Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman (51362 Views)

Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) / Plus Size Lady Accidentally Leaks Picture Of Her Boobs Online / My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by wiseone28: 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
Op what do you mean accidentally?

What about withdrawal?

If you can't do withdrawal what about condom?

Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by gift2xl: 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
Laughable
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by illicit(m): 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
Please dont end that life

I just learnt this evening that a little boy David that I play with on my street is no more

He was just 5 months old, died this morning
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by a2d3rew(m): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
Any man on street tell u Hi from there na open legs u go open for him,
I don't care whatever,born that child, don't think of abortion.thanks
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by integrity16(m): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
Did the condom burst ni ? I don't understand what you mean by accidentally.
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by wiseone28: 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
illicit:
Please dont end that life

I just learnt this evening that a little boy David that I play with on my street is no more

He was just 5 months old, died this morning
Who kill him?

Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by IbadeHQ: 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
The part that got me angry "I mistakenly took in for him" I have 3 questions to ask her;

1. Did you mistakenly off your pants?

2. Did you mistakenly received the rod? as in you are not aware of the penetration?

3. Are you aware of condom?

If not getat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Vicmareal: 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nothing is accidental about
1. Parting
2. Thrusting
3. Eventual discharge

Take responsibility!
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by curlarpy: 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
Gbass Gboss
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by illicit(m): 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
wiseone28:
Who kill him?

Maybe food poisoning, they said he was stooling blood
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by MeghaneMorgane(f): 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
grin
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Streett: 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
Abeg When Pregnancy begin turn accidental ………….

Shey the fvck suppose turn diploma degree ni Abi Which kain palava be this wan this night again
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Germi9: 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
If you ask me ,na who i go ask
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by nastyesco(m): 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
This is why we must vote PYO as President in 2023. The level of fornication in this country is too much that’s why we need a Pastor as our leader

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by abobote: 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
Rubbish,
which is accident in getting pregnant from sex again?
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by john633(m): 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
Is not by getting pregnant is by who is ready to get pregnant,,
If na me I go marry who dey pregnant
Only the genius will understand
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by wiseone28: 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
illicit:

Maybe food poisoning, they said he was stooling blood
Omo RIP to him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by spartachico(m): 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
This headlines sef na wa ... which one be accidentally pregnant bayii , shey na spiritual pregnancy ni
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Ojukwu007(m): 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
Palema007:
Close your legs! Avoid premarital sex, No they will not hear. Now see what's happening!

It's so unfortunate child support system does not work in Nigeria. Aunty carry your load ooo. May the Lord be with you.
007... they will not here!!
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by skales67(m): 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
What if she was sleeping with another guy by the side and got pregnant for her side cock but would want the main guy to marry her because he is ready financially and materially.

Nigerian ladies are known for that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Exponental(m): 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
killmods:
Accidentally grin grin grin
Stray sperm bullet

1 Like

Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by TheWolfen(m): 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
Have Patience young lady.
If you pregnant for him. He won't escape it.
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Mubiola360: 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nksleek:
Delta Lady Accidentally Gets Pregnant For 34-Year-Old Man Secretly Dating Another Woman

As seen on Facebook this afternoon

Someone from my inbox is seeking for opinion and I have her permission to share.

According to her, she accidentally took in for her 34-year-old boyfriend that she has been dating for 2 years plus not knowing that he had another girlfriend.

She said the other lady moved in permanently to live with the guy upon hearing of her pregnancy.

Her own parents are already aware and disappointed but the guy’s family acknowledges his relationship with the other lady more than hers.

She further revealed that the situation is making her frustrated, apprehensive and depressed.

What can she do?

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100041566351018/posts/834631637932374/?d=n
dating for 2 years, "ACCIDENTALLY PREGNANT"??
I don't just get it.
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by spartachico(m): 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
That image right there is the real meaning of accidental grin grin grin
emmabest2000:
@Accidentally shocked

But then ..

1 Like

Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Rawhumper(m): 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
She should give birth to the baby....

Its not easy but girls taking in as a way to pin men to marry them is outdated and with
modern guys now, it boomerangs.

So the best thing, is give in your best, if a
relationship isn't working,leave it. know its a way fate is saving you from early heart failure or even death.

uote author=Nksleek post=111973674]Delta Lady Accidentally Gets Pregnant For 34-Year-Old Man Secretly Dating Another Woman

As seen on Facebook this afternoon

Someone from my inbox is seeking for opinion and I have her permission to share.

According to her, she accidentally took in for her 34-year-old boyfriend that she has been dating for 2 years plus not knowing that he had another girlfriend.

She said the other lady moved in permanently to live with the guy upon hearing of her pregnancy.

Her own parents are already aware and disappointed but the guy’s family acknowledges his relationship with the other lady more than hers.

She further revealed that the situation is making her frustrated, apprehensive and depressed.

What can she do?

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100041566351018/posts/834631637932374/?d=n[/quote]
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by IamV: 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
cheesy
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by pizzzy(m): 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
Accidentally? You his penis spiritually penetrate her without her knowledge?

1 Like

Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by a2d3rew(m): 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
tutudesz:
Accidentally Gets Pregnant undecided na Bus or Car accident
I tire oo
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by otokx(m): 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
Let us hear the other sides of the story.
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Chuksyno(m): 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Accidental pregnancy season 1.
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Basheer22: 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Accidentally pregnant.
She slipped and fell on prick or how?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. / 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You / Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.