Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman (51363 Views)

Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) / Plus Size Lady Accidentally Leaks Picture Of Her Boobs Online / My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Eriokanmi: 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Why didn't you advise him to use a condom? You should know the end point of reckless sexx life. The woman bears the consequences alone. The onus is on you to set that boundary. Be happy you didn't contract herps or HIV
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by HustlerGurl(f): 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Such is life. Nothing much

Life goes On

Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by faithfull18(f): 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Stop having pre-marital sex. You people said no that you are wiser. Unnecessary problems that could have been avoided, now you are looking for solutions. Wo, carry your cross, no energy to give advice.
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by OGwales(m): 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Accidentally Klee you. Ode
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by abidem4real: 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nksleek:
Delta Lady Accidentally Gets Pregnant For 34-Year-Old Man Secretly Dating Another Woman

As seen on Facebook this afternoon

Someone from my inbox is seeking for opinion and I have her permission to share.

According to her, she accidentally took in for her 34-year-old boyfriend that she has been dating for 2 years plus not knowing that he had another girlfriend.

She said the other lady moved in permanently to live with the guy upon hearing of her pregnancy.

Her own parents are already aware and disappointed but the guy’s family acknowledges his relationship with the other lady more than hers.

She further revealed that the situation is making her frustrated, apprehensive and depressed.

What can she do?

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100041566351018/posts/834631637932374/?d=n
What is the essence or rationale of this story?
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by 001spice: 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nksleek:
Delta Lady Accidentally Gets Pregnant For 34-Year-Old Man Secretly Dating Another Woman

Someone from my inbox is seeking for opinion and I have her permission to share.

According to her, she accidentally took in for her 34-year-old boyfriend that she has been dating for 2 years plus not knowing that he had another girlfriend.

She said the other lady moved in permanently to live with the guy upon hearing of her pregnancy.

Her own parents are already aware and disappointed but the guy’s family acknowledges his relationship with the other lady more than hers.

She further revealed that the situation is making her frustrated, apprehensive and depressed.

What can she do?

abi na u dey accidentally ask for wetin to do. Stupid girls una go dey open una kpekus for any long object. Well e no corncern me
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Tundex911: 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
So despite "LORI IRO" thread dat year, some of this ladies never still get sense...

Smh
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by moje4: 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
Accidentally has killed so many people. Avoid the word Accidentally
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Traplord09: 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
the man does not value you if A) he was cheating on/with you all along, B) he allowed the "other" babe to move in with him.
i suggest you therefore value your self/life and abort that baby, and look for a man who will VALUE you as his woman, with trust/respect/care and affection.

unless you can take care of this child (emotionally/physically/financially) by yourself for the next 18yrs, i suggest you ABORT!!!! ABORT!!!! ABORT!!!!

See ehhh ehhhhhh ehhhh ehhhh. Ehhhhhh
So you no be batter person na .,

What about she die at d prosss...
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Graysons: 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
She Accidentally get pregnant for her boyfriend? I no understand undecided You mean say she slip and fall onto of her boyfriend dick or something? undecided
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by OmoOshodi(m): 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
She fell on the Cucumber or what

Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
Traplord09:
See ehhh ehhhhhh ehhhh ehhhh. Ehhhhhh
So you no be batter person na .,

What about she die at d prosss...

abortion is a safe procedure where 99% people doing it are safe and sound. the fact that you believe that everyone/anyone having an abortion can die, is as stoopid as me saying that NOBODY SHOULD DRIVE A CAR BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE DIE IN CAR ACCIDENT. duh!
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by CSTRR: 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
Accidentally?

The semen jumped into you from the air?

Abeg, get out.

These girls no rate us at all.
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Hassanmaye(m): 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Simple
Get rid of the pregnancy..problem solved...case closed

Meet those nurses...they can terminate even a five months pregnancy not to talk of three months
Nigerian nurses are Terminators

And next time they should not use the word accidentally...
Damnnn
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by ledaman: 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
Go and buy rat poison
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by treatise: 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nksleek:

What can she do?

What's accidental about the pregnancy?
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Fordzzy(m): 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
killmods:
Accidentally grin grin grin

Accidental Discharge grin
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by mcdokwe(m): 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
Johnny147147:
Just gerrat with this nonsense... U say ur family is aware already. What other advice do u need that they won't offer?

Or kee urself...
try dey use sense wey I believe say God give you
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Mrkumareze(m): 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
Who believes a man can date just one kpekus sad
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by sotall(m): 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
How can you get pregnant for a man " accidentally "?

grin grin grin

Funny headline
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
Accidentally got pregnant cheesy grin grin

I have never seen where Kpekus & Dickson were involved in an accidental drilling grin grin grin
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Demigod22: 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
A full grown adult had consensual sex and got pregnant and the OP captioned it" accidentally".

English must be difficult.

1 Like

Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by BIGBOOTYSLAYER: 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
Some shiit story..deal with it
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
killmods:
Accidentally grin grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by zinaunreal(m): 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
Is this news?
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by meedoLock(m): 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
[quote author=Johnny147147 post=111974253]Just gerrat with this nonsense... U say ur family is aware already. What other advice do u need that they won't offer?

Or kee urself...[/quote

grin grin grin omo people they para o

Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by ukaface(f): 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
Just stay and keep the child, biko.
You can do it as a single mom. You don't need to kill yourself over a guy, a Nigerian guy for that matter.

All Nigerian guys except my male relatives are stupid.
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by felixray2010(m): 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
Accidentally
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Christmasdon(m): 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
I don't know how people see themselves so loosed.. There's is no way I should be having s*x and I lost all my MIND. People just forget themselves when they are untop that thing. For me I'm always conscious . You can't be conscious if you're stealing it . That's why...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. / Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.