Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) (71523 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by theultimatep3(m): 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
temmyejo:

You do JS?

JS? No wonder, I know of const and var never heard of let data type
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
A Twitter user has shared the sad story of how his friend passed away days after catching his girlfriend cheating on him, IGBERETV reports.

@Oluwakay0de stated that his deceased friend walked in on his girlfriend giving an another guy a bl0wj0b. The deceased who was an asthmatic patient was so shocked that he passed away a few days after.

The Twitter post reads;

https://twitter.com/Oluwakoay0de/status/1514646576546947078?t=MS11oMs-9tTKaGidFR-b4w&s=19

After the news had gone viral, the deceased's girlfriend begged @Oluwakay0de not to reveal her identity on social media.

https://igberetvnews.com/1418190/man-dies-days-caught-girlfriend-cheating-photo/
We keep shouting that gender on nairaland people think we are misogynists

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by FashionMarket: 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
This is really a touching story
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
SmellySperm:
Wow simps are gradually reducing. A simp-free world go mk sense. Make i light up first!
Atleast you should pity him abeg, you guys need to enlighten alot of SIMPle men

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2022
Danmboss:
Punna wey boys de use do gang banging e reach this guy turn him nor want leave am
The thought of sharing a punna killed the MADAFAKA undecided
Hahahhahahaha please
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
prince3009:

I'm sure he's one of those SIMPS who believe and argue with redpillers that when you "LOVE AND CARE FOR YOUR GIRLFRIEND, SHE WILL NEVER CHEAT ON YOU."
Then reality hit him hard like a bolt of lightning and the niggi couldn't take it grin grin
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by ShedrachU(m): 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
kelspinall:
ever since I realized that this gender is heartless even when they know you truly love and keep them regardless of the red flags,I then stopped anything relationship or love with them.guys between 20-30 should know that, dating a gal, taking a gal so serious and spending on her when you are not married to her is nothing but waste of time and resources.no this,this gals has nothing to lose, they are always looking for another guy when they know that they're dating,ones you start lacking in resource they move on to the other guy.fuq dating and relationship,I keep telling myself this, nowadays my way is we fuq you get ur money and we go seperate ways.guys wake up

If all simps can see and read this your comment, the world will be a better place.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by daHcKR: 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
emmy512:
i rather 'await'
What is the guarantee she keeps her promise. Its 50/50 thing and i wont take that chance.
What about 'promises'
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by pansophist(m): 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
If he has came accross heros like caveadullam and martinez39s, this nonsense would not have happened. The surest way to fail in life is to expect integrity from cheap people. Integrity is the most expensive, scarce, unique quality you can get from a person.

Also, integrity and by extension, faithfulness is not something you get easily from young people, it comes with age as one develops themselves and transition into adulthood dealing with real life challenges. I guess she is in her 20's, and at her prime, the worse recipe for integrity for a woman.

I'm not sure if he did something to kill himself, but if he did, then he has let evil won. You don't kill yourself for a useless cause, such as for a cheater. Then they've won. You simply ignore them, and thrive despite that. Cut them off completely and stand tall.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Navalsadiq(m): 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
Don't kill your self for a woman.

They are not worth it

They are always there to steal your joy

Don't give them that chance

7 Likes

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by orikoku: 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
He supposed to invest his money with olosho that will give him maximum satisfaction than investing in one useless as* hole who eventually break his heart. Rip

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
richie240:
Not always so....in most cases its d exact opposite.
Unlike men dt can put 'it' in anything that has a hole (and I mean just anything that can form a letter 'O') without feeling anything for d 'holee', a woman (except she's doing it for d money, aka 'runz') usually feel a form of connection with d guy.

Men and women think differently. Unlike man that sees sex as a way of letting off steam, a woman can get emotionally attached to a guy for a myriad of reasons: "oh I love d way he smiles" "....d way he walks/talks/combs his hair/wears his shirt" and a gazillion other flimsy reasons. That's how they are created: to pay attention to (every) details.

That's why thee take years just to dress up unlike guys wey go juss baff, wear trouser and shirt and dassol.

They are very very fragile-minded -forget all d gra-gra den dey do.
[b]Even their gran-mama -Eve- in all her glory as someone wey dey yarn with Baba God was still 'brainwashed' by ordinary snake to eat the forbidden fruit, how much more d air-headed ones we have nowadays.
cool

Except for the money and love Why do married women open legs for some free?

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Soleye24(m): 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
Nbotee:
If U go thru dat guys thread on twitter, U go begin fear and suspect both ur babe and every babe u know. The testimonies there are heartbreaking
What's their handle? I want to follow them
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
Deltatoto:
foolish man.Me that don’t love any woman including my wife
Why do you marry her if you don't love her

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
Slynation:
She told you that because other guys are currently and constantly on her DM massaging her ego...!! My ex tried something of this nature and I simply told her to go and the meet other guys and she broke up with me the next day...!!

Funny thing was that she began updating status and uploading various pics of some imaginary guys on her status thinking I will get jealous, But I instantly stopped viewing her status, stopped calling and stopped chatting and 2months later on, the werey dey my DM now dey beg and wanting us to get back together...!! Me wey don move on since almost immediately...

Your girl will come back begging, they always do,they never disappoints
Wow
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
Nigeria girls, the low life bitches. The cheapest bitches worldwide. I love their blow jobs though
Bad boy so you have tried it before?

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by tnerro1(m): 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
Baby mamas na the real deal now ooo

Guys be wise
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by ShedrachU(m): 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
One simp down grin

Take the redpill now or get ready to meet your saviour on top snake matter.
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by pato1(m): 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2022
emmy512:
Your girl variables should never be declared with "const" but "var" . Worst case a "Let" .
Anything other than the last two is gona cause a sys breakdown.

Bro am an upcoming programmer... Will love kike mind like u
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Georgejeez: 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2022
The gospel of the Red pill should be taught in all schools in this country .
And the sacred doctrines should be enacted into law by the National Assembly and duly assented to by the President.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by okoroemeka(m): 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jeon:
cry

RIP

NO RELATIONSHIP NO TROUBLE, NO DEEP THOUGHTS THAT WOULD RESULT TO HYPERTENSIONgrin
sexmates are better,no deep feelings or heartbreak when the inveitable happens

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2022
Never go to your gal aoz without informing her

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Jeon(f): 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
okoroemeka:
sexmates are better,no deep feelings or heartbreak when the inveitable happens

then go find the available hoes...

I don't have time to even in ur write up..
I'm too lazy to think about myself.
all I want is freedom and my own spacewink

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by richie240: 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Except for the money and love Why do married women open legs for some free?
I don torkam for my last post nah.
Unlike men wey dey usually look out for 3 major things in a woman: (1) she fine? (2) she carry front? (3) she carry back? , women are so fragile minded dt they can open leg for u (free of charge) for d flimsiest of excuses.

It could be bcus of ur voice or bcus u are neat or bcus girls dey rush u, I mean juss name it. You fit tink say bcus you get money like dangote she nor go 'open' for another person but u go fear-fear when u learn say na dt 'muscular driver' dey shag her.

They are easily carried away by vain things.
Anybody wey say "I trust my wife/woman" izza learner, loyalty is not their forte!

Its not that they want to be unchaste but chastity is not their strong point, so no man shd disturb himself over dia mata to prevent stories that touch like the one on ds thread!
cool

6 Likes

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by dominique(f): 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
Afamails rest ijn grin

Twitter afamails are going extra lengths to demarket women ever since all these domestic violence stories started popping out. Will all these tales by moonlight change the fact that a lot of women are enduring toxic abusive in the hands of you redpillers? If any gender is evil, it's the one that beat up their partners to death, set their partner ablaze and scalded their partner badly with hot water. Different alfamails did all these to their wives all within the space of two weeks and these were the cases that were reported o.

Once again afamails rest in the name of whatever you hold sacred.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by chatinent: 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
Nothing fit shock me for this life.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Awkabigboy: 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Women like these are one of the many reasons why I love and support the redpill movement. Just imagine ...she is not even bothered about the deceased , rather , she is worried about how others will condemn her promiscuous image once news gets out.

Well, I hope we can all see that the purpose of marrying , trusting or even loving a woman is a futile exercise that only a very foolish man will engage in.

Anyway, RIP to the dead . And I hope this will be a lesson to the simps out there undecided
So your dad was foolishh no wonder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Prettygirl200(f): 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
Parizz:
have you had sex b4
before unkor see question!!!!
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by temmyejo: 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
theultimatep3:

JS? No wonder, I know of const and var never heard of let data type

let is used to define a variable just like 'var' but not as permanent like 'const'
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by emmy512: 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
pato1:

Bro am an upcoming programmer... Will love kike mind like u
keep reading, practising, get other peoples code and try to break it down and understand their implementation and documentation, ask google for whatever challenge you face and understand the solution,
most of all dont stop.
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Collins4u1(m): 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
Make me die for person wey no Sabi spell ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic / Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.