Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) (71528 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
Danmboss:
Punna wey boys de use do gang banging e reach this guy turn him nor want leave am
The thought of sharing a punna killed the MADAFAKA undecided

I'm sure he's one of those SIMPS who believe and argue with redpillers that when you "LOVE AND CARE FOR YOUR GIRLFRIEND, SHE WILL NEVER CHEAT ON YOU."
Then reality hit him hard like a bolt of lightning and the niggi couldn't take it grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Jeon(f): 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
prince3009:

What if it turns out the said girl is even one of you?
then ur calculations are correct..

now move on with the 10s fame.

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by LaconicINC: 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YES
why are you shouting, or don't you know typing with cap locks means you are shouting

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Dshocker(m): 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
eddynaira125:
You die because of woman, foolishness raise to power nonsense

This shows you are a teenager,that is yet to understand life.

Those that have normal health suffers from heart break,talk more of someone that is asthmatic,so calm down.
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Lastmankc(m): 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
Today,my woman just told me that I am so rude and arrogance to her.That I should be worshipping her as a goddess.I told her point blank to get lost.I don't trust any woman

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by BrazilianOG(m): 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Women like these are one of the many reasons why I love and support the redpill movement. Just imagine ...she is not even bothered about the deceased , rather , she is worried about how others will condemn her promiscuous image once news gets out.

Well, I hope we can all see that the purpose of marrying , trusting or even loving a woman is a futile exercise that only a very foolish man will engage in.

Anyway, RIP to the dead . And I hope this will be a lesson to the simps out there undecided
You are a real niggar

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Ola4lead(m): 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
One simp is lost R.I.P

If you're not ready for breakfast don't engage in the game

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
Nawaooo! How can you die miserably for a public latrine . Every girl in that country na public latrine, the one wey dey pretend say she dey righteous na because say you never catch her!

9 Likes

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Rexymania(m): 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
G-O-D
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by victorazy(m): 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
Candidlady:

Too early Mr "GBEGIRI and EWEDU"

Ati amala grin

Nne idi ok
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by fuck419: 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
You can't really fault the lady, naturally, it takes self control to remain committed to one partner. Adventure is part of life.

Be crazy with your partner, no dey do too much holiholi, na your partner o.

It's possible she loves Mouth Gig but the guy will never reason to that side. Women make una dey open up too and keep it clean too.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
My question remains...

What kinda guy invests heavily (emotionally, financially) in a relationship?!!

In this day and time where hoes and dogs have ceased to be loyal!

That's why you don't joke with a good man or woman! They are endangered species!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by EmemObong03: 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
It was ends with 'RIP to the Innocent dead"
Thanks to Mouth Gig gang
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
bipoje:
If you carry woman matter for your head, na you go get headache.

Get money, work out, read books, travel and most importantly, swallow the redpill.

Wise words only a select few live by!

I thank God for locating this wisdom over a decade ago!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Arsenate(m): 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
This thread is dark comedy.

bipoje:

Get money, work out, read books, travel and most importantly, swallow the redpill.
Sounds like an awesome life.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by temmyejo: 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
emmy512:
Your girl variables should never be declared with "const" but "var" . Worst case a "Let" .
Anything other than the last two is gona cause a sys breakdown.

You do JS?
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Ishilove: 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
Angelfrost:

Wise words only a select few live by!

I thank God for locating this wisdom over a decade ago!
So you are a redpiller?
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Benwallt(m): 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2022
How do some guys love girls to a fault?. It is sickening. There are so so so many girls out there to pick from. Why fight, bitterness, and even death?

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Lightorder: 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
eddynaira125:
Exactly what many said before It became their turn

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ishilove:

So you are a redpiller?

Nope... I'm a Realist!

Love's blindness got healed at the turn of the 21st century! cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Miracle2022: 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
eddynaira125:
that is what is called love! The man really love her but the dog cannot stop flirting around.
Op pls send her full name and picture to me.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 6:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
All These people shouting simps up and down are the real soft ones.

Somebody died. Case may not be related. Only an autopsy can reveal real cause of death.

Show some respect!

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Lightorder: 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
A woman has killed this one but won’t be seen as an abuse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by richie240: 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
Not always so....in most cases its d exact opposite.
Unlike men dt can put 'it' in anything that has a hole (and I mean just anything that can form a letter 'O') without feeling anything for d 'holee', a woman (except she's doing it for d money, aka 'runz') usually feel a form of connection with d guy.

Men and women think differently. Unlike man that sees sex as a way of letting off steam, a woman can get emotionally attached to a guy for a myriad of reasons: "oh I love d way he smiles" "....d way he walks/talks/combs his hair/wears his shirt" and a gazillion other flimsy reasons. That's how they are created: to pay attention to (every) details.

That's why thee take years just to dress up unlike guys wey go juss baff, wear trouser and shirt and dassol.

They are very very fragile-minded -forget all d gra-gra den dey do.
Even their gran-mama -Eve- in all her glory as someone wey dey yarn with Baba God was still 'brainwashed' by ordinary snake to eat the forbidden fruit, how much more d air-headed ones we have nowadays.
cool

KAM3KAZI:
This is why cheating isn't the same for Men and Women. When a man cheats he is just wants to nack(this is not a good thing tho) [b]but when a woman cheats she doesn't love you
and there's no going back.
Just saw this on twitter,I think this is a good place to drop this

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Ishilove: 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
A Twitter user has shared the sad story of how his friend passed away days after catching his girlfriend cheating on him, IGBERETV reports.

@Oluwakay0de stated that his deceased friend walked in on his girlfriend giving an another guy a bl0wj0b. The deceased who was an asthmatic patient was so shocked that he passed away a few days after.

The Twitter post reads;

https://twitter.com/Oluwakoay0de/status/1514646576546947078?t=MS11oMs-9tTKaGidFR-b4w&s=19

After the news had gone viral, the deceased's girlfriend begged @Oluwakay0de not to reveal her identity on social media.

https://igberetvnews.com/1418190/man-dies-days-caught-girlfriend-cheating-photo/
GloriousGbola, your thoughts?
Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by foreshore(m): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
A Twitter user has shared the sad story of how his friend passed away days after catching his girlfriend cheating on him, IGBERETV reports.

@Oluwakay0de stated that his deceased friend walked in on his girlfriend giving an another guy a bl0wj0b. The deceased who was an asthmatic patient was so shocked that he passed away a few days after.

The Twitter post reads;

https://twitter.com/Oluwakoay0de/status/1514646576546947078?t=MS11oMs-9tTKaGidFR-b4w&s=19

After the news had gone viral, the deceased's girlfriend begged @Oluwakay0de not to reveal her identity on social media.

https://igberetvnews.com/1418190/man-dies-days-caught-girlfriend-cheating-photo/

Waisted life! Why will someone die because of such. Nonesense

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Slynation(m): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2022
fkj950ax:
I think the girl should know fully well she can't be legally responsible for his death.

And if she is maligned or character assassinated online, she should just get a good lawyer to go after this dude sharing screenshots.

And the dude died in his sleep, no mention of asthma while sleeping, but he conveniently included it in the earlier narration.

He could have poisoned himself from the heartbreak. He could have had other health issues that caused his death. It could have been a case of any other health challenge.

He is just guilt tripping the girl into blaming herself, which is PURE EVIL.

Was she physically present in the room with him overnight and killed him? Please let's stop being mean people with our words and comments.

How many asthma patients died after they got heart broken in the past 10 years?

When the real cause of death is known, then we can all rest.
How you comfortably typed a bolded trash amazes me...!! And I won't be surprised if a male moniker is behind this nonsense...!! Perhaps you are ignorant of what Emotional breakdown can do to a healthy person let alone an asthmatic patient...!!

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
bipoje:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic / Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.