Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman (51357 Views)

Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) / Plus Size Lady Accidentally Leaks Picture Of Her Boobs Online / My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by tfelicityk(m): 4:16am On Apr 16, 2022
What is accidentally pregnant?
Was she aware that she was on her ovulation stage when they making love with protection?
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Ojukwu007(m): 4:34am On Apr 16, 2022
grin
Basheer22:
Accidentally pregnant.
She slipped and fell on prick or how?
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Boatswain: 5:02am On Apr 16, 2022
Is there anything like getting pregnant accidentally? After engaging in series of sex.... OKAY KONTINUE
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by galadima77(m): 5:04am On Apr 16, 2022
killmods:
Accidentally grin grin grin
as in tripped and fell on something
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by wiseoneking: 5:13am On Apr 16, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
the man does not value you if A) he was cheating on/with you all along, B) he allowed the "other" babe to move in with him.
i suggest you therefore value your self/life and abort that baby, and look for a man who will VALUE you as his woman, with trust/respect/care and affection.

unless you can take care of this child (emotionally/physically/financially) by yourself for the next 18yrs, i suggest you ABORT!!!! ABORT!!!! ABORT!!!!
So easy for you to suggest Abortion, later run you call an armed rubber that kills people a murder. Your mum was not able to cope with het hardship in all the three things you mentioned, and yet insisted in given birth to you. Abortionist.
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by skedman(m): 5:14am On Apr 16, 2022
Let her ask tuface he will explain better
Baby mama 2 loading
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by ikezudon(m): 5:17am On Apr 16, 2022
Sorry o.. I'm not a counsellor...

In other news, no let all these telecom 3rd parties registering sim cards scam you oo...

Here is how to check phone numbers linked to your NIN that are not yours.

https://billzonthestreets.com/check-numbers-linked-to-nin/

Thank me later.
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Yemaxollar(m): 5:21am On Apr 16, 2022
How does accident and pregnant related self undecided undecided
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Starz825(m): 5:34am On Apr 16, 2022
Some ladies ehnn...
*Accidentally*...
What kind of craftiness is this ...
So it means the raw sex was accidental too cheesy
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Tzar(m): 5:42am On Apr 16, 2022
She should also accidentally become a single mum or abort the baby with the risks involved.
How do you accidentally get pregnant?
Is it that
1. You don't know your ovulation cycle?
2. You don't know what the daily after wake up secretion your body produces to tell you that you are ovulating, menstrating or safe?
3. You don't know how to use POSTPILL , even when you know you had unprotected sex when the risk of pregnancy is high?
4. Or you have zero knowledge of female sexual health?

Just the way a man without a good and regular source of income (with financial intelligence) should not be thinking of a relationship, a woman who can accidentally get pregnant should not be having sex, period!!!

1 Like

Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Juliearth(f): 5:44am On Apr 16, 2022
Nksleek:
Delta Lady Accidentally Gets Pregnant For 34-Year-Old Man Secretly Dating Another Woman

As seen on Facebook this afternoon

Someone from my inbox is seeking for opinion and I have her permission to share.

According to her, she accidentally took in for her 34-year-old boyfriend that she has been dating for 2 years plus not knowing that he had another girlfriend.

She said the other lady moved in permanently to live with the guy upon hearing of her pregnancy.

Her own parents are already aware and disappointed but the guy’s family acknowledges his relationship with the other lady more than hers.

She further revealed that the situation is making her frustrated, apprehensive and depressed.

What can she do?

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100041566351018/posts/834631637932374/?d=n

I think she forgot to tell you that she is/was the desperate side chick whose plan was to use pregnancy and snatch the man, but it failed. Congrats to her. I would advise that she buys Pampers and baby clothes in bulk from now.
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Juliearth(f): 5:45am On Apr 16, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
the man does not value you if A) he was cheating on/with you all along, B) he allowed the "other" babe to move in with him.
i suggest you therefore value your self/life and abort that baby, and look for a man who will VALUE you as his woman, with trust/respect/care and affection.

unless you can take care of this child (emotionally/physically/financially) by yourself for the next 18yrs, i suggest you ABORT!!!! ABORT!!!! ABORT!!!!

The other babe moving in with ease and his parents' allegiance to the other woman shows that this one is a side chic
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by iamrealdeji(m): 5:50am On Apr 16, 2022
You will die if you abort or your womb gets destroyed. Don't let anyone deceive you. And if it is successful,you shouldn't be the one to insult those ritual killers because you are both the same. You kill a human being,they kill a human being too. Also,don't curse the guy because the curse will be shared by both of you because you are both fornicators involved in and enjoying premarital sex at a point in time when you were saying ''babe,give it to me''. If you curse him with Amadioha,Sango or babalawo,you are the most evil person on earth and daughter of devil itself and it will surely boomerang back to you.
Best for you is to embrace God,read Quran or Bible,hang girlhood lifestyle, deliver your baby safely and enjoy your single parenthood with peace

1 Like

Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Ibenuel: 5:50am On Apr 16, 2022
you said she accidentally get pregnant, so she accidentally went to the boy house, stayed for like one hour, then accidentally she pulled off clothes, bra, skirt and even trousers, and pant then open legs for the thing to enter. so there's nothing like accidental and a guarantee that every friendship leads to marriage. she has to take it like that, they were just sex partner
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Sunsets: 5:58am On Apr 16, 2022
He is asking you to kill the baby.
MrBrownJay1:

Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by razzydoo(m): 6:02am On Apr 16, 2022
Accidentally what?! grin *falls from Olumo rock out of hysterical laughter*
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Sunsets: 6:05am On Apr 16, 2022
Unplanned, I guess. Why do without? It looks planned though. But her trap didn't work. She should carry the baby full term and nurture the child to adulthood. She shouldn't beg to stay with him.. Life goes on.
Ibenuel:
you said she accidentally get pregnant, so she accidentally went to the boy house, stayed for like one hour, then accidentally she pulled off clothes, bra, skirt and even trousers, and pant then open legs for the thing to enter. so there's nothing like accidental and a guarantee that every friendship leads to marriage. she has to take it like that, they were just sex partner
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by nurudeen181(m): 6:07am On Apr 16, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

see as we dey talk about abortion like say na sheet we wan sheet.. God forgive our ignorance and sins
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by cardoctor(m): 6:16am On Apr 16, 2022
Accidental kpanshing.
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by ukpahu(m): 6:21am On Apr 16, 2022
accidentally dicharge
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Okeatu(m): 6:21am On Apr 16, 2022
Nksleek:
Delta Lady Accidentally Gets Pregnant For 34-Year-Old Man Secretly Dating Another Woman

Someone from my inbox is seeking for opinion and I have her permission to share.

According to her, she accidentally took in for her 34-year-old boyfriend that she has been dating for 2 years plus not knowing that he had another girlfriend.

She said the other lady moved in permanently to live with the guy upon hearing of her pregnancy.

Her own parents are already aware and disappointed but the guy’s family acknowledges his relationship with the other lady more than hers.

She further revealed that the situation is making her frustrated, apprehensive and depressed.

What can she do?

Have your delivery in peace.... He must surely come back to his senses.
Diapers and baby food shaaa.
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:39am On Apr 16, 2022
I offer no advice on relationship or religious matter once the word 'accidentally' comes into play.

Meanwhile, temptation need two things, a willing mind and a readily available internet connection.
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by BobPRESS5(m): 6:52am On Apr 16, 2022
Accidental hit una hard more!
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by chiboycue: 7:11am On Apr 16, 2022
Nksleek:

What can she do?

She should prepare for motherhood and give birth to her baby.
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by debbydams(f): 7:21am On Apr 16, 2022
assholemods:

Na eye service na.
lol..the matter don reach fp...mods should give op 2roasted chicken and cold bear grin

1 Like

Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by EmmyNorse(m): 7:23am On Apr 16, 2022
You accidentally fall on top gbola
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Ijaya123: 7:46am On Apr 16, 2022
The part I don’t understand is, how do you accidentally get pregnant for someone?

You mean you were both in a vehicle that was involved in an accident and both of you were flung out of the vehicle only to find yourselves naked and his manhood in your pvssy?
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Curdlebug(m): 7:51am On Apr 16, 2022
No be only accidentally... Na unknowingly
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Mom007(f): 8:18am On Apr 16, 2022
I took in for him, I took in for him! Nzuzu! Is that how your mother taught you? Where do young people get their own code of morals from sef?
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by kelspinall(m): 8:48am On Apr 16, 2022
what's accidental,when the diq slipped out didn't she put in and continued.carry ur cross missy
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by Brimservices: 8:51am On Apr 16, 2022
For you to say the man is not financial bouyant, i think you were not really into relationship with him, you just loved his dick. Besides, i dont think his the only man your sleeping with.
Re: Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman by isaiahethan: 10:00am On Apr 16, 2022
Johnny147147:
Just gerrat with this nonsense... U say ur family is aware already. What other advice do u need that they won't offer?

Or kee urself...

Let her use sniper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. / 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.