Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) (71504 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Slynation(m): 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
fkj950ax:

You are very unintelligent.
If he likes, he should have given her a kidney or a lung. As long as she cannot be linked to his death, she should be left the Bleep alone by you amd your type.
I am not making assumptions. I am telling you what is reality, a what I will do.
You aren't talking about taking her to court, but you think falsely accusing her for someone's death is okay, after casting aspersions she cheated on him?
So her conscience eating her deep is now punishment for emotionally killing him abi? As sentenced by you.
Oga to back to the back of the room and don't speak again. You are just yarning opata.
You think calling me a simp means anything? You are a clown.
It's obvious you need to unlearn and relearn so many wrong Ideologies currently caged in your cranium, here you are boldly justifying betrayal with reckless abandon and yet you thought you are intelligent or smart?? Wallow in your ignorance for all I care, but don't showcase them online... it's not an advise tho, it's a plea

#Happy Easter in advance...!!
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Prettygirl200(f): 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
Parizz:
what's your favorite sex position? don't be shy. we are adults
Lol missionary
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Beetwaise(m): 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
Locoxcobajrn:
Don't love any girl flirt with her and dump her or she will do you strong thing

This is gospel. An absolute truth.
Every guy, old or young should adhere to this.
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by masui(m): 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
The chat funny die.

She will come and explain how gbola take enter her mouth.

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Beetwaise(m): 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
kelspinall:
ever since I realized that this gender is heartless even when they know you truly love and keep them regardless of the red flags,I then stopped anything relationship or love with them.guys between 20-30 should know that, dating a gal, taking a gal so serious and spending on her when you are not married to her is nothing but waste of time and resources.no this,this gals has nothing to lose, they are always looking for another guy when they know that they're dating,ones you start lacking in resource they move on to the other guy.fuq dating and relationship,I keep telling myself this, nowadays my way is we fuq you get ur money and we go seperate ways.guys wake up

True words bro
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Degrezhaa: 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2022
CaveAdullam:

1. Women and babies have two things in common: calmness and beauty. The difference is that women are more matured and subtler in action and physique. And herein many men has fell. They already see women as little baby angels that are not capable of causing serious harm..."at least, they are fragile and even if they cause harm, it won't be so devastating," so said the man blinded by romance.

2. Men fight with physical weapons, hence, men fight men and are oblivious to the psychological warfare of women. Men fight men (for status, women, territories and resources). Women fight men(for resources). And women fight women(for resources and quality men). Men don't fight women, for reasons as stated earlier in paragraph 1.

3. Because of this gentility towards women, during heartbreak, men suffer same pain as in a physical battle but this time an emotional one. Their world comes crumbling because they never expected their girlfriends, wives, fiancee to be able to pull such catastrophic emotional string. They are perplexed, in fear, anxious and fall into depression. Just like a PONZI SCHEME, all their investments vanish into oblivion - the trust they were meant to bank on was fake! The hope of a promising future and a good return was a subtle leverage to siphon them.

4. Heartbreak for men differs with women because in every relationship, men invest more. Women still feels the pain of heartbreak, however, even before that, they have plan B + other men are ready to accommodate them.

See the trick here: once a woman has enunciated to a man that she doesn't want any relationship because of a former heartbreak, the new man in question will double down on his arsenal and try every possible means to prove to her that he is not like other men + it is stupid for her former man to treat such an angel like her in a bad light. Here again, man is gentler towards woman.

5. I always love to categorize the average human + women together because they are the same 99% of the time.

Humans are bound to break their promises. We always like to skip the process + seek for different many escape routes. Only few are true allies, and that's why I'm a big fan of family - genetic relationship + friends who has proven themselves overtime.

6. Strong character + integrity + competence + discipline is what we all glamour for but are very guilty of their opposites. In short, humans are the wildest hypocrites you can ever imagine. The difference between the 99% and the 1% is that the later are aware of their limitations and try their best possible to improve. While the former just follow the trend and meander their way where necessary.

7. If a man can have this awareness that humans, including their allies sometimes are bound to break their promises, he must quickly start to develop a tough skin + an armoury that will defend him when the trumpet of war sound. He must lay down plans as if previous plan will fail - this is a strategy women use in romantic relationship. They have one man, but still look out for other men.

8. The man must build options as options is the master key to confidence + won't remain depressed for long even after a serious disappointment or heartbreak.

But the problem of the modern man is that he is more "oxytocinized" as the average woman. Pathetic.

Thanks.
Of all the languages in the world and you chose to speak facts

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by tightpussy156: 11:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
Stupid fool.kill yourself because of a woman.dating a SLUT AKA ASHAWO calling her girlfriend.a girl meant for the street.public dog.what do you expect.they have no shame.They are ready to Bleep a dog that bark for money.As you kill ursef another guys continue fucking the SLUT.She will never think you exist.you Bleep up big time.SIMP is gone.no need keeping bitches Bleep and dump.invest only for your WIFE not BITCHES.Who quote me for saying truth hug transformer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by 2ndchildhood(m): 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
Slynation:
She told you that because other guys are currently and constantly on her DM massaging her ego...!! My ex tried something of this nature and I simply told her to go and the meet other guys and she broke up with me the next day...!!

Funny thing was that she began updating status and uploading various pics of some imaginary guys on her status thinking I will get jealous, But I instantly stopped viewing her status, stopped calling and stopped chatting and 2months later on, the werey dey my DM now dey beg and wanting us to get back together...!! Me wey don move on since almost immediately...

Your girl will come back begging, they always do,they never disappoints
. I have to check the Monika if na me write this thing. Exactly how it transpired btw me and my babe.. left and started forming happy with other imaginary guys, I just ghost am.. she got used and dumped. 2months later she begin beg, accepted her back, banging continues, I'll soon dump her. She belongs to the street.
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Danmboss(m): 11:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
Parizz:
gängbang or orgy?
The two follow join
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Parizz: 11:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol missionary
I see. you must be the churchy conservative type. Not bad
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Danmboss(m): 11:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
tightpussy156:
Stupid fool.kill yourself because of a woman.dating a SLUT AKA ASHAWO calling her girlfriend.a girl meant for the street.public dog.what do you expect.they have no shame.They are ready to Bleep a dog that bark for money.As you kill ursef another guys continue fucking the SLUT.She will never think you exist.you Bleep up big time.SIMP is gone.no need keeping bitches Bleep and dump.invest only for your WIFE not BITCHES.Who quote me for saying truth hug transformer.
Aswear bro na so me and my guy do one babe for area the slut thought she is smart, because me and my guy get small change she leave my guy wey she de date come de enter my dm cause boys get mulla but the kind knacking this girl collect from us ehh in her next life, the word cheating will be considered scared to her.
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by fkj950ax(m): 11:48pm On Apr 16, 2022
Slynation:
It's obvious you need to unlearn and relearn so many wrong Ideologies currently caged in your cranium, here you are boldly justifying betrayal with reckless abandon and yet you thought you are intelligent or smart?? Wallow in your ignorance for all I care, but don't showcase them online... it's not an advise tho, it's a plea
#Happy Easter in advance...!!

Another one bites the dust
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
Parizz:
Nope am not the church girl type. That's the style I enjoy I enjoy it when it very slow. Doggy do hurt me so I don't like it.
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by darediamond(m): 12:11am On Apr 17, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Women like these are one of the many reasons why I love and support the redpill movement. Just imagine ...she is not even bothered about the deceased , rather , she is worried about how others will condemn her promiscuous image once news gets out.

Well, I hope we can all see that the purpose of marrying , trusting or even loving a woman is a futile exercise that only a very foolish man will engage in.

Anyway, RIP to the dead . And I hope this will be a lesson to the simps out there undecided
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by darediamond(m): 12:13am On Apr 17, 2022
princefrank76:
Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind.

nigeria gurls are what again??
Useless!!!
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by darediamond(m): 12:14am On Apr 17, 2022
kelspinall:
ever since I realized that this gender is heartless even when they know you truly love and keep them regardless of the red flags,I then stopped anything relationship or love with them.guys between 20-30 should know that, dating a gal, taking a gal so serious and spending on her when you are not married to her is nothing but waste of time and resources.no this,this gals has nothing to lose, they are always looking for another guy when they know that they're dating,ones you start lacking in resource they move on to the other guy.fuq dating and relationship,I keep telling myself this, nowadays my way is we fuq you get ur money and we go seperate ways.guys wake up
You Are Reasonable!!!
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Nyascobar1414: 12:23am On Apr 17, 2022
SenatePresdo:

By their comment you will know their age.

You are a boy either by age, or by reasoning.

Pray you don't find yourself in situation where you won't be able to control how you feel no matter how much you try to, just pray.

You're just a weak man by heart...

Real niggas are devoid of feelings for the other gender...

I see you move with emotions...

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Deltatoto: 12:24am On Apr 17, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Why do you marry her if you don't love her
to have kids for me what is love?

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Nyascobar1414: 12:33am On Apr 17, 2022
tightpussy156:

Invest In your wife, and you will learn the hard way...
Invest in yourslef and Children...

All women are the same!

With this piece, peace is guaranteed to your soul

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Nyascobar1414: 12:35am On Apr 17, 2022
Parizz:

Bro, I'm still shock you cant decipher this b!tche.....

She likes BDSM...
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Nyascobar1414: 12:39am On Apr 17, 2022
If you love a modern woman, be it your wife, fiancè, girlfriend...
You will gladly learn the hard way.

Nigeria gad more Simps, courtesy of single moms..

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by djon78(m): 1:06am On Apr 17, 2022
CaveAdullam:

1. Women and babies have two things in common: calmness and beauty. The difference is that women are more matured and subtler in action and physique. And herein many men has fell. They already see women as little baby angels that are not capable of causing serious harm..."at least, they are fragile and even if they cause harm, it won't be so devastating," so said the man blinded by romance.

2. Men fight with physical weapons, hence, men fight men and are oblivious to the psychological warfare of women. Men fight men (for status, women, territories and resources). Women fight men(for resources). And women fight women(for resources and quality men). Men don't fight women, for reasons as stated earlier in paragraph 1.

3. Because of this gentility towards women, during heartbreak, men suffer same pain as in a physical battle but this time an emotional one. Their world comes crumbling because they never expected their girlfriends, wives, fiancee to be able to pull such catastrophic emotional string. They are perplexed, in fear, anxious and fall into depression. Just like a PONZI SCHEME, all their investments vanish into oblivion - the trust they were meant to bank on was fake! The hope of a promising future and a good return was a subtle leverage to siphon them.

4. Heartbreak for men differs with women because in every relationship, men invest more. Women still feels the pain of heartbreak, however, even before that, they have plan B + other men are ready to accommodate them.

See the trick here: once a woman has enunciated to a man that she doesn't want any relationship because of a former heartbreak, the new man in question will double down on his arsenal and try every possible means to prove to her that he is not like other men + it is stupid for her former man to treat such an angel like her in a bad light. Here again, man is gentler towards woman.

5. I always love to categorize the average human + women together because they are the same 99% of the time.

Humans are bound to break their promises. We always like to skip the process + seek for different many escape routes. Only few are true allies, and that's why I'm a big fan of family - genetic relationship + friends who has proven themselves overtime.

6. Strong character + integrity + competence + discipline is what we all glamour for but are very guilty of their opposites. In short, humans are the wildest hypocrites you can ever imagine. The difference between the 99% and the 1% is that the later are aware of their limitations and try their best possible to improve. While the former just follow the trend and meander their way where necessary.

7. If a man can have this awareness that humans, including their allies sometimes are bound to break their promises, he must quickly start to develop a tough skin + an armoury that will defend him when the trumpet of war sound. He must lay down plans as if previous plan will fail - this is a strategy women use in romantic relationship. They have one man, but still look out for other men.

8. The man must build options as options is the master key to confidence + won't remain depressed for long even after a serious disappointment or heartbreak.

But the problem of the modern man is that he is more "oxytocinized" as the average woman. Pathetic.

Thanks.

Men this is too much walahi

Had to quote it to archive it
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by MNDY(m): 1:12am On Apr 17, 2022
dominique:
Afamails rest ijn grin

Twitter afamails are going extra lengths to demarket women ever since all these domestic violence stories started popping out. Will all these tales by moonlight change the fact that a lot of women are enduring toxic abusive in the hands of you redpillers? If any gender is evil, it's the one that beat up their partners to death, set their partner ablaze and scalded their partner badly with hot water. Different alfamails did all these to their wives all within the space of two weeks and these were the cases that were reported o.

Once again afamails rest in the name of whatever you hold sacred.

But you know that your gender can be (very) toxic to the point of making even a good man become violent. Your gender understand yourselves and that is why you hate yourselves, so why should a man even be disturbed about trying to understand your gender? You this gender have serious work to do on yourselves.
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by omron(m): 3:21am On Apr 17, 2022
Ladies are very useless creature.
I happen to be a bolt driver...i carry one lady to the hotel one day u know what she told me ? She said she had a serious boyfriend that she is just afraid if the guy won't see him come to meet another guy In one hotel very big hotel .......I just shake head for her ...stupid girl....I have a friend that have bleeped 5 married women this year ..should we even trust our wives ?

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by DKM123: 3:33am On Apr 17, 2022
Yen yen yen!
Nigerian men cheat on thier girlfriends and wives literally EVERY SECOND OF EVERYDAY. Infact as I am typing one potbellied married niccur with wife and kids at home is in one hotel pounding someone's daughter to stupor.

One girl cheated on her Nigerian boyfriend and unfortunately he could not handle it and died and now Nigerian men as usual are hyperventilating on front page.

If you Nigerian men were not known to be chronic cheats yourself, I will understand all the tears on front page but spare me the bullsheet coming from same Nigerian men who cheat on thier wives with young school girls and even dash them the family money and inheritance on top.

May his soul rest in peace..
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by BOYS2MEN: 5:47am On Apr 17, 2022
They said the future is what once again?...................................................................
F.E.M.A.L.E
Alobam la n'udo grin
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by blindjustice13(m): 5:48am On Apr 17, 2022
Men have always had the upper hand when to comes to cheating , now the women are just trying to catch up.

Stop wailing and crying guys ,it doesn't suite masculinity,man up!.

There is a balance now ,you cheat ,your woman cheats no big deal , equation balanced.
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by abidem4real: 6:46am On Apr 17, 2022
Nbotee:
If U go thru dat guys thread on twitter, U go begin fear and suspect both ur babe and every babe u know. The testimonies there are heartbreaking
Every woman is a beast from the time immemorial. Their creation led us to where we are today.
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by tillaman(m): 7:06am On Apr 17, 2022
Now the lad died for nothing
It’s not even worth it, she’s going to suck another coock tonight and tomorrow
This time around she will slurp it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Teymanhenry(f): 7:19am On Apr 17, 2022
Is the girl his wife? He'll no. She's got the right to give any d**k a bi... Advice; do not put too much trust in man. Man can always fail
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by SenatePresdo(m): 7:32am On Apr 17, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

You're just a weak man by heart...

Real niggas are devoid of feelings for the other gender...

I see you move with emotions...

Did you not see that he was asthmatic?

Maybe if he wasn't, he wouldn't have died and nobody would call him a simp for dying.

Loving is a sign of strength, and not weakness.

It takes more strength and risk to love.
Some people are not loving because they are simply scared they would get hurt, now that's cowardice.
It's like saying you won't join cult because you might get killed.

If you get mind join nah.

That's how it is with love, if you get mind fall in love, if them break your heart, you chest am. That's bravery..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" / Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.