is that the lady who is dating a married man is your girlfriend or you have interest in her but she no send you
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Teymanhenry(f): 7:14am On Apr 17, 2022
Sayishalom:
I am aware of a married man who is clearly cheating on his wife with a lady I know well. It disturbs me a lot cause I have feelings for the lady in question. Should I report to his wife or keep mute? I don't like women to be disrespected like this. The same lady doesn't care whether I am aware or not. Help a man with answers.

Do not go and put asunder. Don't be the cause of a broken home. If you really want the man to stop what he's doing, talk to him about it or shut da fk up and mind you damn business
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 17, 2022
Crusadee:
I be mumu
I know you are a foo l.
All Nairalanders sympathise with you life of misery.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by oilmane(m): 7:29am On Apr 17, 2022
Sayishalom:
I am aware of a married man who is clearly cheating on his wife with a lady I know well. It disturbs me a lot cause I have feelings for the lady in question. Should I report to his wife or keep mute? I don't like women to be disrespected like this. The same lady doesn't care whether I am aware or not. Help a man with answers.

So as the babe nor gree for you na to cast her guy abi? Nor worry, what goes around comes around, the breakfast go reach your table.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by dacblogger: 7:34am On Apr 17, 2022
maasoap:

Where is the evil? The man might be trying to get another wife.
Story...
He should marry her in and stop sneaking around then...
May una no dey support evil Except you're a cheat yourself.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by uchennaq(m): 7:42am On Apr 17, 2022
Sayishalom:

Na people like you dey die quick
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by vickthourh(m): 7:56am On Apr 17, 2022
Same thing happened to me.A woman came to meet my wife at home,while she was washing the children's cloth,she sat down very comfortable and stated explaining to my wife,that I have a girlfriend close to her house and she sees me often with the lady almost every time.she told her even more.
When she was leaving she asked my wife not to reveal her identity,my wife thanked her and she left.
Immediately she left my wife called me and asked if I was dating someone,and called her name..I told her she was just a friend and a customer,my wife knows I have female customers due to the nature of my job.
I asked her who told her about the lady,she opened up and said she was her home washing jejely and mama CHIOMA came to tell her everything ooo.
I told her to come to where my shop is
We both disgraced the mama CHIOMA.

My wife disgraced her more
She told her out rightly "YOU WANT TO SPOIL MY HAPPY HOME ABI”

2 Likes

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Sonofman18: 8:19am On Apr 17, 2022
Seriously you have a problem

MadamVanessa:
shocked

You don't even know if the wife knew the husband is a chronic cheater, so you going to report him is a waste of time. So mind your business.

The best you can do is, if you are a guy, you can lure the wife to have sex with you so that she can cheat on him too , if you're a lady, you can arrange a young hansom guy to knack the woman. I have been doing it to other ladies that I found out their husbands is cheating on them, at the end they're always appreciative.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Sonofman18: 8:21am On Apr 17, 2022
It's this same mind your business crab that has gotten Nigeria to this level of crab we are today.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Sonofman18: 8:23am On Apr 17, 2022
You said it all my dear

Jennyclay:
Everyone are just saying mind your business. SMH undecided. That's why Nigeria is where it is now.

Someone is stealing and looting from your fellow citizen dry (politicians)... Mind your business
someone is planting bomb (terrorists).. Mind your business
someone is insulting your collective intelligence.. Mind your business...

@op do not tell her directly, just give her a clue, or a pointer and let her figure it out herself, if she is not able to find out on her own, then leave her alone.

As for me, a clue is enough for me to figure out what is wrong.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by od501: 8:52am On Apr 17, 2022
Sayishalom:

And what happens next?
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Enny2013(f): 9:01am On Apr 17, 2022
Mayour11:
About 70% of married men cheat o
So they will tell you not to report.
Dis is d only person dat said my mind...

Men saying 'mind ur business', wot wud u hv said if ur wives are d ones cheating?

1 Like

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Enny2013(f): 9:06am On Apr 17, 2022
vickthourh:
Same thing happened to me.A woman came to meet my wife at home,while she was washing the children's cloth,she sat down very comfortable and stated explaining to my wife,that I have a girlfriend close to her house and she sees me often with the lady almost every time.she told her even more.
When she was leaving she asked my wife not to reveal her identity,my wife thanked her and she left.
Immediately she left my wife called me and asked if I was dating someone,and called her name..I told her she was just a friend and a customer,my wife knows I have female customers due to the nature of my job.
I asked her who told her about the lady,she opened up and said she was her home washing jejely and mama CHIOMA came to tell her everything ooo.
I told her to come to where my shop is
We both disgraced the mama CHIOMA.

My wife disgraced her more
She told her out rightly "YOU WANT TO SPOIL MY HAPPY HOME ABI”

Ur wife disgraced her without knowing d truth? Not even a little research to confirm?
Kudos to her.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by ObaOhiminni: 9:09am On Apr 17, 2022
Tell us exactly what u are going to tell the woman. Make we check something
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:10am On Apr 17, 2022
Sayishalom:
Mind ur damn business!
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Enny2013(f): 9:14am On Apr 17, 2022
BigBashiru:

Ur just a big idiot. A man reserves the right to be with whoever he wants to be with anytime he wants.....

This idea of "cheating" has no real basis.... women cheat themselves....
A Woman also has d right to b wt whomever she wishes. We all hv d rights to Live freely.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by ashawopikin(m): 9:31am On Apr 17, 2022
Sayishalom:

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by ashawopikin(m): 9:35am On Apr 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You don't even know if the wife knew the husband is a chronic cheater, so you going to report him is a waste of time. So mind your business.

The best you can do is, if you are a guy, you can lure the wife to have sex with you so that she can cheat on him too , if you're a lady, you can arrange a young hansom guy to knack the woman. I have been doing it to other ladies that I found out their husbands is cheating on them, at the end they're always appreciative.
why your own dey always different?

Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by victons(m): 9:37am On Apr 17, 2022
Sayishalom:

I would have considered it if you wanted to report the man out of a sincere heart. But it's obvious you're doing it because you wan lash the lady. There's still no guarantee the said lady will still fall for you after this mess.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by ashawopikin(m): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2022
Sayishalom:

That is why we need to talk please, can I DM you?
grin u be simp
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Chris2863(m): 9:41am On Apr 17, 2022
EmptyGarden:
You dey mad?
grin grin very mad ooo
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Lastborn0074: 9:43am On Apr 17, 2022
GUY LEARN TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS. IS IT YOUR MARRIAGE? THAT'S HOW MANY HOMES ARE SCATTERED. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Ndidi2: 9:57am On Apr 17, 2022
blindjustice13:
please do.

Don't mind those guys that are here telling you to mind your business,they too are guilty of cheating,they are all birds of a feather. Bunch of disloyal hegoats who for want faithful and loyal wives.

Nigerians are the most wicked and despicable set of Humans you will come across in the world. Imagine people supporting a cheating husband not knowing the implication it is having on the innocent wife at home.

For the sake of humanity and decency, let that woman know , which ever way you can. And God will bless you richly for it.
God bless u
God will bless you and ur generation for not supporting evil.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Exceed15: 10:16am On Apr 17, 2022
Sayishalom:

Are you this jobless?
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Bryan88(m): 10:18am On Apr 17, 2022
Sayishalom:

It's not about jealousy. The contemplations I have is about doing the right thing.
Mr right lusting after someone’s wife? *lafs*
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:18am On Apr 17, 2022
Sayishalom:

I want her to be free because I like her, not so we will be together. But it would have been preferred if it was a random guy not married. Dating or sleeping with a married man is not an option. It's so demeaning for the lady and disrespectful to the husband's wife. I'm just concerned for her.

I can't wait to read what would befall you for not minding your business..
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by buzorcharles(m): 10:30am On Apr 17, 2022
Anonymously give a clue. U might be saving a hrt.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by ultimateprof: 10:36am On Apr 17, 2022
If you want to leave long, learn how to mind your business!
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by lordlugards: 11:05am On Apr 17, 2022
Sayishalom:

It's not about jealousy. The contemplations I have is about doing the right thing.
sayi, sayii, sayiii, how many times did I call u? Sho ra eee oooooooo
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by mehiedu123: 11:34am On Apr 17, 2022
Go ahead and his wife but don't forget to come back to tell us how it went.
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by Khiz(m): 11:40am On Apr 17, 2022
Omo!!!! Reading about 85% of the comments here and all I can say is HUMANITY HAS FAILED!!! Tufia!!!! See the same Nigerians that want change. Clowns!!!!!!!
Re: Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? by AlieninPH: 11:54am On Apr 17, 2022
Khiz:
Omo!!!! Reading about 85% of the comments here and all I can say is HUMANITY HAS FAILED!!! Tufia!!!! See the same Nigerians that want change. Clowns!!!!!!!

They are not just clowns, they are stupid clowns.
I wish the OP has the resources and time to lure the man's wife into a relationship and start sleeping with her, and then post it on Nairaland.
You will see how this same clowns will change and start complaining and start minding his business, and not mind their own business.
At that time you'd be surprised that they will start saying that it is wrong for a married woman to sleep around. But according to then it is right for a married man to sleep around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) / Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son / Can You Live In A House Built By Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.