Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman (51365 Views)

Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) / Plus Size Lady Accidentally Leaks Picture Of Her Boobs Online / My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by OHLART(f): 10:32am On Apr 16, 2022
The word "accidentally " still baffles me undecided
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by citywal(m): 10:36am On Apr 16, 2022
A dating advice question I get asked a lot by women/men is "Should you have sex on the 1st date? When is the best time to sleep with a guy/girl? Is it bad for a woman/man to have sex with a guy on the first date?".

Please if you learned anything from this video please don't forget to support us by subscribing to our youtube channel and also like, comment, and share this video to encourage us to keep making interesting videos like this.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM5PQgmh1Ys
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Deenillah(m): 10:38am On Apr 16, 2022
Bur come o. Do one really gets pregnant ACCIDENTALLY? asin that kind thing dey happen?

Even woman way them rape no dey claim ACCIDENTALLY.

Not to tork of you way maybe sef na all the styles way you sabi and even more you give and collect.

abeg make we ear word
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by EagleSquare1(m): 11:01am On Apr 16, 2022
Keep the Baby. That’s a life that must be protected by all means. And the Lord will give you all the means, including emotional and psychological wherewithal. Let your parents know you intend to keep the pregnancy and have the Baby. Good enough they are aware of your situation with the runaway father-to-be.

Some who are telling you to abort the pregnancy don’t even know the circumstances of their birth. They don’t know if their life was nearly terminated through such advice of ‘ABORT!’

I have a nephew who is getting married next month. His mother, my sister, refused to ABORT. A life is spared, and life goes on.

We pray God to change the mind of the man or give you a better man who will love and cherish you and the baby.

All the best!

Nksleek:
Delta Lady Accidentally Gets Pregnant For 34-Year-Old Man Secretly Dating Another Woman

As seen on Facebook this afternoon

Someone from my inbox is seeking for opinion and I have her permission to share.

According to her, she accidentally took in for her 34-year-old boyfriend that she has been dating for 2 years plus not knowing that he had another girlfriend.

She said the other lady moved in permanently to live with the guy upon hearing of her pregnancy.

Her own parents are already aware and disappointed but the guy’s family acknowledges his relationship with the other lady more than hers.

She further revealed that the situation is making her frustrated, apprehensive and depressed.

What can she do?

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100041566351018/posts/834631637932374/?d=n
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Muzanet(m): 11:32am On Apr 16, 2022
Yawa

Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Ekzoba(m): 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
Accidental discharge grin grin grin
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
When una dey enjoy, nobody invited me, now wey "Bleep me harder " don go pour akamu inside pit of hell, everything don dey germinate; you wan seek my advice.. Wetin you wan mek I say again! Uproot the baby; God forbid bad thing. You must keep that baby alive, if you try any silly thing to abort it, you will die. This is my token to her.
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Newton2024: 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
MrBrownJay1:
the man does not value you if A) he was chedating on/with you all along, B) he allowed the "other" babe to move in with him.
i suggest you therefore value your self/life and abort that baby, and look for a man who will VALUE you as his woman, with trust/respect/care and affection.

unless you can take care of this child (emotionally/physically/financially) by yourself for the next 18yrs, i suggest you ABORT!!!! ABORT!!!! ABORT!!!!
[/s]
Abortion is terminating of unborn life. It is a shedding of innocent blood. God hates killing. Stop doing it.
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Kajaard: 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
The person that accidentally took in and the op are silly people. The former because there is nothing like accidentally taking in and the latter for bringing this rubbish news to our knowledge.
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Johnny147147: 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
ozegidon:
easy nah bros...put zero to ur name make e complete...

Lol... My guy my guy

1 Like

Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Johnny147147: 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
mcdokwe:
try dey use sense wey I believe say God give you

U know I've got it. Thanks man. Will u use urs also? Abi e nor reach u?

1 Like

Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by mcdokwe(m): 1:52pm On Apr 16, 2022
Johnny147147:

U know I've got it. Thanks man. Will u use urs also? Abi e nor reach u?

I no sure say na the kind sense we I get them give you, because e no show for your post above
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
Newton2024:
[s][/s]Abortion is terminating of unborn life. It is a shedding of innocent blood. God hates killing. Stop doing it.
therajah:
It's a sin to take a life. That baby has a right to live.

USE YOUR BRAIN YOU IGNORAMUS DONKEYS!!!!!
your hypocrite god also hates premarital sex, so its obvious the people in this story dont give a flying fukc about your god's views.

wiseoneking:
So easy for you to suggest Abortion, later run you call an armed rubber that kills people a murder. Your mum was not able to cope with het hardship in all the three things you mentioned, and yet insisted in given birth to you. PROUD Abortionist.

FIXED!!!

LawyerLomo:
I wished your parents aborted you too whilst yet unborn.
Ain't you human?
That's murder of a potential matter don't you know.
If your were aborted in the first place, you won't have the effrontery to had typed this.

abortion is a safe procedure done by proper doctors (Not quacks) to fix a problem...as much as you may be against it, millions of people around the world use it to fix such issue. just because YOU are against it doesnt mean we should all be against it. what you wrote is as deluded as me being against YEYE RELIGION and now saying that everyone should be against it....duh!
i gave my opinion to the OP and you should give yours...or better yet, you live your life, and let others live theirs. to each their own.
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Newton2024: 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

USE YOUR BRAIN YOU IGNORAMUS DONKEYS!!!!!
your hypocrite god also hates premarital sex, so its obvious the people in this story dont give a flying fukc about your god's views.

FIXED!!!

abortion is a safe procedure done by proper doctors (Not quacks) to fix a problem...as much as you may be against it, millions of people around the world use it to fix such issue. just because YOU are against it doesnt mean we should all be against it. what you wrote is as deluded as me being against YEYE RELIGION and now saying that everyone should be against it....duh!
i gave my opinion to the OP and you should give yours...or better yet, you live your life, and let others live theirs. to each their own.
It is true that God hate premarital sex, but two wrongs does not make a right. Will you commit murder because you have told a lie? Abortion is murder. God hates abortion.
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
Newton2024:
It is true that God hate premarital sex, but two wrongs does not make a right. Will you commit murder because you have told a lie? Abortion is murder. God hates abortion.

AGAIN; the people in this story dont give a flying fukc about your god's views. get it through your thick skull and stop assuming rubbish!
what may be wrong FOR YOU (and your religious beliefs) may not be wrong for others.
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Newton2024: 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

AGAIN; the people in this story dont give a flying fukc about your god's views. get it through your thick skull and stop assuming rubbish!
what may be wrong FOR YOU (and your religious beliefs) may not be wrong for others.
It is not about my gods but our God (the Creator of heavens and earth). Abortion is murder. All murderers are going to hell fire.
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
Newton2024:
It is not about my gods but our God (the Creator of heavens and earth). Abortion is murder. All murderers are going to hell fire.

so you mean that your god is the god of all human beings, including Muslims, Buddhists, atheist etc, and therefore all human beings on earth should abide by its rules?!?!?! are you okay?!?!? do you even listen to what you are saying?! what an ARROGANT state of mind by very deluded xtians, especially when we all know that majority of people on earth couldnt care less about xtianity!

here is a simple clue: out of 7Billion people on earth, there are only 2Billions xtians. do the math!!!!!
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Johnny147147: 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
mcdokwe:

I no sure say na the kind sense we I get them give you, because e no show for your post above

Lol... Thanks man. The update is useful
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Wchris(m): 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
Accident still join fornication?
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Hotchike: 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2022
DON'T TERMINATE the pregnancy. Even if the guy don't take responsibility, take the responsibility yourself. Don't be surprised If you put to birth, your baby might open doors for you but if you abort the baby, it sound so simple but you have killed a baby and you may never have a child of your own again, then years later you start regretting killing your own child.
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Aaay: 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
How
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Karlifate: 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Wow!
What an accident.
Now she has to accidentally give birth to the baby and become and accidental mom to an accidental baby from and accidental sex with an accidental guy who is accidentally dating another lady and might accidentally never be responsible for the accidental upbringing of the accidental kid.
The good thing is that we all know that accidents are accidental and no one is above accident. But may we never experience avoidable accidents.

Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Johnny147147: 11:56am On Apr 17, 2022
emmabest2000:
@Accidentally shocked

But then ..

This one strong o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. / Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.