Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) (71520 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by emmy512: 9:48am On Apr 16, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

You can have 'async' relationship undecided
i rather 'await'
What is the guarantee she keeps her promise. Its 50/50 thing and i wont take that chance.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:58am On Apr 16, 2022
eddynaira125:
You die because of woman, foolishness raise to power nonsense

He was asthmatic bro. If you have been close to an asthmatic person you will understand. Even tho some are more severe than others.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by luminouz(m): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2022
Yet this thread is so dry..

Imagine if it were a female who was on the receiving end, NL go don burn.
She was even begging so her identity won't be revealed. That's her primary concern.

Take the redpill today

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:22am On Apr 16, 2022
Dorwadora:
Okay
Rip to him but can shock trigger an asthmatic attack shocked shocked?
He slept and dis not wake up.... Iku ironu... What a shame embarassed embarassed embarassed

Yes it can.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by luminouz(m): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2022
Shagbatshagba:
u wnt gain anything by revealing her identity
when she is nt a celeb
my advice is call her one on one ask her questions make her talk on record without her knowing coz she can deny that at any slightest opportunity
All this 'one on one' talks is annoying and mostly come from men. That's why I just wonder why y'all don't see how fuqed up the situation is.

What nonsense 1 vs 1 talk should be held again? She dey suck another man GBOLA and you wan still ask her questions? On what? And what do you want her to admit to? That she killed him with her hands?

She cheated and the dude had a crisis and passed away. Period.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Dorwadora(f): 10:24am On Apr 16, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Yes it can.
Hmm... Nawa o
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by okrikaboi: 10:53am On Apr 16, 2022
E go reach everybody nobody go escape am.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:09am On Apr 16, 2022
emmy512:
i rather 'await'
What is the guarantee she keeps her promise. Its 50/50 thing and i wont take that chance.

Well do make sure you fulfil your 'promise'. I'm sure you don't want some 'callback hell' with your side chicks. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Uziyl(m): 11:33am On Apr 16, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Well do make sure you fulfil your 'promise'. I'm sure you don't want some 'callback hell' with your side chicks. undecided
...and never treat it (her) as a 'final' or 'private' but rather a 'public' , because it's just your turn.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by KAM3KAZI: 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
emmy512:
Your girl variables should never be declared with "const" but "var" . Worst case a "Let" .
Anything other than the last two is gona cause a sys breakdown.
This is binary. You either understand this or you dont
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by ashawopikin(m): 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jeon:

then why tagging we?

do we have something to do with her identity?
she dey una whatapp group
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by ashawopikin(m): 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
Another simp gone too soon, RIP

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
Uziyl:

...and never treat it (her) as a 'final' or 'private' but rather a 'public' , because it's just your turn.

I guess it's better we just use her as an "IIFE"
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Cardealer2021(m): 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
The guy is a big FOOOOOOL angry
Nonsense!
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Elporo(m): 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sweetplum:

He lost investment on her ni?

Normal levels now.

1. Iphone
2. Bone straight
3. Countless random billings
4. Countless random transfers.

Probably... stunted business growth for the girls. Girls no send ooh. It's on to the next one. Until it's time for Shiloh. They will return to Nairaland giving stories of how 4 men disappointed them.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by drmikeadams(m): 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
God bless the day mosdii told me "Nigerian girls are useless, all of them" grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Danmboss(m): 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
Punna wey boys de use do gang banging e reach this guy turn him nor want leave am
The thought of sharing a punna killed the MADAFAKA undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by VictorUSA(m): 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2022
This is exactly what I always say.Women are all useless regardless of their origin.

9 Likes

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by emmy512: 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

with documentation from TRP movement i would certainly avoid their 'pyramids of doom' whilst keeping my promise
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
emmy512:
with documentation from TRP movement i would certainly avoid their 'pyramids of doom' whilst keeping my promise

Welldone chief, keep serving them your 'API' from the 'back'.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Prettygirl200(f): 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
So sad!!!! The babe no Try at all. I honestly wonder how some ladies cheat ooooo I no know y I no sabi am. Instead of me to cheat I rather break up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Electrochemistry(m): 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
The institution of marriage is fast becoming one that cannot be sustained giving the fact that the key elements holding it, trust, Love and loyalty are fast deteriorating on daily bases. This is not the case of being a simp; we're not created the same but everyone with his strength and his weak spot. Some people can control their emotion while some are overwhelmed by same.

Time will come when majority will begin to subscribe to contract marriage rather than the ecclesiastical one that is based on sentimental values.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
Elporo:

Normal levels now.

1. Iphone
2. Bone straight
3. Countless random billings
4. Countless random transfers.

Probably... stunted business growth for the girls. Girls no send ooh. It's on to the next one. Until it's time for Shiloh. They will return to Nairaland giving stories of how 4 men disappointed them.
lol. Girls are Angels. They should be pampered

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
I am grateful till tomorrow for some certain situations I overcame in my past.
This has assured me never to be a simp till I die.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by PussyOdour(m): 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
OBALOLA55:
SHOULD HE REVEAL THE IDENTITY OF THE GIRL

CC

FERNANDEZISBACK CANDIDLADY JEON SAPHIERE SIOFRA

cc

MadamVanessa too, all of them live togethergrin

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Drone95(m): 6:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
Trust those genders at ur own peril tongue

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jeon:

then why tagging we?

do we have something to do with her identity?

What if it turns out the said girl is even one of you?

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by bilo1(m): 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
Really sad
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by liverpudian9(m): 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
Overcoming a cheat should be the easiest thing not dieng

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by fkj950ax(m): 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
I think the girl should know fully well she can't be legally responsible for his death.

And if she is maligned or character assassinated online, she should just get a good lawyer to go after this dude sharing screenshots.

And the dude died in his sleep, no mention of asthma while sleeping, but he conveniently included it in the earlier narration.

He could have poisoned himself from the heartbreak. He could have had other health issues that caused his death. It could have been a case of any other health challenge.

He is just guilt tripping the girl into blaming herself, which is PURE EVIL.

Was she physically present in the room with him overnight and killed him? Please let's stop being mean people with our words and comments.

How many asthma patients died after they got heart broken in the past 10 years?

When the real cause of death is known, then we can all rest.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic / Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.